Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

15 hours ago, larus said:

I enjoyed watching the video. We know that both are shy but in the video, Lee Sang -woo was more shy than Soyeon. She is in her element when she is doing a photo-shoot but he was super cute being so shy. It was their photoshoot for All for You spring collection so they just met. It will be interesting to see the BTS videos for future photo-shoots to see their interaction. :D

Now.... where is that shy guy?.... From the picture it seams that he is doing the teasing.  She is looking away... :w00t:

Yes....yes, he is the one doing the teasing in that BTS picture. Wonder what he is teasing her about that makes her shy. Maybe he is teasing, "Wow, you are looking so beautiful in this wedding gown that I can only think of wishing you to be my bride and am too distracted to focus on my lines. Why don't we just go and get married for real now and forget about the shoot altogether?" Haha.....:w00t:

I think Lee Sang Woo is the type of guy who can be very funny and playful with his close friends that he has warmed up to and is comfortable with. There are several pictures with Lee Sang Woo teasing or being playful or funny with her. What little we see of their interactions had been quite cute that it is no wonder that we are cheering and supporting them in their real life budding romance.

He is doing a cute act for her and she is smiling and laughing at his cute act?

3B793147-27DE-496B-9FF9-FA0DDE7EC16D_zps

C010BC6D-7A0B-4E37-AD42-9CD52713F30E_zps

He is trying to humour and make her laugh when she is finding it tough going?

947F3C0E-6EE8-4F7C-97B1-A13180E7A223_zps

He is teasing her about the peace sign that she always put up when posing for photos?

FAA41EA1-A255-4AA1-B86D-005A816C34D8_zps

• Like 4

Some more here....

Adding rabbit ear to So Yeon? What a playful guy! He is so comfortable with her now.....:D

1A3311F5-755D-41B6-9005-7360EB517C65_zps

Where did he find the "wings"? Pluck from the table floral arrangement? This is not even middle of the drama filming yet.

BB7C334B-28D2-4F0B-A018-92962A4ABAA2_zps

She is laughing and he is looking shy now?

26D3DB16-A84A-48E9-BF0A-B3758BFA3ACE_zps

• Like 4

After looking at their behind the screen interactions from all these pictures, It is clear to me that it is Lee Sang Woo who took the initiative to woo our girl although she made it seem like it was mutual and things just fell in place naturally without anyone taking any initiative during her interview. 

Look at him chatting happily with So Yeon here. We hear from his fans that he usually does NOT interact with nor chat with co stars on the filming set.

F0CCD646-F4A2-433B-9622-D7313183EB88_zps

Teasing her with the ice cream.....part of the script or his own impromptu improvisation to tease her......

5A3EFAFE-6D86-472B-B465-A79F5C5D3EC2_zps

His own impromptu improvisation to tease her during the food tasting at the supermarket causing both to blush......why is he so playful?

7B0BDB62-F1C1-4BC4-9151-775014BD6139_zps

Some more pictures of them having fun while filming.......

Spoiler

Sharing a joke? Shy with the hugging scene?

BC3330FC-161E-479E-8C5D-58D86FC09397_zps

They are having a blast here and it is also Lee Sang Woo's favourite scene because it is refreshing when asked to select his favourite scene in the drama during his interview........:D

8CF84A5A-C669-4203-AAA9-9F141CE93AEF_zps

• Like 4

Found the pictures below of Kim So Yeon posted on Instagram which sparked my interest. Seemed to be an outing organised by her agency, Namoo Actors for staff and artistes from the agency. I could recognise Lee Yoon Ji in the photo. Not sure how long ago was the outing but definitely does not look like it is this year.

@larus, can you recognise any other actors or actresses? Any idea how long ago was this event?

1BC90ADA-F6B1-4000-8DEA-4A30CA6601F9_zps

F6CB5CA3-84EC-442C-B156-00BAAF6FA711_zps

BFB4A330-F581-4C6C-849D-B5680045F551_zps

Credit: IG of @janelle_5k

• Like 4

3 hours ago, charray said:

@larus, can you recognise any other actors or actresses? Any idea how long ago was this event?

Yeah, I can recognize other actresses. They are indeed her colleagues from Namooactors. They went on two-day trip in Chuncheon, in July 2012.  It was an agency outing with actors and other members from their agency. It will be so good if they will organize such events. 

In the first picture, with Soyeon in the boat is, from the right, Lee Yoon ji (that you recognized), Do Ji Won, Hong Eun Hee (one of Soyeon`s close friends... she is in the second picture with Soyeon. They were together in Real Men episodes. If you watched Real Men you must remember the moment where Soyeon cried in the ambulance because of her. :D It was touching and funny in the same time. :w00t:) and  Kim Ah Joong (the last on the left). I can recognize Moon Geun Young in the water. In the last picture she is with Han Hye Jin.  There are others, I`m sure, but I don`t see them in the picture. We don`t have many pictures available. 

Another picture... from Hong Eun Hee`s twitter.

Moon Geun Young, Lee Yoon Ji, Kim Ah Joong and Other Actors Play at Company Outing

• Like 2

5 hours ago, charray said:

After looking at their behind the screen interactions from all these pictures, It is clear to me that it is Lee Sang Woo who took the initiative to woo our girl although she made it seem like it was mutual and things just fell in place naturally without anyone taking any initiative during her interview. 

Look at him chatting happily with So Yeon here. We hear from his fans that he usually does NOT interact with nor chat with co stars on the filming set.

The pictures where Sang Woo is putting the wings was taken in April, I think. It fits the mid season (April, May) where they realized that they have a special feeling for each other. When I saw that BTS picture I knew they like each other. They seams close, they are comfortable interacting like friends. From little things we know, and feeling the blanks with the usual profile for shy persons, I do believe it was a mutual thing, things just fell naturally. We know that actors and actresses could become friends on set and other fell in love. But for shy people to act on those feelings is not that easy. So for them, it helped being a long drama. They spend together on set a triple amount the time then an typical short drama. Of course, one of them had to take initiative and it seams to be Sang Woo with his teasing. I bet they both realized that can wait to see each other on set, that their heart flutter on seeing each other after some time. It was not only obvious for them but for people around them that they felt in love. It is so sweet. I love that we have little glimpses of them behind the scene. :wub: I want a happy ending for this love story.

18 hours ago, charray said:

Another fan made MV. I like the song very much.

I love the song too. But why it seams to me so familiar? I heard this song before and I don`t remember where. I think I saw some artists signing this song on stage and one of them was Lee Pil Mo but I am not sure. It sound like LPM in the beginning of the song but it`s not him. (I am almost sure that I heard Lee Pil Mo singing this song :D). I don`t recognize the singer in the video you posted and I want to know who it is. I hate when I found something familiar and couldn`t put my finger on it.  

• Like 1

On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 3:42 PM, larus said:
On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 1:38 AM, crown princess said:

I really want to see her in a new role :tears: miss her so much! ❤

Welcome to Soyeon`s thread! Me too. I want to see her in a new role.

Did you watch her last drama? Not everyone watches a 50 episode drama.  Recently, actor Kang Ji Hwan finished 50 episodes of his drama Monster, and just like Soyeon it was his first long drama. It was very difficult for him too and when asked if he will do another long drama, he said that no won`t do it again. I wonder what Soyeon is thinking about repeating the experience. Probably not right away but I am sure if an interesting role will appear, both will reconsider. :D

Hii, thanks :wub:

Oh yes I did watch her last drama ❤ but I have to admit I skipped some episodes :sweatingbullets: I just can't watch long dramas so I understand Kang Ji Hwan lol

I think So Yeon thinks positively about long dramas now since she met someone special during the experience ;) lol

On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 1:11 PM, charray said:

Fan made MV to keep us going in the meantime without any new drama of KSY for us to watch. It has the duet that So Yeon sang when she went on the masked singing show. Lee Sang Woo is very cute.....he is like very shy to look at So Yeon and when So Yeon stare at him for a bit longer.........:w00t:

You made my day with this ❤❤❤

• Like 1

On 23.10.2016 at 7:21 AM, charray said:

Yes....yes, he is the one doing the teasing in that BTS picture. Wonder what he is teasing her about that makes her shy.

There was the scene in Happy Home where they were so close to their real persona. I sensed that the most in the scene in the supermarket, tasting the food. Soyeon was blushing for real. That scene was a good clue that they like each other in real life. :w00t: 

I can`t get enough of their cuteness. :)

Now... good news for Soyeon`s fans. . She has a fan meeting this year in 27th November.

source

In the picture above is from the last fan-meeting in 2014 where international fans were able to participate.

Z2FSBGVYETEXODK4MTEYLMPWZW==

source

• Like 1

Namooactors has announced details of the fan meeting event on 27th November. It is called "2016, falling for Soyeon". Nice.

tumblr_ofge75to3y1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.jpg

She is so sweet in the picture. Smiling shyly, her trend mark. :wub:

source

Tomorrow is her birthday.

For her...

She was using the tiara/ crown when it is her bday for some time and now, it became a logo also for her bday. :D Icing cookies and brownies homemade cookies... Delicious. 

• Like 2

Tomorrow is the fan signing event for All for You. I expect to see pictures. And I am waiting for the fan meeting at the end of November. In December I hope I will see her again in MBC drama awards. It is good that she is still active but I want so much to hear about a new project. When I read about other casting news I become impatient. I want good news for me too. I am too greedy.  :phew:

Old pictures taken by her long time Korean fan after a fan event in May 2012..

http://blog.naver.com/kongming1973/220839753584

• Like 3

Soyeon took picture with a young girl. The kid`s mother said that when someone mentioned not to take a picture at that event, Soyeon voluntary wanted to do it.

I think she loves to take pictures with kids. She did that at her other fan signing events too.

• Like 3

There is an article about All for You fan signing event.

73599_101018_2642.jpg

73599_101019_2643.jpg

http://www.newskorea.info/news/articleView.html?idxno=73599

The event was not just for fan signing exclusively. All for You had to promote their products and Soyeon helped with that. The first 20 customers who purchased products for more than 300,000 won could do a picture with her. So now I understand why the mom of the little girl thanked Soyeon that she took a picture with her.  There was a prize event as well. The prizes were  two kimono jackets and bags. They were able to finish the event with a lot of customers and fans in a warm atmosphere. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, SomeBerry said:

I am so jealous of the fans who were able to go there and see her in person. Happy birthday unni. Thanks a lot @larus and other fan girls here. 

Thanks, dear. I am glad you came for a visit.

The fans will be more happy to see her at the fan meeting event on 27th November. We want many pictures. Let see if we`ll be lucky. :D

All for You uploaded some pictures from fall winter collection.

Soyeon and Sangwoo look very beautiful together. We saw the video from that photoshoot a long time ago but I enjoyed seeing the pictures. Hope for more.

tumblr_ogdiopxS7g1sdd1ivo2_540.jpg

tumblr_ogdiopxS7g1sdd1ivo3_540.jpg

tumblr_ogdiopxS7g1sdd1ivo5_540.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_ogdiopxS7g1sdd1ivo6_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_ogdiopxS7g1sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

http://www.afy.co.kr/afy/main/main.php

• Like 4