Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

I think Soyeon sent rice cake to some people she worked with. I think they gave her for the photoshoot this Florence wedding dress.

the message is ...

Thank you very much ~ ~ Thank you ~ ~ I am very happy to have received a gift of this pretty cake cake made by handmade ~ ~  Infinite impression ~ ~ like Kim So Yeon, also helped to shoot a picture in Guam, I am very grateful and impressed with the relationship between you and me. Thank you very much for your kind attention. (Google translate)

• Like 3

On 30/05/2017 at 9:28 PM, larus said:

I know that Soyeon has a passion for acting just like majority of actors/ actresses in the business.  The problem is for them to receive offers, good offers to be precise. Fingers crossed for a good project for our girl.

Falsify does not have a female lead yet so is there a chance for our girl to be a female lead in that drama? I really want to see her in a good drama.

16 hours ago, charray said:

Falsify does not have a female lead yet so is there a chance for our girl to be a female lead in that drama? I really want to see her in a good drama.

I don`t think Soyeon has a chance to get the role. The lead role is for the youngest female to ever join the prosecutor’s office and from what I see they were looking for a younger actress than Soyeon. Second, this drama is male centric and they`ve already recognized that they had difficulties to get on board a well known actress (Chun Woo Hee and Kim Ok Bin). One of the reason (in that article) was that "the role of the heroine in the drama, which deals with the stories of reporters exploring social absurdities, is not as stronger than expected, and the volume is not large". It is a shame that they can make important parts for both the leads. We have to look for other dramas for Soyeon and I am perfectly fine with that.  Maybe she will get the chance to play with her friend Namgoong Min another time.

Every time there is information about a new drama I look if the role can be suited for our girl. :D I want Soyeon to play with good partners in a good drama. I prefer a female centric drama but with a good role it can be a male centric drama like in Falling for Innocence.

PS: There is news that the leading lady of Falsify could be Lee Jung Hyun who is the same age as Soyeon. If they can`t cast the heroine they should give an emergency call to Namgoong`s friends Wang Ji Won or Yoo Seung Ah. They are not filming at the moment and they will be eager to work. 

Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo couple were selected as the most envied celebrity couple

20170602000600_0.jpg

According to the survey of online research data Panel Naow, run by Spring Korea, from 28th to the 1st, Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo got the top spot with 19.6% support from questionnaire about the most envied celebrity couples. The survey was conducted on about 16,000 people.

The panel said that they chose this couple because "Rather than envy, it seems to be a good couple", "A favorite celebrity couple" and "Both look good".

Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo became a real couple through MBC weekend drama "Happy Home" last year and they are getting married on June 9th.

The couple most recently received a great deal of attention from fans through their shooting trip in Austria.

Translation Sso Fanpage

articles

http://www.segye.com/newsView/20170602000738

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201706020727029928297_1

• Like 1

Soyeon visited Azurer beauty shop and took a selfie with her manicurist. She received congratulation on her marriage. 

So cute... She can`t hide her shyness.

• Like 1

Yoo Se-yoon congratulated Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon's marriage.
20170605_1496643261_78868600_1.jpg

UV (Shindong, Yoo Se-yoon, Myungji), who formed a new trio, appeared on SBS Power FM 'Doosan Escape Cult show' on the 5th.

They said it would go to any wedding ceremony to sing a celebration. So, Jeong Chan-woo mentioned "Sangwoo's marriage on the 9th," referring to Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon's wedding.

Yoo Se-yoon carefully refused, saying, "A lot of people are singing celebration songs. I heartily congratulate them." However, he said he was waiting for a special story.

UV and Shindong were the legendary trio 'fire truck' motif. Their new song 'Marry man' is an exciting celebration of the funky dance genre, and it contains an ambitious aspiration to show the revolution of the celebrant. (Google translate) 

Yoo Se-yoon said, "Marry Man is a celebration, but I have never been able to sing at the wedding ceremony, so I will have a guerrilla event this Friday after all the time. I do not care, I'm thinking about Geoje Island, Jeju Island, "he said.

DJ Jung Chan-woo said, "On May 9, Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon will get married." Yoo Se-yoon replied, "Many people call a celebration a little bit harder. One of the listeners asked again, "Did you refuse Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon's celebration?" Yoo Se-yoon said, "We did not receive a wedding invitation card."
:lol:

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=989149

http://enews24.tving.com/news/article.asp?nsID=1213408

Yeah... Congratulation for Soyeon and Sang Woo. We want to hear the special story also. Yoo Se Yoon played with Soyeon in the SNL Korea in  I Need Romance3  parody. :D

Speaking of SNL Korea.... there is an interview with one of the actors/ comedien from SNL Korea. Kang Yoon joined the SNL9 new crew as a new actor with experience in theater, drama and film. He said that he became famous there before she was known as an actor. He spoke about Soyeon. He said:" I met 10 hosts for 10 times, but Kim So yeon was the most memorable host. "I used to have a part time job in the drama Iris, which Kim So - yeon starred in the past. I met her this time and she told me that she would like to work on a good piece next time. She is so pretty and kind. " 

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110657662

SSo fanpage Facebook translated the interview of Soyeon and Sang Woo in Marie Claire.

Lee Sang Woo ♡ Kim So Yeon Love Story: Love Fully

About a month after announcing the marriage, and about a month before the wedding, on a day of May, Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon arrived in Vienna on a cold weather to have a photoshoot for Marie Claire. The days of shooting was on the coldest week, even raining, Even so, the shooting was still going well. The waiting time for his turn was quite long but Lee Sang Woo did not show a depressed expression, He had a good time looking around the scene, checking the lens, giving reactions while Kim So Yeon was constantly shooting to showcase the most beautiful figure in a unique wedding dress before her marriage. Kim So Yeon, curious about the results, wondering if the photo came out satisfactory, While Lee Sang-woo felt that Completing the filming in a happy and peaceful way is already good. On the days that were't photographed, the couple walked around the alleys amd saw the art museums. They went to the markets to look at the small beautiful items. At night they went drinking with long time acquaintances to congratulate on their marriage, and enjoyed 5 peaceful days in Vienna. Wherever they were, Lee Sang Woo just needed a map and he could guide very well, And also because of a Lee Sang Woo like this said : " You are like an actor who is full of courage" be able to inspire a great courage of Kim So Yeon who is full of anxiety, Make her also feel astounded about herself. Now they are going through days like a dream, As well as welcoming new changes.

Read more https://www.facebook.com/notes/kim-so-yeon-김소연-sso-fanpage/english-vietnamese-lee-sang-woo-kim-so-yeon-love-story-love-fully/1780299421986779/

Reading this version I realised that I understood the same from Google translate with one exception... after the SNL moment, Sang Woo did not get to the backstage as I thought. Maybe was my wishful thinking when I read it the first time. Google translate can be misleading..:lol:.

• Like 1

Someone uploaded three picture with Soyeon. She received congratulation for the wedding abd a rise cake with beautiful flowers decoration.

Translation credit Sso fanpage

Congratulations on your wedding ~
9 years ago, the wedding photo shoot made up this relationship .. ^^
It's so beautiful even though time goes by
I can not believe it ..
I would like to congratulate you on your wedding.

Spoiler

tumblr_or6tpbKiee1sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

tumblr_or6tpbKiee1sdd1ivo2_540.jpg

tumblr_or6tpbKiee1sdd1ivo3_500.jpg

• Like 2

Tomorrow is the wedding! Getting excited. 

So Yeon's fans from Baidu bought her a wedding present! So sweet of them! It's a nice wedding present but our girl cannot cook so it is for Sang Woo to use to cook for her??? Haha....she is a lucky girl indeed.

2E6F076D-E952-40ED-9191-B1F039A9CA61_zps

44E9FA6A-6603-4F18-8CF0-D42C3D1D12B0_zps

9B352F25-BF39-4B60-857B-3B67BA70E8B2_zps

• Like 2

Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo will hold an unlisted wedding ceremony at the Laville, Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 9th, attended by family members, friends and acquaintances.

Bada will sing at Soyeon`s wedding. She is one of Soyeon`s best friends. Even Eugene who was one of Sang Woo's costar on the small screen and a member of SES ( she is Bada's  friend ) sent congratulations on her Instagram.:)

http://www.christiantoday.co.kr/news/301127

http://www.enewstoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1072291

We want pictures from the reunion. I also read that Jung Eul-young PD (the father of Jung Kyung Ho) officiates the ceremony. He was the PD in Lee Sang Woo`s drama Life is Beautiful.  Jeong Chanwoo (one of Sang Woo`s best friend) will be the moderator (MC) for the wedding. And of course, Bada will sing. I love how they are surrounded by friends.

As Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon's wedding ceremony, they are expecting more friends and colleagues from the entertainment industry who will care for them.

201706090833770520_5939e71304b31.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110662777

• Like 1

C  O  N  G  R  A  T  U  L  A  T  I  O  N  S   user posted image

S  A  N  G  W  O  O user posted image  S  O  Y  E  O  N  !

June 8, 2017

From drama lovers to real lovers, Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon get married on the 9th

Source: SportsSeoul via HanCinema.net

photo856607.jpg

Actors Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon are getting married.

The two are getting married on the 9th in Seoul with just family and friends in private.

They met in the MBC drama "Happy Home" last year and announced their relationship in September last year.

They then announced that they were getting married in March and their families met in April.

They plan on acting even after getting married.

Lee Sang-woo debuted in 2005 and starred in "First Wives' Club", "A Thousand Days' Promise" and more.

Kim So-yeon debuted in 1994 and starred in "IRIS", "Mothers and Sisters" and more.

• Like 2

The articles said that actor couple Lee Woo-woo and Kim So-yeon showed a wedding photo ahead of the ceremony. Namooactors released two pre - wedding photos with the words "HAPPY WEDDING, a brilliant day" in the official Instagram. We have just two pictures  but I am glad they release it so soon. Both look gorgeous. I wish them health and happiness.

From reception.

• Like 1

June 9 2017

Lee Sang-Woo and Kim So-Yeon married today June 9, 2017

Lee_Sang-Woo-Kim_So-Yeon-Marriage.jpg

Lee Sang-Woo and Kim So-Yeon will marry today June 9, 2017 at about 7pm at a wedding hall in Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea. The couple starred together in 2016 MBC drama series “Happy Home” and developed a romantic relationship after working together. The wedding photo above was posted by Kim So-Yeon’s management company Namooactors on Instagram.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/lee-sang-woo-and-kim-so-yeon-married-today-june-9-2017

• Like 1

June 9, 2017

Lee Sang Woo And Kim So Yeon Tie The Knot In Private Wedding Ceremony

Source: Soompi by J. Lim

On June 9, Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon made their wedding vows amongst close family and friends.

According to HM Entertainment and Namoo Actors, the couple tied the knot at a wedding hall in Gangnam, Seoul. They kept the moment private out of respect for their families and guests, with director Jung Eul Young officiating the ceremony and Cultwo’s Jung Chan Woo presiding over the event. Bada, who is close friends with Kim So Yeon and also got married earlier this year, sang the nuptial song to wish the couple well.

Lee-Sang-Woo-Kim-So-Yeon.jpg

The newlyweds released a statement through their agencies that read, “We want to thank everyone, not just our families and friends, but also reporters and fans, for sending us their blessings after we announced our marriage. We will continue to respect each other and nurture a happy family in the future, and we are grateful for all the support we’ve been given at the start of this new chapter in our lives. We also hope to return with new work projects soon.”

Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon met on the set of MBC’s “Happy Home” and went public with their relationship last September. Six months later in March 2017, the couple announced that they would be getting married.

Congratulations to the newlyweds!

Lee-Sang-Woo-Kim-So-Yeon-2.jpg

Source (1)

• Like 2