Bella, i wonder who's gunna be Edward and Jacob @.@

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saranghae<3

yay I cant wait. The book was <333

I think Bella looks too pretty xD

I wonder who will play Edward and Jacob.

Oh and Alice (shes suppose to be reallly pretty~)

Guest j1youngxj3

i didn't really picture kristen as bella..but i guess she's ok....and i really think gaspard would be PERFECT for edward...i can't see anyone else as edward...i hope they cast a really good jacob...he's one of my favorite characters...=]

Colton Haynes doesn't look like a bad Edward my only problem with him is that he's a model and lets face it models generally can't act for beans. It's only a rare few that can. I really would prefer Gaspard but if he doesn't get it then I'll just have him as Edward in my head! *Swoons* I keep imagining Edward has a british accent even though I know he was born in the states. It's rather werid of me isn't it.

And people who are apprehensive over Kirsten, give her chance. Let's see how she performs (ie watch the movie) then we can rip into her if she doesn't meet our expectations. Is her hair more red brown or is that just me?

Guest darling

Finished all 3 books in 3 days, I'm dying for more.. definitely can't wait for the movie (:

I agree with everyone's comments about Gaspard, he is absolutely perfect as Edward..

Just imagine if his eyes were the color of Edward's & his hair a little different.. *faints*

Gaspard_002.jpg

Chances are they are going to screw up the script and budget like Eragon.

None of the popular-book-turn-movie films have ever been successfully, and I mean popular (cause there are some good ones, oldies).

And Meyer said she has no say in the casting right? > < How about we force Gaspard! (Although I feel like he's too big and professional for this...) Does Gaspard even speak English? > < I've only watched his French movies and even in those he doesn't speak much...

Guest crystal_t33rs

^ Gaspard does speak English! It's not fluent fluent, but he does! I was watching an interview of him on youtube. XD

Truthfully, I don't mind if Gaspard doesn't end up playing Edward. I truly want someone who CAN act like he's Edward, yah know? Erf. haha.

I think Kristin Stewart's going to be an awesome Bella! Am I the only one who thinks so? Sure, Emily Browning would've been awesome too, but Kristin Stewart is someone I pictured to be Bella ever since I watched Speak. =T

I actually didn't like the book...but I think this will make a better movie, if done properly. The book asked for a lot of imagination in actions and expressions...so if they get proper actors/actresses then it should be alright.

I like Kristin Stewart, she suited my impression of Bella more (a more bitter/analytical girl). Browning looks too soft for Bella. Kristin has vampire potentiality, but I think Browning has the sorrowful look..

Guest jessyjess

Colton Haynes doesn't look like a bad Edward my only problem with him is that he's a model and lets face it models generally can't act for beans. It's only a rare few that can.

It seems like ppl who've seen him act doesn't do a very good job so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Guest Special Kay

Chances are they are going to screw up the script and budget like Eragon.

None of the popular-book-turn-movie films have ever been successfully, and I mean popular (cause there are some good ones, oldies).

And Meyer said she has no say in the casting right? > < How about we force Gaspard! (Although I feel like he's too big and professional for this...) Does Gaspard even speak English? > < I've only watched his French movies and even in those he doesn't speak much...

thats what im afraid of ...... another eragon. i'll probably go watch the movie a day later so i can read all the reviews and see if its good enough to go watch because if its not .... i just wont watch it.

Guest smalllee

omg that will be my worst fear.. ending up like eragon.

i rather they take longer with the production than coming out with a budget tight film.

oh btw i think they will cast someone realtively unknown as edward. can't be those popular choices of actors people have made so far. i hope they'll find a worthy actor to be edward!!!

Guest jessyjess

This was just posted in the Twilight community on LJ.

Source: Bloody Disgusting

"Thursday, December 6, 2007

Get more Twilight news

We just learned that Summit Entertainment is already planning on a sequel to Twilight, the vampire film being directed by Catherine Hardwicke (Thirteen, Lords of Dogtown)! The character 'Victoria' is being cast as a supporting character in the first film and will become the lead in the sequel. Kristen Stewart has already joined the cast. The film is about a high school girl named Bella falls in love with a vampire. The new couple leads a rival vampire clan to pursue them and attempt to force her to decide if she, too, wishes to become one of the undead. The adaptation is based on a novel that hatched Stephenie Meyer's bestselling young adult fantasy series. Shooting begins February in Vancouver, Canada."

It seems like they're going to mix Twilight and New Moon together and the second movie will be about Eclipse.

I also posted this in the Twilight book thread.

Guest jessyjess

Ugh. They have all this news about sequels, but they found neither Edward nor Jacob. :(

If you check the previous page, I posted who they think is going to play Edward.

Twilight had a storyline all on its own. If they're going to mix New Moon into Twilight the movie, it'll be like watching Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortuante Events first three books being mixed into one movie, which sucked. Oh my gosh... This movie is going to be a disappointment. A lot of the great book scenes are going to be cut out. Twilight and New Moon are both different. Don't mix them. :( Can we petition? LOL... Sigh... I think they're setting the movie up for failure. <__< I don't know what else to say...

Archived