Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

MBC Drama Awards 2016

Best drama nominees

" align=

Best couple nominees

" align=

Daesang nominees? We still don`t know the whole list of nominees.

" align=

And I am looking forward for the acting awards.

Fingers crossed for Soyeon and Happy Home Team!

I am waiting for Soyeon to appear on the red carpet. So far white, light pink dresses. Beautiful but nothing out of ordinary.

I saw Kim Ji Ho on the red carpet but no Soyeon and other costars yet.

Here it is... So Yeon and Sang Woo.

COLOR!!!

2016123001002360400160541.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201612300100236040016054&servicedate=20161230

I am happy that Soyeon wears color on the red carpet today. :wub:The day starts so fine for me.  I wish they were holding hands. Too much pressure for out shy couple.  :)

They are adorable. And they look so good together.They were asked to make a contact? :w00t: Yeah... touch each other in public! It is alright. :w00t:

201612302122774179_586651ff7cb70.jpg

tumblr_oj01viqOjw1sdd1ivo8_r2_540.jpg

There was a short moment where some hosts asked questions...

tumblr_oj01viqOjw1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png

tumblr_oj01viqOjw1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

tumblr_oj01viqOjw1sdd1ivo6_r1_500.png

Interview with Kim So Yeon (translations from live blog)

Said it was an honor to be part of the Grand Award nominee.
Talks about her dress then gets really worried about whether she isn't being interesting enough during this interview. 

Says she really wants to win the "Program of the Year" award. 

Soyeon answered some questions and she gave quickly the microphone to Sang Woo. :w00t: Of course they had to talk with them even a little...

Lee-Sang-Woo.png

My shy couple!! :wub: It will be over quickly...

From Happy Home table, I saw Jang In Sub, Choi Yoon Soo, Ahn Hye seop , of course Sang woo and So yeon.. They were happy that Kim Ji Ho and Lee Pil Mo win the Golden Acting Award Nominees (Long Running Drama) .

tumblr_oj03eqvOnR1sdd1ivo2_540.png

tumblr_oj03eqvOnR1sdd1ivo3_540.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AaliyaS said:

Omg the lovely couple look so handsome together. Tonight is Kim So Yeon night, she is currently trending in real time hot search. So happy for her she deserves the best. 

Yes, they were so beautiful tonight. Too shy but that`s their charm. :wub:

I am so happy that she is wearing color... I was suddenly cheering out load all by myself when I saw the pictures. A beautiful gift for me! :w00t:

shp_1483120661.jpg

shp_1483120730.jpg

▲김소연-이상우(2016 MBC 연기대상)

http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=91766

Google translltion

Kim So-yeon, unfortunately, failed to win the Best Couple Award, saying, "It was good to have two candidates together.

Lee Soo-woo, who became a real lover, received a gaze full of envy in support of the question, "Who would you like to receive?"

:w00t:

So they asked her opinion after she lost but still asked which couple she would have picked. :w00t:

• Like 3

Top Excellence (Soap Opera) Women nominees

Kim So Yeon (Happy Home)
Won Mi Kyung (Happy Home)
Lee So Yeon (Beautiful You)
Hong Eun Eh (Working Mom Patenting Daddy) 

It was predictable... Kim So yeon win!!!

Kim-So-Yeon1.png

Speech Kim So Yeon

Thanks to agency staff and everyone in the agency.
Thanks to makeup and stylist people
Thanks to drama staff and colleagues, this award will be shared with them 

• Like 3

이미지중앙

Spoiler

Both Sang Woo and So Yeon win their category.

Kim So - yeon said, "I am so grateful to all of the members of my agency that I have been holding for the past 10 years, thanking our staff and fans for their support."

Congratulation, Soyeon! She did not win the Daesag but it was foreseeable as W and Lee Jong-Suk were public favorites and it was a 100% audience vote. She won the Excellence Award, she looked fabulous and I wish her to get well soon. Be healthy!

• Like 2

Couple Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo are adorably shy when asked a question at the award ceremony

By alim17   4 hours ago   37,929   2,400   2

kim-so-yeon,lee-sang-woo

The two were adorable as a host went around interviewing people at the tables and reached them.  Lee Sang Woo was asked whom he wished would win the Daesang, the biggest award.  He said honestly, "I wish that Kim So Yeon would get the Daesang."

Both looked adorably abashed! How cute are they?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/couple-kim-so-yeon-and-lee-sang-woo-are-adorably-shy-when-asked-a-question-at-the-award-ceremony

You were not the only one Sang Woo. I was cheering for Soyeon too. :)

• Like 3

I've waited for last night for such a long time,  since the drama ended almost.  I am also so happy with the dress kimsoyeon picked.  It's so nice,  warm and unique.  

But I was curious about sangwoos tuxedo.  It's really dark in colour and almost looked a tad too tight or small.  But the red bow tie does stand out and indirectly claims the beautifully dressed girl in pink gown. :P

• Like 3

8 hours ago, larus said:

Moments from the show...

Yeah... It`s funny.  blushing emoticon

So many flashes

Of all videos, I loved this one the best  because of these two cute facial when they saw their own kissing scene on the screen, especially LSW. :w00t:

I am getting to like LSW more and more :w00t: because of his character with his honest answer when the host asked him who will get the award later on , and he simply answered "I wish Kim So Yeon will receive.............", he did not give any diplomatic answer which most celebrities would probably do so, and I am sure KSY would also answer in a diplomatic way when asked. BUT that's the "real and cute" character of Lee Sang Woo, no hiding but sincere....I really like him. From the show, i could see that LSW body gesture was closed to KSY, while KSY is always too shy....and I hope this pair can stay long together, they are sooooo matching. :blush:

It's a pity that we will not be able to see them often in next year, we can only see them on All-for-you brand pictorial or other fashions brand endorsement.

I am glad that KSY turned down the offer of the new drama role because if the script kept changing by the writer (if this is the main reason), it is pointless to accept that role even though it may be a challenging one. Moreover, the male lead kept changing.......:crazy:.

I remembered LSW mentioned in his interview that he is in holiday mood now, I hope this pair continue to spend time together during this festive seasons. Fighting !!!

• Like 3