[drama 2007] Beautiful Days 아름다운 시절

Guest huangsy

Guest fizicola

is there any different between KBS world ( asia) and KBS in korea?

I thought, it is the same.. and it's really nice to have english subtitle for each of the drama on kbs..

in korea, this story has been ended or still on air?

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLEASE TAKE NOTE - for those watching this programme (English-subbed version) on KBS World (Asia)

With effect from the week of 21 April 2008 onwards,

1) First broadcast will be shown on Mons-Fris at approx 10:30am (KST)

2) The marathon repeat on Saturdays will now start at 10:50am (KST)

Please refer to the following KBS World (Asia) Weekly Prog Summary for more details as well as the timing of their new Prog Lineup.

KBS WORLD (Asia) (080414 - 080420)

KBS WORLD (Asia) (080421 - 080427)

KBS WORLD (Asia) (080428 - 080504)

thanks tiki for the info!

i love KBS TV Novel..this is the best series so far..

JS

knows of her relationship to the general & his sister...and she's coming to stay in Seoul! But I don't think the the general's sister know how much of a family they are, and I think KH must have figured out something about his father blackmailing...more defiance coming from him

JS

knows of her relationship to the general & his sister...and she's coming to stay in Seoul! But I don't think the the general's sister know how much of a family they are, and I think KH must have figured out something about his father blackmailing...more defiance coming from him

Thanks creidesca for all the spoilers :)

Thanks for updates. I am so sad with things happening to JinSuk right now..(I am watching KBS World). HyangSuk and her mother kept blaming her.. :mellow: . The next episode showed things will get even worst.. :unsure: .

Guest jinju kim

does anyone know where you can watch beautiful days online with english subs, the chicago station here lost its antenna fuse two days ago :crazy: and i would like to have an alternative way to watch.

thanks! :)

Guest fizicola

Thanks for updates. I am so sad with things happening to JinSuk right now..(I am watching KBS World). HyangSuk and her mother kept blaming her.. :mellow: . The next episode showed things will get even worst.. :unsure: .

can you please type the summary here... i cannot watch this series right now coz need to attend seminar... :crazy:

what happen to jinsuk...

can you please type the summary here... i cannot watch this series right now coz need to attend seminar... :crazy:

what happen to jinsuk...

Hi fizicola..i'm not a good review writer but i'll try.. :blush:

Ok..in today's episode (84) Their mother was devastated over JaeBeom and still blamed JinSuk. JaeBeom promised to marry the lady doctor to ensure his mom that JinSuk was not at fault. JinSuk heard the arguement between them but she could not comprehend why her mother was harsh towards her too. The only consolation was she and GeongHo got back together. They went to catch a movie where they met JaeBeom and TaeHui. JaeBeom saw how happy JinSuk was when she's with GeongHo.

Her mother threw up fits (and JaeBeom's clothes..) when she found out JaeBeom went out to watch a movie with JinSuk. Thinking they went on a date maybe..JaeBeom told her mom maybe it's best if he moved out.

Back at Mr Im's house..Mrs Im was not happy when she was told by her up-class friends that they saw her son had been helping JinSuk delivering stews n stuff. She called JinSuk over (JinSuk looking all messy with spilled kimchi on her sweater..) and told her to stop working for her mom if she's marrying her son. Naturally ..she despised everything JinSuk did.. JinSuk said it's her job and she's only helping her family.

Mr Im was in Seoul to finally meet MyeongJin..Things were going well when he started asking questions about MyeongJin's family and her sister. MyeongJin told him about how her elder sis and her husband died in the war and that his elder sis's (MyeongJu) widowed and her hubby died in the war too. Mr Im said wars were awful and it took many people's lives and loved-ones. He asked again about MyeongJin's dead sister and MyeongJin told him she was married to a wealthy family that ran (was it?..) Obok Brewery..that instantly left Mr Im shocked....! *flashbacks of the time of the war..* I actually missed first episode of this drama but was told he took something and Mr Oh (JaeBeom's dad) picked baby JinSuk....*

Oh..on HyangSuk part..she's been feeling sick lately..maybe she's expecting???? i guess..

Guest nana585

Dang! KBSworld changes the time slot from 6.50am to 10.30am starting this week. Wake up early every morning just to catch b4 going to work, and now will be missing my daily dosage! :fury:

Anyone can advise where I can download the series with subs?

inez, can you tell me what exactly the Mom was upset about JB (for clarification purposes)?

I think when JB finally confessed that he loved JinSuk more than a sister. He said JinSuk was deprived of everything and he would protect her. (Incest maybe?.)She said JinSuk was like her own daughter.

Guest nana585

I think it should be 9:30am in your region. Anyway, you can still catch the repeat on Saturdays, which shows all 5 episodes continuously.

Thanks for yr info. Unfortunately Saturday is not a good day for me. Anyway to catch it online? Otherwise have to depend on inez and creidesca for recaps & spoilers.

I think when JB finally confessed that he loved JinSuk more than a sister. He said JinSuk was deprived of everything and he would protect her. (Incest maybe?.)She said JinSuk was like her own daughter.

Thanks inez for the recaps. Do continue.

So sad for jinsuk. I personally think that the mom, jb & hs are all very selfish. Thankfully there is JH who truly cares for his younger "sis"

you're welcome nana.. :)

There's a site for the drama but it's Korean..

In today's episode (85). Mr. Im was in total shock (yayy!). So he realized that he's in a serious mess with The Colonel family now. MyeongJin asked him why he looked nervous and asked if he should stay for the night in Seoul but Mr Im was in a hurry to go back.

JB persuaded his mom to stop JinSuk doing the food deliveries and he could help find a replacement. His mom (still upset with him n JinSuk) would not agree to it. GyeongHo found out that his mom had called JinSuk over to their house. He said that there was nothing wrong with JS doing deliveries for she was doing some honest job helping her family. Somehow..over dinner, Sunae agreed that JinSuk should no longer help at the restaurant and JaeHyeok would help looking for someone to help his mom.

HyangSuk had a phone conversation with Sunae. HyangSuk wanted JinSuk to be happy but the Im family might use JinSuk to get things thru HyangSuk. Sunae sensed that HyangSuk wasn't well and told her to take of herself and her husband than to worry about them instead. For once HyangSuk thought her mom actually cared for her.

Skipped some parts..Towards the end HyangSuk went to see a doctor and was told, as expected, that she was expecting..

In coming ep..MyeongJin was over the moon to know his wife's having his child..then there was a call from DaeJong and HyangSuk answered..I kinda wonder too..How come HyangSuk didn't ask about her little cute DaeJong..hmm...this is getting interesting..i read this drama is getting good ratings now..

Guest fizicola

thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

thank you for your summary...

Hi fizicola..i'm not a good review writer but i'll try.. :blush:

Ok..in today's episode (84) Their mother was devastated over JaeBeom and still blamed JinSuk. JaeBeom promised to marry the lady doctor to ensure his mom that JinSuk was not at fault. JinSuk heard the arguement between them but she could not comprehend why her mother was harsh towards her too. The only consolation was she and GeongHo got back together. They went to catch a movie where they met JaeBeom and TaeHui. JaeBeom saw how happy JinSuk was when she's with GeongHo.

Her mother threw up fits (and JaeBeom's clothes..) when she found out JaeBeom went out to watch a movie with JinSuk. Thinking they went on a date maybe..JaeBeom told her mom maybe it's best if he moved out.

Back at Mr Im's house..Mrs Im was not happy when she was told by her up-class friends that they saw her son had been helping JinSuk delivering stews n stuff. She called JinSuk over (JinSuk looking all messy with spilled kimchi on her sweater..) and told her to stop working for her mom if she's marrying her son. Naturally ..she despised everything JinSuk did.. JinSuk said it's her job and she's only helping her family.

Mr Im was in Seoul to finally meet MyeongJin..Things were going well when he started asking questions about MyeongJin's family and her sister. MyeongJin told him about how her elder sis and her husband died in the war and that his elder sis's (MyeongJu) widowed and her hubby died in the war too. Mr Im said wars were awful and it took many people's lives and loved-ones. He asked again about MyeongJin's dead sister and MyeongJin told him she was married to a wealthy family that ran (was it?..) Obok Brewery..that instantly left Mr Im shocked....! *flashbacks of the time of the war..* I actually missed first episode of this drama but was told he took something and Mr Oh (JaeBeom's dad) picked baby JinSuk....*

Oh..on HyangSuk part..she's been feeling sick lately..maybe she's expecting???? i guess..

thanks..

erk ..did mr Im involve in something that is considered as immoral during the time of war?

inez, what is the address for that site..

even tho cannot understand korean language..still can see the picture :)

It's good that Koreans are finally taking notice of this drama, as it's one of KBS' better TV Novels.

Exactly..'Beautiful Days' has great cast and interesting story line..i mean i saw 'Sunok' and one series before that and 'Landscape In My Heart'..rather predictable everyday 60's ,70's kinda dramas..

thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

thank you for your summary...

thanks..

erk ..did mr Im involve in something that is considered as immoral during the time of war?

That's why i actually missed the first episode of this drama but i refer to creidesca post No.28 page 2 of this thread..

Did Mr.Im take the bag of money that belonged to JinSuk's grand-dad?..Mr Oh had a diary which contained everything..creidesca, can you fill us up on this again?...mucho gracias!! :)

the site:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/belle/index.html

Guest nana585

Exactly..'Beautiful Days' has great cast and interesting story line..i mean i saw 'Sunok' and one series before that and 'Landscape In My Heart'..rather predictable everyday 60's ,70's kinda dramas..

That's why i actually missed the first episode of this drama but i refer to creidesca post No.28 page 2 of this thread..

Did Mr.Im take the bag of money that belonged to JinSuk's grand-dad?..Mr Oh had a diary which contained everything..creidesca, can you fill us up on this again?...mucho gracias!! :)

the site:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/belle/index.html

Just want to thank you again for your recaps Inez. At least make my day complete.

I am beginning to worry for Daejong now that HS is pregnant - I do hope HS will not abandon her completely.

not to mention pretty weak male character leads. This has to be my 2nd favorite TV Novel so far (1st goes to My Star, My Love which starred Han Hye Jin and Kim Seung Soo)

Did Mr.Im take the bag of money that belonged to JinSuk's grand-dad?..Mr Oh had a diary which contained everything..creidesca, can you fill us up on this again?...mucho gracias!!

Mr Im took the briefcase full of gold belonging to JS's grandfather.

Archived