[drama 2007] Beautiful Days 아름다운 시절

Guest huangsy

Guest inez

:D Hey fizi..i see u..hehe..ok..ep.99

After he was told by SuNae, GyeongHo met his dad..asked him why he could not marry JinSuk. ChunSam knew GyeongHo would be asking him and he was prepared to answer his son obviously. He mentioned about being threatened ..at this point..i'm sorry i was answering a phone call..darn..so i might missed something important.. :blush:

But he said if GyeongHo knew that JinSuk was not SuNae's real daughter ..He was shocked..ChuNsam went on to say it was during the war..they were saving themselves and he too noticed a baby's cries but when he met Oh ByeongMan (JiNsuk's dad) he was with a little girl and he probably made this up..ByeongMan threatened to tell everyone at the market place??..All these made GyeongHo doubtful about his dad..so they had some secret between them, JinSuk's dad n his own dad..he asked if his dad was responsible for JinSuk's house being ransacked and was he looking for something to which his dad vehemently denied that he was not such a man..sure you despicable man!!..GyeongHo ran out of his dad's office much to everyone's surprise and went to the riverside..where he usually pouredout his frustations n stuff..He had a long thought there..

Meanwhile at MyeongJin's office his assistant couldn't get anything on his request. It was hard to get infos on the ex-workers of Obok Brewery. MyeongJin said the matter was too important..so the guy resumed his task.

HyeonSu showed the magazine to HyangSuk. Their pics came out real pretty and it clearly showed how happy and bliss the couple were. HyangSuk was apprehensive about the magazine. HyeonSu asked her to be her model for her new collections but HyangSuk said she's paying more attention to being a good wife and mom now. She's not regretting anything. She thought to heself it's all about her happiness which she found now and she would protect it..

At SuNae's restaurant, DaJeong came back from school looking glum..she was so upset that most kids at her school had their moms and her teacher was asking for hers too. Just then JaeBeom and Dr Choe walked in and she saw DaeJong..

HyangSuk told HyeonSu about MyeongJin's niece that she's still alive. HyeonSu was surprised and excited as well as she knew MyeongJu would be too. She said good things happened to the family eversince HyangSuk married MyeongJin..HyangSuk was pleased to hear that.

While walking home with DaeJong JinSuk met MiYeong..she noticed the little girl was upset and she had nice words for DaJeong..MiYeong and her sweet self....

She was sorry about JinSuk's engagement call-off and said GyeongHo was acting strange at the office too..

When they were walking back Dr Choe asked JaeBeom who Dajeong was and JaeBeom replied she's his niece. She said why his sister would not want to take DaeJeong with her or was she afraid of her husband. JaeBeom said if his sister wouldn't come back for DaJeong he would raise her up himself..to which upset Dr Choe and she said that was not for him to decide alone.. she's not keen on this poor girl..man i was wrong to think she is..but then..i dont know much on Dr.Choe yet..

In another scene, MiYeong was talking to JaeHyeok and she felt sorry about DaJeong being so upset. They're worried about her and MiYeong wondered why HyangSuk did not come back for her own daughter.Then MiYeong suggested that they should raise her since she knew what it was like to grow up without parents...awww....the sweet..sweet girl..MiYeong promised she would do her best to look after DaJeong and be a good mom ..JaeHyeok was touched by that..and he thanked her.

Skipping scenes of DalBong and AegYong..i dont know how one can tolerate her voice..they had arguements over her overspending and stuff...she even wanted to borrow money from JinSuk...while watching JinSuk taking care of DaJeong she said HyangSuk was some mother ..she's right in a way..

At home ChunSam asked where GyeongHo was and they said he was out all day..His wife noticed something might have happened between ChunSam and GyeongHo and she was worried but ChunSam said he had 'handled the matters' with MyeongJin and it had something to do with the entire family.

MyeongJin came home and asked how had MyeongJu been doing..HyangSuk replied his sis had been in her room all day crying and not eating. They were worried for her. MyeongJu kept asking asking about HyeYoung..but MyeongJin said the matter was more complicated than he thought. MyeongJu was too anxious but MyeongJin said she had waited for more than 20 years so she should be able to hang on further. MyeongJin said he's looking at the man's background now and HyangSuk expressed her disgust at the man too..

Jinsuk called GyeongHo's office but was anwered by MiYeong that he was out and she told JinSuk the arguement he had with his dad earlier. JinSuk was worried but just then GyeongHo called. They met outside. JinSuk noticed the anxious look on his face..he said he would marry JinSuk and he would not care who her real parents were. That obviously gave JinSuk one big shock..and she asked him who were her real parents??????.......

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pint0

Poor Jinsuk ... what a way to find out! BTW, any idea how many episodes in total (so i can roughly know when things will work out for Jinsuk :tongue2:

Guest inez

Yeah..poor JinSuk..and i feel sorry for DaeJong as well..i dont know how many epsidoes this drama has and i think it's still being aired in Korea..

Guest nana585

Thanks inez! It is indeed beautiful days to read your recaps daily!

Your recaps really help alot and that I can visualize the whole episode just

by reading them!

Keep up the good work! Always looking out for you!

Guest inez

Hehehe..hey there nana..glad you can understand them actually.. :D

I love this drama too..the plot, the interesting story line and it's not about some 'weak' male character (as creidesca puts it..)like they always have on TV Novel..

Guest pint0

I love this drama too..the plot, the interesting story line and it's not about some 'weak' male character (as creidesca puts it..)like they always have on TV Novel..

That's true. And the love triangle also has a twist to it! It started off slowly but I'm liking the show more and more :)

Guest nana585

Oh yes indeed inez! your vivid description style really brings the whole scene to live! Admire your writing talents.

You really watch & took down "minutes"? WOW! surely a multi-tasking expert! :w00t:

Will be looking out for this thread today for feeding!

cheerio

Guest fizicola

Oh yes indeed inez! your vivid description style really brings the whole scene to live! Admire your writing talents.

You really watch & took down "minutes"? WOW! surely a multi-tasking expert! :w00t:

Will be looking out for this thread today for feeding!

cheerio

i agree with u :D

Guest inez

Get ready to weep folks...ep.100..

So JinSuk asked GyeongHo again who her real parents were...GyeongHo said it was her mom who told his dad and her brother JaeBeom knew it too..Seeing how shocked and confused she was GyeongHo realized he had done something horrible JinSuk didn't know at all..He added that his dad could be making this up he could be lying and he'd done all worse things before..But JinSuk was devastated, she cried and she left.. nearly collasped and GyeongHo grabbed and hugged her..JinSuk got up and she ran away...

At the hospital Dr Choe remembered the things she told JaeBeom about DaeJong..she might have been abit harsh and she wanted to explain to JaeBeom. She asked him out for dinner. As they were leaving Gyeongho came in and asked to see JaeBeom..JaeBeom said he had dinner plans with Dr Choe but JaeBeom realized something must be up by the look on GyeongHo's face. So JaeBeom cancelled his dinner plans and apologized to Dr Choe, upset she said his family always came first..

Likewise JaeBeom was shocked that JinSuk found out the truth from GyeongHo. GyeongHo took the guilt that he was the one to tell JinSuk and said he would marry JinSuk anyway..So JaeBeom answered if he knew the truth why would he want to marry JinSuk..at this point GyeongHo had no idea it was his dad who did all the horrible things..the real TRUTH!!..

GyeongHo went on to say he would protect JinSuk and he knew JinSuk had such a hard life..JaeBeom argued that was not for GyeongHo to judge..

JaeBeom came home asking for JinSuk but she wasn't home yet..Meanwhile the devastated JinSuk wandered around looking dazed..Alot of things went through her mind..everything her mom had said to her, all the scoldings and the blamings..it came to a conclusion she might not her real daughter..everything came crashing down on JinSuk..and she just kept on walking..Along the way CheolGu thought she was being rude when she ignored him..

MyeongJu asked for MyeongJin. She was so anxious to know about HyeYoung and asked about the man who had the informations on her. MyeongJin refused to tell her and she wondered if there was something that man wanted in return from MyeongJin. MyeongJin knew his sister was all suspicious but he told her he was dealing with him. He was so worried and angry that ChunSam had affected his sister badly.

ChunSam was on the phone with some Assembly Man..His wife aksed how could he acted so cool with high-ranking men like that to which he replied he was 'taking risks but with big returns'..just wait..you jerk!!..GyeongHo came back and wanted to have a talk with his dad. He asked if his dad knew who JinSuk's real parent were again and was there something his dad hid from him. ChunSam denied. GyeongHo couldn't get it out of his mind, the devastated look of JinSuk and it made him terribly upset..

Again..skipping scenes of DalBong sleeping outside and still mad at his wife...

JaeBeom came looking for JinSuk at his mom's restaurant but she wasn't there either..JaeBeom told his mom about JinSuk had found out the thruth from GyeongHo. SuNae nearly collasped and SunDeok asked them what actually happened to JinSuk. SunDeok was talking with her mom in law later and they were so sorry for JinSuk. They felt awful and her mom said this should be a secret..oh well..sure..

MyeongJu received a call from HyeonSu..she was asking how MyeongJu was doing and she told her to take great care and gave her words of encouragement. She knew what MyeongJu must have gone through at this time.

JaeHyeok was walking MiYeong home and met JaeBeom who was waiting for MiYeong. He thought JinSuk might be with her. JaeHyeok asked why was he waiting for JinSuk. Then JaeHyeok found out that GyeongHo had told JinSuk the truth and both of them went looking for her. At home SuNae was very sad and worried for her daughter and at the other, GyeongHo was pacing up and down thinking and about JinSuk..

JaeBeom went all over the place to look for his sister till he came to his mom's restaurant and found it unlocked. He knew JinSuk was inside. True enough, she was crying in the dark..she wanted to be alone and she was very scared. JaeBeom knew Jinsuk was all hurt and confused. She asked him if she was not his sister because to her JaeBeom was like her real brother. JinSuk relied so much on him and he was always there for her ..JaeBeom said no matter what they would always be brother and sister they hugged and they cried..And then she asked him who were her real parents then...

wow..finally she knew..the spoilers tomorrow?..nah..not telling..hehe..!

Guest nana585

Get ready to weep folks...ep.100..

So JinSuk asked GyeongHo again who her real parents were...GyeongHo said it was her mom who told his dad and her brother JaeBeom knew it too..Seeing how shocked and confused she was GyeongHo realized he had done something horrible JinSuk didn't know at all..He added that his dad could be making this up he could be lying and he'd done all worse things before..But JinSuk was devastated, she cried and she left.. nearly collasped and GyeongHo grabbed and hugged her..JinSuk got up and she ran away...

At the hospital Dr Choe remembered the things she told JaeBeom about DaeJong..she might have been abit harsh and she wanted to explain to JaeBeom. She asked him out for dinner. As they were leaving Gyeongho came in and asked to see JaeBeom..JaeBeom said he had dinner plans with Dr Choe but JaeBeom realized something must be up by the look on GyeongHo's face. So JaeBeom cancelled his dinner plans and apologized to Dr Choe, upset she said his family always came first..

Likewise JaeBeom was shocked that JinSuk found out the truth from GyeongHo. GyeongHo took the guilt that he was the one to tell JinSuk and said he would marry JinSuk anyway..So JaeBeom answered if he knew the truth why would he want to marry JinSuk..at this point GyeongHo had no idea it was his dad who did all the horrible things..the real TRUTH!!..

GyeongHo went on to say he would protect JinSuk and he knew JinSuk had such a hard life..JaeBeom argued that was not for GyeongHo to judge..

JaeBeom came home asking for JinSuk but she wasn't home yet..Meanwhile the devastated JinSuk wandered around looking dazed..Alot of things went through her mind..everything her mom had said to her, all the scoldings and the blamings..it came to a conclusion she might not her real daughter..everything came crashing down on JinSuk..and she just kept on walking..Along the way CheolGu thought she was being rude when she ignored him..

MyeongJu asked for MyeongJin. She was so anxious to know about HyeYoung and asked about the man who had the informations on her. MyeongJin refused to tell her and she wondered if there was something that man wanted in return from MyeongJin. MyeongJin knew his sister was all suspicious but he told her he was dealing with him. He was so worried and angry that ChunSam had affected his sister badly.

ChunSam was on the phone with some Assembly Man..His wife aksed how could he acted so cool with high-ranking men like that to which he replied he was 'taking risks but with big returns'..just wait..you jerk!!..GyeongHo came back and wanted to have a talk with his dad. He asked if his dad knew who JinSuk's real parent were again and was there something his dad hid from him. ChunSam denied. GyeongHo couldn't get it out of his mind, the devastated look of JinSuk and it made him terribly upset..

Again..skipping scenes of DalBong sleeping outside and still mad at his wife...

JaeBeom came looking for JinSuk at his mom's restaurant but she wasn't there either..JaeBeom told his mom about JinSuk had found out the thruth from GyeongHo. SuNae nearly collasped and SunDeok asked them what actually happened to JinSuk. SunDeok was talking with her mom in law later and they were so sorry for JinSuk. They felt awful and her mom said this should be a secret..oh well..sure..

MyeongJu received a call from HyeonSu..she was asking how MyeongJu was doing and she told her to take great care and gave her words of encouragement. She knew what MyeongJu must have gone through at this time.

JaeHyeok was walking MiYeong home and met JaeBeom who was waiting for MiYeong. He thought JinSuk might be with her. JaeHyeok asked why was he waiting for JinSuk. Then JaeHyeok found out that GyeongHo had told JinSuk the truth and both of them went looking for her. At home SuNae was very sad and worried for her daughter and at the other, GyeongHo was pacing up and down thinking and about JinSuk..

JaeBeom went all over the place to look for his sister till he came to his mom's restaurant and found it unlocked. He knew JinSuk was inside. True enough, she was crying in the dark..she wanted to be alone and she was very scared. JaeBeom knew Jinsuk was all hurt and confused. She asked him if she was not his sister because to her JaeBeom was like her real brother. JinSuk relied so much on him and he was always there for her ..JaeBeom said no matter what they would always be brother and sister they hugged and they cried..And then she asked him who were her real parents then...

wow..finally she knew..the spoilers tomorrow?..nah..not telling..hehe..!

Oh oh the truth.. the whole truth..nothing but the truth! i biting my nails longing for the next ep development! Oh inez you are such a wonderful storyteller! So the truth will be finally out & it is jinsuk's turn to look for her roots.. What a shocker it going to be for sunae and hyuangsuk! I couldn't wait . do give us some hint leh..

Guest inez

:blush: ..Thanks guys..i think my english is not as excellent ..but at least you all can understand, good enough already! :D ..aah yes..poor JinSuk..so her uncle and aunt desperately waiting and hoping they will get to meet her and she will be looking for her real parents..Things will not be as rosy just yet...

This drama has alot to tell..all the siblings have their own stories..great stuff!

Guest adikkeluangman

Why must Geongho told the truth. I prefer Jaebeom to tell Jinsuk. Argh... it so killing me to watch today episode. But then I thought the female doctor will be kind and good enough. This is another one new. Watched tomorrow trailer n saw that she jealous with Jaebeom affectionated towards JinSook. and even before that she keep thinking when Jaebeom said that he will take care of DaeJeong no matter what. Oh. man. what. Jaebeom get into.

Anybody had Jaebeom picx without glasses. When i watch on monday when he take off his glasses. his face remind me of other actor. hu hu hu...

Guest pint0

Why must Geongho told the truth. I prefer Jaebeom to tell Jinsuk. Argh... it so killing me to watch today episode. But then I thought the female doctor will be kind and good enough. This is another one new. Watched tomorrow trailer n saw that she jealous with Jaebeom affectionated towards JinSook. and even before that she keep thinking when Jaebeom said that he will take care of DaeJeong no matter what. Oh. man. what. Jaebeom get into.

Anybody had Jaebeom picx without glasses. When i watch on monday when he take off his glasses. his face remind me of other actor. hu hu hu...

I dunno about you but I am a little freaked out by Jaebeom's feelings for JinSook. The female doctor accepts that he has feelings for someone else but I think she would flip when she finds out who that someone is. And I hope JinSook would never come to know what he feels for her. I can't understand that myself. Sure, he has always known that she is not his real sister. But he was a child when she came to their family. And they grew up together. Its sounds rather disgustingly perverted to me.

It also seems rather unfair to make Geongho bear the burden of his Dad's guilt. Sunae and Jaebeom should tell the couple the truth. And have the maturity to distinguish father and son. Geongho truly loves JinSook. the couple should not be punished because of what his Dad did. But of course, this is a drama so prolong the suspense I know. But I just wish one of them could just say something that they realise Geongho is a better man than his Dad!

Inez, you're going to keep us in suspense for 24 hours. Wow, that's so cruel of you :tongue2:

Guest inez

:D ..OK....some spoilers..

we will see GyeongHo and JinSuk looking for some people..maybe her parents?..in Seoul?..and JinSuk with SuNae..SuNae was bawling..saying she's HER mother...

Dr Choe's obviously jealous of JinSuk..

Kyung-ho is an idiot ... the way he blurted the truth about her parents to Jinsuk~ He could have tested the waters first to see if his dad is telling the truth or whether Jin-suk knew something like that before making that grandiose cheesy declarations about getting married no matter what. I don't know ... I just can't empathize with the guy's eagerness and desperation to be married to Jin-suk. No offense to Kyung-ho fans I hope ... it's just my pov. But I'm finding him too cheesy these days.

But then the mom is an idiot too ... what makes her think Chunsam will not distort the truth of what happened in the past when he tells it to Kyung-ho. She should have told Kyung-ho the whole truth herself and tells him to keep him it to himself first until she has a chance to tell Jin-suk instead of asking him to ask his dad himself. Didn't it occur to her that Kyung-ho would blurt to Jin-suk whatever he heard from his dad and therefore she should have seen fit to tell Jin-suk the truth herself first.

Personally, I don't really care for any of the characters in this drama anymore unlike when I first started watching it. The only person I can still say I really like up to now is probably Ms Ji ... the owner of the boutique. She's genuinely nice enough to wish Hyang-suk and the Colonel to have a happy marriage even though she might have harbored some slight feelings towards him earlier on. I don't know if that will change later on. From what I've seen ... it's not entirely impossible since I notice the writer has this tendency to turn around and make his/her characters do things which are not comprehensible to me anyway and then try to explain it away with a narration of their inner thoughts or feelings which I don't really buy anymore. What is consistent is the bad people ... are just that ... bad people ... and they are consistent in how annoying they are ie. Mrs Im, the silly daughter of hers, Mr Im, the fat toad etc.

Anyway, don't mind me ... just needed to rant~ :)

Guest nana585

:D ..OK....some spoilers..

we will see GyeongHo and JinSuk looking for some people..maybe her parents?..in Seoul?..and JinSuk with SuNae..SuNae was bawling..saying she's HER mother...

Dr Choe's obviously jealous of JinSuk..

Thanks inez for the spoilers - put my mind a rest for a while till tomorrow's excitment.

Both Jinsuk & Sunae must be totally devastated <weep weep>

Dont worry abt grammar, you did just great - the story just flow beautifully from your writings.. keep it up!

The fact that many of us here look out for you here daily and enjoys reading your sypnosis/recaps

speak volume of your great work!

Guest inez

Hehe yeah..fizi..you bet! More..ep.101

JinSuk was crying and JaeBeom asked her if she's hungry. He would fixed her something to eat. But JinSuk continue to cry..

Meanwhile at home SuNae was waiting and worrying. SunDeok and her MIL were talking about JinSuk. SunDeok kept saying she could see the difference between HyangSuk and JiSuk. JinSuk was the better one and how ByeongMan was more protective towards her.They figured that was why ByeongMan loved JinSuk more. She said 'blood is thicker than water' no matter what JinSuk might want to look for her real parents. This annoyed SuNae a little. Seeing how tensed and upset SuNae was the older ajjumah decided they should leave SuNae alone..

JaeBeom was comforting JinSuk. As he expected JinSuk asked if he knew who her parents were. He said he had no informations on them..he knew he couldn't be telling her now..so he said they were connected to Obok Brewery. But unfortunately her parents died while fleeing the war..JinSuk wept again..saying it was so unfair, she had never got to meet them and she was confused about herself, who she was, her identity..

JaeHyeok was outside of the restaurant ..he heard JinSuk cries and he knew JaeBeom was there to comfort her so he left..Later he told his mom who was anxious to knw why JaeHyeok left them there.JaeHyeok replied he trusted JaeBeom and he knew what JaeBeom was doing.

JinSuk asked If JaeBeom knew she was adopted all along, JaeBeom said he was 7 yrs old when his dad brought her home. She demanded why he kept it from her, he said their parents never said anything, JinSuk wanted to ask alot of questions but JaeBeom said the main thing was that they loved her, her parents loved her so much. JinSuk realized now why her dad was always apologizing to her saying he was sorry he was giving her such a hard life.It all came back to JinSuk now..Her dad was so fond of her and all his apologies..She added if there was something 'she had to do with the circumstances' and JaeBeom denied..JaeBeom knew the guilt his dad had to bear and he could'nt bring himself to tell JinSuk everything just yet..he could'nt afford to lose her..He pretended not to know and he said thier dad was always apologizing her because he gave her such a hard life..JinSuk wondered now her dad never bought her school supplies..could he hated her?..why she was not sent to school..alot of things went through her confused mind..she felt bad..and she was so sorry for herself and her dad too..JaeBeom said they should be heading home, their mom might be worried waiting for them..

At the Ims house CheolGu was wondering what actually was happening to JinSuk and JaeBeom running around looking for her. Mrs Im would'nt care for JnSuk was doing unappropriate things.

JinSuk got home and SuNae was waiting for her..SuNae asked her where she had been and told her to sit. She wanted JinSuk to look at her then JinSuk burst out crying she had never, for once, doubted about her mother. To JinSuk SuNae was always her real mother and she was thanking SuNae for rasing her. She said she was sorry if SuNae hated her..Then SuNae wept and said she should be the one to say sorry to JinSuk. SuNae said nothing had ever changed, no matter what JinSuk was always her own daughter as she wiped JinSuk's tears..

JaeBeom stood outside listening and that obviously moved him to tears too..JaeHyeok asked him if it affected JinSuk badly. JaeBeom said they need to act normally to JinSuk and that nothing had ever changed. They knew it was not possibly easy for JinSuk. JaeHyeok told JaeBeom need to 'control his feelings' now but JaeBeom said he had moved on..

JinSuk went to her room. She tried to sleep but she wept..Her cries woke DaJeong up and she asked if her grandma had been yelling at her again and she was comforting her aunt.

MyeongJin asked his assistant if they managed to find anything on 'Im ChunSam' but it proved nothing. He could have had his name changed so he instructed to look into ChinSam's son birth certificate and to dig more on ChunSam's current situations.

AegYeong brought her husband lunch but he was still upset and they argued..he refused to eat ..blah..blah.. and ended up bringing the lunch to SuNae's restaurant instead and SunDeok got to enjoy it. The phone rang and SuNae answered it..it was from ChunSam..He was threatening her allright..SuNae asked if 'his conscience caught up with him' and he said he would sue her and she would never get away with this. The man had the nerve to blame JinSuk's dad instead!. SuNae was so furious!

MyeongJu was talking with HyeonSu and HyangSuk. She was still thinking about how she could do to help MyeongJin dealing with the mysterious and despicable informant. She was thinking of selling her piece of land to help negotiate the matter..HyeonSu expressed her shock and advised her from doing so. MyeongJu was being desperate and she thought if money could bring her back her niece..

MiYeong asked JaeHyeok if JinSuk came back home and she noticed that GyeongHo was behaving strangely too. Her gran asked if something had happened between them but JaeHyeok said there wasn't any problem at all..

So GyeongHo and JinSuk met and talked. JinSuk realized how her mom used to side more on HyangSuk and JaeBeom. GyeongHo tried to cheer her up saying they were big troublemakers. JinSuk said she felt like the sky's falling down on her and she went on saying her family was always on her side and thankful to them but inside she's breaking up..she's obviously hurt, devastated and confused. Since she had lost her parents she wanted to know if there was someone who might be connected to Obok Brewery..so GyeongHo suggested that they should go to Seoul and look around, they made a promise that they would always be together..

At the hospital Dr Choe was avoiding JaeBeom , he tried to reason with her and said sorry about last night.Then she asked how JinSuk's doing. She said JaeBeom was being over protective on JinSuk, he worried too much on her and she always felt left -out. She needed to know more about his family and said why JaeBeom had to shoulder everything and all his sisters's mistakes, JaeBeom said as the eldest he had to be responsible. Dr Choe was upset and made JaeBeom a little confused.

ChunSam asked for GyeongHo and was told by CheolGu that he went to Seoul and he also mentioned about Obok Brewery. It shocked ChuNsam and CheolGu added why would he be doing that..

In Seoul, GyeongHo and JinSuk were asking people around. They looked all over asking clues on Obok Brewery. It proved nothing nobody could give any infos since it was long closed. Tired and frustrated they came to an eatery. Some old woman was attending the counter. They were discussing on Obok Brewery when the woman heard their discussion and she shed some light..she knew about Obok Brewery...

Archived