[movie 2006] Holy Daddy / Wontak's Angel 원탁의 천사

Guest heartdrops

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

umm.for some reason.those subs up there doesnt sync wiht my two parts one..like the second part doesnt flow...o_0 is there any other subs? o_0. i dled my movie part one adn two from clubbox.......i tink it was naynay's hehe.

Guest ndao001

I just finished this movie....it was a lot better than i expected. Loved Haha and Minwoo, they portrayed their character rather well. I think Haha stole the spotlight however :) The movie was funny and had a great storyline...i recommend it :)

Guest kyung won

hmmm. the site kloofy.net has 4 different versions of the holy daddy subs, and i am sure that at least one of them would work

if not then maybe i could try and resync them when i have the time...

o and btw, kloofy.net requires you to register

once registered, the account won't be deleted

just do a search on it on that site ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

i watched this last month.. and i lovveee it MINWOO so hott. hehe. i think its really cute and funnie.. but i started crying alot when i saw minwoo crying at the end. haha i was like.. "mann..it looks like hes really hurt." i cried in the part SPOILER---->

when he was looking at the pictures and found at that haha was his dad and he started saying that.. "why didn't you tell me..im not mad at you anymore.. bla bla..

i startded crying. haha mann im weird;]

• 2 months later...
Guest ultaeja

I haven't watched this movie yet, but i'm planning to! :D I have a korean friend that just came to the states and we were talking about k-movies/dramas and I asked her about this movie, but she said that it was okay. It's not like really popular or anything like that, but still, I'm gonna go buy it! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ' t.

Hahaha wow I'm freakishly late to watch this but good movie !

I was really impressed with Minwoo's acting and I though Haha was hilariousss XD

• 4 weeks later...
Guest szejia

Nobody told me Haha could make people cry. >_<

Wontak's Angel is Awesome!!! Minwoo and haha are two of my favourites on Xman lol. They did a very good job in the movie. I was sobbing my soul out at the end. I thought it was gonna be a comedy. I actually had no clue this was going to be sooo touching.

Haha is just a dork in this movie. XD

Loved it.

• 5 months later...
Guest r3dalf

i believe i'm the first ever guy who posts here.

this movie is a must watch.

it reminds you of your loved and dear ones in your life.

Guest valmylove

I just started this movie when I heard that Minwoo did a movie...I am so late...He looks so sexy and could look too! He looks sexy cleaning the bathroom, looks sexy while washing the car (wish it was like the concert :blush: ) he looks sexy with his presence and givin his smirk to the camera!!!

Good job Minwoo!!!

Gotta give some props to Haha....he is hilarous.... burn this dvd/cd.... hahaha

Great movie!

Guest valmylove

And Minwoo is wearing Minnesota sweater...ahhh!!! How in the world? Did he come here? and got it as a souviener? Oh well it is alright.. As long as he got me on his heart...it is all good... :blush:

• 5 months later...
Guest Yunho_Brian_Lover

i really wanna see the movie...not cuz of minwoo...but because HAHA..is in it...hehe i love that guy he so funny...and adorkable...and i find him such a cutie..pie.i loved him in xman...:lol:...not really a fan of minwoo...(sorry minwoo fans but my heart belongs to junjin and andy haha..)...anyways yea i cant wait to watch this movie am DL it now.... :D

• 7 months later...

Archived