[variety] Explorers Of The Human Body 인체탐험대

Guest silverwingz

Guest missinu

dammit i missed today's episode coz i went out just now. bleahh!! i hope someone like upload on youtube or something soon!! ROFL. AMMONIA stinks. seriously. it kinda like irritates ur whole nose and the smell is just OMG. lol i wanna watch the weight lifting thing and see their expressions when they smell the ammonia. coz i almost puked when i smelt it.

*coughsimsupposedtobestudyingformytesttml* i wanna watch eunhyuk in the show. the spoilers sounds funny. xD!! dammit why do i have to go out today.

^ LOL!! EUNHYUK'S expression!! XD!!! that is priceless. and what is eeteuk doing?!!

EDITS:

ROFL!! i watched that kangteuk part. OMGG!! eeteukkkkkk T_____T. why does kangin have to like kick him at THAT part. but the way that he squats is like really funny. like a frog XD!! and when he slaps kangin's neck he got attked by kangin xD!!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest panhdabearx

^ Thank you for the gifs XD so hilarious! I like the revenge >:]

OMG AHAHAHA THIS EPS KILLED ME FROM LAUGHING TOO MUCH XD

Yesung HAHAH I still love you even though you couldn't lift the weights XD <3

kekeke so much KangTeuk action going on XD Kangin is so mean kicking Teukie's butt and then throwing Eunhyuk's shorts all the way up in the bleachers LOL!

Poor Eunhyuk getting his shorts accidently pulled down by Kangin too and later having to weightlift without his shorts on LOLL He keeps covering his ...uh yeah...with his hand LOL and then everyone is trying to move his hand away ROFL

And the boys' expressions were priceless smelling the ammonia especially Kangin when he sneaked away to go smell it first XD

Gahh Siwon is amazing O__O He jumped so far! I want to find out how to do the hand thing at the end how they did with Shindong and Shindong Yup. :] These methods are interesting!

Guest mintiful

poor hyuk. meanie kangin for pulling down his shorts.

he look so embarrassed and when he weightlifting with his biker shorts. hahas

i was laughing so hard when yesung tried to lift that thing up.

it was so funny!

and eeteuk's flying duck jump. <33

siwon jumps so far. its amazing.

kibum jumps <333 too funny!

and the last part

when they lift up the mc and shindong.. hahass

so cute!!

next ep. looks hilarious too.

arghhhh Thx a lot for the MU link..

I've been waiting the whole night since I saw the caps and all hahahah..

It must be very funny..

Can't wait to see them all..

I wanna see when Kangin pulled eunhyuk shorts hahahaha...

Guest silverwingz

thanks for the link Hei Yan~~ I just watched it before... it was HILARIOUS!!

Eeteuk's so many animals! He's a flying duck and a a squatting frog! ROFL!

Poor Yesung... must've been embarrassed...

I think the highlight of the show was Eunhyuk! Hiding his "package", making everyone try to show it even more!

And Kangin sneaking off to sniff the ammonia! Trust me guys... that stuff stinks!! I've done science experiments with this stuff!

Just imagine.. your pee has urea.. which is another less toxic form of ammonia... MUHAHAHA~~ Kangin must've regretted it!

The long jump was funny too! I actually saw Hankyung jump. It was a flash.. but he did jump.

Siwon's so good, athletically.

Next week's... laughing... it's gonna be so good! I've never tried laughing gas... but every time I've seen it used on TV, it cracks me up!

Now the SUJU boys get to try it out! I can't wait to see it!!

Guest babyxshh

ahhh the ep caps look so funny haha :D

cant wait im downloading right now even though i should be sleeping

heheh

and hankyung hurt his leg?

how????

:T

i love suju<3

man shi won has some wings or something, that crazy how far he jumped.

that kangin vs. shin dong weight lifting was cool and shin dong made it look like it was easy to lift 100kg.

and the thing they did at the end was cool, some of my friends did that to a teacher who's bigger than shin dong and they lifted him over their heads.

Guest love<3changmin

i cant wait for next sunday..

this episode is so good.

i love most is kangin and eunhyuk part..

hyuk xD

and the part.. the mc farted is it? ROFL <3

and siwon is a jumping/flying angel.. i dont know what he cant do really. <3

about the last part i was curious.. u can lift up heavy people by just putting ur hands on top of them? wow.. o-o

Guest silverwingz

and hankyung hurt his leg?

how????

:T

i think Hankyung hurt his leg during this episode... from doing the Long Jump... it agitated his leg...

and the part.. the mc farted is it? ROFL <3

about the last part i was curious.. u can lift up heavy people by just putting ur hands on top of them? wow.. o-o

huh? wen did the MC fart? I must've totally missed that part~

i'm really curious are the "chi" thing as well! i've heard about all that energy stuff...

like from the buddhist monks and stuff... who do kungfu... but never really took it to be true!!

but even these SUJU boys are doing it!! It's soo cool ^^. But this is one of the things with no scientific

explanation. They even told viewers that if they have any suggestions on how it actually works to go

on the website and provide an explanation for them.

I find the whole concept really intriguing!

Guest damifino

Based on the markers on the side of the measurement markers, it seems 11 members jumped, but for some reason, they only showed clips of 10 of them jumping in that consecutive montage of their first jumps. I clearly see a marker with the name "Sungmin" on it on the side.

As for Shiwon, he's a physical education major in college :)

^

^Oh! I didn't know Shiwon was a physical education major!

That fits him well ^^ He seems really athletic <3

I felt bad for EunHyuk this episode. lol... Kangin was SO playful it was crazy!

Here are some rough translations from the beginning part of the episode:

When the strong woman, Choi Hye Jin, came out and Shin DongYup asked her who she thought was cute/wanted as a younger brother, she said ShinDong. XD

When Shin DongYup tried lifting the weight, EunHyuk said how he heard a sound.

Then when everyone backed away from a bad smell, the MC was like I didn't do it! lol

While, Teukie was trying to lift the weights, Kangin kicked Teukie's butt and was like "What are you doing!? There's a woman here. What is that!?"

LOL Kangin didn't have to kick him >_>;

While Choi Hyejin was getting ready to lift the weights and her coach slapped her neck, Kangin yelled "Hyungnim! Why are you hitting her!?" LOL!

The ammonia smelling was funny to watch! DongHae freaked! "UH! What is that?!?!"

I'll write up some more later today.

Time for class... >_<;

*Edit;;

Ok so I'm completing this later than I thought. Sorry for the wait.

After EunHyuk lifted the weight, he said he wanted to hurry and put on his clothes. XD

Then of course you have Sungmin get his pants, and Kangin threw them on the bleachers. -_-;;

Kangin and ShinDong tried to lift 60 kg by themselves. But they both failed.

So they had to result to sniffing ammonia and slapping their neck and legs

It was rather sad that ShinDong had a hard time finding a belt that fit. >_<

When Kangin was slapped in the neck, he retaliated, yelled "What is this!?"and "choked" Teukie. >_<;;

ShinDong is such a dork, after he succeeded in lifting he weight, he said that he saw the Korean flag while doing so. Like it was symbolic. lol...

I really liked the jumping challenge!

When Shiwon jumped it reminded me of Love Letter <3 I miss that show. ;_;

And after Shiwon landed, Kangin yelled "Our Shiwon is the best! (jjang!)" :D

The last part.

Teukie said he was curious about when a friend sits down, and other friends do hand motions above the head of the person sitting, and then the friends can lift that person with their fingers.

And everyone is like "ohh yeah! I know what you are talking about!"

ShinDong says "it's really amazing" so they try it out. ^^

And ShinDong further explains that at first people can't lift the sitting person, then after they do the hand motions, they can suddenly do it.

Everyone is like really?

The they prove it right! Twice! :D

Shin DongYup thinks its crazy. Then they do it to him. XD

Afterwards, Teukie is like isn't it curious? And like takes over EunHyuk's job as MC. LOL

Archived