Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

@ksyloveksysisocouple I was having HH withdrawal and now I am having 'YeonWoo' withdrawal... :( I just want to see more of them on screen. I wonder if we can write to afy.co and ask them to do another winter clothing shoot. or even a bathing suite line??? 

Or any of the magazine to do a pictorial with both lee sang woo and kim so yeon??? (oi... I bet that'll steam up the room....) 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ksyloveksysisocouple said:

If I will be the director,  I will invite you and @larus to be a script writer. .. will be fun and full of creativity work ......

haha :w00t:

I let the job for someone-else. I suck at writing but I volunteer as a wedding planner. :w00t:

Now, the chances for them to be in the same drama are very slim. But I don`t mind. I personally prefer a good cameo for one of them in one of the other`s dramas.

I am excited to see who will be the next partner on screen for Soyeon but more than that I want for her a strong character to play. Her wish is the same as ours. Hope she will be lucky and there is an offer with such strong and upfront character. If she will do an action role again I wish she will not cut her hair. I love her with short hair too but she had short hair for both action roles (Iris and Two Weeks).  We are hoping just like all the actors to have good roles to choose from. Sometimes an actor has to have good luck not only the talent.

• Like 2

Speaking of dramas I wanted Soyeon to be in. We talked about some dramas. One is out of my list. I knew she won`t have another project so soon and maybe it is good for her to rest and build her new romantic relationship but I still think about her opportunities to be in a good drama. :)

As I said, one of the drama that was interesting for me was MBC Night Light. Now the offers are for Lee Yo Won and Jin Gu and the other female lead will be UEE. Lee Yo-won is up to play an elegant, perfect woman who ends up clashing at every turn with the other series lead, the role currently out to UEE; I sense a lot of conflicts in this drama. I love all the cast so far but I can`t stop thinking that the role of LYW would have been perfect for Soyeon too. It sound like a villain role or maybe not. And I would have loved to see her again with Jin Gu, especially since their pairing in Falling for Innocence was so short. Well,  the next time....

I think I found the next drama I will watch. 

I miss being excited when I hear the news of Soyeon casting. Next year is so far away!!! :phew:

• Like 3

Finally Soyeon uploaded new pictures. She is greeting her fans for Chuseok holiday.

tumblr_od17ca9hCC1sdd1ivo8_r2_540.jpg

tumblr_od17ca9hCC1sdd1ivo6_r3_540.jpg

source http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=32182&page=1

The message>

고민없고.지니고있던 스트레스는 잠시 내려놓는.웃을수있는 추.석.이기를 바래요!^^♡

짧은. 인사 미안요^^;;;;

Translations: 
--> Do not worry. Lift the burden off your shoulders temporarily. Wishing you have a Chuseok day filled with laughter!^^♡ Short...greeting, sorry credit Facebook Sso Fanpage

Soyeon`s figurines as Hae Ryung  are so cute. :heart:

• Like 4

My guess for the figurine gifts are from LSW's fans. He has a display cupboard filled with such figurines. His fan will usually make him a set of the character that he portrayed after his drama is completed. 

If my guess is true, i'm glad his fans are supporting So Yeon too! So sweet of them!

Blessed ChuSeok holidays! :blush: 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, hsyhsy said:

My guess for the figurine gifts are from LSW's fans. He has a display cupboard filled with such figurines. His fan will usually make him a set of the character that he portrayed after his drama is completed. 

If my guess is true, i'm glad his fans are supporting So Yeon too! So sweet of them!

If it is true it is indeed a sweet gesture of them. But I think I saw Soyeon with a figurine like this before. I believe it is common for Korean artists to receive from fans mini figurines representing their character or themselves.

11 hours ago, hsyhsy said:

Blessed ChuSeok holidays! :blush: 

Because Koreans usually are dressing in hanboks for this holiday let see Soyeon in traditional clothes. These are older pictures.

tumblr_odi7l2U0z91sdd1ivo5_r1_500.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_odi7l2U0z91sdd1ivo6_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_odi7l2U0z91sdd1ivo7_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_odi7l2U0z91sdd1ivo3_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_odi7l2U0z91sdd1ivo10_r1_540.jpg

Spoiler

From drama The Great Seer

tumblr_odi7l2U0z91sdd1ivo1_r1_400.png

Imagini pentru kim so yeon  the great seer

https://www.dramafever.com/st/img/epth/4156_23.jpg

From movie Gabi

tumblr_odi7l2U0z91sdd1ivo8_r2_500.png

tumblr_odi7l2U0z91sdd1ivo4_r1_400.png

tumblr_odi7l2U0z91sdd1ivo9_r2_540.png

tumblr_odi7l2U0z91sdd1ivo2_r1_500.png

Spoiler

WGM

tumblr_od17ca9hCC1sdd1ivo10_r1_400.png

tumblr_odi7l2U0z91sdd1ivo4_r2_400.png

I forgot the hanbok from Happy Home.

tumblr_odjpphXr7Y1sdd1ivo5_r1_500.png

Spoiler

Imagini pentru happy home Bong Hae ryung

• Like 3

Frank speaking, I still prefer KSY to wear modern fashion type, like shown in the In-style magazine, or as stylish as IRIS, because of her sharp nose and body shape features very suitable for that type to make her look cool or sexy or warmth, she is suitable for modern trend outfit. As for Hanboks traditional wear, she is not as outstanding as other actresses, like Lee Da Hae, Lee Young Ae and Song Hye Kyo. Those actresses have Asian beauty look whereby very suitable to wear traditional hanboks, this is just my personal opinion.

I remember there was also news breakout confirm dating for another pair, Lee Da Hae & Se7en (Choi Dong Wook), which was on the same day announcement as KSY & LSW :).

Congratulations for both pairs. I like Lee Da Hae as well,  although i am not familiar with Se7en....

41 minutes ago, ksyloveksysisocouple said:

Frank speaking, I still prefer KSY to wear modern fashion type, like shown in the In-style magazine, or as stylish as IRIS, because of her sharp nose and body shape features very suitable for that type to make her look cool or sexy or warmth, she is suitable for modern trend outfit. As for Hanboks traditional wear, she is not as outstanding as other actresses, like Lee Da Hae, Lee Young Ae and Song Hye Kyo. Those actresses have Asian beauty look whereby very suitable to wear traditional hanboks, this is just my personal opinion.

I kind of agree. Soyeon is beautiful in any clothes, even the hanbok but she is more suitable wearing a modern, sophisticated urban clothes. Because she has strong facial features, she has prominent and noticeable features I can`t see her wearing hanboks. When I saw her in movie Gabi in that white hanbok she attracted attention from the scene. :) She is beautiful but it doesn`t feel that she belongs in those times. But when she wore 19th century clothes (not hanbok) she looks exquisite elegant in them.

BTW, I love the best how she looks in the red hanbok, with the short hair. :P

• Like 4

OMG Soyeon indeed was participated on  King of Mask Singer . My poor heart. It is good that we already seen that she did well considering that she is not a singer. Her voice is so sweet and warm.  I am glad that she did well. BRAVO, Soyeon. Her dream becomes true. I worried once again for nothing. I am curious how the new experience has occured. I bet the producers thought of her when she said in WGM that she would like to participate on the program. It was a big surprise. If I did not read the article about this rumor, I would faint seeing her at on stage at King of Mask Singer. :w00t:

She was masked as Squirrel. So funny. It fits her. :) My lovely cute Soyeon. :heart:

• Like 4

Soyeon with two men. Maybe she has received vocal training with them.

It was hard for her I bet to overcome the shyness and the fact that her voice is not trained enough to go on stage. But she overcame all that and she made her dream come true. I am proud of her. I can`t wait to see the whole segment.

Her manager uploaded a picture

He said that she worked hard. I think everyone is happy that everything went well.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, hninei said:

Hahahha, thank god, she is not wearing kitty mask. But maybe prepare myself for some bad comment from shippers of KSY, WGM. Hahaha. Our soyeon is so so cute.

Really doesn`t matter if there will be negative comments. What was important is that she did well. For a actor who doesn`t have singing ability as others she perform well. I did not watch the whole segment yet but judging for the small video of the second song  she did well just like I wanted. She worked hard for this. It was not easy at all to perform on stage with so many people all by herself, with judging panels, with the audience scrutiny. It was not the contest for her, it was the opportunity to show up there and live the dream. I am so happy for her. At first I did not wanted for her to be subjected to spiteful comments but if she did well, it doesn`t matter if not everyone enjoyed her performance. You can`t please everyone. She grabbed this opportunity and she did not disappointed. 

BTW, the Squirrel is much better than a kitty mask. It fits her better.

Namooactors updated

• Like 3

I watch the video of the duel. Robin Hoof of Justice and Nice to meet you Squirrel. :w00t: I smiled the whole time. It is Soyeon`s voice.  I wonder if Kim Gura guessed who she is. I saw him smiling. Robin Hood is definitely a singer or someone who has good singing abilities. 

Soyeon, you did well!

She was so shy in the end ... her heart must have been beating really fast...

• Like 4

Actress’s Identity Revealed On “King Of Masked Singer” Following Dating News This Month

Actress’s Identity Revealed On “King Of Masked Singer” Following Dating News This Month

On the September 18 broadcast of “King of Masked Singer,” the singer Squirrel was revealed to be none other than actress Kim So Yeon.

After her duet performance with Robin Hood, panel member Jo Jang Hyuk commented, “Squirrel isn’t a singer. It’s not common to see a singer who holds the mic with two hands. But her voice and delivery was the best. The more I heard, the more I became curious as to who she was.”

In a battle of talents, Squirrel danced to GFRIEND’s “Rough,” while Robin Hood danced to Girls’ Generation’s “Hoot.”

After the singers’ second performances, it was revealed that Robin Hood would be moving on to the next round, after which Squirrel revealed her identity.

kim so yeon king of masked singer

After removing her mask, Kim So Yeon explained why she came on the show: “I’m an avid viewer of ‘King of Masked Singer,’ so I called saying I’d like to appear on the show.” She said, “I wasn’t able to do even a quarter of what my teacher taught me.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/18/actresss-identity-revealed-king-masked-singer-following-dating-news-month/

• Like 3

This is the best thing i like about her is that she is willing to try out , to overcome it with the objective and positive mind set to gain experience by participating actively on all these variety programs. There is a good saying : Without involving ourselves, we will not be enjoying ourselves immensely the moment of triumph if we succeed. :)

Looked at her in the past that she had participated and her personal achievement : "Real Man", "WGM" and now "King of the Mask Singer",....not sure which other program she will be interested to join in the future. But I realised mostly are MBC channel program.

@larusIn fact you don't have to worry about her singing ability, I know she will put in 100% effort to pick up singing lessons before she stands on stage.....look at her dancing practice, playing boxing video games, and play bowling with siyang at WGM show. She is the competitive type when playing games. Good attitude shown : Never give up. Moreover, she had mentioned several time during interview that she wanted to experience different kinds of variety shows. To participate, she will make sure herself to put in 100% efforts no matter how......that's the lovely part of our soyeon:D

• Like 3