[movie 2006] Holy Daddy / Wontak's Angel 원탁의 천사

Guest heartdrops

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest littleredboat

I watched the movie without subs and for some reason i still find to understand the storyline.. it might be because of Minwoo's acting.. that got me moved and crying in the end.. but this is one movie i'll be watching again and again even without subs..

i can't resist minwoo crying.. so cute...

Guest iyeiluj

i thought haha did a MOST excellent job...the fact the forgot most of the time that he was a teenager and spoke in this matter-of-fact,i'm-50-years old tone...was MOST excellent...he ppulled it off SOOOOOOOOOO well...kudos to ha dong hoon...which was kinda weird that he used his actual name in the movie...

Guest AddiCOFFEE

SAW IT!

I thought Minwoo did a decent job..

considering this was his first movie.

Haha was hilarious though...

Overall, it was okay.

I guess it's because I've very high

expectation from it. --dunno why.

Must be because after all, this is

Lee Minwoo

we are talking about. :D

Guest paigehk

i thought haha did a MOST excellent job...the fact the forgot most of the time that he was a teenager and spoke in this matter-of-fact,i'm-50-years old tone...was MOST excellent...he ppulled it off SOOOOOOOOOO well...kudos to ha dong hoon...which was kinda weird that he used his actual name in the movie...

I'm soo agree with you. Minwoo was hot...but I paid attention to HAHA a lot through the movie. I think they should let HAHA film more movies...haha, i can't get enough of him :phew:

^ I think it's kloofy.net? If you meant the movie title, try Holy Daddy.

Didn't know the English subs are out. Was waiting to watch it!

fionafan79.. Thanks for the link. Took the subs from there and the movie from naynay123 CB. Now it's all ready to go ~ <3 But first I need to settle my job. :P

I read fairly good reviews from various people. Can't wait to see it for myself ~ ^_^

Guest krazie4adream

i can't say how much i love this movie..SECOND TIME watching..haha..cuz i was bored...

i can't stop crying at the end...

droplets and droplets or tears rolling down my face...ahhhh....

i really really LOVE THIS MOVIE.............

one of my favorite korean dramas...

sucks how it didn't get such high ratings..

Minwoo's expressions are very charisma!!~ love love!~

oh my gosh.

this movie is amazing.

the end is sooooooooo sad. i cried like CRAZY. couldnt stop. oh my gosh.. what a sad movie. minwoo love. <3 haha love <3

like the others.. i too had a hard time remembering that haha is acting as an old guy acting as a teenager. aklsdjfalsdf. wow. he can act so well. -sigh-

i dont want this movie to end! what a good ending though. WOWOWO WJKflaksdjf

hahaha. i must go tell everyone to watch this.

Guest serawong

hahaha... i think i have watched him in this movie for at least 3-4 times...ehhehe...

finally got the original DVD .... the booklet inside is lovely... lots of Minwoo with very very nice pixtures of him and the rest of the actors as well....

i will definitely have to find time to see the special features on the bonus dvd which shows their filming and probably the ng scenes too...

its so hard to get the dvd in korea... asked a few places, they all said its sold out.... am happy for him too ehehhe ^_^

just a few personal liking.... when he was doing the promo for this movie.... he walked on myeong dong street!!! recently went korea then my friend brought me to walk on that street... its just behind the hotel that i was staying!! urrggghhh

PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK!!!

060816section05rf2.gif

060816section18ih6.gif

060816section32er4.gif

Credit: minwoo.com

Guest amyliaz

Does anyone have subs for the HQ of this? Part 1 & 2? Can anyone upload to YSI please? ^^ I'm still waiting for my DVD of this... But till then... HAHAHA. xD

Guest theLEGEND

Finally.. I watched this movie after I ordered a copy from yesasia. I must say that HaHa and Minwoo did a pretty good job potraying their roles. I wanna know how this movie was doing in Korea? The OST album wasn't available on soompi right? I've checked it out.. Anyone knows where can I get it from? Thanks! :)

Archived