Suh Do Young 서도영

Guest mmmlove

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spring&candygirl

i also want to greet do young a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D even though its a bit late...wish you more success in your career! hope you'll have more TV series and hopefully, a movie!!! best wishes! ^^

Guest cholo

some related articles

1-7.jpg

2-8.jpg

3-5.jpg

[뉴스엔 김형우 기자]

KBS 2TV 일일시트콤 '못말리는 결혼'이 100회를 맞아 시청자들과의 특별한 만남의 자리를 가졌다.

홈페이지 시청자 게시판에 올라오는 다양한 반응들을 적극적으로 수용해 온 ‘못말리는 결혼’ 제작진이 이번에는팬미팅을 주선한 것.

2주일간 모집 절차를 통해 선발된 50명의 시청자 팬들은 4월 12일 경기도 수원 KBS 드라마센터에서 '못말리는 결혼'의 녹화 세트 현장을 견학하고 배우들과 상견례하며 훈훈한 담소를 나눴다.

이날 모인 50명의 시청자들은 이제까지 프로그램을 보며 느껴온 점과 궁금했던 점들을 배우, 스태프들과 자유롭게 이야기했다.

시청자들은 팬미팅이 끝난 후 제작진이 준비한 배우들의 사인이 담긴 ‘못말리는 결혼’ O.S.T CD를 받았고 여운이 남는지 오랫동안 현장을 떠나지 못했다. 출연배우들 역시 시청자들과의 이런 만남이 매우 소중하게 느껴져 시청자 팬들을 끝까지 배웅해 줬다.

한편 '못말리는 결혼'은 미호(박채경 분)와 기백(서도영 분)의 결혼 이후 이백(이정 분), 삼백(김동욱 분), 수정(정다영 분)의 삼각 러브 라인이 부각되며 시청자들의 관심을 모으고 있다.

김형우cox109@newsen.com

1542900.jpg

http://news.kbs.co.kr/article/entertainmen...14/1542900.html

Guest spring&candygirl

can anyone translate the article? pls... anyways, doyoung will have a fans day in japan on may and in kobe on june (i don't know if kobe is part of japan or it's a country..) i'm guessing doyoung's fans day in may will be held in tokyo...wish i can come but i don't speak japanese...lol

• 2 weeks later...

[뉴스엔 김형우 기자]

KBS 2TV 일일시트콤 '못말리는 결혼'이 100회를 맞아 시청자들과의 특별한 만남의 자리를 가졌다.

홈페이지 시청자 게시판에 올라오는 다양한 반응들을 적극적으로 수용해 온 ‘못말리는 결혼’ 제작진이 이번에는팬미팅을 주선한 것.

2주일간 모집 절차를 통해 선발된 50명의 시청자 팬들은 4월 12일 경기도 수원 KBS 드라마센터에서 '못말리는 결혼'의 녹화 세트 현장을 견학하고 배우들과 상견례하며 훈훈한 담소를 나눴다.

이날 모인 50명의 시청자들은 이제까지 프로그램을 보며 느껴온 점과 궁금했던 점들을 배우, 스태프들과 자유롭게 이야기했다.

시청자들은 팬미팅이 끝난 후 제작진이 준비한 배우들의 사인이 담긴 ‘못말리는 결혼’ O.S.T CD를 받았고 여운이 남는지 오랫동안 현장을 떠나지 못했다. 출연배우들 역시 시청자들과의 이런 만남이 매우 소중하게 느껴져 시청자 팬들을 끝까지 배웅해 줬다.

한편 '못말리는 결혼'은 미호(박채경 분)와 기백(서도영 분)의 결혼 이후 이백(이정 분), 삼백(김동욱 분), 수정(정다영 분)의 삼각 러브 라인이 부각되며 시청자들의 관심을 모으고 있다.

김형우cox109@newsen.com

[Newsen gimhyeongwoo News]

11 KBS 2TV sitcom 'marriage motmalrineun' 100 seats, had to meet someone special with the right audience.

Home viewers react to various bulletin boards to actively olraohneun suyonghae on 'marriage motmalrineun' production team meeting this juseonhan the fan.

Two weeks through the recruitment process audience of 50 fans were chosen on April 12 KBS Drama Center in Boston, MA 'motmalrineun marriage' set the scene tours and recordings of actors and Families hunhunhan and chat with him.

The 50 people gathered to watch the program, viewers are ever to learn neukkyeoon point and the dots and wonder, spoke freely with the staff.

After the production team is prepared and celadon are paenmitingyi signed by some of the actors' marriage motmalrineun 'OST CD has received yeoun namneunji did not leave the scene for a long time. Actor viewers are also very important to us with this mission through to the fans you feel it. Baeunghae gave viewers.

Meanwhile, 'motmalrineun marriage' is Miho (bakchaegyeong minutes) and spirit (Lee So Yeon minutes) after the marriage of two hundred (yijeong minutes), 300 (gimdonguk minutes), modified (jeongdayoung minutes) of rain has emerged as a love triangle of viewers interested in collecting. .

Gimhyeongwoo cox109@newsen.com

=========================

i dunno how to translate better. i just use google

translation (c/o google)

Hello? Entertainment gimgi man of the pocketbook.

Everyone sees it at least once, depending on their star hairdo, which you try to follow a star?

Say it once and I wanted to see. Sojiseop's hairdo. If so, what is now a star of fashion and style head covering if I tried.

KBS sitcom 'I can not marry Mali' television viewers with the right cast 100 people gathered,'ve had a fun time. This endless laughter did not go shooting at the scene saw. Now, with the lagoon.

I can not get married last Saturday, Mali and meeting with fans. Sitcom 'I can not marry Mali' shooting in the middle of a situation. The first broadcast it in November 2007, already 100 was hit by broadcasting it?

<Interview> gimsumi (actors): (100 broadcasting experience right?) "So the time flies already happened with 100 innings, more family fun, and do much more to do dondok and I think so."

<Interview> yijeong (actors): (100 broadcasting experience right?) "Time is passing too fast so I thought I'd feel very ahswipgo myohapnida. It's already 100 hoeraneun "

Lee So Yeon, yijeong, gimdongukssi, including the young actors and their hoyeon gimsumi, medium imchaemussideung expert comic actors who smoke out, grab me, I'm here as a family sitcom.

100 celebrate, might have been cheering fans gave her a surprise invitation to the event was being prepared. Actors have to work harder fans, watching the way you act? Directly from the experience of recording any closer?

<Interview> eomjaeeun: (In fact, I want to know how to shoot at?) "So weird and funny."

<Interview> jangsora: (in the drama was the most amusing thing?) "A love triangle line."

Yijeong, gimdonguk, jeongdayoung's strange triangular relationship is not their biggest concern among viewers, Mali marriage, one Senator.

<Interview> gimdonguk (actors): (triangular relationship is deployed in the future, how do you think?) "I do not know. What would happen ... Personally, I do not want to talk to me, it did not want to receive 202 wounded brother. Because of that ... "

And you're not married, another attraction is Mali's parody. I have a brilliant idea is attractive as a parody to grab the audience's attention to them. Abnormal to postpone a parody of an actor who laughs, good luck jeomanyi not suffer because of the barn.

<Interview> gimsumi (actors): (laughter when you have a lot of the Emergency Measures), "Smile. Trying so hard to laugh at the scene.. Angie uteoseo do pay a lot just right. "

Visiting fans were finished filming the scene with the actors move from place to enjoy time together as a snack I did.

<Transcript> Lee So Yeon (actors): "Gentlemen, I can not drying as regards marriage Feature happened 100 times. How are you? "

<Transcript> Fan: "wonderful. Handsome. "

Drama do in the meantime, the dots and wonder and ask the director, actors and various share conversation, I spent a pleasant time.

This special moment, he can not just pass? Photographs taken together, namgyeotneun precious memories. Actors from the mental side juneura even autograph it for me.

<Interview> Fan: (filming his own sitcom Bonnie Arnold?), "A new experience, so I thought I'd now like a good one for me, I hope it continues like fun in shooting."

<Interview> Lee So Yeon (actors): (sicheongjakke entertainment Handbook), "a lot of it is another story alkongdalkonghan. I expect a lot of us have a good try. I can not get married until the last drying show you a good look. "

Mali marriage can not hit 100 times! The new material and more interesting to find the contents of the home theater. Please let me a lot of expectations.

Guest y_yuen12

does anyone know where i can download a good quality mp3 of his version of 'flower' from spring waltz?

thanks! :)

Guest spring&candygirl

any news about oppa suh do young?????

he is going to have a fans day in japan this may and june. so his lucky japanese fans would be able to see him again. i'm so jealous. koreans are very lucky because they can see doyoung easily if they want to since he lives there...lol if i have the chance to go to korea, i want to see him and hug him...get his autograph and take a pic with him, tell him 'saranghe' lols that is if i don't get starstruck and faint in front of him...haha i also want to visit the four seasons house, i'm saving money to go there before the end of this year, hopefully i can see him :rolleyes:

anyone here from korea who have seen doyoung up close? can you please tell me how he looks in person? i think the camera does not do him justice sometimes, i think he looks good in person...more handsome but thats just me guessing...haha i remember tutoring a korean guy here in my country, i asked him if he knows doyoung and he said he doesn't. i was like...WHAT?! is he not popular over there...lol i even told him that if he goes back to korea and see doyoung, to say hi to him from me...lols

lastly, i made this video of doyoung & yuri, hope you can check it:

i really think they will have wonderful chemistry if they star in a drama series together ^^

Guest munchee

where is the four seasons house located?

i want to see it too someday.....

i guess there are a lot of celebrities in korea that's why some people don't know do-young...

anyway, same with me...i also don't know the names of some celebrities here in the philippines....i may recognize their faces perhaps but i don't know their names......... :lol:

btw...any new pics of seo do young?

Guest munchee

in case you haven't seen this guys...

just saw this at youtube awhile ago...

Yoo InYoung with oppa do-young --

Guest cholo

btw...any new pics of seo do young?

hey munchee... here goes... :D:P

During SDY's Birthday and Fan Meet in Korea

fanmtg02.jpg

fanmtg04.jpg

fanmtg21.jpg

fanmtg32.jpg

fanmtg40.jpg

fanmtg43.jpg

fanmtg44.jpg

fanmtg50.jpg

fanmtg54.jpg

fanmtg67.jpg

fanmtg72.jpg

credits:daum

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spring&candygirl

DOYOUNG UPDATES:

he attended the first anniversary of the four seasons house last may 31 (cholo, hope you can update pics ^^)

sdy will have his next fans day in kobe this week (wish i can come)

and then, after UM, i can't wait for dy's next project...hope it's a collaboration with SUNG YURI!^^ i'm crossing my fingers but not really hoping too much :lol: any girl would also be fine as long as she's pretty and can have good chemistry with doyoung just like hyojoo...i don't think park chae kyung had that much chemistry with him imo so i hope his next leading lady will be...YURI! :rolleyes:

Guest cholo

DOYOUNG UPDATES:

he attended the first anniversary of the four seasons house last may 31 (cholo, hope you can update pics ^^)

sdy will have his next fans day in kobe this week (wish i can come)

and then, after UM, i can't wait for dy's next project...hope it's a collaboration with SUNG YURI!^^ i'm crossing my fingers but not really hoping too much :lol: any girl would also be fine as long as she's pretty and can have good chemistry with doyoung just like hyojoo...i don't think park chae kyung had that much chemistry with him imo so i hope his next leading lady will be...YURI! :rolleyes:

thanks for the updates spring&candygirl, sorry for not being here lately, just that im busy with some stuff lately.. :)

Unstoppable Marriage will be aired in Japan

fans day

QMu06845.jpg

TPx39a44.jpg

XFbd730.jpg

WSA6cd94.jpg

XTB79390.jpg

heres what ive got from the 1st anniv of four seasons house

the cake and the director of Four Seasons

1ZHf45f1.jpg

OKs05695.jpg

PLt167a5.jpg