[drama 2007] Beautiful Days 아름다운 시절

Guest huangsy

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EP 65...crucial episode!

Kyung-ho attempts to run away from home and take Jin-sook along with him...Jin-sook doesn't agree with his idea. Kyung-ho's dad has Kyung-ho land in jail (for stealing his own possessions)? And Jae-beom, mother and younger brother argue over Jin-sook...we learn of Jin-sook's mother? or at least Jin-sook's identity

Me too! I really like this pair, I don't know how things will go but...

it looks like Jin-suk must have made a deal with Kyung-ho's father to get Kyung-ho released from jail. Kyung-ho's stepsis is mad, thinking Jin-suk abandoned her brother (when she asked her to visit him in jail). Someone stop her attentions upon Jae-hyuk please!

Kyung-ho seems to underestimate what lengths his dad would go to if he go against his wishes~ He was happily working hard because he really believed his dad will give his blessings for him & Jin-suk when all the dad said was he'll think about it. Then when he sees things getting serious between JS & KH with JS's mom coming out & giving her blessings (after HS gave her a guilt trip about not ever doing anything for her children other than standing in their way of success when the mom gave the interview & confirmed she worked in a cafe before to the reporter) ... he fall back on his gangster's way to use coercion by threatening to throw the whole family out on the street since they are heavily mortgaged because of the loans their late father took out if the mom doesn't make sure JS & his son part ways. It was selfish & desperate of KH to suggest to JS that they elope when he found out what his dad had been up to ... until JS reminded him that she can't possibly run away & leave her family out on the street~ So that's when KH came up with the grand plan of making a deal with his father & reneging on it since his father broke his promise to him first. The dad is wily enough to make him sign a piece of paper promising he'll really break up with JS if he gave the house back to the family. So that must have been what he used to get KH imprisoned for trying to run away with JS? *sigh*

I really want to barf every time that silly step sis of KH throws herself on JH ... yes please ... someone stop her please ... :crazy: And seriously ... it's weird how she can even fall for JH ... it's just so out of the blue~

So JS & HS are going to end up niece/aunt-in-law? :o Anyway ... I really dislike Hyang Suk ... the Colonel could do better & marry Hyeon-su (the designer) whom the sister approved. HS need to start taking responsibility for the way she lives her life instead of blaming everything on her mom. Yes ... I felt pity initially for all the siblings who had to make sacrifices for the mom's old fashioned ideals of prioritizing the eldest son but then Hyang-suk stubbornly chooses to do all the wrong thing & then blame her mom when things go wrong~

Guest adikkeluangman

Episode 64 Preview from KBSWorld

Hyang-suk wants to marry but has to hide her out-of-wed-luck daughter, Da-jeong. Hyang-suk’s mother Sun-ae tries to dissuade her. However, Hyang-suk blames every misfortune on her mother.

Gyeong-ho strikes a deal with his father. He says he will break up with Jin-suk in return for the deed to her family’s house. Secretly, Gyeong-ho is planning to elope with Jin-suk.

It looks like that by EP 100...

Jin-sook just found out she's not related to her family?

Looks like we watching frm KbsWrld have a long way to go before reaching epds 100, just finished epds 70 today!. It's getting on my nerves already to wait for this daily drama & yet am not able to give it up watching.

Btw, how is the relationship between Jin-sook & Gyeong-ho at this rate where you are watching, are they together or still apart, also they rest of Jin-sook's siblings. Any spoilers to ease our curiosity is much appreciated.

Have a nice day :)

Guest jinju kim

can someone tell me if the actor that plays the man who likes the girl who is the pagent/model is the actor kim myoeng-su who play the general wakizaka in the immortal lee soo shin? thank you

Anyone knows what song is played(sad one sung by a guy) when they show the scene between Oh Jin-sook and Gyeong Ho....? Esp in the prev eps when he was drunk on the streets and said that people can be colder than the weather at times to Oh Gin Seok....reali love that song!!

oh man ... i seriously dislike Hyang-suk more & more. the colonel & his sister was so warm in welcoming Jin-suk to their home & making her feel welcome but Hyang-suk was constipated the whole time and even told JS to her face that yes she's not comfortable to have anything to do with her family members because i suppose of her hiding an illegitimate child from them. but still ... i don't think she need to worry JS is going to be the type to blurb her secret out. i can understand her not wanting the blabber mouth ahjumma to come to her house but to treat her own sister so coldly?

and when the colonel suggested for JS to move in with them & study in Seoul & he will pay for her studies, his sister (who has taken a liking to JS because she thinks JS looks like her dead sister & thought she might be her niece) too warmly welcomed the idea. JS look so excited at the idea but HS brushes it off before she could even say anything. <_<

i like that the colonel's sister even told HS off for seemingly distancing herself from her family and the way she talks to them on the phone when she & her brother would love to have a big family. poor JS ... it must have hurt her so bad to see HS treating her that way especially after HS push Da-yeong totally into JS's care & because of her promise to HS ... JS wasn't even going to elope with KH.

gosh ... that dr. choe is seriously more manipulative than i thought ... firstly begging JB to do her a favor to pretend to be her bf so her dying father whose last wish is to see her get married will go in peace. after a reluctant JB did that ... she claimed she didn't expect her dad would send his butler to JB's mom to see her & discuss their children's marriage so he can see her married before he dies. and yet she had her hopes up that JB will go along with it because of that and was upset when he said he told his mom he was doing her a favor and they are not really dating. :wacko:

i wonder if mr im will find out about HS illegitimate daughter and use that to blackmail her into getting the colonel into helping him get the military zone land for his resort project. that's been behind my mind since the nasty man found out & was trying to buy the oh family members with money so they will get him a meeting with the colonel after finding out their eldest daughter is the wife. i can't believe JH thought to negotiate with mr im that he will talk to HS if mr im accepts Jin-suk. :ph34r: he sure doesn't know what a slimy snake he's dealing with~

Guest pint0

I agree. When the show first started, I felt sorry for HS. But now she is just too selfish. She put her family on the spot. Damm if they tell the truth and damm if they don't. After all that Jinsuk has done for her, practically taking her of HS' daughter she dares to be so cold to her. She says their mother has never done anything for the girls but put them down and treat them like maids. Isn't she doing the same thing to her sister? Selfish, selfish woman.

I know things won't work out the way JH think they will but I like him for trying. Now I'm beginning to see why two gals are so keen on him :)

I know things won't work out the way JH think they will but I like him for trying.

Well at least I admire JH for trying to make things 'easier' (in his eyes) for JS' happiness, as compared to the 'useless' wet-blanket JB.

Guest adikkeluangman

So Jinsuk is niece of HyangSuk husband? Since the husband nuna sense the similarity of faces and stuff. I pretty sure that JaeBeon had feeling for JinSuk as in not sibling love. Since he know that they were not related by blood actually. Then, when Dalbong crying at movie theater. So sad. Wah, they watched 'Love Story'. I so love the song ke keke...

things are likely going to blow up in HS' face soon...

her daughter called the house and the colonel's sister picks up!...wait, or was it the one that owns the dresshop? I can't remember exactly, but it's from the preview.

Also

I believe JS and KH went looking for JS' real family...they were so close too! They met this ahjumma at a restaurant, and later the colonel went there and learned of the 2 (though he doesn't know who they are since he didn't get to see their faces) asking questions, and much later, his sister also went to the ahjumma.

KH's father still doesn't want to his son with JS...the look on his face as he witnessed the two's closeness on the streets

thanks for the spoiler creidesca. so HS still didn't know about JS not being her blood sister? i wonder if she knew would she tell her husband & sister in law voluntarily~ :ph34r: the sister in law asked her if she's sure about JS not being adopted & how much JS looks like her dead sister and wonder if she could possibly be their missing niece after JS's visit to their house.

anyway, glad to hear that the sheet is gonna hit the fan soon~ although most likely HS is gonna get forgiven by the colonel & life will go on. i really don't know why the colonel would fall for her ... that woman look so constipated most of the time~

i actually felt kind of bad for JB ... he's always known JS is not his little sister which is why he harbors more than brotherly feelings towards her despite knowing it's not possible between them. and he had to keep all those feelings suppressed inside all those years. he might not always do the right thing but i think he did try to do right for JS's sake. and he is quite a principled man. that's why the mom didn't want him to know that HS got married without the husband knowing about Dajeong since he will violently oppose.

JH might think he's doing things for JS's sake but i don't think he things long term like what kind of treatment JS would get from an unscrupulous father in law like mr im even if he really keep his end of the bargain & permit KH & JS to be together~ i think JH should sort out his own love life ie. does he have any future plans with Miyeong etc ... especially since even her grandpa has hinted that he's not adverse to them getting together although he was pretty worried because of his tendency to get into trouble ie. fights & all that. but now he's got a better job.

Guest mcramsey

Every Saturday from 10.00am - 1.00pm...on ASTRO, Malaysia.

Fell for Jeon Hujju...I hope I spell it correctly.

She's so beautiful :blush:

Anybody has info about her?

She's new I guess...difficult to find info about her.

jeonsn3.jpg

Guest fizicola

i watch this drama every morning.. until 7.30 am...

i can only reach my office after 8.30am..

what ever..as long as i can watch this drama

PLEASE TAKE NOTE - for those watching this programme (English-subbed version) on KBS World (Asia)

With effect from the week of 21 April 2008 onwards,

1) First broadcast will be shown on Mons-Fris at approx 10:30am (KST)

2) The marathon repeat on Saturdays will now start at 10:50am (KST)

Please refer to the following KBS World (Asia) Weekly Prog Summary for more details as well as the timing of their new Prog Lineup.

KBS WORLD (Asia) (080414 - 080420)

KBS WORLD (Asia) (080421 - 080427)

KBS WORLD (Asia) (080428 - 080504)

it looks like

JH's girl got raped or assaulted...no one knows yet though, but JH might have had a premonition dream?? And the general knows about HS having a child, he went looking for confirmation and talked to JS about it--the two seemed to have a really good conversation, and he did not confront HS when he came home.

Archived