Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

Guest adikkeluangman

Joo Sang Wook and his mother makes an appearance on KBS’s “Win Win”

Talented actor Joo Sang Wook charmed the cast of KBS’s “Win Win” after he introduced his mother to the show.

During the episode, the actor’s mother was said to have indulged in her parental pride by her son on both his fine looks and great talents.

His mother laughed, “Joo Sang Wook looks very similar to many top actors and famous singers that he could easily be chosen for a commercial. He also needs to text his mother back more often.”

As the show progressed, she also stated her concern for drugs, alchohol, and violence, and hoped that her son, Joo Sang Wook, would be being responsible enough to avoid it all.

The episode is scheduled to air on March 1st.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/joo-sang-wook-and-his-mother-makes-an-appearance-on-kbss-win-win

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Joo Sang Wook dismisses the rumor of being gay

20110316002117297.jpg

Talented actor Joo Sang Wook, who’s featured in SBS’s “Paradise Farm” and currently busy filming for KBS 2TV’s “The Thorn Birds“, dismissed all rumors of him being gay.

On March 15th, the cast of “The Thorn Birds” held a small press conference at the Incheon International Airport to which Joo Sang Wook stated, “I know that there’s currently a rumor spreading around that I’m gay.”

He firmly stated, “I attended an award ceremony previously with a good friend of mine where we talked about various subjects. One of the rumored stories picked up was that I admitted to being gay, however those claims are ridiculous and simply absurd.”

Meanwhile, the cast recently wrapped up filming the 10th episode of “The Thorn Birds” which has been garnering some attention.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/joo-sang-wook-dismisses-the-rumor-of-being-gay

Guest PandaKiss

It upsets me to see that he only has 8 pages!

I seriously think he's underrated. 

Fell in love with him after seeing Paradise Ranch and is now watching Thorn Birds because of him, hehe.

It upsets me to see that he only has 8 pages!

I seriously think he's underrated. 

Fell in love with him after seeing Paradise Ranch and is now watching Thorn Birds because of him, hehe.

I've been trying to search for his thread but it really took me a day searching for it. That maybe the reason why it is not so active.

Anyway, first watched him in QSD then I've come to like him in paradise ranch but I fall in love with in Kimcheed Radish Cubes! hahhaha! blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

JOO SANG WOOK, you are now officially part of my korean actors "LOVE LIST" hehheh!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ember880222

Sang Wook Oppa seem so match with pretty Shin Hye ^^...

Their previous drama {Kimchee Radish Cubes} was so amazing...

I like it so so much!!!

Hope they act as couple again ^^..... Fighthing!!

I watched Win Win with him a the guest. And I love him (his mother also).

Joo Sang Wook - Mr Director fighting!

I watched some of his drama and love him like Kimchee Radish Cubes, Giant, Paradise Ranch and now, Thorn bird.

Guest katkat28

I love him in Thornbirds ..him and Han Ji Hye is the only reason I watched that drama..fighting..Sang Wook oppa

holy shish kabob ... i finally found this guy's thread. i'm so into this guy right now that every other male actor doesn't even come in mind. after watching thorn birds, i couldn't resist so i started watching all his other dramas and movies. he looks so damn cool in suits.

he was so hot in giant and i totally love his character in there. he was never a mean dude, it was his daddy's evilness that made him seem like a jerk.

check out joo sang wook in win win ... interesting episode. it'll give you a good laugh and you get to know a whole bunch of stuff about him from his mom. but the most interesting part of it all is that he's so totally honest about everything. lol. especially his educational background.

sang wook seems like a cool guy to hang out with. he's such a kid for a grown adult. his face structure resembles song seung hun and his looks is a mixture of jin goo and taecyeon. i don't know what else to say, but this guy is just too adorable for his own good.

win win episode 53 (english subbed)

guest star - joo sang wook, his mom, and park shin hye

youtube links : part one - part two - part three - part four - part five

edit ...

i found a song he was featured in ... quite a talent he is.

Cq5Zz.jpg

artist : park sang min

title : it's raining (featuring joo sang wook)

download link

- mediafire -

Guest atsirkparadise

Total spaaazzz for Joo Sang-wook <3

Oh, I love him :D

He's talented. Super talented!

And he's totally not gay! Seriously!

Guest shui57

First saw him in 'The accidental couple' and thought that he was very good looking.

Then watched Giant and thought that he is a very good actor.

Heard him sing and thought he has a very good voice.

I am now a fan. He is truly very talented and I admire him for his persistence and determination in pursuing his career in the entertainment industry.

He deserves the success. Hope he will continue to get leading roles .  

Guest ember880222

I start about Sang Wook Oppa was from the drama <Paradise Ranch>...

Then I start to look out for his details....

I found out that wuli sang wook oppa was really a talented, charming and smart prince....

He look so good, gentlemen, handsome and soft.....

I more like him after I watch back one of his drama before which call <Kimcheed Radish Cube>.,,,

OMG!!! He really match with Shin Hye.....

Shin Hye cute plus Sang Wook handsome.....

This pair of couple make me sad for them and happy for them also in that drama.....

I really hope that Sang Wook Oppa and Shin Hye can play a new drama again ...

And they must be a couple also in the new drama....

Really charming couple in my heart after Tae Hee & Seung Hyun....^^

Saranghae @@

201102282040521001_1.jpg

%25E8%259D%2593%25E8%259D%2593%25E6%25BF%25B0%25E6%258E%2598%25E8%25A4%2590%25EF%259E%25AA.jpg

Guest mamaloki1978

hmm, started notice him in Giant.

His chemistry with HJE is so good than he got a best couple prize with her.

His amzing acting skill in giant earn him alot of fans and vote. He did note pale out in compare to the other big time actor in giant.

MAybe he just a poor actor waiting for a chance to become famous. Let give him some time and prayer.

All he need now is chance and time.

Guest ember880222

eventhough Sang Wook Oppa only have 8 pages in this thread, but i am sure that it will become more and more when after all the people watch his performance in the drama....

Sang Wook Oppa, no matter how just aja fighting!!!!

Mm.... Hope you will get what you want in the future .,....

No matter is for relationship or for your dreams job...^^

Joo+Sang+wook1.jpgjoo-sang-wook.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest camella

Joo Sang Wook is an actor to watch. I cannot describe his impact on me yet. But I can safely predict he will be a darn good actor if not a Hallyu calibre. FIGHTING!!

Archived