[진보라] Jin Bora

Guest lost_s0ul09

Guest Shadow5YA

I hope her album comes out this year.

Theres hardly anything going on with Bora at the moment.

It's a real shame

When you're not a mainstream artist, it's hard to find anything. There's also the fact that her music doesn't have vocals, so it hurts her chances of having the level of exposure that Clazziquai or Epik High have. Their music can't exactly be considered pop either, but they have some memorable lyrics to go with their music.

It's a huge shame, though... there's hardly anything to find about her that's televised, even though we know she's done a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shadow5YA

Hey you guys, did any of you happen to catch our Jin Bora on Star Golden Bell last week? She was so cute!!!! ^_^

WHAT?!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shadow5YA

^^^ Lol! Late reply. Sorry.. Yea she is there.. Swear! Don't know if anybody uped it on YT. I watched it on TV.

Which episode?

• 1 month later...
Guest Lanhai

Wow.....shes awesome man. Its nice to see a bit to different talent in the K-pop industry............Some other stars should sample her more.......Can she sing?????

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow i never knew there was such an elaborate thread on her! back in the anyband days.. i soo wanted to find info on her..but it's soo scarce.. thx loads for all da info! she rocks!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived