Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest jessyjess

Twilight had a storyline all on its own. If they're going to mix New Moon into Twilight the movie, it'll be like watching Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortuante Events first three books being mixed into one movie, which sucked. Oh my gosh... This movie is going to be a disappointment. A lot of the great book scenes are going to be cut out. Twilight and New Moon are both different. Don't mix them. :( Can we petition? LOL... Sigh... I think they're setting the movie up for failure. <__< I don't know what else to say...

Oh I TOTALLY agree. So many things happen in each of the books so I don't know what they could possibly cut out!

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahhh!!

I'm SO EXCITED to see this movie X___X!!!!!!

hehe* =)

Although, I do agree with the fact that most books to movies end up being HUGE disappointments -___-'

Aside from Lord of the Rings.... >_>

But most of the time, directors don't do a good job turning books into movies T_T

I REALLY HOPE this isn't the case with Twilight.

I REALLY love this book and if they ruin the story for me, I'll be so heartbroken T_T sigh*

--xoxo.

TM

Guest j1youngxj3

aawww...i hope they don't mix the two together...they'll never be able to show the pain edward and bella goes through in new moon if they squish them together...there won't be enough time..and everything will be choppy...TT-TT;;

Wahhh!!

I'm SO EXCITED to see this movie X___X!!!!!!

hehe* =)

Although, I do agree with the fact that most books to movies end up being HUGE disappointments -___-'

Aside from Lord of the Rings.... >_>

But most of the time, directors don't do a good job turning books into movies T_T

I REALLY HOPE this isn't the case with Twilight.

I REALLY love this book and if they ruin the story for me, I'll be so heartbroken T_T sigh*

--xoxo.

TM

I so agree with you..so far, only LOTR is the only book-to-movie movie that's been worthwhile watching, the rest (HP series, Eragon, Tuesday's w/ Morrie, etc are all disappointment). Although, Narnia: Prince Caspian looks promising in the trailer. I'm hoping Twilight one wouldn't turn out in the disappointing-movie list.

I really wonder who they're casting for Edward's role.

Guest BornToTalk

I am soooo incredibly excited for this movie!! The books were amazing and I fell in love with Edward the first time Bella laid eyes on him. I hope they choose a good actor to play Edward! :wub:

Guest jessyjess

Ed Westwick (from Gossip Girl) as Edward would be so perfect!... well for me.

The hair, the face structure, the everything.

ed_westwick.jpg

There's something about him that doesn't seem Edward-ish.

Guest summergirl

^ agreeddd!!!!

u missed a "l" at ullie..it's ulliel. =)

well,he's my second choice to be edward.

hopefully they don't ruin that part.

Guest saranghae<3

^

errr lol as much as I love DBSK and asianess xD I dont think they would fit the cast. :x

Edward must be perfect or near perfect xD

omgish.. I cant wait for the movie<3333333333

it's official Edward is going to be Robert right?

I'm not happy, i'm very very very disapointed......bfjds<bgnsnfgjsnbdz......he's not edward! (i just know that will be my answer to all the edward's in the world)

i just have to watch the movie to really say something, but this is not going to end good for me tonight....i'm having a heart attack. xDDDDDDDDDD

Guest j1youngxj3

^i think rob pattison's a good choice for edward...i didn't even think about him when i was thinking who would be good for edward. now that summit's actually chosen rob..i think he'll be a pretty good edward. his acting is ok..hopefully it'll get better for twilight. =]

YAY!! finally edward is chosen...now for the rest of the cast....as in Jacob....i hope they pick a really good jacob...cause i LOVE jacob... :blush:

Guest jessyjess

I really really hope they're not going to use Robert Pattison. =0= I mean, he's cute, but CEDRIC just doesn't seem very EDWARD to me.

http://stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html

I myself depicted Edward as a very very pretty copper-haired boy. xDDD His features aren't PERFECT enough.

I JUST read this in all of the communities and it looks like he's going to be playing him. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

People have been posted pictures of Robert on LJ in the twilight communities and I still can't picture him as Edward.

Archived