• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] Happy Sunday - Kko Kko Tour Single Single (2008-11-16).avi [571.4 MB]

Hwang Chan Sung (2PM), Lee Min Woo, Yuri (SNSD), Gil (Leessang), Shin Dong Wook, Jo Dong Hyuk, Jung Siah, Amy, Kim Shi Hyang, Jin Bora

File renamed in clubbox to Double Double, in SHOW // Sad Weekend folder, thanks

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

• 4 weeks later...
Guest plumblossoms

Ah~ She looks so pretty! That guy...is a singer. They performed together correct? I saw the clip on YT where she performed with SG Wannabe, it was amazing! <3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest thekoreanking

hihi can anyone tell me if it's yet possible to download her songs?

and if they are any other korean jazz players similaire to her.

thank you :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bora's on today's Shinagoon, OMGGG! The show's about upcoming soldiers, we know that Bora's brother's in the military right, so I guess she kind of relates to the families of these soldiers.. She cried a little and of course she also played the Piano! XD Aikee. And then they also played with guns.. LOL! HILARIOUS! I wish it gets uploaded on YT so you guys can watch! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just saw her recently, i was quite excited that there was a jazz pianist famous in Korea as im a jazz pianist myself, but most of the stuff she has played isn't really jazz, i've only seen her play one or two standards and the rest were songs which she only put blues elements in, and then those songs with the korean idols, if anyone can come up with her playing songs which are actually jazz could you link me please? coz i'm quite interested, its just that she hasn't played much except for one or two standards where her comping, her sound and soloing didnt capture my attention, i'm hoping for something which will wow me though lol.

Sorry im a bit critical but i'm trying to find out where the standard of the korean jazz community is, and supposedly she's a genius so im guessing shes at the top.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

4MEN releases comeback teaser featuring pianist Jin Bora

20110531_1306802788_99178300_1.jpg

4MEN has just released their comeback teaser.

Happyface Entertainment has revealed the video teaser for 4MEN’s first title song of their 4th full-length album, ‘The Artist‘ on their YouTube channel.

4MEN will carry out promotions for a total of 4 title songs in their new album.

‘Unrequited love’, featuring 美, is about a man singing about his crush who misses her ex-boyfriend. Pianist Jin Bora acted as the female character, even tearing up for a sad scene.

A special filming technique was even used to capture the man and woman in the same space, increasing the anticipation for the release of the music video.

After wrapping up filming, Jin Bora stated, “I was very happy that I got to work with people who sing sincerely and enjoy music. Personally, I was thankful that I got the opportunity to help out in another area other than music. I listened to every 4MEN song in the album before filming, and they were all good. I’ll do my best to cheer on 4MEN so that their album becomes a huge success.”

4MEN will release teasers for their 4 title songs in order, starting today to June 3rd.

Their album will be out on June 7th.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/4men-releases-comeback-teaser-featuring-pianist-jin-bora

Archived