Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

JSW's a detective again here in the movie Scent!  The movie is sitting on the No. 3 slot on their opening week!  More power to JSW!!!

The-Scent-2012-Movie-Image-7.jpg

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bisang - Thanks for the pictures!  No wonder JH played drum so good in FOTG. :-))))  He was so comfortable paying it for the fake IJ.  JSW is really a talented man! :-)

Good Morning Nomore1976,

I was really really sold with JSW's musical talents!  From then on, there is no one else but JSW!  Love his soulful and yet high pitch voice!  He sang his repertoire for his fans in Japan...  Bisang & Biga Wayo. He also has an OST (I Miss U) for Seon Deok Queen!  What more can I ask for?

He sang in WinWin Episode.  That's where I learned about his life stories!  Great Man!!!  Luv his mom so much!!!  This guy went through a hard & winding road before he reached his current status!  My hats off to JSW!!!

Good Morning Nomore1976,

I was really really sold with JSW's musical talents!  From then on, there is no one else but JSW!  Love his soulful and yet high pitch voice!  He sang his repertoire for his fans in Japan...  Bisang & Biga Wayo. He also has an OST (I Miss U) for Seon Deok Queen!  What more can I ask for?

He sang in WinWin Episode.  That's where I learned about his life stories!  Great Man!!!  Luv his mom so much!!!  This guy went through a hard & winding road before he reached his current status!  My hats off to JSW!!!

Now I know why your user name is Bisang.  LOL.  I will have to watch the WinWin ep.  I think I've come across the hightlight of that ep. on YouTube.  Not sure if the entire ep. is available there.  Will check it out later. :-)

Now I know why your user name is Bisang.  LOL.  I will have to watch the WinWin ep.  I think I've come across the hightlight of that ep. on YouTube.  Not sure if the entire ep. is available there.  Will check it out later. :-)

I was thinking how long will it take b4 U will come to light with my name!!! I am a die-hard JSW fan (made that XD)...

Bisang got a lot of meaning but the song means Soaring High!  JSW's favorite karaoke song & he sang his heart out with this song during his Army training days! 

Let's hope that his career will keep soaring high!!! I wish him the best!  I hope his agent is reading this or someone will tell JSW about our hope that one day he can be James Bond!!!

I was thinking how long will it take b4 U will come to light with my name!!! I am a die-hard JSW fan (made that XD)...

Bisang got a lot of meaning but the song means Soaring High!  JSW's favorite karaoke song & he sang his heart out with this song during his Army training days! 

Let's hope that his career will keep soaring high!!! I wish him the best!  I hope his agent is reading this or someone will tell JSW about our hope that one day he can be James Bond!!!

LOL.  I hope so too.  I will be the next in line with you for JSW's James Bond movie.  LOL.

Nomore1976... I think this is the suit u mentioned before where they had a party with the renowned chefs at Sanarae....

dinner_photo120306131415imbcdrama2.jpg

dinner_photo120306131415imbcdrama3.jpg

Oh! wow! this thread is moving! More people are coming out like myself... Yeah, I've been just a silent reader on FOTG and I want him to end up with JY. I like JSW, I came to like him in Thorn Birds, and then I searched for more of his works and the rest is history. And his last miniseries TEN was awesome! I hope they'll make a second season.

Nomore1976... I think this is the suit u mentioned before where they had a party with the renowned chefs at Sanarae....

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

This is it. Gosh ... he looks so fine in this suit. Everything is just perfect. Who else would carry a suit better than JSW? :-)

I was asking people on FOTG's thread about how Korean guys look like in real life. I don't seem to find one that even close to JSW. LOL.

Oh! wow! this thread is moving! More people coming out like myself... Yeah, I've been just a silent reader on FOTG and I want him to end up with JY. I like JSW, I came to like him in Thorn Birds, and then I searched for more of his works and the rest is history. And his last miniseries TEN is awesome! I hope they'll make a second season.

I am glad you like JH to end up with JY. You should come out and cheer for him in these last eps of FOTG. :-) JSW has been doing an exceptional job in this drama. I also first leaned about him in the Thorn Birds and fell in love with him as an actor by the end of that drama.:-) He was amazing in Ten. I do hope they will make a second season soon. Can't wait! :-)

Oh! wow! this thread is moving! More people coming out like myself... Yeah, I've been just a silent reader on FOTG and I want him to end up with JY. I like JSW, I came to like him in Thorn Birds, and then I searched for more of his works and the rest is history. And his last miniseries TEN is awesome! I hope they'll make a second season.

Hi kswoppa... I can't wait for the second installment of TEN!  TEN was awesome!  That's how I discovered JSW!  Watching TEN countless time!!!

Hello everyone!

@Bisang thanks for all the awesome pictures! I like how expressive his eyes are. His eyes speaks thousands of words without saying anything.

Yes... almost every JSW fan has the same reaction about his soulful eyes!  Everything about him is soulful... his eyes, his expression, his voice!!!!  His aura is so within that exudes so much depth even a slight movement no matter how quiet it may be is haunting!  It's so electrifying!

Just look at the pictures Bisang posted here .... The way he looks at JY says how much he loves and cares for her.  I still don't get why DY's fans keep saying JH doesn't love JY and that he's like a brother to her.  LOL.

Love is blind!!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!  As long as we know what is real, there is no need to worry about others who are in denial!  It's not worth it to change other people's mind when they have decided the fate even before it started!  

WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS WE DON'T WRAP UP OURSELVES WITH BIAS BUT RATHER APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY BROUGHT TO US BY OUR BELOVED ACTOR - JOO SANG WOOK!!! ajA ajA Fighting!!!

To All JSW Fans....

raining-hearts-smilies.gifHere's something for U to keep your day going ...  

Smile & believe in the enormous talent of JSW...

Hi there Everyone,

A hot MV is available in the official website of Feast of the Gods... The scenes are so touching!   The song is one of the OST entitled 'Did U Forget' which did hit number 1 during its release!!!  Enjoy!!!  

Here's the link 

http://www.imbc.com/...list_id=1924469

On the other hand, below are some pix (happier times)... By the way, JSW really loves playing basketball & biking as well!!!

dinner_photo120323113425imbcdrama0.jpg

dinner_photo120323113425imbcdrama1.jpg

dinner_photo120323113425imbcdrama3.jpg

dinner_photo120323113425imbcdrama4.jpg

dinner_photo120323113425imbcdrama5.jpg

Here's another time when they are so playful....

They belong together!!!

dinner_photo120319093044imbcdrama0.jpg

dinner_photo120319093044imbcdrama1.jpg

dinner_photo120319093044imbcdrama3.jpg

dinner_photo120319093044imbcdrama2.jpg

Every frame, every expression from JSW is just so natural & happy!!! When the going gets tough, just look at these photos!!! 

Everything is just minuscule compare to his smiles....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwub.gif

Hi there Everyone,

A hot MV is available in the official website of Feast of the Gods... The scenes are so touching!   The song is one of the OST entitled 'Did U Forget' which did hit number 1 during its release!!!  Enjoy!!!  

Here's the link 

http://www.imbc.com/...list_id=1924469

On the other hand, below are some pix (happier times)... By the way, JSW really loves playing basketball & biking as well!!!

Here's another time when they are so playful....

They belong together!!!

Every frame, every expression from JSW is just so natural & happy!!! When the going gets tough, just look at these photos!!! 

Everything is just miniscule compare to his smiles....*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Bisang - You made my day with the new MV.  My fav. Korean love song with all the scences of my beloved couple: JH and JY.  What else can I ask for on a Friday morning?  Thank you so much for posting it here. :-)))

These pictures of JSW and SYR are beautiful.  The more I look at these, the more I love to have them end up with each other.  The chemistry is so obvious there!  Whether it's on or off screen, they just look so good together.  They are made for each other.  I can't wait and really hope they will reunite at the end of this drama.

Bisang - You made my day with the new MV.  My fav. Korean love song with all the scences of my beloved couple: JH and JY.  What else can I ask for on a Friday morning?  Thank you so much for posting it here. :-)))

These pictures of JSW and SYR are beautiful.  The more I look at these, the more I love to have them end up with each other.  The chemistry is so obvious there!  Whether it's on or off screen, they just look so good together.  They are made for each other.  I can't wait and really hope they will reunite at the end of this drama.

U R welcome, Nomore 1976... The moment I found it... I can't wait to post it here!  I stayed up all night just watching the MV over & over again!  It was nicely put together with all the moments in the drama where JH was there for JY!  It just showed his deep love for JY!!!

I hope it will be available in You Tube so I can download it for my collection!  Can't stop watching it last night!  I am going to do a re-run on this MV plus the entire drama series once we reached finale!!!!

The scenes in this drama are nicely shot... Just perfect for this type of love story!  It wasn't too much but enough to cover all the bases of a love story shared by two persons whose deep love for each other has never been diminished even after all these years of separation!!!! Nicely done!!!!

The director made use of JSW's acting abilities in a very balanced presentation!  Starting from being a clumsy guy in UDO to an authoritative figure in Ep 21 & 22.  We are seeing his transformation from a person whose life was so uneventful to a person that needs to stand up for his lady love!  I am loving every moment of his portrayal in FOTG!!!

Archived