[variety] Explorers Of The Human Body 인체탐험대

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

As for Shiwon, he's a physical education major in college :)

Ooh... I didn't know that!! no wonder he's always good in athletic type activities. (Remembering Loveletter, etc...)

Not to mention his HOT BOD~ ROFL...

Here are some rough translations from the beginning part of the episode:

When the strong woman, Choi Hye Jin, came out and Shin DongYup asked her who she thought was cute/wanted as a younger brother, she said ShinDong. XD

When Shin DongYup tried lifting the weight, EunHyuk said how he heard a sound.

Then when everyone backed away from a bad smell, the MC was like I didn't do it! lol

While, Teukie was trying to lift the weights, Kangin kicked Teukie's butt and was like "What are you doing!? There's a woman here. What is that!?"

LOL Kangin didn't have to kick him >_>;

While Choi Hyejin was getting ready to lift the weights and her coach slapped her neck, Kangin yelled "Hyungnim! Why are you hitting her!?" LOL!

The ammonia smelling was funny to watch! DongHae freaked! "UH! What is that?!?!"

I'll write up some more later today.

Time for class... >_<;

Thanks for the rough translations, Jeanjoo~ the EH-KI & ET-KI fiascos were so funny.

I loved seeing the ammonia smelling part too. I thought Donghae, Kangin, Yesung & Eeteuk's reactions were hilarious.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its just soo funny though im lacking behind in watching... :blush: i love the changing docs in ep 1...hankyung dont even realise that the docs change soo many times and si won's expression is like wow!he really got a shock and thinks that maybe hes goin crazy..haahaha damn funny...

and cutie ki bum actually was crying after eating the most hottest ppper!ye sung actually didnt give much of an expression which surprises me...maybe hes good at eating hot stuff...suju rocks!!

Can anyone tell me where/how to watch this show live on the internet? Like for KBS you can go to the KBS Able site and watch stuff on the players there... Does SBS have anything like that? *ignorant*

Guest silverwingz

Can anyone tell me where/how to watch this show live on the internet? Like for KBS you can go to the KBS Able site and watch stuff on the players there... Does SBS have anything like that? *ignorant*

you can use a program called TVAntz. It'll let u watch all the Korean channels live. There's tutorial for it in the Resources Subforum I think ^^

I finished summarizing episode 4 on my original post. The last post of page 12

And no problem Ann ^^

Even though my translations aren't thorough or perfect, I hope it'll help people wait patiently for gomdorii's subs.

I can't wait for this week's episode!

It looks hysterical!

And we see DongHae slapping people down twice... LOL

I really do love this show <3

Oh! And I showed a bunch of my friends episode 4.

And later we are going to try to lift a friend before and after doing the hand stacking. XD

If we can actually pull it off, it'd be SO amazing! XD

Because I tried the arm wrestling before and after spinning around.

And I failed... twice... LOL >_<;;;;; even after spinning!

Guest vpmelody58

I finished summarizing episode 4 on my original post. The last post of page 12

And no problem Ann ^^

Even though my translations aren't thorough or perfect, I hope it'll help people wait patiently for gomdorii's subs.

it definitely does help non-korean people like me. thanks for spending time to translate them =)

Guest cHiKaRu

^

at the end of the first episode in the flash the only SuJu member with colored flash are those who noticed so Siwon and Donghae are the only two who noticed the changing

hyperanime thanks for the sub.. i already guessed what happened during Shindong's weight lifting looking at the korean flag.. such a dork hahaha XD

Guest babyxshh

omgg poor hankyung

he hurt his leg and he didnt even show up.

TT

ah i cant wait for this weeks episode the laughing gas

i think donghae is going to be funny

although i did try the arm wrestling thing but it didnt work even with the spinning.

Guest silverwingz

^ i think Donghae will be hilarious in this as well!! I love Teukie's laugh! It's really unique and hilarious!! I'm soooo anticipating this episode!

i hope heaps of people will watch it live and share spoilers as they watch!! I can't wait!!

episode 4 was really funny!

i liked that part where kangin sneeks off and smells that amonia.

kangin does seem like he likes bothering people. leeteuk, eunhyuk and himself. .lol.

i can't wait until next week's episode! it looks hilarious!

- Kyu

Guest silverwingz

i liked that part where kangin sneeks off and smells that amonia.

kangin does seem like he likes bothering people. leeteuk, eunhyuk and himself. .lol.

yeah~ i love kangin! he (as well as heechul) really know how to add spice to shows! hehe.. (Yesung's getting the chance to now as well).

and yeah, he loves to poke fun at people! poor eunhyuk! but KANGTEUK are my fav!

that ammonia must've been terrible! he looked like he was suffering more from sniffing it than eating the hot peppers and drinking those herbal teas!

or it could be because he didn't know how bad it would be, and took a huge breath of it in..!

Guest silverwingz

I'm curious is there a subbing team for this show?

there's no subbing team, but gomdorii subs it on YouTube. So far, episode 1 and 2 are subbed.

Guest cHiKaRu

^

^

hmm i don't think there are any but gomdori.. oh i'm not sure about the account name in youtube.. but she or he subbed the 1st and 2nd episode of it

that ammonia must've been terrible! he looked like he was suffering more from sniffing it than eating the hot peppers and drinking those herbal teas!

or it could be because he didn't know how bad it would be, and took a huge breath of it in..!

yeah he might have sniffed it expecting perfum or menthol scent like vicks! XD ROFL

OMGosh if he really did that then i understand his reaction

that hurts a lot!!..

i sniffed amonia once by accident when i was working, i just oppend this bottle of 20% pure amonia it went "psshit" and vapour came sudenly out and breath that unexpectedly..

and damn!! that hurt a lot not only nose but eyes >.< if ever you're curious and wanna know the smell of amonia buy those product to color or higlight your hair and you'll know :x

Archived