[variety] Explorers Of The Human Body 인체탐험대

Guest silverwingz

Guest rrrrrai

I'm totally in love with this show now! LOL. 8D

Oh & are they gonna show the part when they were dancing with blindfolds on, in the later episodes?

Or has it been cut? ):

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

Oh & are they gonna show the part when they were dancing with blindfolds on, in the later episodes?

Or has it been cut? ):

this has been said heaps of times already. lol...

that part has been cut. it was meant for the first episode, but they only had around 35 minutes of airtime to fit everything in...

so i guess the editors thought that part wasn't "good enough" to be shown fully. instead, they only showed a flash of it between a segment change.

Guest 13miracles

^ i think Donghae will be hilarious in this as well!! I love Teukie's laugh! It's really unique and hilarious!! I'm soooo anticipating this episode!

OMG seriously his laugh is the best...<33333

So today I tried the arm wrestling with my friends

At first I won lol, then my friend turn around 10 times, then omg she won!!!

I feel a really strong strenght pushing down.....really strong

and I end up in the floor LOL

then I tried another time with another friend, she won me at first, then i turn 10 times, I also can really feel a strong strenght on me to the left...but I didnt win though lol, because i was so dizzy and losing my balance....and also end up in the floor haha XD

It was really fun trying it <3 ^^

Guest Tri Angle

Super Junior Explorers Of The Human Body is up next~

I am definitely up to stay and start ranting every few seconds over the boys. Hope you all will enjoy my commentary!

----

They do a little flashback of Shindong's lifting miracle.

Shiwon is the new assistant MC lmao and I think about a movie he watched of the laughing gas thing that they used with Mel Gibson.

Lol he's holding the little MC notes now.

----

The gas is N2O I believe and the doctor is going on explaining it, but I have no clue what the heck he is saying =.=

SDY said something and they're like cracking up over something stupid.

Donghae, Sungmin, and Siwon has to test it out. For some reason Siwon was cracking up over something by himself.

Kangin snapped the mask onto Siwon.

They're breathing in the gas....

Kangin for some reason is reading out of a red book....

Siwon is like cracking up out of nowhere.

Now Sungmin....

Siwon is like cracking up

OMG they're laughing over nothing and it's freakin hilarious

Donghae just pushed Siwon onto the floor and they're like falling over each other laughing

Donghae pushed Siwon again and Sungmin falls over from it

Siwon teared up from all the laughing

The boys are like trying to breath normal again xDDD

Sungmin is regaining is breath and so are the other two

Donghae's expression was like O.O after he stopped laughing

I think it's something about their brain just reacting to make them laugh

Shindong, Eunhyuk and Yehsung are next.

----

Shindong and Eunhyuk are showing reaction but Yehsung is like all calm xDD

Shindong's laugh is so hilarious and Donghae just pushed Eunhyuk and he fell to the floor laughing his head off.

Poor Yehsung is like all calm while the other two are just laughing their heads off.

Yehsung has no reaction to the N2O it seems, but Eunhyuk is really reacting to it.

OMG Eunhyuk seems to enjoy the gas a lot because he won't remove the gas mask from his face and Shindong just put on a pair of funny glasses and Eunhyuk fall off of his chair and his cracking up on the floor.

He sounds like he's crying but he just keep on laughing. He can't seem to stand properly or he's like delirious cause Ryeowook had to hold him up.

----

Leeteuk, Hankyung, and Kibum's turn...

Eunhyuk is wearing the glasses and trying to make Leeteuk laugh and omg he's starting to crack up and you can hear his awesome laugh.

Kibum is calm too.

Hankyung is still sitting there and breathing in the mask.

Kangin, Shindong, and Siwon are going for the mask.

Shindong keeps like dying of laughter

Siwon too..

And now KANGIN is like laughing like crazy

Yehsung wore the funny glasses and Siwon took a glance before he just died laughing.

Hankyung is like falling over from the gas and he can't calm himself down and he just fell *PLOP* onto the floor

----

In the middle of Hankyung's talking, Kibum took a whiff of the N2O and he started to burst out laughing. He moves to the couch and you can hear his laughter.

----

They're like showing what happen a little during the break and the guys are discussing I believe what happened. They're like cracking up over everything again, even though they didn't whiff any of the gas, it must have been a lot of fun.

----

They're like doing something and like you can hear some of them like cracking up over something...especially Leeteuk cause you can hear him laughing. Donghae and Shindong too and now Ryeowook....Yehsung WTF!?!

They're like all laughing over something...maybe they're testing something out....maybe something about if other's laugh you start to laugh along with them? I dunno I'm guessing over the whole thing....

Leeteuk's laugh is so high, OMG I just love this episodes cause you can hear his awesome laugh.

AHHH I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME WHY THEY'RE LAUGHING >.>

----

Eunhyuk is out....I love his sweater....I want it xDD

recap of Siwon's cho-co-late~

And also Eunhyuk's very non existent ones....

He just opened his shirt to revive his abs for some reason and are like showing some graph thing....

OMG they have little elmo toys xDD

They just switched them on and they're like 4 laughing elmo's that are making Eunhyuk crack up like crazy!! It's showing his stomach muscle reaction it looks like...

80 > 183

----

Yehsung just demonstrated someone's weird way of singing "Wash me whiter then the snow"

OMG THEY HAVE TICKLING OBJECTS AT THE READY!! LOOK AT THE FEATHERS!!

They're going to test on Yehsung and Donghae heheh

THE ROTATING TICKLING MACHINE XDDDDD

Kangin just licked the little white ball that SDY had...

I think Siwon took a whiff of Yehsung's feet and was like "OOHH!!"

They're like holding him down and tickling his feet lmao xDD

He just tasted something awful and he didn't feel the reaction of the his feet being tickled.....I think...yeah he's not laughing when Sungmin and Eunhyuk are like tickling his feet and Siwon tried tickling his tummy but no reaction!

And now it's Donghae's turn to test it out. SDY for some reason is tugging at Donghae's skin and then Kangin did the same to SDY and vice versa

Donghae had a funny funny reaction to his feet being tickled...

WAIT NO REACTION AFTER THEY TUGGED AT THE SKIN UNDER HIS CHIN!!!

test again...

TUGGING AT SKIN UNDER HIS SKIN NO REACTION!!

Guest damifino

Hmmm, I've had Nitrogen oxide (laughing gas) and it didn't make me laugh :phew: They must have been very happy filming :unsure:

The second part was "hidden camera" of how laughing is contagious. Some of the guys were in on the gag while others weren't. The folks start laughing at things that aren't funny to see if the test group will start laughing just because they are, even though nothing is really funny... they all do :)

The third part, things that would stop your laughter.

1. ball of salt (they told Yesung that it was peppermint candy :lol:)

2. pinching your chin area

3. biting on your inner cheek

4. putting pressure at various pressure points... behind your knees, besides your elbow, between your eyebrows, etc.

Guest missinu

omg it was first this wk??!! dammit i thought it was like the 2nd show so i went to do other stuffs first. OMG

aish dammit the thing loaded damn slowly so i bet im just gonna watch them preview the nxt wk's episode. ROFL what are they doing to the whatever animal it is. SHEEP? xDD lol ryeowookkkkkkkk XD XD LOL HES SO CUTE

T______T i only watched for like less than 5 minutes and it ended. bleah. i guess i just have to wait for ppl to upload it on youtube.

Guest Tri Angle

The second part was "hidden camera" of how laughing is contagious. Some of the guys were in on the gag while others weren't. The folks start laughing at things that aren't funny to see if the test group will start laughing just because they are, even though nothing is really funny... they all do :)

Yay my guess was somewhat correct! =D

----

They're like making fun of Eunhyuk's feet or something. Sungmin is like tickling Eunhyuk's feet with his bare hand and Eunhyuk is like cracking up like crazy.

Somehow he calmed himself by doing something in his mouth....

----

OMG IT'S A LITTLE GOAT!!! XDDDDD

Ryeowook is being held down and they're like putting something on his feet....Kangin rubbed something on it that made Ryewook react really hard and he like tugged his feet right out of the little cuff for the feet xDD He's like screaming slightly and it's like adorable xDD

Eunhyuk is pretending to be the little goat or something lmao...and Ryeowook starts cracking up but then Siwon applies pressure to his like wrist and thing part near his elbow...

Again...they do it and Kangin then decides to apply strength to SDY's elbow since he was showing where you're suppose to press down and like Kangin applies a bit too much pressure xDD

Awww it's over~

ha. that episode was hilarious. nonstop laughing all around. eunhyuk was the funniest it was like he was high or something, and he wanted to go back for a third round. was yesung the only one that didnt react to the NO2? that pressure point thing was interesting. kangin doing the elbow thing to SDY was funny cause he got all mad. i was surprised that non of them peed themselves from all that laughing.

Guest 13miracles

I have a part of it...2nd test ( which have Kangin, Siwon, Geng)

Some gifs

The part when they tickle Donghae....

1197200059_Untitled-1.gif

1197200059_Untitled-2.gif

1197200595_Untitled-3.gif

haha it's soooo funny if you listen to the music the fans posted along too, go here if you want to listen + see

475bd12e8f705filename01.gif

img_191666_1491_01197201378.gif

<3

Guest missinu

eng subbed versions of episode 3 are alrdy out!! ^^. its really funny when u understand what they are talking about.

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgRK2E6Rnmk

part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqFZvAhiWdA

part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94qpdKWoVZQ

part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAnmf7xEKfM

Credits: gomdorii@youtube

and episode 5 is out as well. bleah i cant watch it since its loading like damn slowly. T_______T. guess i have to wait for someone to upload it on youtube.

EHB EPISODE 5

i will try to post some pics later. brb tata~~

ryeowookEHB5.gif

ryeowookEHB51.gif

ryeowookEHB52.gif

donghaeEHB5.gif

eunhyukEHB5.jpg

eunhyukEHB51.jpg

eunhyukEHB52.jpg

eunhyukEHB53.jpg

eunhyukEHB55.jpg

eunhyukEHB56.jpg

eunhyukEHB57.jpg

eunhyukEHB54.jpg

eunhyukEHB58.jpg

^ eunhyuk on the floor laughing ROFL!!!

credits: bestiz

VV i think its the full episode since the total time of that vid is ard 35 minutes. maybe the first few minutes werent captured or something. it's not really loading for me too.

Guest silverwingz

oh wow..!! thanks for sharing all the spoilers and gifs everyone!! it looks so unbearably funny!!

i can't wait to see and hear them laughing their heads off at nothing!!

can't wait to download it!!

Guest cHiKaRu

hmm oh yeah i lurked in SuJu thread and found this

if my memory is right nobody has posted this here yet so here you go

E.H.B. episode 3 with english Sub

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

credits to gomdorii @ youtube

ENJOY ^^

edit : woops someone overcame me LoL

sorry >.<

anyway i'm gonna watch it now xP heheh

edit 2 : hmm i think you can watch ep 5 here

E.H.B ep 5

i'm not sure since i just click it and it isn't playing yet.. i even think it's not the full episode but oh well :P

Guest missinu

xD. i found donghae's pics too!!! xD. he looks like hes having fun there ^^.

donghaeEHB51.jpg

donghaeEHB53.jpg

donghaeEHB54.jpg

donghaeEHB52.jpg

donghaeEHB5-1.jpg

xD he looks cute in the pics.

credits: bestiz

edits:

KT hidden camera cut for today's episode

credits: everlastingfriends @ youtube

ROFL ITS SO FUNNY XDDD!! eeteuk and guys are just randomly laughing over stuffs that are not funny to test whether kangin shiwon and hankyung will laugh along with them too XD!! dammit laughing IS contagious. i'm laughing along with them too even though i cant understand what they are talking abt XD. actually its mainly becoz of eeteuk's laughter. LOL! i just noticed. hankyung actually slept thru the whole THING!! XD!!! he must be really tired.

Guest cHiKaRu

hmm oh yeah i lurked in SuJu thread and found this

if my memory is right nobody has posted this here yet so here you go

E.H.B. episode 3 with english Sub

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

credits to gomdorii @ youtube

ENJOY ^^

edit : woops someone overcame me LoL

sorry >.<

anyway i'm gonna watch it now xP heheh

edit 2 : hmm i think you can watch ep 5 here

E.H.B ep 5

i'm not sure since i just click it and it isn't playing yet.. i even think it's not the full episode but oh well :P

edit 3:

^

^ oh ok.. thanks.. i guess i'll wait for somone to upload it on youtube too LoL

damn my mistake i click reply instead of edit!! >.<

Sorry ;_;

Guest silverwingz

i love these new caps and gifs!! they look like they're having a blast! donghae looks so cute ^^

and yay!! ep3 english subs are out! i'm gonna rush off to watch it now~ thanks for sharing the links... both of you!

Guest missinu

my last one for the day before i go off. my parents are gonna scream at me since its like almost 3am here and i have to wake up for school later at 6.

lee donghae~~ ^^. aha i cant resist not posting his pics up so tata.

donghaeEHB55.jpg

donghaeEHB56.jpg

credits are on the pics.

goodnight evryone! oyasumi~ ^^.

Guest silverwingz

YouTube LINK to Explore of the Human Body episode 5

EHB Ep 5 part 1

EHB Ep 5 part 2

EHB Ep 5 part 3

EHB Ep 5 part 4

credits to gomdorii @youtube

enjoy!! ^^

gonna watch that NOW XD

You're awesome for gathering the links! Thanks so much! I really can't wait to see the episode.

I love gomdorii's YouTube channel ^^

And missinu, it would be hard to resist posting up those Donghae caps! He's so adorable, especially when he laughs. He's like a little boy.

Archived