Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest Kanhlaya

He's not so bad looking. I'm giving him a chance.... I'm not very fond of judging people for their appearance. The acting is what matters guys, and I bet Robert can blow us away with his portrayal of Edward Cullens. Oh and I don't think MTV is producing it

Robert Pattinson

emwrobpkatl61me-1.jpg

normalpos22064253782lf.jpg

Cedric10.jpg

RobertPattinson7.jpg

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest j1youngxj3

yea no.....mtv's not producing it...i thought summit entertainment was?

anyway...i like the first and last picca that you posted..the last one kinda gives me a edwardish preview as to what i think he'll be like...if that made ANY sense...-____-;; hahaha

Guest Melyxcious

Ahh... Robert? Interesting. I thought he was so cute as Cedric in HP even though he rarely had any lines ... :x

I think he'd make a good Edward. Give him a chance :)

Just style up his hair a little bit, give him contacts, then he'd look the part :D

& that LJ rant, I totally agree with everything that person said.

To judge so early on is quite shallow and immature, and I think Steph would be very disappointed. I can definitely picture Robert as Edward- but I could also picture a lot of actors in the role. Edward is a fictional character, so how we see him is really a figment of our own imagination. Heck, I could take the guys from Gossip Girl and picture them as Edward if I wanted! And hair and makeup can do wonders- movie magic baby! It seems like Robert takes his craft very seriously, so he's probably going to go all out for this role. And honestly, I think it's more important that he has chemistry with Kristen/Bella, otherwise, they wouldn't be 'Edward and Bella.'

Guest BabyPAM

awwww GASPARD ULLIEL SHOULD HAVE BEEN edward cullen : ( .. i dont know. I thought the guy steven strait from the convenant should have been jacob. And then toby hemingway should have played jaspar ,cause hes such a daredevil. BUUT thats my opinion. I mean the way gaspard looks into your eyes is so alluring, whether he is doing it intentionally or not in his photoshoots. Especially since some pople toyed around with his normal eyecolor , to golden yellow and black .. it has that vampire feel i get from reading steph's books.

Guest j1youngxj3

yea...he's not very photogenic....i saw that video that daydreaming posted yesterday and he really reminds me of edward in that video :9

Guest jessyjess

yea...he's not very photogenic....i saw that video that daydreaming posted yesterday and he really reminds me of edward in that video :9

I think the photos from when he was in Vanity Fair, he'll beable to pull off being Edward. Just give him the golden/brown contacts and you've got yourself Edward!

i know i posted this beforee but...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=y-2uJq3x6BU <---- WATCH WATCH WATCH!! im sure it'll make you want to give robert a chance, it sure made me like him.

I was a little "WTF?" when I heard the news (like almost everyone) but after the clip you presented, I'm starting to think that Robert might be a good Edward. He looks great - I love his cheekbones! - and with the right make-up, he might look like Edward that we all imagined (or even better?). :D

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I think robert pattinson is an alright choice for Edward

he's really pale, and has that mysterious look about him

and he's 20? 21? so he fits Stephanie's description too ..

Robert is definitely not the most photogenic, but he looks stunning on-screen. Pictures don't do justice. Certain people look better in pics than on-screen, some better on-screen than pics, and some better in person than either on-screen and pics.

But from the looks of the Vanity Fair clip, Robert can definitely pull off Edward- in the physical sense. He looked uber hot in the clip! The cheekbones and eyes are to gorgeous!

Robert's like even younger than me, so he definitely fulfills the age requirement Stephenie asked for =P

Guest j1youngxj3

YAY~~people are starting to like rob..haha..i agree...his cheekbones are really nice and i LOVE his eyes...totally edward..just give him some hazel contacts and we're good to go! rob does look amazing on screen <3

Guest jessyjess

YAY~~people are starting to like rob..haha..i agree...his cheekbones are really nice and i LOVE his eyes...totally edward..just give him some hazel contacts and we're good to go! rob does look amazing on screen <3

HAHAHAHA yea I have to admit, I'm actually starting to enjoy him playing Edward.

Archived