[drama 2007] Beautiful Days 아름다운 시절

Guest huangsy

Guest fizicola

Hehe yeah..fizi..you bet! More..ep.101

JinSuk was crying and JaeBeom asked her if she's hungry. He would fixed her something to eat. But JinSuk continue to cry..

Meanwhile at home SuNae was waiting and worrying. SunDeok and her MIL were talking about JinSuk. SunDeok kept saying she could see the difference between HyangSuk and JiSuk. JinSuk was the better one and how ByeongMan was more protective towards her.They figured that was why ByeongMan loved JinSuk more. She said 'blood is thicker than water' no matter what JinSuk might want to look for her real parents. This annoyed SuNae a little. Seeing how tensed and upset SuNae was the older ajjumah decided they should leave SuNae alone..

JaeBeom was comforting JinSuk. As he expected JinSuk asked if he knew who her parents were. He said he had no informations on them..he knew he couldn't be telling her now..so he said they were connected to Obok Brewery. But unfortunately her parents died while fleeing the war..JinSuk wept again..saying it was so unfair, she had never got to meet them and she was confused about herself, who she was, her identity..

JaeHyeok was outside of the restaurant ..he heard JinSuk cries and he knew JaeBeom was there to comfort her so he left..Later he told his mom who was anxious to knw why JaeHyeok left them there.JaeHyeok replied he trusted JaeBeom and he knew what JaeBeom was doing.

JinSuk asked If JaeBeom knew she was adopted all along, JaeBeom said he was 7 yrs old when his dad brought her home. She demanded why he kept it from her, he said their parents never said anything, JinSuk wanted to ask alot of questions but JaeBeom said the main thing was that they loved her, her parents loved her so much. JinSuk realized now why her dad was always apologizing to her saying he was sorry he was giving her such a hard life.It all came back to JinSuk now..Her dad was so fond of her and all his apologies..She added if there was something 'she had to do with the circumstances' and JaeBeom denied..JaeBeom knew the guilt his dad had to bear and he could'nt bring himself to tell JinSuk everything just yet..he could'nt afford to lose her..He pretended not to know and he said thier dad was always apologizing her because he gave her such a hard life..JinSuk wondered now her dad never bought her school supplies..could he hated her?..why she was not sent to school..alot of things went through her confused mind..she felt bad..and she was so sorry for herself and her dad too..JaeBeom said they should be heading home, their mom might be worried waiting for them..

At the Ims house CheolGu was wondering what actually was happening to JinSuk and JaeBeom running around looking for her. Mrs Im would'nt care for JnSuk was doing unappropriate things.

JinSuk got home and SuNae was waiting for her..SuNae asked her where she had been and told her to sit. She wanted JinSuk to look at her then JinSuk burst out crying she had never, for once, doubted about her mother. To JinSuk SuNae was always her real mother and she was thanking SuNae for rasing her. She said she was sorry if SuNae hated her..Then SuNae wept and said she should be the one to say sorry to JinSuk. SuNae said nothing had ever changed, no matter what JinSuk was always her own daughter as she wiped JinSuk's tears..

JaeBeom stood outside listening and that obviously moved him to tears too..JaeHyeok asked him if it affected JinSuk badly. JaeBeom said they need to act normally to JinSuk and that nothing had ever changed. They knew it was not possibly easy for JinSuk. JaeHyeok told JaeBeom need to 'control his feelings' now but JaeBeom said he had moved on..

JinSuk went to her room. She tried to sleep but she wept..Her cries woke DaJeong up and she asked if her grandma had been yelling at her again and she was comforting her aunt.

MyeongJin asked his assistant if they managed to find anything on 'Im ChunSam' but it proved nothing. He could have had his name changed so he instructed to look into ChinSam's son birth certificate and to dig more on ChunSam's current situations.

AegYeong brought her husband lunch but he was still upset and they argued..he refused to eat ..blah..blah.. and ended up bringing the lunch to SuNae's restaurant instead and SunDeok got to enjoy it. The phone rang and SuNae answered it..it was from ChunSam..He was threatening her allright..SuNae asked if 'his conscience caught up with him' and he said he would sue her and she would never get away with this. The man had the nerve to blame JinSuk's dad instead!. SuNae was so furious!

MyeongJu was talking with HyeonSu and HyangSuk. She was still thinking about how she could do to help MyeongJin dealing with the mysterious and despicable informant. She was thinking of selling her piece of land to help negotiate the matter..HyeonSu expressed her shock and advised her from doing so. MyeongJu was being desperate and she thought if money could bring her back her niece..

MiYeong asked JaeHyeok if JinSuk came back home and she noticed that GyeongHo was behaving strangely too. Her gran asked if something had happened between them but JaeHyeok said there wasn't any problem at all..

So GyeongHo and JinSuk met and talked. JinSuk realized how her mom used to side more on HyangSuk and JaeBeom. GyeongHo tried to cheer her up saying they were big troublemakers. JinSuk said she felt like the sky's falling down on her and she went on saying her family was always on her side and thankful to them but inside she's breaking up..she's obviously hurt, devastated and confused. Since she had lost her parents she wanted to know if there was someone who might be connected to Obok Brewery..so GyeongHo suggested that they should go to Seoul and look around, they made a promise that they would always be together..

At the hospital Dr Choe was avoiding JaeBeom , he tried to reason with her and said sorry about last night.Then she asked how JinSuk's doing. She said JaeBeom was being over protective on JinSuk, he worried too much on her and she always felt left -out. She needed to know more about his family and said why JaeBeom had to shoulder everything and all his sisters's mistakes, JaeBeom said as the eldest he had to be responsible. Dr Choe was upset and made JaeBeom a little confused.

ChunSam asked for GyeongHo and was told by CheolGu that he went to Seoul and he also mentioned about Obok Brewery. It shocked ChuNsam and CheolGu added why would he be doing that..

In Seoul, GyeongHo and JinSuk were asking people around. They looked all over asking clues on Obok Brewery. It proved nothing nobody could give any infos since it was long closed. Tired and frustrated they came to an eatery. Some old woman was attending the counter. They were discussing on Obok Brewery when the woman heard their discussion and she shed some light..she knew about Obok Brewery...

wow, it's interesting... hopefully myeong jin find them first...

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pint0

I think Gyeonho is just wanting to marry Jinsuk quickly before there are obstacles in their path. He did mention that to her before.

Would it be unthinkable for the couple to marry and live on their own? It wouldn't be good for Jinsuk to live with his family. And I think she should get away from the perverted Jaebeom. I cringe now whenever there are scenes of them together!

But I agree that all the characters seem to not use their brain or are too naive! Except for Chungsum and Hyangsuk who are too cunning.

Guest fizicola

I think Gyeonho is just wanting to marry Jinsuk quickly before there are obstacles in their path. He did mention that to her before.

Would it be unthinkable for the couple to marry and live on their own? It wouldn't be good for Jinsuk to live with his family. And I think she should get away from the perverted Jaebeom. I cringe now whenever there are scenes of them together!

But I agree that all the characters seem to not use their brain or are too naive! Except for Chungsum and Hyangsuk who are too cunning.

hehehe.. the setting is on what year? that's why they are too naive... no exposure to Tv and so on :rolleyes:

just kidding...

Guest inez

i think during those times, the 50's, 60's 70's..alot of things happened in Korea and that attributed to the story-lines in TV Novels..somehow i find the same naivety in the present day dramas as well..anyway..we enjoy watching that :P ..Hard to digest sometimes..

Guest nana585

Thanks inez for the summary. So much has happened. Just hope that the colonel & his sis will find Jinsuk first, otherwise the scheming Mr Im will starts his evil ways to bring harm to Sunae & her family. I shudder to think what he will do just to get what he wants.

Guest adikkeluangman

Today episode almost moved me to tears. :tears:

I think someone misuderstood me. What I mean is that JaeBeom is family man so he will put his priority first on his family. In this matter it is JinSuk at the moment. He had overcome his feelings on JinSuk n stuff. The female doctor is jealous maybe coz she is the only child and so used to people give all attention to him IMO.

How come only Jaebeom know everything since kid. Hyangsuk also don't know the truth. Does Chungsam mentioned that Myeongjin niece at his area. If that maybe Hyangsuk can help a bit. but i think not in here. well.

Guest inez

I think when his dad brought baby JinSuk home JaeBeom was already 7 yrs old that makes HyangSuk and JaeHyeok some few years younger maybe around 4-3 year old kids?..And they were sleeping (wouldn't they be surprised then to wake up that their mother had another child?)..or had they no recollections at all??... If ChunSam mentioned that JinSuk is in ChunCheon, MyeongJin would have searched the entire area with his power but then i am not too sure..

I think JaeBeom is more pathetic..he's filling in his dad shoes and at the same time still feeling sorry for JinSuk..i hope he meant it when he said he had 'moved on'..

Guest pint0

I think when his dad brought baby JinSuk home JaeBeom was already 7 yrs old that makes HyangSuk and JaeHyeok some few years younger maybe around 4-3 year old kids?..And they were sleeping (wouldn't they be surprised then to wake up that their mother had another child?)..or had they no recollections at all??... If ChunSam mentioned that JinSuk is in ChunCheon, MyeongJin would have searched the entire area with his power but then i am not too sure..

I think JaeBeom is more pathetic..he's filling in his dad shoes and at the same time still feeling sorry for JinSuk..i hope he meant it when he said he had 'moved on'..

heehee, i wondered about that too! Innocent times and stupidity are quite different, right :)

HyangSuk, the whiny drama queen, might feel there is a conspiracy against her when she learns of Jinsuk's real parentage! I hope she doesn't find out before MyeongJin or his sister. She might use her cunning wits to keep JinSuk away from them.

Guest inez

My friends.....ep.102...

The old woman said she knew about Obok Brewery. Her husband used to be one of the workers unfortunately tho' he's dead now..She asked why were they looking and asking for the company that's long gone. JinSuk n GyeongHo asked about the owners but was told they'd never made it back. JinSuk asked about their graves but they weren't any and no one could survived the bombings. The factory and everything else were hit badly..Dejected, they asked her about what the owners were like and was there a baby. The old woman's face lit up and said she had fond memories of the baby and the owners. They threw parties for the sweet and pretty baby and all the folks had lavish food n stuff..then she looked at JinSuk and sighed..the baby would have been JinSuk's age by now..she went on to say the owners of Obok Brewery were kind people and helped the poor folks by providing their kids n their school needs..All these made JinSuk overwhelmed and she cried..

Back home SuNae was shocked to hear JinSuk had gone to Seoul but AegYong thought she probably paid a visit to HyangSuk. SuNae called MiYeong and asked if GyeongHo's in the office but was told he went to Seoul. So they would have gone together. SuNae was worried but SunDeok believed JinSuk would not have done anything to upset her mom unlike what AegYeong did (caught in bed together with DalBong before thye're married..)..and so the yellings between them started..Dr Choe came in so the elder ajjumah took DaJeong with her..

DalBong caught a cold and was shivering in his blankets..AegYeong (i think she sucked in too much helium gas so that explained her squeaky voice..LOL!) and her huband started to argue again...

Dr Choe enjoyed SuNae's delicious stew and began to talk about JaeBeom. She said he's always looking out for his sisters and brother. She probably felt differently for she's an only child. She said JaeBeom even planned to raise DaJeong and clearly expressed her disappointment because JaeBeom did not ask her opinion on the matter. SuNae said she should not worry for Hyangsuk would come back for her daughter. Then Dr Choe said she heard HyangSuk's living happily with her husband now. SuNae looked at Dr Choe and began to feel that she may have to go through another problem now..

Dr Choe told JaeBeom later that JinSuk went to Seoul..

Disappointed JinSuk and GyeongHo walked around.They talked about JinSuk's past and GyeongHo said JinSuk's lucky that she's alive now thanks to her dad..She had her parents to be thankful too. They gave her life especially her mom..JinSuk nodded and she reached out for GyeongHo's hand and they walked hand in hand. She felt safe with him now..he asked where else she would want to go and she said she missed home already..she wanted to go back to her family..funny..wouldn't she want to visit HyangSuk???

Meanwhile ChunSam met the Assembly Man..he asked about the hotel project. He was worried but ChunSam acted cool and said the project was big and involved alot of things to work with so it might be sometime to finish.The AS said he needed money for his campaign. ChuNsam promised to pay him back in no time and told him not to worry..He knew the AS's worried about his stakes and so was he..

He came back to the office and asked for GyeongHo. They told him he went to Seoul. ChunSam's shocked but he kind of expected too..

CheolGu came rushing back looking all panicky. In ChunSam's office, he told ChunSam he couldn't get access to his personal papers..i dont know what CheolGu was doing..All ChunSam's papers were made confidential..and it looked like it was some order from the top people..CheolGu suspected MyeongJin had to do with this and was nervous if MyeongJin would dig up on his dirts..ChunSam did alot of illegal stuff..MyeongJin thought hard and it hit him! He recalled MyeongJin's warning ..CheolGu said ChunSam should retaliate and ChuNsam hit back at CheolGu if he's willing enough to lose an arm or leg hahaha!..They're obviously dealing with a dangerous man..They should kept this a secret between them.. He wondered too if he's making things bad enough..

At his office, MyeongJin was told by his man that some couple were looking and asking around for Obok Brewery. They went to the old woman's restaurant and she told MyeongJin about JinSuk and GyeongHo. She said they they looked like a nice couple and JinSuk especially. She added they were asking about the owners of Obok Brewery and especially the baby. She reckoned they must be related to the owners.

MyeongJin told his sister about what happened at the old woman's restaurant and it drove MyeongJu crazy she knew it must be HyeYoung. She's willing to give the man anything just to get HyeYoung back but MyeongJin knew they would get to meet her soon..

JinSuk and GyeongHo were back at ChunCheon. JinSuk wanted to be alone and she went to pick up a pebble by the river. She remembered her dad said pebbles were from a big rock and that JinSuk came from a big rock..meaning JinSuk came from a big wealthy family..She remembered his words to her..she should always held her head high..never lose courage and be proud of herself..She realized her dad had loved her so much and taught her alot and she thanked him for that..She made a promise to herself and would be a better daughter and she cried..

His family noticed ChunSam had alot on his mind and losing all his appetite. Mrs Im n her daughter asked CheolGu but he denied he knew anything. They knew he's lying..

On her way back JinSuk met JaeBeom who asked her where she had been and she replied him she went to Seoul looking for Obok Brewery but the place was all gone now. She was told about the past from some old lady..so JinSuk said she promised to work harder now to make up for all the things her family had done for her and she also said she wanted to be happy with GyeongHo. JaeBeom always had this sad look on his face everytime JinSuk mentioned GyeongHo..aishhh...

At home SuNae asked if JiNSuk's had dinner but she repled she's full..she said she's happy to be home and to DaeJong..she went in to her room..

JaeHyeok knew JinSuk's pretending and he thought it's best to get her married to GyeongHo..JaeBeom agreed halfheartedly but SuNae was against it. JaeBeom knew ChunSam had done alot of horrible things to JinSuk but the only thing now that could helped JinSuk was GyeongHo. They should get married and JaeBeom would handle it..He would take care of the matter regarding ChunSam...

Guest nana585

My friends.....ep.102...

The old woman said she knew about Obok Brewery. Her husband used to be one of the workers unfortunately tho' he's dead now..She asked why were they looking and asking for the company that's long gone. JinSuk n GyeongHo asked about the owners but was told they'd never made it back. JinSuk asked about their graves but they weren't any and no one could survived the bombings. The factory and everything else were hit badly..Dejected, they asked her about what the owners were like and was there a baby. The old woman's face lit up and said she had fond memories of the baby and the owners. They threw parties for the sweet and pretty baby and all the folks had lavish food n stuff..then she looked at JinSuk and sighed..the baby would have been JinSuk's age by now..she went on to say the owners of Obok Brewery were kind people and helped the poor folks by providing their kids n their school needs..All these made JinSuk overwhelmed and she cried..

Back home SuNae was shocked to hear JinSuk had gone to Seoul but AegYong thought she probably paid a visit to HyangSuk. SuNae called MiYeong and asked if GyeongHo's in the office but was told he went to Seoul. So they would have gone together. SuNae was worried but SunDeok believed JinSuk would not have done anything to upset her mom unlike what AegYeong did (caught in bed together with DalBong before thye're married..)..and so the yellings between them started..Dr Choe came in so the elder ajjumah took DaJeong with her..

DalBong caught a cold and was shivering in his blankets..AegYeong (i think she sucked in too much helium gas so that explained her squeaky voice..LOL!) and her huband started to argue again...

Dr Choe enjoyed SuNae's delicious stew and began to talk about JaeBeom. She said he's always looking out for his sisters and brother. She probably felt differently for she's an only child. She said JaeBeom even planned to raise DaJeong and clearly expressed her disappointment because JaeBeom did not ask her opinion on the matter. SuNae said she should not worry for Hyangsuk would come back for her daughter. Then Dr Choe said she heard HyangSuk's living happily with her husband now. SuNae looked at Dr Choe and began to feel that she may have to go through another problem now..

Dr Choe told JaeBeom later that JinSuk went to Seoul..

Disappointed JinSuk and GyeongHo walked around.They talked about JinSuk's past and GyeongHo said JinSuk's lucky that she's alive now thanks to her dad..She had her parents to be thankful too. They gave her life especially her mom..JinSuk nodded and she reached out for GyeongHo's hand and they walked hand in hand. She felt safe with him now..he asked where else she would want to go and she said she missed home already..she wanted to go back to her family..funny..wouldn't she want to visit HyangSuk???

Meanwhile ChunSam met the Assembly Man..he asked about the hotel project. He was worried but ChunSam acted cool and said the project was big and involved alot of things to work with so it might be sometime to finish.The AS said he needed money for his campaign. ChuNsam promised to pay him back in no time and told him not to worry..He knew the AS's worried about his stakes and so was he..

He came back to the office and asked for GyeongHo. They told him he went to Seoul. ChunSam's shocked but he kind of expected too..

CheolGu came rushing back looking all panicky. In ChunSam's office, he told ChunSam he couldn't get access to his personal papers..i dont know what CheolGu was doing..All ChunSam's papers were made confidential..and it looked like it was some order from the top people..CheolGu suspected MyeongJin had to do with this and was nervous if MyeongJin would dig up on his dirts..ChunSam did alot of illegal stuff..MyeongJin thought hard and it hit him! He recalled MyeongJin's warning ..CheolGu said ChunSam should retaliate and ChuNsam hit back at CheolGu if he's willing enough to lose an arm or leg hahaha!..They're obviously dealing with a dangerous man..They should kept this a secret between them.. He wondered too if he's making things bad enough..

At his office, MyeongJin was told by his man that some couple were looking and asking around for Obok Brewery. They went to the old woman's restaurant and she told MyeongJin about JinSuk and GyeongHo. She said they they looked like a nice couple and JinSuk especially. She added they were asking about the owners of Obok Brewery and especially the baby. She reckoned they must be related to the owners.

MyeongJin told his sister about what happened at the old woman's restaurant and it drove MyeongJu crazy she knew it must be HyeYoung. She's willing to give the man anything just to get HyeYoung back but MyeongJin knew they would get to meet her soon..

JinSuk and GyeongHo were back at ChunCheon. JinSuk wanted to be alone and she went to pick up a pebble by the river. She remembered her dad said pebbles were from a big rock and that JinSuk came from a big rock..meaning JinSuk came from a big wealthy family..She remembered his words to her..she should always held her head high..never lose courage and be proud of herself..She realized her dad had loved her so much and taught her alot and she thanked him for that..She made a promise to herself and would be a better daughter and she cried..

His family noticed ChunSam had alot on his mind and losing all his appetite. Mrs Im n her daughter asked CheolGu but he denied he knew anything. They knew he's lying..

On her way back JinSuk met JaeBeom who asked her where she had been and she replied him she went to Seoul looking for Obok Brewery but the place was all gone now. She was told about the past from some old lady..so JinSuk said she promised to work harder now to make up for all the things her family had done for her and she also said she wanted to be happy with GyeongHo. JaeBeom always had this sad look on his face everytime JinSuk mentioned GyeongHo..aishhh...

At home SuNae asked if JiNSuk's had dinner but she repled she's full..she said she's happy to be home and to DaeJong..she went in to her room..

JaeHyeok knew JinSuk's pretending and he thought it's best to get her married to GyeongHo..JaeBeom agreed halfheartedly but SuNae was against it. JaeBeom knew ChunSam had done alot of horrible things to JinSuk but the only thing now that could helped JinSuk was GyeongHo. They should get married and JaeBeom would handle it..He would take care of the matter regarding ChunSam...

Tks inez for the summary of ep102! I hope it will not be one of those wild goose chase, brushing shoulders but just miss each other kind of thing. Just wish it will be what Myeongjin predicted - they will be united very soon so as to put everyone. except mr im out of their misery.

Thank God it is a holiday on Monday her and catch ep 103! :w00t:

Guest inez

Hey nana..me too..i cant wait to know how HyangSuk feel after she found out JinSuk's the missed-long-lost niece of her husband and her sis-in-law..

and sweet babes, i might be out of town till monday too..but i know there's KBS World at the place i'm staying it's just that i cant do the recaps there..anyway it's a public holiday and everyone's home too! :D ..cheers!

Guest nataliasiew

Tks inez for the summary of ep102! I hope it will not be one of those wild goose chase, brushing shoulders but just miss each other kind of thing. Just wish it will be what Myeongjin predicted - they will be united very soon so as to put everyone. except mr im out of their misery.

Thank God it is a holiday on Monday her and catch ep 103! :w00t:

I have been watching this show on KBS World in Malaysia on Saturdays marathon and probably Monday too as it's a public holiday but I'm going to Overseas and I'll be missing 3 Satudays shows in a row.(9 episodes altogether OMG) ..Otoke...any one can tell me where I can catch up on the show with Eng subs for the missing eps from 104 onwards anywhere. :tears: Veoh? I tried there but they only had Beautiful Days by Lee Byung Yun & Choi Jo Woo's version and not this. Please help...the shows getting exciting now...Thanks.

I do hope Jinsuk finds her Uncle & Auntie before anything bad comes to either of them from Chunsam. Hope this Im guy gets punished for being so wicked stealing from the dead and leaving their baby to die and now blackmailing her uncle...I really hate him!

Guest mcramsey

I recently watched the 102 episode.

Nearly make me in tears watching Jinsuk and her mother crying after Jinsuk found out she's her stepdaugther.

Wah...that Im Chunsam becoming more and more arrogant.

Can't wait for him to feel the heat from Colonel Kim.

Very very bad man that Chunsam <_<

Me from Malaysia too.

Saturday is 'Beautiful Days' marathon...10am - 1.00pm.

Guest nana585

Saw ep103 this morning.

Jinsuk more or less accepted her fate and decided to get on with life and stay grateful to her mom & family for bringing her up.

Jaebom met with Mr Im and told him that the family had agreed to let his son marry Jinsuk on condition that

Mr Im sign an agreement to treat Jinsuk well and to mention abt the his relationship with his father during the war

(I think must be about how he stole from Jinsuk's grandfather). Obviously Mr Im rejected. He became very

nervous & agitated, wanting to get his project started quickly.

Colonel Kim is still trying to dig out more info on Mr Im, but without much success.

His sister went to the restaurant & asked the lady owner about the couple who were enquiring abt Obok Brewery

and found out that they were not from Seoul.

Dalbong's silly wife got hold the magazine interview with Hyangsuk & Colonel Kim and rush to Sunae's restuarant

to break the news and Dajeong was there and in her excitment blurt out that HS and the Colonel were married

and poor Dajeong was totally heartbroken & upset with her mom. Sunae asked jinsuk to bring her home.

This episode ended with Dajeong calling Hysangsuk and the call was picked up by the designer who heard

Dajeong calling for Oma Oma.. and a shocked & panicky Hysangsuk..

No next episode preview :(

Guest pint0

Poor Dajeong, what a way to find out about her mum! I wonder what tall story Hysangsuk is going to cook up to worm her way out of this. Or is she going to be found out and possibly the news that her adopted sister is the long-lost neice will save her hide from the Col and his sister?

A friend of mine told me that her story was rather similar to Dajeong. That is, her mother remarried. Her step-father knew of her existence but they hid the fact from his family (who were filthy rich. The step-Dad was afraid to be disinherited if his Dad found out the Mum's secret). Her Mum and step-Dad visited her often during the weekends (she was brought up by her grandma) and on occasions took her home for a few days. Of course, always when the step-Dad's parents were not overseas. She said she felt like a dirty little secret. Then her step-sister was born, followed by two more siblings. By the time she could be "acknowledged" she no longer wanted to live with her Mum. She was 12 years old then. It was after the third time that she ran away, back to her Grandma's house that her Grandma told her Mum to stop forcing her to live with them. The Mum has to wake up and realised that she lost her daughter when she made her feel that she was a dirty little secret. What she said to me was a lot like what Dajeong said to Jinsuk. That they were poor but not starving. She didn't need to have a comfortable life but she needed her Mother. And her Mother threw her away like a dirty dishcloth to get a better life for herself.

So I hope this blasted Hysangsuk wakes up before its too late for her. She's such a spoilt whiny princess that I just wish I could slap her and give her a good shaking to wake her up!

I do not know whether Jaebeom really has overcome his feelings for Jinsuk. He has said that a couple of times. But each time, through clenched teeth and a very mullish expression. It looks like he has gone into deeper denial.

It looks like a gentle breeze would blow Miyeong far away but she is tougher than she looks. and has a big heart. I'm so glad for JaeHyeok. If he could only lose the Bruce Lee hairstyle, i think he will look quite cute!

Guest fizicola

Saw ep103 this morning.

Jinsuk more or less accepted her fate and decided to get on with life and stay grateful to her mom & family for bringing her up.

Jaebom met with Mr Im and told him that the family had agreed to let his son marry Jinsuk on condition that

Mr Im sign an agreement to treat Jinsuk well and to mention abt the his relationship with his father during the war

(I think must be about how he stole from Jinsuk's grandfather). Obviously Mr Im rejected. He became very

nervous & agitated, wanting to get his project started quickly.

Colonel Kim is still trying to dig out more info on Mr Im, but without much success.

His sister went to the restaurant & asked the lady owner about the couple who were enquiring abt Obok Brewery

and found out that they were not from Seoul.

Dalbong's silly wife got hold the magazine interview with Hyangsuk & Colonel Kim and rush to Sunae's restuarant

to break the news and Dajeong was there and in her excitment blurt out that HS and the Colonel were married

and poor Dajeong was totally heartbroken & upset with her mom. Sunae asked jinsuk to bring her home.

This episode ended with Dajeong calling Hysangsuk and the call was picked up by the designer who heard

Dajeong calling for Oma Oma.. and a shocked & panicky Hysangsuk..

No next episode preview :(

thank you nana,,, i forgot to watch the drama yesterday...

hopefully, there will be a summary for today episode

It looks like a gentle breeze would blow Miyeong far away but she is tougher than she looks. and has a big heart. I'm so glad for JaeHyeok. If he could only lose the Bruce Lee hairstyle , i think he will look quite cute!

hehehehehe :lol:

Guest inez

Hey nana thanks for reviews of ep.103...today's ep..104

So..the word's finally out..HyeonSu passed the phone to HyangSuk..some little girl was asking for her mom..HyangSuk with a shock on her face answered the call. DaJeong asked if it was true the pics in the magazine she saw was her mom and her new husband. HyangSuk said yes and she asked when her mom was going to come back for her..HyangSuk did not reply and she hung up the phone. That made DaJeong crying for her mom, JinSuk came in and saw DaJeong on the phone and was shocked as well..but HyangSuk had hung up the phone and DaJeong was left crying and asking for her mom JinSuk hugged her..

HyeonSu found out about DaJeong and she was terribly mad and upset with HyangSuk. She blasted HyangSuk for lying and wonder what else if she's capable of..if there was anything else she was hiding from her and her husband. HyangSuk begged HyeonSu to understand the situation she's in and that she's expecting with a baby andbut HyeonSu said that was not an excuse. Enraged, she got up and left with HyangSuk pleading at her..just then MyeongJu came back and saw them with HyeonSu raising her voice at HyangSuk..she asked what exactly was happening..but HyangSuk cut in and said HyeonSu had to rush back to do some important errands. HyeonSu looked at her filled with anger.. She could have just spilled everything to MyeongJu but she said she had to go and she 'would meet' HyangSuk later..So HyangSuk was off the hook for now..HyangSuk asked where MyeongJu had been..hiding her pure anxiety..

skipping scenes of Aegyeong n Dalbong..this couple seriously needs counselling..but thanks to Aegyeong too for blurting the truth about HyangSuk..

So in her room, HyangSuk was pacing up and down worrying..she called her mom at the restaurant..She blamed SuNae for letting DaJeong finding out the truth. SuNae blasted her that DaJeong have eyes too and that could not stop her from looking at her picstures in the magazine. HyangSuk was furious that DaJeong called and her designer friend knew everything now..SuNae answered back HyangSuk should consider DaJeong's feelings too..and hung up. HyangSuk was thinking 'the worst has occured' now but she did not expect things could have happened so soon..so she went out to meet HyeonSu..MyeongJu asked where she was going and she said she had to buys some stuff for MyeongJin..

SuNae and SunDeok with her mom were talking about HyangSuk..SunDeok knew that the family would never accept DaJeong..they would have obviously 'felt betrayed now..and JaeBeom was the right one that could raise her.

Meanwhile JaeBeom and Dr Choe had an arguement. JaeBeom refused to stay with Dr Choe and said they should be living with his mom instead. He said he should always be there for his mom and family. But Dr Choe argued there's always the weekends and added he's being selfish and hopeless..And then he received a call from ChunSam..

HyangSuk met HyeonSu. She pleaded with HyeonSu to spare her and to keep the secret from her husband and MyeongJu. HyeonSu said HyangSuk's a terrible person for lying. But HyangSuk said she did this for her family..it involved them and if HyeonSu revealed the truth she would not only 'kill one but two as well'..that means her baby too. So HyeonSu answered HyangSuk should told them the truth if it's not from her..

CheolGu expressed his worry about the future of the theatre..He's not happy with MiYeong spending more time with her gran and JaeHyeok at hte projector room.

MyeongJin said that the old woman at the restaurant told her that HyeYoung was with the man she's engaged to be married..she's distraught to think about her and asked MyeongJin who this man that's been negotiating with him..MyeongJin said he would let them know soon..

JaeBeom had talks with ChunSam..as JaeBeom wanted everything in writing..he asked the same from JaeBeom too..but it came with a collateral..he wanted something in return and JaeBeom, as a man who believed in truth and honesty said he's in for it..anything ChunSam asked for. ChunSam answered he wanted JaeBeom's head as collateral..he knew that JaeBeom would gave up now he would not, surely, give up his life for JinSuk..so he got up to leave and JaeBeom said yes..he would put his neck for her..

GyeongHo was on the phone with JinSuk..he said JinSuk should be thankful and to think her parents as her real parents now never to think that she's adopted. JinSuk told him she's thinking the same too..and all this was heard by the GyeongHwa his beetchy little spoilt sister..so she told her mom. Her mom was worried and upset to know that JinSuk's adopted and asked GyeongHo who later said it did not change anything and he still love love JinSuk. She was furious and said JinSuk could be from some gypsy clan and what if her real parents came and asked money from them..She asked form ChunSam who said it's no big deal and he denied knowing anything..

Eventually MyeongJin told his family about the man he was negotiating with..Hyangsuk said she should know too for she's part of the family now..and he said he's someone related to HyangSuk..he's Im ChunSam...HyangSuk's had been given too many shocks today...

Guest fizicola

Hey nana thanks for reviews of ep.103...today's ep..104

So..the word's finally out..HyeonSu passed the phone to HyangSuk..some little girl was asking for her mom..HyangSuk with a shock on her face answered the call. DaJeong asked if it was true the pics in the magazine she saw was her mom and her new husband. HyangSuk said yes and she asked when her mom was going to come back for her..HyangSuk did not reply and she hung up the phone. That made DaJeong crying for her mom, JinSuk came in and saw DaJeong on the phone and was shocked as well..but HyangSuk had hung up the phone and DaJeong was left crying and asking for her mom JinSuk hugged her..

HyeonSu found out about DaJeong and she was terribly mad and upset with HyangSuk. She blasted HyangSuk for lying and wonder what else if she's capable of..if there was anything else she was hiding from her and her husband. HyangSuk begged HyeonSu to understand the situation she's in and that she's expecting with a baby andbut HyeonSu said that was not an excuse. Enraged, she got up and left with HyangSuk pleading at her..just then MyeongJu came back and saw them with HyeonSu raising her voice at HyangSuk..she asked what exactly was happening..but HyangSuk cut in and said HyeonSu had to rush back to do some important errands. HyeonSu looked at her filled with anger.. She could have just spilled everything to MyeongJu but she said she had to go and she 'would meet' HyangSuk later..So HyangSuk was off the hook for now..HyangSuk asked where MyeongJu had been..hiding her pure anxiety..

Eventually MyeongJin told his family about the man he was negotiating with..Hyangsuk said she should know too for she's part of the family now..and he said he's someone related to HyangSuk..he's Im ChunSam...HyangSuk's had been given too many shocks today...

thanks inez.. i like these parts...

Guest adikkeluangman

I don't like HyangSuk n Mr Im. Both are selfish. If HyangSuk told everything before and not lying to HyeonSu maybe she can help or something I rather watched Dalbong and his wife although her screeching voice sometine annoying.

DaeJong really looks like JinSuk when she let her hair down.

Guest nana585

Thanks inez. Looks like HyangSuk is now in hot soup! Worst part abt her is she is always blaming others

and never see that all her unhappiness is her own doing. I hope she will come clean with the colonel & his sister

though I very much doubt so. She will scheme thru her ways by emotional blackmailing Hyeonsu, I am sure!

This dreadful woman who cares only for herself!

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Archived