[DRAMA JAPAN 2008] 薔薇のない花屋 Bara No Nai Hanaya

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberrynkiwi

Just finished episode 8, Shizuku is so adorable and that part with the game was so touching.

and the end scene, just killed me.

This drama leaves me puzzled everyweek!!

Guest zhivago

How many episodes is this drama ?

Sounds interesting. I have to give it to the Japanese scriptwriters. They still rank very high in Asian although sadly, the whole country is in recession. Still, when there is real passion for telling an original story, they do a very good job. I'm impressed.

Guest ninjastar

This drama seems to be underated in terms of popularity, but it is a great drama. I love the unexpected twists especially at the end of episode 7. I hope I can have a daughter like Shizuku in the future; so adorable and intelligent.

Guest azn_dark_angel

Gosh I watched up to episode 10 already and seriously i want to shoot myself in the foot, cause now I just can't wait for episode 11. Major cliff hanger at the end of episode 10 is leaving me asking or rather begging for more. I'm so sad that it's ending though, it was such a good drama. I wished it was more popular, it beats most of the garbage dramas people have been obsessing over lately.

Guest kalchi

^ What happened? Ughh..I'm dying to see it. I'm only up to ep9..But anyway this series is soo good. I didn't like it at first but after ep4, it was getting better and better and yes, I'm addicted. Good plot

Guest Maia-chan

I wished it was more popular, it beats most of the garbage dramas people have been obsessing over lately.

Well no worries, this is still the most popular drama this season, one that managed to spurn a lot of Eiji-Mio fanatics in Japan, and I believe that the final episode will reach beyond 20%!

Ep10 rating: 19.4%

Guest alcyone

i hate

Shizuku's real father...selfish man!! even after Eiji told him about Ruri's death, he's convincing himself that it's not his fault!!!! man i hate him!!!!

he didn't even bother to ask about

Shizuku!!!!

Does d-addicts even have english subs for this drama because when I went there I couldn't find any eng subs? If I'm correct, I think clubbox does not have this drama on there anymore. Anyone know where I can d/l the rest of the ep at because I'm so behind..

Guest ayaka_sorano

I've been wanting to watch this but like I couldnt find it on Crunchyroll so I gave up... But since it's got such good ratings, I'm gonna watch it~

Does anyone know where I can watch this show with subs in LQ or MQ? 700MB is just far too big for me... I really wanna watch this.

Guest fbpprelude

I've been wanting to watch this but like I couldnt find it on Crunchyroll so I gave up... But since it's got such good ratings, I'm gonna watch it~

Does anyone know where I can watch this show with subs in LQ or MQ? 700MB is just far too big for me... I really wanna watch this.

Watch it here online streaming. Up to episode 9.

http://aznv.tv/en/drama/p.iD-NDc3/

Guest azn_dark_angel

Yay I'm so glad to see more people watching this show. I'm actually one of those Eiji-Mio people, lol. Yuko finally got her divorce from stupid Shido, so I'm hoping that Shingo could be her rebound relationship...lol Hey i'm not the only person speculating this possible drama turned reality relationship, lots of people are! Anyway, I really do hope for a happy ending, for now I'll go re-watch the show just to get myself hyped up for monday night's finally ep.

anyone watched the last episode as yet? i dont quite get the last part of the final episode though...

as in

the person who greeted Mio and Eiji outside the florist is the little boy who Eiji saved before? Eiji did tell the little boy to look for him at the florist when he, Master and Ono-sensei sent him to the home. and i dont really get the part where Master put on the mask... cos he was also having the mask on prevoiusly when they rescued the boy?

Guest azn_dark_angel

I'm satisfied with the ending. I loved the rose field scene, reminds me of Be With You with Yuko too. I'm sad that it's over though =(. Now I have to wait like a year to see Yuko or Shingo in another dorama....boo. By the way, final ep got 22.1% ratings, really good signs. I hope there is a special episode =).

Archived