Audition Subforum Rules

JohnnyMoon

READ BEFORE POSTING A NEW TOPIC
This subforum is designed for any audition-related topics and discussion.

ALL TOPICS AND DISCUSSION regarding auditions of any level (professonal or casual) MUST BE POSTED HERE.

The Pinned Entertainment threads are supposed to assist you in answering your questions. If the pinned threads do not help you, then feel free to post a topic with an audition-related question. HOWEVER, READ THE PINNED THREADS FIRST.

ANY DOUBLE-POSTED THREADS WILL BE CLOSED/DELETED.

Also, any entertainment threads created by soompiers should be posted here as well. If you create an entertainment topic of your own, since it is not official, you must tag in the beginning of your thread as "[soompi] asdfjkl; Entertainment".

Any questions/comments? Feel free to ask here.

Enjoy!! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question.... a very good question 8-) (please don't take anything personally, i'm just trying to figure something out)

Since the asian entertainment industry is trying to break through into the U.S. market because there IS NOOOO successful asian artist IN THE US, how come they don't give in the effort of finding an asian performer here in the US (that is fluent in english and born in the states)???

cause i know BOA is trying to break into the US music market... but is it going to be successful??? she's not fluent in english at all

Guest angel_cutie

^

ummm...your question is kinda..in the wrong place haha

(i donno why im replying here either im sorry ^^"")

no..i think BoA's pretty fluet =\

i've seen videos of her speaking in english thats not scipted xD(you can tell)

anyways.. well they are arent they?? JYP and SM for sure

thats why they have globals. JYP have a office in LA right? and SM has this every saturday audition thingy going on also

Guest ohdangchang

subforum =]

varsitydancenc

boa is pretty fluent in english.

and her debut single eat you up

topped 37 as of this week.

that is a great feat.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Infected_Shroom

hey i just joined but fr sum reason i cant post a new topic in the forum?

thx for ur help :)

Guest sunilbharatpur

This is really very good and good job done by him.

Thanks

This subforum is designed for any audition-related topics and discussion.

ALL TOPICS AND DISCUSSION regarding auditions of any level (professonal or casual) MUST BE POSTED HERE.

The Pinned Entertainment threads are supposed to assist you in answering your questions. If the pinned threads do not help you, then feel free to post a topic with an audition-related question. HOWEVER, READ THE PINNED THREADS FIRST.

ANY DOUBLE-POSTED THREADS WILL BE CLOSED/DELETED.

Also, any entertainment threads created by soompiers should be posted here as well. If you create an entertainment topic of your own, since it is not official, you must tag in the beginning of your thread as "[soompi] asdfjkl; Entertainment".

Any questions/comments? Feel free to ask here.

Enjoy!! :)

I will also put my post soon here cause i have good auditions sites.

Good Day

hey i was wondering where would i post if i wanted to know if auditions were coming to hawaii?

like there is alot of entertainment companies so i didnt want to post in all the threads.

is there a certain thread i post in?

• 10 months later...
Guest KoreanKougar

You should pin my Shizuku Entertainment topic since it is official.

Hey Dominic..

I'm not offending your company or anything (I think it's great, and really cool), but I think they only pinned those four because they are the BIG THREE, and Daniel Boone (the CEO of Brothers) came to talk to Soompi, and therefore the topic was pinned.

No offense to Shizuku or anything...

But I guess it's up to the mods :)

Guest KoreanKougar

You should PM Jaeho :)

He's the moderator of this forum lol.

It is a pretty good idea to pin the topic, in my opinion!

• 4 months later...

PLEASE HELP! :) I WANNA ASK HELP in just DELETING this topic in Auditions Thread PLEASE KINDLY Comment: Wedding Dress (Female Version) - Taeyang...what should I do?..

I juz copied my post and paste it again in the Performances Thread...so there's already a copy of that topic in Performance Thread...I'M SO SORRY for the double post coz I really don't know where to put that Topic when I posted it, and I now, I don't know how to contact the MODs for this topic to be deleted in the AUDITIONS thread...

I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME HERE...THANKS! (^____________^)

• 4 months later...

Archived