[DRAMA JAPAN 2008] 薔薇のない花屋 Bara No Nai Hanaya

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Maia-chan

To me, THE BEST FIRST EPISODE OF THE ENTIRE SEASON so far! :rolleyes: Nope, Hachikuro can't even come close, let alone One-Pound Gospel. It's THAT GOOD! :)

To me, THE BEST FIRST EPISODE OF THE ENTIRE SEASON so far! :rolleyes: Nope, Hachikuro can't even come close, let alone One-Pound Gospel. It's THAT GOOD! :)

Agreed. I already found myself tearing up during the first episode. It's a beautiful story.

wow.really?i'm going to give a try..even the rating's quite high..i heard it's 22.4% or something

Guest Maia-chan
wow.really?i'm going to give a try..even the rating's quite high..i heard it's 22.4% or something

It's true, the first episode is 22.4% :)

And you guys can go download it on D-Addicts with sub now, Love Song has finished subbing it. And I think it won't be long before it's uploaded to Veoh. Watch out for that too! :)

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Definitely best drama this season. I like watching Yuko's drama, but I am not a fan of her. I don't find her that pretty and sometimes she can get annoying, but there is something about her that I can't name. I like watching her despite her annoying quality.

This is Shingo's first drama for me (other than the parody and one episode of Galileo). I have to agree that I think he is going to laugh or make a joke any minute, but it doesn't bother me much and he is such a nice guy (for now).

The first episode is subbed in English and out. It's very good. A few shocking parts, and it sort of leaves you very sad a little confused. I can't wait to see episode two.

I know.. and I actually

thought she was really blind but she was just putting up an act with the other guy(forgot his name) but I really want to know what is the purpose why they're doing that to Shiomi Eiji.

Now, I want to watch ep. 2.

Matsuda shota is in it!!finally a drama which had him inside..though he will not be the main lead.& the story plot somehow shows like its an inspiring drama.

a friend of mine started watching this (with korean subtitles), and bugged me everyday to watch it. i said no because i'm not so fluent in korean, and would need english subtitles. then she went out and found english subs for me! >_>

so currently downloading the first episode via bittorrent. hope it doesn't disappoint!

Guest alcyone

there are 3 english hardsubbed released by Love Songs (working with SARS team). So far so good. I haven't seen Shingo acts in such a long time. The last one was in Love Letter with Etsushi Toyokawa. I must say that i like his character in Bara No Nai Hanaya.

the girl who acted as Shingo's daughter is really cute...she made me cry in the first episode =___=

a friend of mine started watching this (with korean subtitles), and bugged me everyday to watch it. i said no because i'm not so fluent in korean, and would need english subtitles. then she went out and found english subs for me! >_>

so currently downloading the first episode via bittorrent. hope it doesn't disappoint!

and it didn't! first episode was fab!! there's something different about this drama that i can't quite articulate...

Guest bshater1
^Ep. 5 already. I'm just on ep 2. Anyone know if ep 3 is subbed yet? I'm getting really into this drama.

get them at d-addicts.com. definitely agree with the others, best show this season, and quite possibly the best this year.

Archived