Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

I am happy that many guests uploaded pictures from the event. I wish I see Soyeon with her friends also.

The kiss

tumblr_ora4hm72Dw1sdd1ivo1_500.jpg

The first Happy Home costar.. Choi Yoon Soo

tumblr_ora4hm72Dw1sdd1ivo2_r1_500.png

Now... she is with another guest.

tumblr_ora3v66Zct1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.png

Spoiler

Sang Woo

• Like 1

Love all the wedding pictures. They are all over IG today. As a fan, I am very happy to see her wedding pictures. It looks like a beautiful and intimate wedding with the chandelier and flowers settings amongst friends. And these friends all want to share about the wedding and had all uploaded the pictures all over IG to our delight! For a private wedding with no press conference, we still have so many pictures and I must say that I am a happy fan today.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, charray said:

For a private wedding with no press conference, we still have so many pictures and I must say that I am a happy fan today.

I understand why they did not want the press or to have a press conference before the wedding. It suits their personality. I would have done the same thing. But we live in the technology times so I hoped for some pictures but what I got succed my expectation. :)

I wish they will release for the press a few official pictures with a better resolution but if not... I am pleased already. :wink:

Another thing... PD Lee Dong Yoon`s new drama has another actress in talks so Soyeon will not be in it. I am still waiting for her next project this year. Untill then, the newly wedds will go on a honeymoon. I bet they will choose a warm place.

Sang woo and So Yeon iun hanboks. Soyeon... so beautiful in hanbok.

tumblr_ora4hm72Dw1sdd1ivo7_r1_540.png

In the last row, left is Soyeon`s father?

Soyeon with two girls. One of them is the bouquet designer...

• Like 2

On 6/9/2017 at 3:57 PM, charray said:

Here is a clearer picture. I also guess that the man is her father. 

He is short next to Soyeon. :) The must be a proud daddy. His little girl got married today. I remember Soyeon saying that she used to  play with her father`s guitar... and she used to climb mountains with her dad. I still have her mother`s voice in my head when she said to  Soyeon what happy she might be when she will meet her real partner. 

On 6/9/2017 at 3:57 PM, charray said:

Another picture of So Yeon with a guest - is she also an actress? Looks sort of  familiar.... 

I doubt that she is an actress. Except for a few exeptions, the people who are not celebrities uploaded pictures from the wedding. I really wanted to see her with her friends. But she was at her close friend Bada and there were not news or a pictures from the event. I am happy that for a privite wedding, we had so many stills from there.

There were lots of  celebrity friends and acquaintance but I saw just... Shim Hyung-tak, Bada, Choi Yoon Soo, Lee Sang Yoon, Kim Moo Yul ( Yoon Seung-Ah`s husband), Yoo Ji Tae, Jung Eul-young PD (Jung Kyung Ho`s father), a part of Jeong Chanwoo, Do Ji Won, Yoon Hee-seok. :)  I see Lee Yoon Ji also in the group picture. I am sure we`ll see others later.

Other people who attended: Jung Kyung Ho, Gong Hyun Joo, Yun Seung-ah, Park Hyo-ju, Park Jung-ah,  Song Jae-hee , Park Jung-su, Kim Ji Ho, Yun Da Hun, So Hee Jung,  Kim Joo hyuk,  Park Gun-hyung, Song Chang Eui, Yoo Sun, Lee Min-woo, Kim Kang-hyun,  Junho (2PM), Yoon Bong-Kil and others...

Spoiler

We could see a little from Yoo Seung Ah`s head....:lol: I want to know who is the man with glasses. He looks familiar. Is he the PD from Falling for Innocence,  Yeong-su Ji ? I wish he is. I did not forget how supportive he was when Soyeon had that unpleasant incident in 2015.  

tumblr_ora97qpKSr1sdd1ivo2_r1_540.png

A large group picture and a smile...

tumblr_ora4hm72Dw1sdd1ivo9_r1_540.png

The bride`s bouquet.

tumblr_ora4hm72Dw1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.png

I like how relaxed they look here and all smiles...

tumblr_ora97qpKSr1sdd1ivo1_540.png

It was a lovely wedding.

• Like 4

Closed up view here. Just realised that the wedding gown has added a skin coloured/ transparent modesty layer on top of the bust and that is why the capped sleeve can hold up. I was wondering the whole time.....:)

• Like 3

The press did not attend the wedding but when they find a guest they write an article. :lol: They took picture when they arrive.

Happy Home colleagues... So Hee Jung 'I came to congratulate the official couple's wedding' (Lee Sangwoo ♥ Kim So Yeon wedding)

1OH4T3TDK4_1.jpg

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1OH4T3TDK4

Yoon Dahun "Lee Sang Woo, Kim So Yeon married. The meeting of two people is fate "

L20170609.99002192346i1.jpg

Song Chang Eui (Sang woo`s friend and soyeon costar in The Great Seer) attended as a charismatic guest at the wedding ceremony"

L20170609.99002195442i1.jpg

http://www.kookje.co.kr/news2011/asp/newsbody.asp?code=0500&key=20170609.99002195442

Spoiler

Lee Min-woo, who attended as a guest on this day, is looking for a wedding invitation card in his car. The wedding ceremony had to show a wedding invitation at the entrance and enter.

L20170609.99002193206i1.jpg

http://www.kookje.co.kr/news2011/asp/newsbody.asp?code=0500&key=20170609.99002193206

She is with the photographer from Happy Home. He really appreaciates Soyeon and he wrote in his

Instagram " Kim So-yeon angel and handsome Sangwoo-nim wedding ..
Thanks to the snow ...
Always happy.

tumblr_oracumOBPU1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.png

source

Yoon Hee Seok who played with Soyeon in Two Weeks and who nominated her on the Ice Bucket Challenge some years ago, wrote " I have always wanted to raise my son like Sang Woo and my daughter like So Yeon."   Nice.

• Like 3

The PD of SNL Korea ,Kim Min-kyung has expressed gratitude and enthusiasm for the hosts who have appeared in the past. Kim Min-kyung who is in charge of directing cable channel tvN 'SNL Korea 9"  howed affection for An Young Mi and said that he was impressed by Kim So-yeon.

201706082320528141_2.jpg

She mentioned actress Kim So-yeon, who showed the highest audience rating of the season. Kim So-yeon, who appeared in the drama series and volunteered for her own directorial debut, showed her performance in live broadcast as an actress.

"Kim So-yeon came to see me when she saw Lim Seo-hyang's appearance, and she showed me her enthusiasm for wanting to do comedy like that, and she was really impressed as a result. I thought she is a great actor. "

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201706082320528141&ext=na

• Like 2

Pictures...

Kim So-yeon  who enters with her father...

tumblr_oracumOBPU1sdd1ivo2_r1_540.png

And we could see her mother too. :heart:

tumblr_oracumOBPU1sdd1ivo7_r1_540.png

source

tumblr_oracumOBPU1sdd1ivo5_r1_1280.png

florencewedding_seejung :  "I would like to express my gratitude to Kim So-yeon who acted most beautifully while designing the wedding dress. Thank you for putting on the best dress with the best groom in the best moment ."

tumblr_oracumOBPU1sdd1ivo6_r1_500.png

tumblr_oracumOBPU1sdd1ivo1_540.png

Spoiler

With guests

tumblr_oracumOBPU1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png

source

• Like 3

Soo Yeon uploaded a picture of the comedic trio and wrote: "Thank You Marry Man"

The story behind this post.

Yi Se-yoon, a comedian, has unveiled his 'Shark' video, which celebrates the marriage of Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon.  Yoo Se-yoon posted a video on his social media on 9th, with an article titled "I want to congratulate Sang-woo ♥ Kim So-yeon's marriage".
Yoo Se-yoon also said "I congratulate Mr. Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon for their marriage. We did not reject the celebration. It seems there was something misunderstanding. I congratulate you sincerely. "

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20170609/84792846/2

It was a joke. I wrote about this a few days ago.  She totally understood but it was nice of Yi Se Joon for uploading the video and congratulating the newlyweds this way.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, charray said:

@larus Haha you are waiting for our girl to upload some pictures on her IG.

No, I wanted one of her friends to upload a picture. :)

Nice to see her with her team.

The wedding was beautiful. I liked the atmosphere just looking at a few pictures and videos. I wish I was there. :lol:

Another picture with the group

• Like 4

I haven't posted in a while.  But I have been devotedly following all of her news.  I am so happy for her.  So happy she found such a wonderful partner, and so happy the entire event proceeded so beautifully.  I can tell in some photos so yeon looked a little nervous.  But Sang woo was calm and I think that really compensates some of the anxiety so yeon experiences.  Also like to spread my gratitude to all our loyal fans.  Thanks for keeping me updated when I didn't have time to check in or comment.  Truly such a memorable time for me.  My favourite actress,  who just a year ago had no thoughts of marriage is now happily married to such a loving man.  <3 I am overjoyed <3

• Like 6

Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo Hold Privite Wedding in Seoul and Share Happy Pictures with Fans

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/06/09/kim-so-yeon-and-lee-sang-yoon-hold-private-wedding-in-seoul-and-share-happy-pictures-with-fans/

Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo tie the knot in private wedding

By elliefilet   13 hours ago   26,453   3,432   3

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/kim-so-yeon-and-lee-sang-woo-tie-the-knot-in-private-wedding

Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo tie the knot in a private ceremony

June 9, 2017 20:36 SGT By Pinaz Kaz

http://www.ibtimes.sg/kim-so-yeon-lee-sang-woo-tie-knot-private-ceremony-11167

• Like 1