[variety] Explorers Of The Human Body 인체탐험대

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dudnaito

^ It ends quickly... with about 5 minutes left. It was SO funny too... but then it just got cut off.

OH yeah, anyone know a youtube channel with this show. Not a superjunior fan, and d/l'ed on a whim, but it's really good.

Guest venus02

I was wondering if someone can tell me how many episodes does this show have? And if there's a subbed version of it on HQ? Thanks!!

Guest 13miracles

^ It ends quickly... with about 5 minutes left. It was SO funny too... but then it just got cut off.

OH yeah, anyone know a youtube channel with this show. Not a superjunior fan, and d/l'ed on a whim, but it's really good.

http://youtube.com/user/gomdorii

she also have the subbed version ^^

yeah i wish the show is longer....i really want to see other members AND the dance that they have to cover their eyes T-T

I was wondering if someone can tell me how many episodes does this show have? And if there's a subbed version of it on HQ? Thanks!!

This is a variety show so we dont know how long it will last...base on rating...i'm pretty sure it wont be end anytime soon :)

or else i am and the rest of Suju fans will be mad haha XD

Guest silverwingz

it ended early? so you didn't even see the preview either? coz the actual episode never showed the dancing part or anything.

it pretty much ended after they showed flashes of the others doing the doctor switch thing.. and then it went to the preview.

then straight after... MC Yoo's show started.

Guest 13miracles

So... has anyone posted this week's episode anywhere?

I can't seem to find it T______T

This week episode is not air yet ^^

It will air tonight

This week episode is not air yet ^^

It will air tonight

OMIGOSH! You're right!!!!

My bad!

I totally forgot that today is only on Saturday.... >_________<;;;;;;;

Thanks for telling me!

=______=;;;;

Sorry!

I'm really discombobulated....

I have no words.... -0-;;;

Guest silverwingz

is anyone watching it live today?? no idea whether it's first, second or last...

we can never tell until it actually airs... coz they change the order all the time...

i really can't wait to see them doing all those weightlifting and long jumping~ ROFL@Shindong & Yesung!!

i hope u share spoilers like you've done previously!

Guest 13miracles

^ I do, I'm watching...but i'm not good at giving sploiler because my english & korean is not good T_T

BUT LOL TODAY EPISODE IS SOOO FREAKING FUNNY HAHA FUNNIER THAN LAST EPISODE XD XD XD

They're doing the jumping part right now hahaha

the weighlifting part, the secret for it is you have to smell amonia (?) and when you're lifting it up you have to yell out loud....

But i dont think the amonia smell good since the boys have this >"< face when they're trying it...sooooooooo funny haha

Eunhyuk is embarassed to took his pant of, he wear 2 pant, and he embrassed to took 1 off, he keep have his hand in front of that part LOLOLOLOL

okay i hope my laugh does not wake anyone up T-T

It just end....from the review next week look so funny too, they're back to wear the pink doctor clothes next week...

I hope bestiz will have the link for download soon...omg this week's episode is love <3 especially there are lot of KangTeuk for me <3 XD

omg this week's one is as funny as all the other episodes~

omg they made them smell ammonia and smacks the muscles ard the legs and neck before carrying the weights up. & its amazing how hyuk hae and the MC shindongyup were able to carry the 100kg weight up aft doing those stuffs. Their expression when they were made to smell the ammonia were hilarious!

& really, i think siwon FLIES. LOL. he jumped the furthest during the long jump part. and he literally flew LOL. & teuk the duck, haha. they made them into two teams to test out 2 methods to aid them in jumping. one is to tie their toes (excluding the big toe i think) together and the other one is to hold the golf balls in your two hands while jumping.

its really amazing how these weird methods ends up helping them. & siwon did even better with the help of the golfballs, hahaha.

for the last part, i dont really get how the hand thing works. but 4-5 of them were asked to lift shindong up while shindong is in a sitting position. first they couldn't lift him. then after that, they did this hand thing over shindong's head and after that, they were able to lift shindong! amazing. they did it to shindongyup too and sungmin sort of put his hand away and shindongyup nearly fell haha. i guess i'll have to wait for the chinese sub to know exactly how they did it with the hand thing, lol.

for next week, its about laughing? they put on a mask and after getting the mask off, siwon and kibum were all laughing XD and the preview showed hyuk lying down (others holding on to him) while some tickles his feet and stuffs lolol.

V i think most probably that blind-folded part was cut away, since the eyesight part is over. lets hope they show them some other time ^^

Guest ssuhuii

had finished watching it.. yes.. super funny episode today..!!! eunhyuk is still the assistant mc today.. and at first kangin "accidentally" tripped and PULL DOWN EUNHYUK SHORTS!!! ahahha.. i think eunhyuk inside is wearing the super tight shorts.. then eunhyuk was so embrassed that he ran to back and pull his shorts up.. and on his way back to the front, he push down kangin big poster at the back.. to show that he's angry.. LOll... and during eunhyuk part of the weight lifting, he took off his outer shorts, leaving him wearing the super tight shorts.. hahha he keep covering his "that part" with both his hand.. he's super shy..

then at the long jumping part.. shiwon is so pro... first trying he jumped to 4m 40cm.. second time he got 5m ??cm.. and second time they divided into 2 grps, one grp tied 3 toes together.. other holding 2 golf balls in their hand..

i was wondering, they didnt show the blind fold dance at all.. already 4 episodes.. ???

Guest damifino

^ They aren't going to show the whole thing, they just used the dancing segment as a segue between two segments in episode 1.

Eunhyuk is continuing with his co-MC thing. The boys are in shorts and Kangin pretended to fall and pulled down Eunhyuk's shorts (he had bike shorts underneath) so Eunhyuk knocked off Kangin's poster in the back LOL

First part of the show is weight lifting. 11 present... Heechul and obviously Kyuhyun are missing.

Eunhyuk is so embarrassed about having just his bike shorts... he hasn't moved his hands away from his privates :lol:

Second part of the show is long distance jump, Heechul is present in this one, but Heechul and Sungmin didn't jump it seems.

The final segment, is lifting a person with just your fingers. First, they try to lift a person using just their fingers, but can't. Then they all put their hands above the person and take away all of the person's "chi" and then try to lift again and are able to. They are asking folks who know the science behind why this works to write into the show. Heechul and Hankyung are missing in this segment. This must have been filmed after Hankyung hurt his leg.

Guest silverwingz

thanks everyone for the spoilers!! i really can't wait to see it! It's a bit sad to see some of the boys missing in certain segments...

but i guess they're either busy with their other schedules or injured (like in the case of Hankyung & Kyuhyun)...

i don't think it would've been a good idea for Heechul to apply too much pressure on his femur... especially since he had the accident...

but i don't know why Sungmin didn't jump... perhaps it just got edited out?

anyway... can't wait to download ^^

thanks for sharing the tudou links btw!

Guest Tri Angle

oh the episode sounds interesting. Couldn't watch it this week cause I'm sick, slept through the whole thing =.=

Can't wait for the links though, cause I really wanna see the Eunhyuk part.

Maybe Sungmin just got edited out....because I can't really make up any other reasonable excuse for the boy....

Guest 13miracles

Some caps from Bestiz...i'm downloading...but if only cb work faster T-T

1196601730_1.jpg

1196601766_2.jpg

1196601780_3.jpg

1196601793_4.jpg

Ep.4 KangTeuk's cut

only a little...but haha Leeteuk <3

Archived