[movie 2006] Holy Daddy / Wontak's Angel 원탁의 천사

Guest heartdrops

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aww. i found subtitles on naynay123's cb. [thanks! :) ]

the file says eng + kor subs, so i downloaded it.. but i can't seem to find the english subtitles within them. :(

i've tried a few media players, but only the korean subs show.. can someone please tell me what's wrong?

Sorry for that..

Normally srt file will come out a few days later but I still can't find the subtitle so I downloaded and uploaded the original subtitle (idx + sub). Normally it come with Eng and Kor subtitle so I didn't check it properly and assume that it will come with both eng and kor.

There are three four version I found at the moment.

PostX (2CDs) but no sub.

JUPiT (2CDs) with Kor sub

Xby (Single) with Kor sub

AC3.5.1CH-072 (2CDS) {i am not sure whether they released any sub}

may be there will be WAF version soon.

Hopefully someone translate and upload at Kloofy.

Guest ericmania

Sorry for that..

Normally srt file will come out a few days later but I still can't find the subtitle so I downloaded and uploaded the original subtitle (idx + sub). Normally it come with Eng and Kor subtitle so I didn't check it properly and assume that it will come with both eng and kor.

There are three four version I found at the moment.

PostX (2CDs) but no sub.

JUPiT (2CDs) with Kor sub

Xby (Single) with Kor sub

AC3.5.1CH-072 (2CDS) {i am not sure whether they released any sub}

may be there will be WAF version soon.

Hopefully someone translate and upload at Kloofy.

Thank you for inform.I will wait eng sub.srt file from kloofy.net

Guest fartface

where did you download from?

the one i downloaded from naynay123's cb works fine on any media player. it's just that there aren't any subtitles to go with it yet.

but yeh. the movie should play perfectly fine on any media player.. :)

i got it from hippo but i figured out how to do it. i had to open it w/ a winrar program thing. i really liked it! i wasn't expecting much but i watched it b/c haha was in it. the ending made me cry.

Guest Charlie_&_M

Wow the cb links are already here !!!! And I was waiting for some more months LOL !!

Thank you very much for the cb links Sarang but my computer can't read the links name in your clubbox so when I come in the clubbox, I can't go anywhere !!! I usually go to your Live Journal to take the direct links but since you didn't update it, I'm like lost ^^ !

Could you pm me the direct cb links please ? Or try to guide me in your clubbox LOL !

Thank you very much in advance !!!!

Wow the cb links are already here !!!! And I was waiting for some more months LOL !!

Thank you very much for the cb links Sarang but my computer can't read the links name in your clubbox so when I come in the clubbox, I can't go anywhere !!! I usually go to your Live Journal to take the direct links but since you didn't update it, I'm like lost ^^ !

Could you pm me the direct cb links please ? Or try to guide me in your clubbox LOL !

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/naynay123/60qh9

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/naynay123/ovph9

Guest ..kaleena..

o0o0o sah-WEET!!! there's cb links out already?!?!? awesome! i want to watch this so bad!!!! thanks soooo much!!!

but i was just wondering, are there gunna be any subs for this movie?? cuz i would love to know what they are saying! hahaha

Guest Charlie_&_M

ALLY. Posted Today, 11:24 AM

QUOTE(Charlie_&_M @ Sep 30 2006, 08:11 AM)

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/naynay123/60qh9

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/naynay123/ovph9

Thank you very much ^^, I really appreciate it !!!

Thank you so much for the movie link. I finished downloading it. Now it's burning on DVD. OMG I'm so excited about watching it.

Would anyone have the OST and the MV? I'd like to have those too. PM me? Thanks in advance.

Guest heartdrops

Oh! I just realized that it's finally out for download!

So excited for this! Gonna start downloading it after LL and possibly xman tomorrow.

Guest ADORE.you

thank you so much for uploading this movie =) ehehe i got it from naynay123's clubbox .. so thank you to her as well ^^ .. all that's left is waiting for eng. subs which i'm sure will come out, its just a matter of time that's all ^^" .. gahh minwoo's gf in the movie is really pretty!

Guest krazie4adream

naynay123 cb...ehh..iono who owns this but..yeah........

i want to ask what song is playing in your cb??????

and i CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ENG SUBS...but i will wait patiently...

Whoot!~ minwoo is gonna be soo HOT...

do u know if chinese subs are out yet? altho i prefer english.

Thanks thanks........it's a really kool clubbox by the way..

Guest vintagesky

this was a really sweet movieee

omggggg i cried at the end :P

minwoo, haha, and im ha ryong (also everyone else) did all good in the movie :]

Guest el dia

naynay123 cb...ehh..iono who owns this but..yeah........

i want to ask what song is playing in your cb??????

and i CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ENG SUBS...but i will wait patiently...

Whoot!~ minwoo is gonna be soo HOT...

do u know if chinese subs are out yet? altho i prefer english.

Thanks thanks........it's a really kool clubbox by the way..

a little bit off topic but since you are asking about BGM.

it is 드래곤플라이 (Dragonfly) - It's Ok.

Guest krazie4adream

a little bit off topic but since you are asking about BGM.

it is 드래곤플라이 (Dragonfly) - It's Ok.

thanks..sooo much. and sorry about it, cuz i didn't really know who to ask, and i really wanted to know,

but yeahhh........I'm soo tempted to just watch the movie without subs......but i shall wait....

whoooooottttt......i know this would be a great movie..........how can it not be!!! with MINWOO

Archived