[variety] Explorers Of The Human Body 인체탐험대

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

[sBS] Good Sunday with MC Shin Dong Yup & Super Junior!

Explorers of the Human Body

ehbjo7.jpg

Official Website

Starting 11th November, 2007

Good Sunday airs every Sunday @ 5:30pm

Note: This show has ended and has been replaced by Change.

Navigation:

(i) Hosts

(ii) Synopsis

(iii) Clubbox Links

(iv) Episode Summaries

(v) English Subtitles

(vi) Watch it Live

(vii) Episode List & Downloads

(viii) YouTube

(ix) Other

HOSTS Credits: Official Website

• MC: Shin Dong Yup
    shindongyuppa5.jpg

• Regulars: Super Junior

• Kangin, Leeteuk, Donghae, Kibum, Hankyung, Heechul, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Shiwon, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Ryeowook & Sungmin

kanginqs8.jpgeeteukup1.jpgdonghaeet4.jpgkibumcm3.jpghankyungzn5.jpgheechulfj0.jpg

shindongvu9.jpgeunhtyksn3.jpgsiwonty0.jpgkyuhyunsd0.jpgyesungko2.jpgryeowooktk3.jpgsungminqw6.jpg

damifino

SYNOPSIS Credits:

• One of the three shows of the New Good Sunday lineup. The show aims to answer questions folks have about the human body. The Super Junior members do experiments with their own bodies to verify the answers. Not only is it quite educational, but it's also hilarious! Super Junior goes through a lot of pain and humiliation to help answer the questions. For example, eating extremely hot chili, dancing blindfolded, and drinking the most disgusting beverages!

CLUBBOX LINKS

EPISODE SUMMARIES

• Click here to view the summaries of each episode or go to the first post on page 2.

ENGLISH SUBTITLES

• IMPORTANT:

• DO NOT REQUEST FOR SUBS. They will be released when the subbing teams are ready to do so.
    • DO NOT REUPLOAD THE SUBS (softubs/hardsubs) to other servers or streaming sites and/or claim them as your own.

• This show is currently being subbed by DBSJ Productions and Gods of the East Subbing Squad (GOE;;SS), as well as various people on YouTube

• DBSJ Productions

• Subtitles for episodes 1-3 & 9-11 have been released!

• Download the hardsubs from their CB: dxproduction
        • Download the softsubs in the 'Episode List and Downloads' section of this post with the corresponding episode, from their CB, or at DBSJ Productions' Livejournal

[*]Gods of the East Subbing Squad

• Subtitles for episodes 1-2 & 4-12 have been released!

[*]YouTube

• Softsubs for episodes 7, 8, 11 & 13: MU | SS (Credits: muishie @ YouTube)
  • You can watch all the episodes subbed on YouTube (links below, under 'YouTube')

• Tutorial: Resyncing the Softsubs to your Video

• If you find that the softsubs are not in sync (i.e. run too fast or too slow) on your video, this tutorial will show you how to resync the subs so that they will play properly on your version of the video
      1. Download and install a program called Subtitle Workshop
      2. Open the program and click on 'File' --> 'Load Subtitle' --> Select the softsub file you wish you resync
      3. To open the video, click on 'Movie' --> 'Open' --> Select the video the softsubs are for
      4. If the filename of the softsubs and video are the same, the video will automatically load upon opening the softsubs
      5. Press 'CTRL+D' and the 'Set Delay' window will pop-up
      6. Select either + or - depending on whether the subs are going to fast or to slow

[*]Type in the seconds/milliseconds/etc it needs to be adjusted (00:00:00,000 = Hours:Minutes:Seconds,Milliseconds)

[*]Ensure that 'For All the Subtitles' is ticked and click 'Apply'

[*]You'll need to guess how much first, and then slowly tweak it to perfection, how it plays on the video after each adjustment^^

[*]Repeat the steps until the subs work perfectly for your video

[*]Save the subtitles once the resyncing is complete and you're ready to go!

• Select - if the subs are running too fast
  • Select + if the subs are running too slow

Hei Yan | Ringy | tancy38

• TVSBox:

[*]TVAntz:

• Download TVAntz and install it
    • Open the program and click on the 'Search' tab
    • Locate SBS CJB in the list of channels (it is usually near the top if you click on the 'Availability' button) or type in 'SBS CJB' in the search bar
    • Double click on SBS CJB and a new window will pop up
    • Allow some time for it to buffer... and you'll be watching the show!
    • If you want it to automatically start when you open the program, leave SBS CJB in the 'Channels' tab and don't delete it

EPISODE LIST & DOWNLOADS

Chinese-Subbed episodes can also be found at Powerapple Forums.

Download multiple MU files without limits using 'Megaupload Premium Happy Hour'. Learn how with DKYang's Tutorial.

SEASON 1

Episode 1 (071111) ~ Tongue & Eyes (Taste Buds & Change Blindness)

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SX079J38 (Hei Yan)

LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R20B6N6U (flyfany89)

Subtitles: English-Hardsubbed (GOE;;SS) [Premium Megaupload account required] | Chinese-Hardsubbed (smellysalmon)

Episode 2 (071118) ~ Stomach

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NS9L77JS (Hei Yan)

Subtitles: English-Hardsubbed (GOE;;SS) | Chinese-Hardsubbed (melon;)

Episode 3 (071125) ~ Strength Part I

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZQ5W3E2X (Hei Yan)

Episode 4 (071202) ~ Strength Part II

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/vn/?d=C3HXKGPZ (Hei Yan)

Episode 5 (071209) ~ Laughter

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NXXO4N52 [573MB] (Hei Yan) [Premium Megaupload account required]

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6S0A8F8M [409MB] (ah_mui)

Episode 6 (071216) ~ Balance

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DCBCFDWO (Ringy)

MQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=68V9DWIR (Butterfly13)

Episode 7 (071223) ~ Flexibility

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IOM7YFFT (hyperanime)

Episode 8 (071230) ~ Tears

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7QW3M4U4 (princessa03)

Episode 9 (080106) ~ Reflexes ~ Super Junior vs. DBSK Special Part I

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 [643MB] (damifino) [Join with HJSplit]

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 [978MB] (hizukaya @ TVXQ~Dreamland) [Join with HJSplit]

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 Part 11 [978MB] (hizukaya @ TVXQ~Dreamland) [Join with HJSplit]

LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6XK52KKM (baekkyungzqt)

Subtitles: English-Hardsubbed ~ Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 (GOE;;SS) [Join with HJSplit] | Softsubs Synced to both HQ Versions (DBSJ Productions)

Episode 10 (080113) ~ Reflexes ~ Super Junior vs. DBSK Special Part II

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 [694MB] (Hei Yan) [Join with HJSplit]

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 [937MB] (srisin) [Join with HJSplit]

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 [436MB] (bluebuzzybug) [Join with HJSplit]

LQ: http://www.mediafire.com/?a3tddxlkhib (Midnight PhoeniX)

Episode 11 (080120) ~ Archery

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 [424MB] (bluebuzzybug) [Join with HJSplit]

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 [770MB] (Hei Yan) [Join with HJSplit]

Episode 12 (080127) ~ Breathing Underwater

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 (Hei Yan) [Join with HJSplit]

LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FJ3A4K9G (baekkyungzqt)

Episode 13 (080203) ~ Dogs' Sense of Smell (Last Episode)

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 (Hei Yan) [Join with HJSplit]

LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N4EQWU9W (baekkyungzqt)

http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/2008...19485891970.htm

SBS decided to end EHB because SuJu decided to leave the show due to their busy schedules in preparation for their upcoming tour.

An SBS rep said that if things can be worked out, they might be able to do EHB season 2 later on.

In EHB's place, they decided to put Lee Hyori's pilot "Change."

SEASON 2

Yes, I am praying it will come back! :sweatingbullets:

YOUTUBE

OTHER

• Episode 11 Gifs (Made by ai0no0ff) → Download! [23.81MB]
  • Episode 12 Gifs (Made by ai0no0ff) → Download! [62.87MB]
  • Episode 13 Gifs (Made by ai0no0ff) → Download! [25.15MB]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

^ yeah, it's so funny. i loved their reactions when they drank that gross drink and had to eat those chili! Kibum & Hankyung really suffered. Tears poured out of their eyes and they were sweating so badly. hehe..

Kangin & Heechul are really funny. The "Reaction (?) Team" in general are hilarious.

And I love how they trick each other into thinking that what they're trying isn't so bad...

and so the others all try it and get pwned! hehe...!! The little "fights" are cute.

Kangin tricked Shin Dong Yup into drinking that stuff... and he totally ran up to Kangin, looking like he wanted to punch him!

I can't wait to see the next episode.

Guest babymarzy07

anyone know what time this is airing? looks funny i wanna try to catch it.. hehehe ^^

thanks for making a thread for this, Ann (right?) :)

Guest silverwingz

anyone know what time this is airing? looks funny i wanna try to catch it.. hehehe ^^

thanks for making a thread for this, Ann (right?) :)

Well, Good Sunday starts at 5:30pm each Sunday. Good Sunday has a total of three shows.

I'm not too sure whether this gets aired first, second or third... but it will be between 5:30pm & 8:00pm.

It's really funny. I recommend it to not only Super Junior fans, but to everyone!

I'm sure there's clips on YT somewhere. And hopefully someone will upload the 1st episode on a non-CB link.

And yep! It's Ann~

Guest invisible_wings

i watch part 1 ..

dont think part 2 is out.

really funny to see them eating chilli.

especially yehsung and eeteuk.

throw the whole mexican chilli in ..

and eeteuk is soo stubborn enough to not to puke out.

hahahas ~ and he's crying in the end ??

hahas..

the india chilli. OMO hankyung and kibum

hahahas

Guest babymarzy07

ill try to dl and make a non cb link for this :)

ah that's great.. i get mbc on cable..

but i wasnt able to catch this show last sunday..

i only saw kangin's show..

with Jae Dong and Kim Gu ra

they played with monkeys...

hehhee

ill try to wait for this this weekend.. :)

thanks for the info Ann ^^

Guest silverwingz

ill try to dl and make a non cb link for this :)

ah that's great.. i get mbc on cable..

oh thank you!!

by the way... it's not MBC, it's SBS...

fun show. this is the first show out of the 3 in good sunday. then its the mc yoo show which is also pretty good.

the part where they had to eat the peppers was crazy han kyung got all teary. and yesung was like its nothing i can eat all of them. the doctors switching was funny cause they hardly noticed

OMG thanks for making this thread! I freakin LOVE THIS SHOW! (Being that it has Super Junior members, but still.) The whole concept of this show is great, the boys are so hilarious, & the mc is funny as well. LOL

Yea, when they ate the peppers were soooooo cute & funny. Yesung was being all brave, plopping that whole pepper in his mouth. & everyones reactions looked like they were going to die. LMAO Just laughing when I was re-thinking of the scenes. If no one makes caps yet I could make some. (or whoever posted it in the Suju thread can repost it here.)

But I really really REALLY loved the doctor bit~! Seriously, they all got fooled but Siwon & Donghae! LMAO+ROFL Siwon's reactions were the BEST!! His eyes got all huge when he noticed that the doctor went down & came back up with a whole different face. & Hankyung went through 4 docs and didnt even notice. hahaha they are the funniest dorks ever.

I'm really excited for the up coming shows to air! =DD If anyone from the soompi subbing team plans to sub, I'm willing to contribute & help.

Guest 13miracles

Pictures for the next coming up episode ( or next next)

But it's sooo funny i love this show <3....this time seem like they focus on legs & hands...can't wait for this one!

20071114075909918e7_080535_0.jpg

200711132257481001_1.jpg

200711132252021001_1.jpg

200711132254571001_1.jpg

200711132250331001_1.jpg

200711132247131001_1.jpg

200711132245301001_1.jpg

200711132237141001_1.jpg

200711132253321001_1.jpg

200711132241381001_1.jpg

200711132236031001_1.jpg

200711132234031001_1.jpg

200711132232321001_1.jpg

200711132230161001_1.jpg

200711132228011001_1.jpg

they are so cute <3

200711132219191001_1.jpg

200711132224361001_1.jpg

200711132226301001_1.jpg

Bestiz

LOVEEEEE THIS SHOW!

Thanks for starting the thread!

I was really close to starting it myself, but I know I don't have enough time to maintain it... D:

But I know you are really organized silverwingz and I love the other threads you maintain! ^^

I'll see if I can try occasionally uploading the show as well.

Internet at school is not friendly... but while I'm at home (during breaks) I know I can do it!

**edit;;

LOL! I just noticed I was post 13 <33333 ^^

Btw, here is a really rough summary/translation of the first episode ^^;;;

My Korean isn't perfect, so sorry if the translations are off, but hopefully this will help some people understand what was going on a little bit better ^^

I loved the bitter tea tasting! The MC told everyone to drink it in one shot, and their reactions were priceless!

The first experiment was really interesting!

Super Junior were split into teams the "Reaction team" and the "Noaction team" LOL and the Reaction team had to suck on ice cubes while the Noaction team had to dry their tongues. Then the MC put some liquid stuff into their mouths and the people that had ice tasted something awful, where as the other team didn't taste anything. Sungmin mentioned something about how the saliva probably determined whether they tasted something or not.

Another experiment was that everyone tasted some "Gymnema Sylvestre," which I take is some Indian herb? (Correct me if I'm wrong). And then they tasted either Sugar, Salt, Lemon Juice, Gosam Tea (I don't remember what that translates into, sorry >_<) with it. Shiwon tried the sugar, RyeoWook the salt, DongHae Lemon Juice, and YeSung had Gosam Tea. The combinations of the herb/plant with the other things created a new taste.

The PEPPER tasting was SO FUNNY! Yet so sad, BUT SO FUNNY at the same time! There were 3 different peppers. #1 was a Thai pepper which is "10 times spicier than a Korean one." #2 was the Mexican Habanero, which was 30 times spicier. And #1 was an Indian pepper, Bhut Jolokia, which was 100 times spicier. It was crazy watching them react to the spiciness! When Teukie and ShinDong had the Thai pepper, they acted like it wasn't that spicy and so KangIn and HeeChul decided to taste that pepper too. After HeeChul actually tasted the pepper, he attacked Teukie for "lying to him." LOL I was amazed that Shiwon kept volunteering to taste them b/c he was "curious." =_=;; And it was funny when Teukie said "Don't eat it!" When ShinDong was going to try the Habanero. For the Indo pepper, they just had to chew on it for 5 sec then spit it out. But apparently that was too long anyway. O_O;; I felt bad for YeSung, b/c he just decided to be courageous and taste all the peppers before they even knew what they were. >_<;

The pictures differences were fun to figure out! XD

Andddd the last part of the show! The DOCTOR SWITCHING! That was so crazy! I was kinda confused as to how they didn't notice! Especially HanKyung who had his doctor switch 3 times! None of the members knew that they were going to switch doctors on them, and the only one that actually noticed was SiWon, but the doctor played it off as nothing. LOL! Which convinced SiWon that he was just going crazy. LOL! XDDDD

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks~ hehe... and thanks for the translations!! Now I get most of it.

By the way.. would u be able to help me? I want to add themes for each episode in the first post.

Would it be right if i put "Taste Buds & Change Blindness" as the theme for the first episode?

If not, what would be right? And do u know what next week's theme is? Is it the arm and leg one from the caps?

This isn't just directed at hyperanime. If any of u can answer, please help me, coz I don't understand Korean.

this is the first show out of the 3 in good sunday. then its the mc yoo show which is also pretty good.

thanks for letting me know.

But I really really REALLY loved the doctor bit~! Seriously, they all got fooled but Siwon & Donghae! LMAO+ROFL Siwon's reactions were the BEST!! His eyes got all huge when he noticed that the doctor went down & came back up with a whole different face. & Hankyung went through 4 docs and didnt even notice. hahaha they are the funniest dorks ever.

yeah i know! i can't believe it either! especially with the four doctors! Hankyung was so oblivious to the change. But Siwon's reactions were priceless.

His eyes opened to wide! And his expressions were so funny.

Pictures for the next coming up episode ( or next next)

But it's sooo funny i love this show <3....this time seem like they focus on legs & hands...can't wait for this one!

Thanks for sharing these caps!! It looks so funny. They keep showing Kangin's legs! (I'm biased towards him... he's my favourite from the group =P)

Haha at the one of Shindong doing the jump. Was he falling over or something?

The boys look like they're really enjoying being on the show. They're always laughing playing around... which is great to see.

Kibum seems really happy & comfortable too! Coz he normally seems shy and stuff. Maybe it's because all the members are there with him... =)

Guest mintiful

^^ from the pictures i dont think so. at least not yet..

anyways this is my new favorite show.

super junior makes this fun to watch.

their reaction is priceless..

cant wait for next week eps. seems good already.

i love the doctor change part.

siwon is so funny with his big eyes.

and he's the only 1 out of the 4 that notice something different. hahas

Would it be right if i put "Taste Buds & Change Blindness" as the theme for the first episode?

silverwingz that sounds about right.

B/c those are the only things they tested.

Btw, the reason why they were the "Reaction Team" and the "No-action Team" was b/c the "Reaction Team" boasted about their reaction skills. XDDD

They went through a couple reactions: laughing, agreement, sadness, clapping and showed off their skills. LOL!

Do you mind if I refer to you by your name? Ann? ^^;;

My name's Jeanjoo btw!

Guest motsfleuris

By the way.. would u be able to help me? I want to add themes for each episode in the first post.

If not, what would be right? And do u know what next week's theme is? Is it the arm and leg one from the caps?

I'm sorry if I do something wrong with this post, I'm still trying out posting on forums. ^^;

I think that's a good way of titling it. Is there any info about how many episodes there will be, because maybe it's just 'Tongue' and 'Eyes' or maybe they will be covering more of it in further episodes. :3

Would it be too much trouble to give a small synopsis under each title/ episode? Like, for example:

Episode 1: Taste Buds and Change Blindness

Pepper tasting, does saliva affect taste? And Doctor switch: how fast do our brains process a change in what we see?

...Or something like that. I'm sorry if this post is somehow irrelevant. ^^;

-edit-

and maybe a link to silverwingz's super nifty translation/ guide? <3

Guest silverwingz

EPISODE SUMMARIES

Episode 1: Tongue & Eyes

• Taste Buds

• Yong Dam Cha (herbal tea) tasting
    • Does numbing or drying your tongue make you lose your taste sensation?
    • Which of the four taste sensations (sweet, salty, sour & bitter) does Gymnema Sylvestre (Indian herb) numb the tongue from?
    • Pepper tasting (3 of the hottest peppers in the world)

• Thai peppers (10X spicier than Korean peppers)
      • Mexican peppers (30X spicier than Korean peppers)
      • Indian peppers (100X spicier than Korean peppers)

• Change Blindness

• Identifying picture differences while they're flashing with a black screen in between
    • Doctor switching

• 2 or 4 doctors pretending to be one doctor
      • Each member visits the doctor and during each session, the doctors will switch (one or more times)
      • Do the members notice the change in doctors?

• How does food go down to the stomach?

• Food that needs to be broken down (bananas)
    • Food that doesn't need to be broken down (yogurt)

[*]Will food digest if you eat upside down?

[*]Why is it that even though you've eaten until you're really full, you're still able to eat desserts?

[*]Is there a separate stomach for water and alcohol?

Episode 3: Strength Part I

• Arm wrestling

• How to become stronger in arm wrestling

• Spin around 10 times while holding your nose
      • "Ring Around the Rosie" (watching a ring of people surrounding you spin around)

[*]Can electronic muscle stimulation make you stronger?

• Weightlifting

• How to become stronger in weightlifting

• Sniffing ammonia
      • Slapping and massaging your body muscles (neck, legs, arms, etc...)
      • Yelling with willpower
      • Wearing a belt and a tight outfit

[*]Long jumping

• How to jump further in long jump

• Hold a golf ball in each hand
    • Tape all your toes except the big toe together

[*]Lifting a person up with your fingers

• Does gathering energy from their bodies by stacking your hands over their head make it easier to lift them up?

• What is laughing gas and how does it work?
  • The effects of laughing gas
  • Is laughing contagious?
  • How much more do the abdominal muscles contract when laughing?
  • How to stop someone from laughing

• Sucking on a ball of salt
    • Pulling the fat between your chin and neck
    • Biting your inner cheeks
    • Applying pressure at various points that control energy from the heart (behind the left knee and beside the elbow)

Episode 6: Balance

• Finding out your balance age (standing on a can and turning your head)

• 5+ head turns: balance age of those in their 20's
    • 4 head turns: balance age of those in their 30's
    • 3 head turns: balance age of those in their 40's, etc...
    • 0 head turns: no sense of balance

[*]Testing out your sense of balance using a balance ball

[*]How to get rid of dizziness from spinning

• Chew on dried squid while spinning
    • Hold aluminum foil balls in each hand while spinning

[*]If you spin one way a 30 times and then the other way 30 times straight after, will it cancel each other out?

[*]How to not lose your balance from spinning

• Spotting (while spinning, keep a steady gaze at one place)

Episode 7: Flexibility

• How to do better splits

• Tying up the first and second toes together with an elastic band
    • Kick a "jaegee (like a hacky sack/foot bag)" 10 times
    • Hitting the inner thigh muscles with legs in the horse-riding position

[*]How to enhance the flexibility and strength your back

• "Grasshopper" position

[*]How to do better bends (standing, bending your back and reaching the ground)

• Do the "Octopus Dance" while keeping your whole body limp
    • Massage your ribs

[*]Fitting into a 58cm x 53cm x 53cm box

Episode 8: Tears

• How and where are tears formed (tear gland), excreted and drained (tear duct) in the eye?
  • Are tears caused by emotion saltier than tears caused by stimulation (eating wasabi, hot peppers, chopping onions, fanning the eyes, etc...)?

• Tears caused by emotions were collected from a hidden camera prank (of Shindong leaving the company and Super Junior at the risk of disbanding) on Eunhyuk & Ryeowook

Episode 9: Reflexes Part I

• Finding out your reflex age

• A ruler is dropped by another person
    • Catch the ruler once it's fallen from the person's hands
    • Your reflex age depends on how fast you catch the ruler (measured by the point in centimeters on the ruler)

• The slower you catch it, the older your reflex age is

[*]Comparing the members of Super Junior & DBSK's reflex speeds by competing in Speed Sliding

[*]Comparing all the reflexes of the top 3 members in each of Super Junior & DBSK from Speed Sliding, by competing in 1:1 Dodgeball

• DBSK tasting the world's hottest peppers (as seen in episode 1)
  • Good reflexes require good muscle flexibility

• Warm-up before the real muscle flexibility test: Jumping skills (trying to jump as high as possible)

[*]Flexibility test: Comparing how quickly the members of Super Junior & DBSK are able to catch a falling ball (from 7m high), from a far distance (7-10m)

• Is it true that people with longer legs are able to jump higher than those with shorter legs?

• Trying to prove whether archery stunts in historical films can be done
  • Super Junior members split up into teams based on the SBS PD's wanting them to appear on their shows

• Team 1: Most votes

• Shooting arrows on a moving horse and hitting a moving target (hitting the red part of the target)

[*]Team 2: Least votes

• Catching/cutting arrows shot directly at them

[*]Demonstrations:

• Professional archers shooting a cherry tomato, cigarette and pencil lead from a far distance
      • Professional archer shooting a pine board from a distance
      • Professional swordsman cutting an arrow shot directly at him

• Is exchanging air underwater possible in real life?
  • Super Junior split into two teams

• Team 1: Finding a way to breathe underwater for a long time using props
    • Team 2: Exchanging air under water (with each other!)

[*]Demonstrations:

• Synchronized swimming (professional synchronized swimmers and Team 2)
    • How long synchronized swimmers can hold their breath underwater

• Contest between Team 1 and a professional synchronized swimmer on who can hold their breath the longest underwater and for how long

• Is it possible to fool a dog's sense of smell?
  • Super Junior split into two teams

• Team 1:

• Choose and follow the dog they wish to use to find Team 2 in Yasan Mountain

[*]Team 2: Hide their smells using various methods

[*]Will the police dogs be able to find Team 2 within 30 minutes?

[*]Demonstrations:

• How police dogs catch criminals
  • How good a dog's sense of smell is (in detecting humans)

• Finding the right person (Eunhyuk) out of 5 members hiding under containers

[*]Shindong detecting Eunhyuk out of 5 members hiding under containers by his sense of smell

Archived