Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

Watch: Lee Min Jung, Joo Sang Wook, So Yi Hyun, And Lee Ki Woo Get Entangled In Complicated Relationships In “Fates And Furies” Teaser

Watch: Lee Min Jung, Joo Sang Wook, So Yi Hyun, And Lee Ki Woo Get Entangled In Complicated Relationships In “Fates And Furies” Teaser

Nov 19, 2018
by K. Lew

The four leads of “Fates and Furies” are entangled in romance and lies in a new teaser.

The teaser begins with Lee Min Jung asking Joo Sang Wook, “Do you want me no matter what I do?” It introduces Joo Sang Wook as Tae In Joon, a man who “runs into fate,” and he responds by asking her, “Have you come to my side?”

So Yi Hyun is introduced as Cha Soo Hyun, who “desires love,” and she says, “That hand you’ve extended to that wench, you’re only supposed to do that to me. I don’t like a Tae In Joon who’s not a second generation chaebol.” Lee Ki Woo is Jin Tae Oh, the man who “turns back the past,” and he proposes, “Go ahead and act like this. I’m going to bother you. Let’s steal something together.”

Lee Min Jung’s character is Goo Hae Ra, the woman who “makes fate,” and she declares, “That man has come. I don’t want to be dragged around by life anymore.” Tensions arise as it’s revealed that a thief has appeared, while So Yi Hyun and Lee Min Jung fight over Joo Sang Wook’s heart.

“Fates and Furies” is about a woman who wants to change her fate by loving a man, the man who falls in love with her thinking she is his fate, another woman who tries to win over the man, and another man who is full of fury and tries to take that woman back.

The drama will air its first episode on December 1 at 9:05 p.m. KST, and will be available on Viki!

Check out the teaser below!

cr. https://www.soompi.com/article/1264281wpp/joo-sang-wook-arrogant-chaebol-new-drama-min-jung

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Fates And Furies” Teases Intense Argument Between Lee Min Jung And So Yi Hyun

“Fates And Furies” Teases Intense Argument Between Lee Min Jung And So Yi Hyun

Nov 26, 2018
by E. Kim

SBS’s “Fates and Furies” has released new stills of its stars Lee Min Jung, Joo Sang Wook, and So Yi Hyun!

“Fates and Furies” is an upcoming weekend drama about the complicated and intertwined relationships of four individuals. The drama will tell the story of a woman who loves a man in order to change her fate, the man who falls in love with her thinking she is his fate, another woman who is set on winning him over, and another man who is filled with fury and revenge as he tries to get that woman back.

The newly released photos capture an intense moment between Cha Soo Hyun (played by So Yi Hyun) and Goo Hae Ra (played by Lee Min Jung). In the first photo, Cha Soo Hyun has her arm raised and is ready to slap Goo Hae Ra in the face. Meanwhile, Goo Hae Ra shows off a cold gaze as she glares fiercely at Cha Soo Hyun.

In the next photo, Tae In Joon (played by Joo Sang Wook) grabs Cha Soo Hyun’s arm to stop her and protect Goo Hae Ra. He then looks on with clenched fists as Cha Soo Hyun walks away from the group with an unreadable facial expression.

Fates-and-Furies3.jpg

The producers of “Fates and Furies” commented, “Tae In Joon is currently engaged to be married to Cha Soo Hyun in order to secure the owner position of [his company] Gold Group. However, both his heart and his plans get shaken up after he meets Goo Hae Ra. These four photos depict his situation.”

“Fates and Furies” premieres on December 1 at 9:05 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

Check out the teaser for the drama below!

Watch Now

Watch: “Fates And Furies” Cast Introduce Characters In Behind-The-Scenes Video For Poster Shoot

Watch: “Fates And Furies” Cast Introduce Characters In Behind-The-Scenes Video For Poster Shoot

Nov 27, 2018
by K. Lew

The cast of “Fates and Furies” have personally introduced their characters, while giving a glimpse of what their poster photo shoot was like, in a new behind-the-scenes video.

Lee Min Jung kicks off the video by describing her character Goo Hae Ra. She says, “Her father passed away, and her sister got into an accident. This is the story of how she goes through the lowest point in her life and meets a man. As low as she is at this point in her life, she has just as much ambition to get back up as well as obsession to succeed. These things are mixed in her character. I will do my best to show a strong side of Hae Ra.” In her shoot, she looks chic and exquisite in various outfits, from simple, long checkered jackets to luxurious dresses and coats.

Lee-Min-Jung-3.jpg

On his character Tae In Joon, Joo Sang Wook remarks, “In Joon is the CEO of Gold Shoemaking. He really loves shoes, and is a passionate, young businessman. He has a lot of backstory to him, and is a complicated character. Please find out by watching the drama, and I hope that you all look forward to it.” Joo Sang Wook gives off strong charisma and embodies his character in his poster shoot. He even gives an extra sneak peek at his character as he poses in a shoemaking workshop with Lee Min Jung, and with his on-screen fiancée So Yi Hyun.

Joo-Sang-Wook-3.jpg

So Yi Hyun introduces her character Cha Soo Hyun. She comments, “She’s ambitious, cold, and takes on the role of a very level-headed anchor. She’s also In Joon’s fiancée, and has a very adverse relationship with Hae Ra. I hope people don’t hate her too much.” True to her character, she gives off a cold, unyielding aura, and makes a particularly strong impression in a striking, strapless floor-length dress at a bar, posing with Lee Ki Woo.

So-Yi-Hyun-3.jpg

Lee Ki Woo talks about his role as Jin Tae Oh. He explains, “I’m playing the role of a single father for the first time. All four of the main characters have ambition, but I have a slightly different kind of ambition.”

Lee-Ki-Woo-3.jpg

The drama is about a woman who tries to change her fate by loving a man, the man who falls in love with her while believing that she is his fate, another woman who tries to win him over, and another man who is full of fury and tries to win the other woman back.

“Fates and Furies” will air its first episode on December 1, and will be available on Viki!

Check out the video below!

03.18376280.1.jpg

[Photo] Joo Sang-wook, 'A nice smile on eye'
2018.11.30 15:51
Clean View
Focus your articles without ads
drama

Actor Joo Sang-wook attended the presentation of a new weekend drama 'Fate and Rage' at the SBS office in Mok-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of 30th. "Destiny and anger" starring is a woman who loves a man to change her destiny, a man who knows that it is destiny, a man who loves her, a woman who wants to win a man for a purpose, Will be broadcasted on December 1st with a melodrama featuring mixed love and anger.

cr. http://news.hankyung.com/article/201811301289H

Joo Sang Wook X Lee Min Jung Love and desire to express "fate and anger"

2018120101000018000205661.jpg

2018120101000018000205662.jpg

2018120101000018000205663.jpg

2018120101000018000205664.jpg

2018120101000018000205665.jpg

2018120101000018000205666.jpg

Spoiler
[Sports Chosun Moon Ji-yeon reporter] An authentic melodrama comes fatal and anger mixed.

On the afternoon of 30th, SBS New Weekend drama 'Fate and Anger' (directed by Kang Cheol-won, directed by Jung Dong-yoon) was produced at SBS building in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul. The event was attended by Ju - wook Lee Min - Jung Soi Hyun Woo Woo Yun Hak Hak Soo.

'Destiny and anger' is a woman who loves a man to change her destiny, a man who knows that it is destiny, a man who loves her, a woman who wants to win a man for her purpose and a woman who wants to get her back It is a realistic melodrama with love and anger. Joo Sang-wook, Lee Min-jung, So Hyun and Ki-woo.

Jeong Dong-yoon PD thinks that "fate and anger" can be compressed into two words: "love and desire." I think that the word "love" and "desire" I think it is a story to be expressed by 'fate and anger' when people do not love, or what people are going to do when they do not love it. "" Good acting actors are making a good performance by talking together in the field. I did not worry, I supported this acting and I was paying attention to the colors and music that would support the script, and I gave it bright music and effects to express love and desire. "

The actors said there was no reason not to do because of the funny script and the positive atmosphere. Lee Min Jung said, "When I read the script, I wanted to try it out, and it was called the melodrama, and I wanted to try to feel the melodrama and romantic comedy that many viewers remember. "He said.

Lee Jung-wook said, "The overall color and atmosphere of 'fate and anger' and the feelings of Tae-Jun-jun were good, and I saw how much I could express and express myself. It seems like you can expect a lot. " Sohyeon said, "I liked the script and I liked the lineup because the script was made by Joo Sang-wook and Lee Min-jung, and Lee Ki-woo was casting. I thought it would be better. " Lee Ki-woo also said, "Although the dramas come out in various genres, it seems that only the drama has a unique color among the various scenes. It 's a single, so when you have a warm look and you control someone, you look evil.

There was also the meaning of return to various actors. Lee Min-jung and So-Hyun chose 'fate and anger' as their first comeback since childbirth. Lee Min-jung, "" Only child-raising, I had a long time to shoot, I felt fun and energy. At first, my tiredness reached the extreme. I had the feeling that I kept working at home and outside, but I quickly got used to it. Actually, what the actor shows as the work is the most meaningful and trembling thing. Soo Hyun also said, "When I married and gave birth to two children, I made my debut as the first non-blank space, so I took the first two years and three years of my life. It seems to be. Though there was thirst for acting, and of course it is also shown in the arts, it is best to show the work of the actor. There was a thirst for the character, and I also wanted to try the positive. So I came back. After a long time back, SBS came back in four years. Expectations are great. I want to show my work as an actor. "

Lee Min-jung and Joo Sang-wook reunited in four years after the "obsessive stone-richard simmons" (2014). "It's the same as 4 years ago," said Ju-Sang-wook, "but it's been four years since I met him again and I have been working on it. I think it's different from that when it comes to the acting part because the genre is different from that time and it is different from then. I met him in four years, but his appearance is the same. "Lee Min Jung also said," I have met in four years, but I am still a great and very big brother in the field. From the moment it appears, it's getting better. There's energy that makes everyone laugh, enjoy and have fun. It was funny when we talked in the midst of being positive, than when we were in the genre of funny policemen in the 'obnoxious stone carpenter', and there was a moment when we could not laugh because we were laughing at the politics. And gentleness. It is like actors who are actively and personally good. "

For the actors, the existence of a 'child' would be an extraordinary force. Soo-hyun said, "It's very different from my life. Actress who has two children in actresses is also the driving force of life and it is also a reason. The spectrum of acting has become broader. I feel like I have a lot of emotions that I did not experience and did not experience. It is more important that I have more important and precious things than myself. I feel very different emotions, and there are many emotions that I feel first, and I am grateful that not only this pole but also many things in life have changed and I have learned such emotions. " "I am married, I have a baby, I am a family, I made a family through all the processes, but before I get married, I think my baby is somewhat more stable than before I was born. "I think that it is getting deeper when it plays."

'Destiny and anger' is a meaningful work for actors. Joo Sang-wook is working as a positive actor and is pushing for a moment of comic instinct. Lee Min-jung showed his will for the new character. He said, "Most of the girls in the drama love the characters, and if they are crying, they show up somewhere.It is a lot of the drama because it is the ideal of the girls, and this drama is a woman's intention to fix her destiny.It was a regular drama I did not make any other effort for the character, but I made an effort to be faithful to the script. There are so many scenes that we have to face each other, and we are all bruised.

It also shows a new look. Lee Ki-woo said, "I have never experienced a single daddy role and I have been talking to my friends who have children around me. I am very happy to be able to make myself evil when I meet with Soo Hyun in the field, and I have been helped a lot. I have been working as a chief clerk and a chief clerk, but I have a little different chief clerk. I look forward to seeing it. " .

The deadly and destiny melodrama "Fate and Melo" will be broadcasted at 9:05 pm on the first day of the following day.

cr. http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201812010100001800020566&ServiceDate=20181130

Joo Sang Wook And Gong Jung Hwan Are Bitter Rivals As Half-Brothers In “Fates And Furies”

Joo Sang Wook And Gong Jung Hwan Are Bitter Rivals As Half-Brothers In “Fates And Furies”

Dec 5, 2018
by K. Lew

The tension between Joo Sang Wook and Gong Jung Hwan is palpable as the two take on brotherly rivalry to the next level for “Fates and Furies.”

“Fates and Furies” is a melodrama about four men and women who are wrapped in a web of fate, revenge, ambition, lust, and fury. Joo Sang Wook and Gong Jung Hwan respectively play Tae In Joon and Tae Jung Ho, half-brothers who are vying to be their father Tae Pil Woon’s (Go In Bum) successor, the head of Gold Group.

Tae In Joon is Tae Pil Woon’s second son and the head of Gold Shoemaking, an affiliate of the conglomerate. He is currently attempting to save the stagnating company as his deceased mother had founded it. He is also embracing his ambition to become a skilled businessman in front of the eyes of his stepmother, half-brother, and his father. Tae Pil Woon’s attitude towards his successor is, ‘The one who wins gets the group,’ as he goes back and forth, not picking but rather egging on each side.

In the released photos, Tae In Joon sits on a luxurious sofa in a study, wearing a serious expression. As he speaks to him, his father appears to be deep in thought, mulling over what his son has said to him. Tae Jung Ho gazes unabashedly into his half-brother’s eyes as the two stare it down.Joo-Sang-Wook-Go-In-Bum-Gong-Jung-Hwan.j

A source from the production staff stated, “Tae In Joon and Tae Jung Ho will be in a fierce conflict with the goal of becoming the group’s head. The elder brother Tae Jung Ho will use all methods when putting pressure on Tae In Joon. The divide between the two will add packed tension to the drama.”

“Fates and Furies” airs every Saturday at 9 p.m. KST.

• 3 weeks later...

Joo Sang Wook And Lee Min Jung Go On A Wintry Date In “Fates And Furies”

Joo Sang Wook And Lee Min Jung Go On A Wintry Date In “Fates And Furies”

Dec 29, 2018
by L. Kim

SBS’s “Fates and Furies” released stills of Joo Sang Wook and Lee Min Jung!

“Fates and Furies” is about four men and women — Goo Hae Ra (played by Lee Min Jung), Tae In Joon (played by Joo Sang Wook), Cha Soo Hyun (played by So Yi Hyun), and Jin Tae Oh (played by Lee Ki Woo) — who are surrounded by conspiracy, secrecy, greed, lust, and revenge as they become entangled with one another.

In one of the photos, Joo Sang Wook and Lee Min Jung are taking a walk by a stone wall in an empty park covered with snow. Lee Min Jung is dressed in a bright brown coat, light gray muffler, dark blue jeans, and white boots, while Joo Sang Wook sports a casual and stylish look in a dark gray checked coat and a black muffler. Despite their wintry outfits, Lee Min Jung looks cold with her hands stuffed in the sleeves of her coat, and Joo Sang Wook also has his hands deep in his coat pockets to keep them warm.

In the second photo, the two characters stop walking and make eye-contact while facing each other. It’s finally the time for Joo Sang Wook to confess his true feelings. Despite the heart-fluttering moment, Lee Min Jung doesn’t seem excited. She is feeling guilty because Joo Sang Wook is falling for her without knowing her relationship with Lee Ki Woo.

fates-and-furies-2.jpg

The production crew explained, “In episodes 13 to 16, the viewers will be able to see what choice Tae In Joon makes after the engagement with Cha Soo Hyun when he is once again shaken by Goo Hae Ra. Please watch to see if Goo Hae Ra and Tae In Joon will be able to overcome the strong obstacle Cha Soo Hyun to fulfill their romance.”

Episodes 13 to 16 will air on December 29 at 9:05 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already, check out the latest episode below!

CR. https://www.soompi.com/article/1284925wpp/joo-sang-wook-lee-min-jung-go-wintry-date-fates-furies

Good-Looking Actors Who Have “Wook” In Their Names

Good-Looking Actors Who Have “Wook” In Their Names

Jan 11, 2019
by C. Hong

There seem to be a lot of talented and handsome actors with “Wook” in their names in the Korean entertainment industry!

Joo Sang Wook

Joo-Sang-Wook-3.jpg

His clean-cut looks, sweet voice, and even variety sense has earned Joo Sang Wook a reputation for playing perfect-on-paper men with a secret vulnerable side. His marriage in 2017 to former co-star Cha Ye Ryun has only cemented his image as Mr. Perfect and the couple welcomed their first child in July 2018.

He is currently starring in “Fates and Furies” alongside Lee Min Jung, his former co-star in “Cunning Single Lady.”

Spoiler

Lee Dong Wook

lee-dong-wook1.jpg

His visuals need no explanation and neither does his popularity! Although always recognized as talented and good-looking, his popularity exploded in 2016 when he starred as the grim reaper in tvN’s hit drama “Goblin.”

His chemistry with both Gong Yoo and Yoo In Na were huge factors in his popularity – and to many fans’ delight, he and Yoo In Na have reunited for a new drama together, “Touch Your Heart,” which will be available on Viki!

Ji Chang Wook

ji-chang-wook1.jpg

Another fan favorite, Ji Chang Wook’s solid acting skills and handsome face frequently get him listed on women’s ideal type lists. He is currently completing his mandatory military service, which began in August 2017 and will end in April 2019.

After making a name for himself in action-oriented dramas like “Healer,” “Whirlwind Girl 2,” and “The K2,” he showed he could do more traditionally romantic roles in “Suspicious Partner.”

Kim Dong Wook

kim-dong-wook.jpg

Kim Dong Wook is known for his perpetually boyish looks despite being in his mid-30s. He first made a name for himself with a supporting role in “Coffee Prince” and has since branched out to period films like “The Concubine” and musicals like the Korean adaptation of “Legally Blonde.”

His most recent projects include roles in the “Along with the Gods” film series and starring in the OCN horror drama “The Guest.”

Kim Jae Wook

kim-jae-wook.jpg

Kim Jae Wook is known for having two sides – the charismatic side that he shows onscreen in thrillers like “Voice” and “The Guest” and the soft, sweet side he shows to fans who ask him for photos and autographs.

Interestingly, Kim Jae Wook and Kim Dong Wook both took on supporting roles in “Coffee Prince” and reunited in the lead roles in “The Guest” more than 10 years later.

Lee Jin Wook

lee-jin-wook.jpg

Lee Jin Wook has built up a solid filmography over his career, including “Glass Castle,” “Nine: 9 Times Time Travel,” and “The Time We Were Not in Love,” but he recently experienced a resurgence in his career starring in thrillers like “Return” and “Voice Season 2.

Many fans pick his scene in the movie “The Beauty Inside” as one of his most legendary scenes.

Ahn Jae Wook

Although a little older than some of the actors on this list, Ahn Jae Wook was one of the first Hallyu stars after his role in the drama “Star in My Heart.” He has an acclaimed reputation both on screen and on stage and recently became a fixed member of Netflix’s Korean variety show, “Busted!”

ahn-jae-wook-1.jpg

cr. https://www.soompi.com/article/1291223wpp/good-looking-actors-wook-names

Archived