[variety] Explorers Of The Human Body 인체탐험대

Guest silverwingz

Guest Tri Angle

POISON SUPER JUNIOR!?

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG! but don't kill me, only just my personal opinion and my little knowledge><

I have got told by my science teacher that N2O that is really makes you to laugh! but if you are having too much, it will become poison to the body!! because our lung cell is not strong, it is very very EASY to hurt our lung if we are having other oxygen. So having nitrogen (N) from the ballon is the same, and that's why not to smoke.

And my personal opion for the EP.1 is bad too, it might effect their throat to eatting too spicy peppers!!!

EP.2 stomach is not healthy for them too! they can't eat at night, then eat TOO MUCH suddenly, that's so bad for their stomach healthy condition!!!

Also, I remember having 'X Ray' is a bad thing too!!! because is kills our body cell, this is told by a doctor, because few months ago, I was having 'X Ray' in the hospital, and the doctor told me the 'X Ray' will kills our cell. so the doctor hidden the back room when I'm having 'X Ray', not letting anyone come around the 'X Ray'. If you have the teeth or bone 'X Ray' before, you may know about it...

I think this show is nice, good laughs, but is too over to test their bodies like that!!!

They should test other things instead hurting their bodies!!!

Well you know, I'm pretty sure it won't kill the boys and I don't it's hurting any of them.

They have doctors that specialize in these things right there with them so it is pretty safe if you think of it

And Korean's are known to eat large amounts of spicy food, I mean I once saw a dude on Star King eat a lot of green peppers at the same time...now that would give you an upset stomach...

But truly, they definitely research and make sure everything is safe before actually testing out the experiment.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest carmelxboo

oh wow! so DBSJ are gonna sub it too. They haven't released anything yet tho, have they? So what I've said is still true for the time being.

anyway, thanks DBSJ Productions! ur still gonna sub it, even tho gomdorii's been doing it already... ^^

we haven't subbed / released anything yet because we're just starting :]

but we'll be starting soon so watch out for it !

Guest missinu

^ thx for the pics. ryeowook looks really cute in some of the pics~~~ ^^. and abt the hurting body part, i think it's all right as they have docs and evrything there. and i'm sure the production staffs will make sure that it's safe before carrying out those experiments. ^^. it's not like they are doing it evryday. u dun see ppl getting lung cancer by just taking one puff of the cigarette right. its due to accumulation. and koreans tend to eat food that are spicy xD. and they are just taking one small bite. not eating the whole chilli. and the host even makes them spit out after biting the chilli like 5 times.

and cells replenish themselves, so unless they are using the xray machine EVRYDAY, i dun see the harm.

Guest silverwingz

POISON SUPER JUNIOR!?

i understand your concerns for the boys... and of course, i had those thoughts during the Stomach episode as well... but when you think about it, there are doctors and other health professionals there with them. they can't be forced to do things they don't want to do. and look, the boys are enjoying themselves... and are really fascinated about what their bodies can do and what they can do to the body.

so i don't think you have to worry too much... if ur still too scared.. then you don't have to expose urself to it (i.e. don't watch it)...

anyway i'm waiting for today's episode!! :P

was it about balance?! Siwon's still the MC right?! (can't see the bestiz video.. takes too long to laod >.<) he didn't talk much last time, worse than Hyuk LoL XD

tomorrow's episode is (i think) about dizziness. i tried to babelfish the text i got from the official website about the episode, and the words dizziness came up a lot.. and looking at the preview, it seems right. but we'll only be sure when it airs or unless someone can translate the Korean text i posted on the previous page.

i see! thanks for the update!! i hope you guys release softsubs ^^

EHB Picture Update (mostly Wookie for some reason ^-^)

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_663595/2007...97281504_dd.jpg

bestiz

although he's my least favourite member from SUJU, i must admit that those pics of him are pretty cute.

and on this show, his reactions are sooo funny. he seems so innocent.

Guest ashchronicles

wooaaahh~~~XDDDD i just cant wait for the show wit dbsk!!!!^_____^

thanks guys for ur hard work on this thread...i havent watch any yet..but heard it was funny by my friend!

so i'm checking it out^^

god reowook looks exactly like my friends mom. everytime we see him on tv were like "when did your mom go to film this? i thought she was at home' or we go 'hey! its your mom! hi mom!!"

lol. yeah we're retarded.

Guest silverwingz

god reowook looks exactly like my friends mom. everytime we see him on tv were like "when did your mom go to film this? i thought she was at home' or we go 'hey! its your mom! hi mom!!"

nah, i totally get where you're coming from... i also have that kinda feeling... that he looks sorta feminine... in an old sorta way... but with a young body... lol...

my apologies to Ryeowook fans... but yeah... i still love him on the show. it's the first time i've actually seen him do something interesting, besides singing.

my favourite parts of him so far are his reactions to his arm moving with the muscle stimulating machine and the tickling!! he's tiny yelps are hilarious.

-edit-

i correct that... there's one more thing i thought he was hilarious in... Attack of the Pin-Up Boys! his little hand flicks were so funny!

Guest marialolly

nah, i totally get where you're coming from... i also have that kinda feeling... that he looks sorta feminine... in an old sorta way... but with a young body... lol...

my apologies to Ryeowook fans... but yeah... i still love him on the show. it's the first time i've actually seen him do something interesting, besides singing.

my favourite parts of him so far are his reactions to his arm moving with the muscle stimulating machine and the tickling!! he's tiny yelps are hilarious.

-edit-

i correct that... there's one more thing i thought he was hilarious in... Attack of the Pin-Up Boys! his little hand flicks were so funny!

Also a Squeky Voice while he's in electroded (by Siwon) and in the news xD

Glad that lilitadaki did update for RyeoWon, Cause he's also littlebit offside like Yesung on that show

about the 'poison' thing, i'm sure small intake is not going to harm the body...the boys didn't even swallow the pepper...so stop worrying and enjoy the show...

actually it's quite interesting that the show itself triggered more students to be more interested in learning science... :)

i, myself used to hate science...now i wish to take up sports science :D:sweatingbullets:

yeah! keep the subs coming! :w00t: hope it will be softsubs...thanks in advance...

EHB Picture Update (mostly Wookie for some reason ^-^)

i can't wait for this episode...it seems forever...it will be today but i still have to wait for someone to upload the link...so i basically can only watch it tomorrow... :(

huh? :sweatingbullets: you're kidding right?

Guest Tri Angle

I can't wait for today's episode =D

Super Junior + Spinning around = Dizziness = LOVE <3

But my brain is starting to shut me off early these days, I won't be able to stay up....which means I won't be able to write my long long posts =.=

And I've been noticing that I only pop up on Saturdays =.=

I need to work on my socializing skills....

Guest missinu

xDD!! does anyone knows what time it will start today??! it wun be the first one today will it?! SBS really nd to have a fixed timeslot for their programs.

actually it's quite interesting that the show itself triggered more students to be more interested in learning science... smile.gif

LOL! seriously??!!! i think it only applies for biology XD!!! i'm taking science courses now and even after watching i still hate them. bleah.

Super Junior + Spinning around = Dizziness = LOVE <3

YEA!! xD i saw the previews and it was hilarious XD!! eunhyuk cant even walk straight for like 10 steps ROFL!!! and ryeowook in that spinning machine's cuteee XDD

Guest damifino

EHB is first in the SBS Sunday night lineup today :) Maybe they finally set it as the permanent timeslot after the viewer complaints.

They are testing out your age by checking your balance. Of course, various members are missing once again :(

LOL the Tell Me dance... Heechul is all "I can't dance well and this is so embarrassing, I don't know if I can do this" and then breaks into a full version ha ha ha ha

Guest e ; c h o .

LOL! Today's ep is so funni!

Hankyung fell face first. >o<

Leeteuk fell on the staff.

Donghae just fell lol.

Looks like eating something and holding a round object helps ease dizzyness.

LoL Heechul and "Tell Me" in tights! Hankyung, Shindong, Heechul, and Siwon doing it as well. hahah

Looks like not only Heechul has been practicing. ^-^

Every female guest is asked who they like. >o< This time the ballarina chose Hae.

Min and Chul fall to the ground. so cute.

She trys it and runs away with Hae. XD

Hae try's the ballarina's way and fails. =( She dumps him for Chul. o_O

Hankyung and Siwon try it now. Kyung completes it perfectly. ^-^ Siwon gets it pretty good as well.

Show ends with the girl falling dizzy..

OMG NEXT EP! Felixiblity! OMG KYU ♥ haha members fall trying to do the splits. O-O and now after Tell Me its Girl's Generation!! XD

Can't wait for next ep!

Guest missinu

rofl I MISSED IT AGAIN!!! dammit i guess i just have to wait for the youtube LINKS AGAIN!! lol WHAT IS DONGHAE DOING NOW?!

LOL! i guess the host asked the girl which member she likes the most in suju and she said heechul and he started doing the tell me dance again XDD!!!!

WOAHHH!! hankyung is able to walk across the bridge!!! lol unlike donghae who just walked straight into eunhyuk and collapsed onto the ground rofllll

and shiwon managed to do it too. although he almsot fell off at some point of time but he still managed to keep his balance xD!! LOL! THE BALLET GIRL!! she lost her balance while spinning and ran away!!!! AHAHA its funny.

LOL! THEY ARE DOING SPLITS NXT WK!! ROFL ROFL!! and OH!!! doing what those ballet ppl does, where u have to bend like 180 degrees xD

Archived