[drama 2008] Who Are You? 누구세요

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ripgal

Thank you for sharing the preview yeohweping..

YKS looks really cool playin the arrogant character..

Not a fan of Go Ah Ra's acting tho..but we'll see..

can somebody post up a link that i can watch on firefox?

please and thank you!

I'm sooooo excited! can't wait!

- Kyu

I'm actually uploading the preview onto crunchyroll so hopefully you'll be able to see it there. Of course, credits all to the original poster at Go Ara's fansite.

Kang Nam Gil made me cry during the preview! And YKS's role seems funny, the way he's so nitpicky about hygiene; I love that expression he had when he saw that older guy's nose hair LOL. Ara's acting is alright, not too bad to me. She looks really pretty too!

Guest Q_Park

I'm actually uploading the preview onto crunchyroll so hopefully you'll be able to see it there. Of course, credits all to the original poster at Go Ara's fansite.

Kang Nam Gil made me cry during the preview! And YKS's role seems funny, the way he's so nitpicky about hygiene; I love that expression he had when he saw that older guy's nose hair LOL. Ara's acting is alright, not too bad to me. She looks really pretty too!

You are a lifesaver! .lol.

can you please post up the link?

- Kyu

Guest Q_Park

thank you!

i saw the preview and it was sad when the dad died and when the man was taking him away!

but at other times it was funny like:

SH: I'm your dad!! your dad!

YI: Look here hospital man, if you're my dad then I'm Super Junior's mom! I bore all 13 of them! :lol:

and then that part where SH cringes at the nose hair!

- Kyu

thank you!

i saw the preview and it was sad when the dad died and when the man was taking him away!

but at other times it was funny like:

SH: I'm your dad!! your dad!

YI: Look here hospital man, if you're my dad then I'm Super Junior's mom! I bore all 13 of them! :lol:

and then that part where SH cringes at the nose hair!

- Kyu

Okay good; you're welcome! The file was 119 MB so I thought it might be a little slow to watch (or maybe my internet connection is just super slow) and was afraid you wouldn't be able to see it. :sweatingbullets: Thanks for translating that one bit in the preview - I actually didn't catch that LOL.

Archived