Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

10 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

You mentioned she never had a chance to play with Lee Dong Gun again, what drama they missed each other in the past that not able to act together?

I was talking about her younger days. She played with Song Seung Heon when she was a teen just like with Lee Dong Gun. With Lee Dong Gun she played just for a few episodes when she was 19 in Ad Madness . I thought they looked good on screen together. They are the same age and they seamed compatible. I found them cute. Never had a chance to play in a common project so far since then. There are so many people in the industry and no one knows when they will meet. What were the chances for Soyeon to play in a family drama and meet Lee Sang Woo? :tongue: I want to see her future on screen pairings. Maybe someday she will be able to play opposite her favorite actors. Who knows?

• Like 1

Waiting for the picture and video from All for You spring collection 2017.

A pictures as a preview...

tumblr_ol3vlzNGhi1sdd1ivo8_r3_1280.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/hsafy_1300/220934494161

I saw the teaser of the drama Father is Strange. I can`t decide if I liked what I saw. :o The stills from the drama look more promising.  It is definitely a comedic arc for her former role and it would have been something new for her.   I thought that I will feel nostalgic that it won`t be Soyeon on my screen. No....I am totally fine that she dropped the role. I can wait for a better one. And today it came the news that Jo Bo Ah received the offer for "My Sister is Alive" so no worries anymore for this one. ^_^ 

All For You, 'Real Lovers' Kim So Yeon 2764.png<3 Lee Sang Woo Spring Season photo release

Sports casual brand All For You released a new product image for Spring 2017 with actress Kim So Yeon and actor Lee Sang Woo on Feb 17th.

All For You said Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo, who are well known as real couples, enjoyed the scene throughout the filming and created a warm atmosphere by arranging coffee and dinner places for the staff together.

Translation Kim so Yeon Sso Fan page

2017021700083557831_f69122dc-e5d5-3f68-b

tumblr_oliouelyK01sdd1ivo2_r1_500.jpg

http://www.focus.kr/view.php?key=2017021700083557831

Another picture from Spring collection 2017...

tumblr_oliouelyK01sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

source

Martial arts movie virtual casting.

Kim so yeon and Keanu Reeves.. :lol: So random.

tumblr_olmezpUmrw1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png

I love drawings and I thought they look so good. Martial arts movie? Many people want to see Soyeon in an action movie. :D Even a virtual one.

So Yeon updated her Instagram with a black and white picture...:wub:

2017022201001931900136101.jpg

source

Thoughtful....?
I miss her on my screen. Hope we hear about a new project soon.

There is an article about her picture on Instagram. :D

It says that Kim So-yeon has attracted attention by showing black and white photograph on her Instagram on the 21st February.  In the photo, she is looking at somewhere with her hand on her chin. Kim So-yeon has the appearance of a goddess in everyday life.
  • Like 1

There is an article about Soyeon who has a special relationship with the late Lee Eun-joo's family. The actress Lee Eung Joo was Soyeon`s friend and she committed suicide on 22th February 2005.  Kim Jong Do, the representative of Lee Eun Joo and Kim Soon Yeon, who is now in charge of Namooactors, said that Kim So yeon is meeting her late friend`s mother every year to commemorate Eung Joo, she holds a memorial service for Lee Eun-joo every year. . She has never missed a meeting since then. They became very close, they have like a mother- daughter relationship.  

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01289046615833144&DCD=A10102

A source from her former agency, Namoo Actors, said, “Agency staff and Lee Eun Ju’s family and close friends will be meeting for dinner in memory [of Lee Eun Ju].”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/21/remember-actress-lee-eun-joo-12th-anniversary-death/

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/02/23/k-ent-remembers-actress-lee-eun-joo-twelves-years-after-her-passing-at-young-age-of-24/#comments

• Like 1

The PD Lee Dong Yoon is doing another drama in September and it is a romantic comedy about three leading ladies in their 30s, about their friendship and their love lives.  I wish he will call Soyeon for a role in his new drama. :D

I am still waiting for the announcement of her new role.  :)

More pictures from All For You Spring Collection 2017

tumblr_oliouelyK01sdd1ivo3_r2_1280.png

tumblr_ols1bn7g9f1sdd1ivo2_1280.jpg

Lee sang Woo with two ladies, Kim So yeon and Lee Seong-hee, a professional golfer. 

tumblr_oliouelyK01sdd1ivo8_r1_500.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_oliouelyK01sdd1ivo10_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oliouelyK01sdd1ivo5_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oliouelyK01sdd1ivo4_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_ols1bn7g9f1sdd1ivo1_500.jpg

tumblr_oliouelyK01sdd1ivo9_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_oliouelyK01sdd1ivo6_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_ols1bn7g9f1sdd1ivo5_r2_1280.png

source http://www.afy.co.kr/afy/main/main.php

• Like 1

I am waiting for the video of ALL FOR YOU ad of spring collection 2017. Until then another picture of our favorite models. :tongue:

The resolution of the picture is not that clear but they look good. ^_^

The second teaser of "Father is Strange" is much better. But ... What I am doing? :D I won`t watch but I smiled a little. Imagining Soyeon in the scene... Like a cat .attacking the perm of her costar...:lol:

OJgLq9.gif

So many casting news and even new pictorials these days but no news of our girl yet. Still waiting.

I really like the drama "Defendant" , Ji Sung oppa daebak, very impressive......he deserves a Top Excellence Actor award for this year in SBS. I really hope he gets it. :D

Story line was so intense...........some funny scenes in the prison plus some touching scenes, especially the male lead eventually met his sick daughter in the hospital....this is one of the best k-drama i've ever watched.....of course not to forget the great contribution came from the script writer, director plus the crew members.....

There is a lot of good comments on this drama and the high rating is almost gradually moving up on each episode,.......everyone seems can't wait for the next episode....at least i am the one too.

I only watched Ji Sung's old drama : "ALL IN" (2003), plus this current one....because i am not a fan of him, but after watching this drama, I looked at all his past record awards,  it shown that he is a well-rounded, outstanding and versatile actor. :)

On February 21st, 2017, SBS confirmed an extension of the series of an additional 2 episodes for a total of 18.

The success of "Defendant" and "Voice" marks popular return of korean melodramas........

http://www.inquisitr.com/3969278/success-of-defendant-and-voice-marks-popular-return-of-korean-melodramas/?utm_source=relatable&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=below_content_desktop_blank

Only time will tell if the trend for melodramas will continue. Yet if history does repeat itself, melodramas will last about two years, and then romantic comedies will make a return. That is usually the pattern K-dramas often go......let's see how it goes....

6 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

I really like the drama "Defendant" , Ji Sung oppa daebak, very impressive......he deserves a Top Excellence Actor award for this year in SBS. I really hope he gets it. :D

I like Defendant too. It is a one man show kind of drama. I understand why they cast a young actress as lead. Not only the script required a younger actress but she is like a supporting cast in the story. I like the antagonist too. I knew Uhm Ki Joon can make good baddie. Ji Sung will not win Top Exellence but he will get the Grand Prize for sure. Not only he was the major actor in this drama and had the opportunity to show a good dramatic scenes but the drama itself has very good ratings.

I enjoy Ji Sung and his character in the drama but I am a little disappointed that actresses don`t have the opportunity to receive these kinds of roles. I follow the casting news for many dramas and movies and interesting roles for women are so little.  Not only in quality but in quantity too. I am sad. 

I am eager to see Soyeon on  screen and I still had the tiny hope that she will receive a memorable role in a good drama. My head knows that I won`t be surprised with the role (like it will be an ordinary role) but my heart still hope that she will get lucky. Let`s see her on screen soon. I will be happy with a good lead role. :)

• Like 1

Remember the moment when Kim So yeon was visited by her colleagues from Falling for Innocence on WGM?

PnGrB6f.png

I miss seeing them together. Can they meet again? :wub:

The comedienne and actress Lee Su ji is in a variety show like WGM (JTBC 's Season 2 - Best Love) which the recent episode was broadcasted on the 28th, she attracted attention by revealing his acquaintance with actors/actresses. She talked that she has a picture with Jung Kyung Ho and Soyeon`s name came up when  Yu Min-soo asked Lee Su Ji if Kim So yeon was pretty. Lee looked at him with  jealously.:D 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170228

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201702282126121295075_1

:lol: Of course So Yeon is pretty but Su Ji is pretty too.

• Like 2

The biggest mistake made by men was to ask this type of question especially when they were on "early stage of dating"....but it's funny :lol:

Yes, hope KSY will meet again with Happy Home team and FFI team one day.....and show us the photo....:w00t:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

The biggest mistake made by men was to ask this type of question especially when they were on "early stage of dating"....but it's funny :lol:

Yes, hope KSY will meet again with Happy Home team and FFI team one day.....and show us the photo....:w00t:

It was funny because from what I understood he asked the obvious question in the response of her "bragging" about her picture with Jung Kyung Ho. I think he made a good joke, asking the "forbidden" question.  :D

Yeah... I wish Happy Home team will meet again. I even want PD Lee Dong Yoon to ask Soyeon to join his new romantic comedy drama so she and the crew to spend more time in the "family". I love FFI and INR3 friends to meet as well. Love them. And of course, I want pictures.

• Like 1