[movie 2006] Holy Daddy / Wontak's Angel 원탁의 천사

Guest heartdrops

Guest aznchocol8luver

OMG I JUS FINISHED WATCHIN TIS MOVIE.. IT WAS HELLA SAD!!!! I CRIED SOO MUCH TOWARDS THE END.. BUH I LIKE HOW IT WAS A HAPPY ENDING.. NOT A SAD ONE.. STILL IT WAS REALLI GOOD!! ALL OF THE ACTORS N ACTRESSES WERE GOOD AT ACTING.. PLUS THERE WERE TONS OF SWEARING N CUSSING.. HAHAHA

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paigehk

I just ordered the movie from yesasia....for the first time in my life I spent 30 bucks on a DVD ( honestly, i'm poor and cheap...haha)....Anyways, i did that because of, only and only, HAHA. i love him like crazy now. I have to wait for about a week for the DVD to arrive....*sigh*....such a long time to get to see HAHA's acting.

I love MINWOO too..

MINWOO + HAHA.....the DVD worth it...lol

Guest serawong

So glad to know that you have ordered your copy!!! So did i...hehehe..

im also waiting for it to arrive in my hands =)

I just ordered the movie from yesasia....for the first time in my life I spent 30 bucks on a DVD ( honestly, i'm poor and cheap...haha)....Anyways, i did that because of, only and only, HAHA. i love him like crazy now. I have to wait for about a week for the DVD to arrive....*sigh*....such a long time to get to see HAHA's acting.

I love MINWOO too..

MINWOO + HAHA.....the DVD worth it...lol

Guest babyprada

Honestly, I just watched this movie over the weekend and I thought it'll be a stupid movie... BUT I actually sat through the whole movie and at the end, I was tearing because I thought this movie was very touching... how M's dad did so much for his son before heading to heaven!

Guest som4tang

omgosh...this movie was so sad!! my sister and i were crying so much at the end of it! it was really good movie. haha was so funny! alot of cursing though....

Guest paigehk

finally, the DVD has arrived. Today is the happiest day of the month to me. I just finished watching the movie. It's so freaking good. Minwoo did an excellent job to me...but my focus is on HAHA...oh my, HAHA is just more than awesome. His acting was hilarious....I love this movie so much...all the actors did a very good job, even Sang Jong was funny too.

*hahaha....the ringtone of the gangster was HAHA's song "I'm not going to die"....I was so excited....*

Guest heartdrops

I just realized that the subtitles are out and I just finished watching right now.

I know, why is this movie so underrated? First of all, the cast is already a must watch. But on the unbiased side, I thought this is a very wonderful and thoughtful movie. I was crying in the end ): A really nice movie, sigh.

Guest paigehk

I just realized that the subtitles are out and I just finished watching right now.

I know, why is this movie so underrated? First of all, the cast is already a must watch. But on the unbiased side, I thought this is a very wonderful and thoughtful movie. I was crying in the end ): A really nice movie, sigh.

I strongly agree. I'm kind of an impatient person. 9/10 movies i watched i would fast forward at some parts...but this movie, Wontak's angel.....there is no single second that i have the thought of fasting forward. I think it's one of the best movies i have watched in 2006...

Guest NotGuilty

^

^

^

you guys are making me impatient for the subbed version being downloaded onto my computer.

very very excited to see the movie. ....

..very.

I read somewhere awhile ago that Dongwan is supposed to make a guest appearance (actually an inconspicuous appearance) towards the end of the movie. Can anyone who saw the movie tell me if he's in it?

Guest samshiku

ive watched it but i dun remember seeing dongwan...

oh man this movie really builds up to the point that it almost makes SURE u CRY at the end..the starting was a lil slow for me and the scriptwriter was not too good i found some of the dialogue awkwardly pieced together..but the director and actors were gd..esp the actors..they were top-notched..

i love minwoo but my heart broke for haha first but at the end i sobbed my heart out for wontak...it is really a movie worth catching!

Guest ..kaleena..

o0o0o0o, can anybody tell me where i can get subs for this movie???? i've been dying to watch this for so long, but i don't know what they are saying ! haha, thanks so much!!

Can anyone make some caps from the movie? I'd love to have caps of Minwoo sleeping in bed with his jacket. After he was brought home being too drunk. XD I thought he was so adorable. :blush:

Archived