JYP/Park Jinyoung (박진영) Official Thread

chiyo

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin thanks JYP and Unnies for hit song 'Shut Up'

Min Hyo Rin thanked J.Y. Park and her fellow Unnies members for helping her achieve her dream to be a girl group member and more.

On July 1, Unnies' song "Shut Up", which we've seen them put together on KBS' 'Unnies' Slam Dunk', hit #1 on all 8 major real-time music charts. On the all-kill, Min Hyo Rin commented, "I never even thought it'd be #1 on a music chart. I'm thankful to all of you who've watched over Unnies."

She added, "To the members - You all suffered a lot because of me. I'm sorry, and I Love you. I'm thankful to producer J.Y. Park, who created a good song and stage for us. I'll do my best not to make a mistake during our 'Music Bank' performance."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/min-hyo-rin-thanks-jyp-and-unnies-for-hit-song-shut-up 

-----
“Sister’s Slam Dunk” Shows What Went On Behind The Scenes Of Debut MV

The July 1 episode of KBS’s “Sister’s Slam Dunk” revealed what went on behind-the-scenes of Unnies’ debut music video, “Shut Up.”

The cast members all practiced non-stop in order to be ready for the music video filming. Park Jin Young checked on them several times, sparing no effort to realize Min Hyo Rin’s dream of becoming a girl group member.

1467386162561_99_20160702001704.jpg?type

After criticizing their performance several times, Park Jin Young finally gave Unnies some praise, saying, “Kim Sook and Hong Jin Kyung have improved.”

Meanwhile, the music video had a black-with-hot-pink-accents color scheme, an aesthetic they carried over into their performance on “Music Bank.”

They managed to get the choreography perfect and Jessi gave her all during the filming after her lack of passion in previous episodes. Tiffany made sure to ask, “Please put Min Hyo Rin in all the individual cuts” so that the actress could live out her dream fully.

The music video follows a story, with Min Hyo Rin as the female lead involved in a love line. Yoo Hee Yeol, Park Jin Young, and Kim Joon Ho also appear in the music video.

The “Shut Up” music video will be released on July 8. 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/01/sisters-slam-dunk-shows-went-behind-scenes-unnies-debut-mv/ 

-----
JYP Impresses Viewers With His Meticulous Supervision Of Unnies’ Comeback Prep

Park Jin Young impresses viewers with his meticulous supervision of Unnies’ comeback preparations on the latest episode of “Sister’s Slam Dunk.”

Even down to the on-stage outfits, Park Jin Young wants everything to be just right.

Sisters-Slam-Dunk.jpg

“Right now the outfits are a bit boring,” Park Jin Young says as looks at the mostly black outfits the Unnies’ members are wearing. “Hong Jin Kyung’s hot pink wig color is fun, so I think it will be good if we add hot pink accents to everyone’s outfits.”

He makes the final call, “Hot pink shoes and lipstick for Jessi, the hot pink wig and the cut-out leggings.”

“Ra Mi Ran in hot pink sleeveless shirt, Min Hyo Rin in a hot pink necklace and anklet, a hot pink fedora for Kim Sook and for Tiffany let’s add a hot pink accent to her shoelaces or some other string on her clothes,” he continues.

The “Sister’s Slam Dunk” cast recently debuted on “Music Bank” as the Unnies. 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/01/jyp-impresses-viewers-meticulous-supervision-unnies-comeback-prep/

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived