JYP/Park Jinyoung (박진영) Official Thread

chiyo

Guest adikkeluangman

“Radio Star” To Host A JYP Entertainment Special With Park Jin Young, Jo Kwon, Min Hyo Rin, And G.Soul

On an upcoming episode of “Radio Star,” JYP Entertainment’s Park Jin Young, Min Hyo Rin, Jo Kwon, and G.Soul will be a guest on the show.

The show’s affiliates announced the news through its SNS on April 30 and revealed that the staff has been gathering accounts of the stars’ being witnessed outside of work. The staff say this will double the fun of the program.

2016043014133156668_1.jpg

Plus, since they are all housed under JYP Entertainment, viewers are looking forward to finding out some fun secrets that goes on in the agency with Park Jin Young.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/30/radio-star-to-host-a-jyp-entertainment-special-with-park-jin-young-jo-kwon-min-hyo-rin-and-g-soul/ 

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Young Joins “Sisters’ Slam Dunk” Project With Appearances By TWICE And I.O.I

Park Jin Young’s promise to appear on “Sisters’ Slam Dunk” was revealed by Min Hyo Rin on a press conference last month.

Last week, a teaser on the broadcast showed that the singer has finished recording an episode.

1462149428781.jpg

However, it turns out that he was not doing a one-off guesting, but joining a project to help one of the ladies realize a dream. The said project will continue throughout the show, and will involve enlisting the help of girl groups TWICE and I.O.I.

“Sisters’ Slam Dunk” broadcasts every Friday at 11 p.m. KST on KBS2, with Park Jin Young’s first episode set to air this month.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/01/jyp-joins-sisters-slam-dunk-project-with-appearances-by-twice-and-i-o-i/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

J.Y. Park reveals why he doesn't compose songs for GOT7 and TWICE

J.Y. Park vented about the age gap between him and JYPE's youngest groups. 

On the most recent airing of 'Unnie's Slamdunk', J.Y Park visited the unnies to help Min Hyo Rin achieve her dreams of becoming a girl group member. Then, during the discussion about music, J.Y. Park revealed why he doesn't compose for GOT7 and TWICE.

Ch0dPP4U4AA09zL.jpg

J.Y. Park said, "I don't make songs for GOT7 and TWICE. I wrote songs for g.o.d because I know them well, but with the other friends [GOT7 and TWICE], we are not in relationships where we can talk about life." 

He continued, "To be honest, I miss the g.o.d days. The first song I wrote was g.o.d's "Dear Mother". When I heard Park Joon Hyung's story it broke my heart. If I get to create another girl group then I will want to find out more about what's on their mind." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/jy-park-reveals-why-he-doesnt-compose-songs-for-got7-and-twice 

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Gu Ra disses J.Y. Park on 'Radio Star,' saying they wanted Suzy

Kim Gu Ra was relentless against J.Y. Park from the start of MBC's 'Radio Star' on May 11!

On this day, J.Y. Park stated, "Since returning home, G.Soul only did the music that matched his color and was not greatly exposed.  Now there's only a year left before he goes to the military.  I thought that this was a shame, so I personally requested to the production crew to let him appear [on the show], and was told he had to be on standby for a month.  But I was told that if I appear with him, tweaking their schedule was possible, so I appeared."  What a subtle boast.  Also, wonder how that makes G.Soul sitting there feel.

CiMRyJMXIAAlxw2.jpg

Kim Gu Ra dissed him, correcting him with, "The person we wanted was Suzy [not you]. Then we would even listen to three songs by G.Soul," causing laughter.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/kim-gu-ra-disses-jy-park-on-radio-star-saying-they-wanted-suzy 

-----
Did J.Y. Park know about Min Hyo Rin's relationship with Taeyang from the very beginning?

J.Y. Park and Min Hyo Rin were two of the guests on the May 11 episode of 'Radio Star,' where they talked in great detail about the latter's romantic relationship with Big Bang's Taeyang. 

Min Hyo Rin admitted that she was quite surprised when news articles first publicized her relationship with Taeyang, despite claiming to know that the articles on her relationship would be published. She spilled to the MC panel, "I was surprised when I saw the articles. At the time, [Taeyang and I] met quite often. We split up once but reconnected and it was at that time the pictures [of us] were published. I actually had an inkling that the articles would go out the day before they came out." 

min-hyo-rin_1462994083_1.jpg

J.Y. Park added his two cents, saying, "After the articles were out, I spoke with Yang Hyun Suk on the phone. Since [Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin] were meeting well, we decided to publicly acknowledge their relationship. When relationship rumors start, companies talk amongst themselves. It would have been disappointing if we acknowledged [the relationship] but the other party didn't." 

When the MCs questioned him how long he's known about Min Hyo Rin and Taeyang's relationship, J.Y. Park responded, "There are no secrets between us. I knew since the very beginning." Naturally, the MCs were curious about whether Yang Hyun Suk also knew about the relationship from the start. Min Hyo Rin answered vaguely, "From what I understand, he knew about [the relationship]." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/did-jy-park-know-about-min-hyo-rins-relationship-with-taeyang-from-the-very-beginning 

-----
JYP Reveals G.Soul Was Supposed To Play Kim Soo Hyun’s Role In “Dream High”

Park Jin Young reveals that he initially envisioned G.Soul as the male lead of hit drama series “Dream High.”

On the May 11 broadcast of MBC “Radio Star,” G.Soul explains why he ended up spending 15 years in the United States instead of debuting. He says that up until the U.S. financial crisis in 2008, Korean artists were being well-received in the United States. After the economy plummeted, a lot of production companies called it quits.

20160511_1462977642_71621700_1.jpg

Park Jin Young shares, “I was worried about G.Soul, and that’s how I came to write a portion of a drama storyline. It became ‘Dream High.’ I thought that if we made G.Soul the lead and then sent him back to America, his probability of success would be high.”

However, G.Soul declined the offer. Jo Kwon also chimes in, “I also got a call, but I was at the time not interested in acting or dramas.” The role would ultimately be filled by Kim Soo Hyun.

“In the end, Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy took the roles. Kim Soo Hyun played G.Soul’s role,” Park Jin Young says.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/11/jyp-reveals-g-soul-was-supposed-to-play-kim-soo-hyuns-role-in-dream-high

Guest adikkeluangman

miss A and Wonder Girls were vehemently against the songs J.Y. Park composed for them?

The cast members of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' visited J.Y. Park on the show's May 13 broadcast to ask the mogul if he could compose song dope songs for them. 

Kim Sook wanted to know if K-Pop idols had the right to voice their dislike for a song. Tiffany answered, "Usually, girl groups don't have a say [in the music composition process]." 

jy-park_1463152887_1.jpg

J.Y. Park, gave his two cents as a veteran in the industry, saying, "A singer's heart should be palpitating [while singing his/her songs]. But for the first and second albums, they should just do what they're told," bringing laughter. 

The JYP head went on to say, "Wonder Girls absolutely did not want to sing 'Tell Me,' and miss A said they would rather die than sing 'Bad Girl Good Girl,'" indicating that not all K-Pop artists necessarily like the songs which are handed to them. 

Lucky for Wonder Girls and miss A because both "Tell Me" and "Bad Girl Good Girl" did extremely well! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/miss-a-and-wonder-girls-were-vehemently-against-the-songs-jy-park-composed-for-them 

-----
Park Jin Young highly compliments Min Hyo Lin for her sense of humor

Park Jin Young highly complimented Min Hyo Lin for her sense of humor.

On May 11th, Park Jin Young and Min Hyo Lin appeared on channel MBC's 'Radio Star' as special guests with G.SOUL and Jo Kwon.

20160513003857_5734a391599e0_1.jpg

Regarding Min Hyo Lin, Park Jin Young said, "Hyo Lin is one of the most hilarious people around me. However, she would never appear on any variety programs if she does not know everyone in person."

Park Jin Young also said, "I just hope that she would show the true side of her on this program at least once today. I am predicting that she should start getting better as she starts appearing on more and more variety shows. Everyone will be able to see how hilarious she can get after about a year."

Min Hyo Lin said, "Park Jin Young recently asked the production team of one other variety show to not cut me out for one year at least."

Meanwhile, Jo Kwon told that G.SOUL's personality has changed a lot after studying in the U.S.

http://www.starnnews.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=448335 

Guest adikkeluangman

G.Soul low key disses J.Y. Park on 'Sketchbook'?

G.Soul made a guest appearance on the May 20 airing of 'Sketchbook,' where he paid homage to the late Prince and threw a low key diss at J.Y. Park. 

The R&B crooner covered Prince's "The Beautiful Ones," and said, "I'm a big fan of Prince and this is one of my favorites songs by him. I tried to honor his memory." 

Ci6vPi-UgAAe4l0.jpg

G.Soul also talked about how he became a hot topic after appearing on 'Sketchbook' last July which was his first TV appearance after 15 years of training. The singer related, "My mother was especially happy," and drew curiosity when he mentioned that he received a lengthy text from J.Y. Park after he performed a short rendition of "I Have a Girl." 

G.Soul made a guest appearance on the May 20 airing of 'Sketchbook,' where he paid homage to the late Prince and threw a low key diss at J.Y. Park. 

The R&B crooner covered Prince's "The Beautiful Ones," and said, "I'm a big fan of Prince and this is one of my favorites songs by him. I tried to honor his memory." 

G.Soul also talked about how he became a hot topic after appearing on 'Sketchbook' last July which was his first TV appearance after 15 years of training. The singer related, "My mother was especially happy," and drew curiosity when he mentioned that he received a lengthy text from J.Y. Park after he performed a short rendition of "I Have a Girl." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/gsoul-low-key-disses-jy-park-on-sketchbook

-----
'Unnies' Slam Dunk' decides on girl group name for Min Hyo Rin

On the May 20 installment of KBS 2TV's 'Unnies' Slam Dunk,' the members brainstormed for a name for the girl group that Min Hyo Rin will be in to fulfill her lifelong dream.

Ra Mi Ran suggested Six Dreams while Min Hyo Rin said Flashy Girl.  Kim Sook then said, "If you add Mi Ran and me, we're 84 years old," so she suggested Unnies, causing laughter.

min-hyo-rin_1463759358_20160521003554171

After a heated debate, they decided on UNNIE'S and J.Y. Park then said, "We need a concept for the clothes, hair, and makeup.  But there's no production cost.  You all have remarkable senses, so prepare it yourselves," causing laughter.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/unnies-slam-dunk-decide-on-girl-group-name-for-min-hyo-rin 

Guest adikkeluangman

J.Y. Park personally judges the dancing of the 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' crew

The crew of 'Unnie's Slam Dunk' polished their dancing on the show's May 27 airing, learning the moves to "Shut Up." 

J.Y. Park made a guest appearance on this episode once again to personally give them pointers and judge their dancing ability. During practice, Ra Mi Ran shocked everyone by how well she danced, even placing first among the 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' crew! Jessi, on the other hand, struggled a bit with the moves, placing dead last--guess dancing is not really her thing? 

The crew of 'Unnie's Slam Dunk' polished their dancing on the show's May 27 airing, learning the moves to "Shut Up." 

J.Y. Park made a guest appearance on this episode once again to personally give them pointers and judge their dancing ability. During practice, Ra Mi Ran shocked everyone by how well she danced, even placing first among the 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' crew! Jessi, on the other hand, struggled a bit with the moves, placing dead last--guess dancing is not really her thing? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gihP8E1qw7M 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDi3TI0XdcA

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/jy-park-personally-judges-the-dancing-of-the-unnies-slam-dunk-crew 

-----
Tiffany Talks About What It’s Like Recording At JYP

Recently the cast of “Unni’s Slam Dunk” came together to form an idol group of their own called “Unnis.”

The project stems from cast member Min Hyo Rin’s dream of becoming an idol. As a result, the practice and recording took place at her agency, JYP Entertainment. Although the average age of the group is 35, each member showed passion and dedication in rehearsals.

2016052701002108200146713_99_20160526150

Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany, who is the only member of the group who is actually an idol, was asked about what it was like recording at JYP instead of her own agency, SM Entertainment.

“I don’t have enough air in my sound,” she said, referencing company founder Park Jin Young’s trademark singing style. “My voice is very clear and high-pitched, so it was hard work trying to imitate JYP’s sound.”

She added, “I’m usually strong in recordings. I have more confidence in recording than on stage, but I lost a lot of energy recording at JYP today.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/26/tiffany-talks-about-what-its-like-recording-at-jyp/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

J.Y. Park lashes Jessi with harsh criticism on 'Unnies' Slam Dunk'

J.Y. Park spared no criticisms toward the cast of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' during the show's June 3 airing. 

The JYP head judged the entire crew on how much they have improved upon their performance skills. Out of all the cast members, J.Y. Park was particularly severe in his remarks toward Jessi for forgetting her lyrics. He told her, "Jessi, I don't know if you have enough [time to practice] but your efforts are really lacking. What are we going to do when you can't even memorize the lyrics or the melody?" 

J.Y. Park spared no criticisms toward the cast of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' during the show's June 3 airing. 

The JYP head judged the entire crew on how much they have improved upon their performance skills. Out of all the cast members, J.Y. Park was particularly severe in his remarks toward Jessi for forgetting her lyrics. He told her, "Jessi, I don't know if you have enough [time to practice] but your efforts are really lacking. What are we going to do when you can't even memorize the lyrics or the melody?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL9lWCCf4pk 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/jy-park-lashes-jessi-with-harsh-criticism-on-unnies-slam-dunk

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7′s Jackson Gets Told Off For Singing Army Song “JYP Style” On “Real Men”

On the June 5 episode of MBC’s “Real Men,” GOT7′s Jackson proves that you can take the idol out of JYP but you can’t take the JYP out of the idol.

During the episode, the cast learn an army song. The drill sergeant has each member take turns singing a verse of the song.

2016060519033216267-540x1212_99_20160605

GOT7 member BamBam successfully passes the test on the first try, singing the correct lyrics with the right pronunciation.

However, Jackson is a different story. He mispronounces the lyrics “our mission,” reading it as “our death,” causing the other soldiers to struggle to withhold their laughter.

The drill sergeant corrects him and tells Jackson to try again. This time, Jackson gets the words correct but not the style of singing. The drill sergeant is not having it with Jackson’s JYP-style soulful vocal style.

The sergeant barks, “Who put so much soul into an army song?”

Jackson responds, “I put a little bit of air [into my voice],” referring to the mixed voice style of singing that JYP is known for teaching its trainees.

“The army song is not something to show off your singing skills with! Do you understand?” the sergeant says.

In the subsequent interview, Jackson says, “We’re JYP, so we were trained that way. I purposefully put the air in because I wanted to let them know the precise notes.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/05/got7s-jackson-gets-told-off-for-singing-army-song-jyp-style-on-real-men/ 

-----
From Jun.K IG.

Trans : Jinyoungie hyung with my brothas at #studioJ  #JYPLIVE #JYP  #realsession #jazz #swing  (by 2pmalways)

Guest adikkeluangman

Hong Jin Kyung gets teary-eyed practicing singing with J.Y. Park in 'Unnies' Slam Dunk'

'Unnies' Slam Dunk' was a bit of an emotional ride for cast member Hong Jin Kyung on June 10.

On this day, the girls had their first recording with Producer J.Y. Park and each prepared for the session.  At home, Hong Jin Kyung even prepared honey water for the producer. Jessi said to her, "Unnie, you're too much.  You've never done anything like this for us," but Hong Jin Kyung didn't care, only showing her affection toward J.Y. Park.

CknyZ_0XAAA6IU_.jpg

However, in the assessment before the recording, Hong Jin Kyung was unable to do a good job.  J.Y. Park told the other members, "You're worthy of boast.  You did well," but to Hong Jin Kyung, he said, "You're the problem.  I feel like only you won't be able to do the recording.  You stay behind and have a one-on-one practice with me."  Hong Jin Kyung said, "The honey water had no use," causing laughter.

As the members went into the studio to record one or two at a time, Hong Jin Kyung's complaints grew.  "I really wanted to cry," she said.  "I thought, 'What's wrong with me?' Why did he have to say that he wanted to do personal training?  Since when did he have interest in me to do that?" 

After all of the members recorded, Hong Jin Kyung remained with J.Y. Park to practice singing.  As the rehearsal went on, her eyes grew teary, although she tried to hide it and not let the tears fall.  She said, "I felt pathetic.  I even thought, 'I don't have the right to be in a girl group, so why am I here making it hard for other people?'"recording.  You stay behind and have a one-on-one practice with me."  Hong Jin Kyung said, "The honey water had no use," causing laughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPgvYHuh0oE

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/hong-jin-kyung-gets-teary-eyed-practicing-singing-with-jy-park-in-unnies-slam-dunk 

-----
J.Y. Park showers Jessi with compliments for her powerful vocals on 'Unnie's Slamdunk'

J.Y. Park was astonished by Jessi's incredible improvements on the June 10 airing of 'Unnie's Slamdunk'!

Last week, J.Y. Park targeted Jessi with harsh criticism for her lack of effort. However, on this week's episode, Jessi shocked J.Y. Park with her improved vocals, getting showered with compliments! The producer stated, "Everything sounds dope. You sound like Mary J. Blige." 

jessica-ho_1465598811_%E3%85%93%E3%85%9B

He continued his great compliments throughout her recording, and even said, "Perfect! She really sounds black." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/jy-park-showers-jessi-with-compliments-for-her-powerful-vocals-on-unnies-slamdunk 

-----
Jeong Jinwoon Talks About His Struggle To Find His Sound In Previous Agencies

On June 9, Jeong Jinwoon held a showcase for his first maxi single “Will.” At the showcase, he revealed that he had had trouble finding the right agency to fit his music.

“I heard the word ‘no’ 99 percent of the time at JYP and Big Hit Entertainment,” he said. “It wasn’t 100 percent because at Big Hit I got to release my solo single ‘You Walking Towards Me.’”

CkgA2P_WEAEvUzl.jpg

He also shared that his music has changed from his previous acoustic guitar sound. “Park Jin Young PD told me that I had to believe in my music until the end. I was influenced by San E a lot. Park Jin Young told me that I might have to leave like San E to find success.”

Jeong Jinwoon debuted under JYP Entertainment in the ballad group 2AM and released a solo single under Big Hit Entertainment in 2011 while still under contract with JYP. In 2015 he left JYP and signed with Mystic Entertainment.

“Yoon Jong Shin [the founder of Mystic] and I talked a lot,” he shared. “When he first heard my music, he told me that there was still a lot I had to work on and we could walk that road together. He worked hard on helping me with vocal mixing and recording.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/09/jeong-jinwoon-talks-about-his-struggle-to-find-his-sound-in-previous-agencies/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

J.Y. Park(박진영) "Still Alive(살아있네)" M/V

The MV is so good and the lyrics so witty and that's why I love him like this.

Guest adikkeluangman

J.Y. Park is full of compliments for Tiffany's soulful singing

J.Y. Park was thoroughly impressed by Tiffany's vocals on the June 17 airing of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk.' 

The JYP head visited the set of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' once again to oversee the music recording process, giving pointers and advice for the cast members. When it was Tiffany's turn to record, a smile immediately creeped up J.Y. Park's face. Unsurprisingly, J.Y. Park spared Tiffany no compliments, telling her that she was much improved than before. Tiffany joked lightheartedly, "Did I gain some air [in my singing]?" referring to J.Y. Park's famous method of using a 'half air half noise' sound. 

ClLR2JlWkAAhZLL.jpg

Though J.Y. Park was completely satisfied with Tiffany's singing, Tiffany herself seemed disappointed in herself as she wasn't in the best condition. However, the end result was much better than what the both of them expected, mostly thanks to Tiffany's insistence on recording her parts over and over again. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntW_D-EbLLw

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/jy-park-is-full-of-compliments-for-tiffanys-soulful-singing 

-----
J.Y. Park gives Jessi some sound advice on her lyric composition process

J.Y. Park had some advice for Jessi's rap lines on the June 17 episode of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk.' 

The rapper carefully examined her own lyrics one more time before the official recording process began, checking for ways to improve them. Confident that there was nothing wrong with her lines, Jessi rapped in front of J.Y. Park, mixing in some English here and there. 

jessica-ho_1466187742_1.jpg

J.Y. Park took issue with the English portion of her lyrics, advising her, "I think it's best to [rap in] Korean. This program is watched by Korean people all over the country so the content must be easy and understandable." 

Though J.Y. Park and Jessi clash on the show due to their strong personalities, the JYP founder admitted during an interview, "Jessi is someone you can't dislike even when you want to get angry at her." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYtqQ1I6e8c

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/jy-park-gives-jessi-some-sound-advice-on-her-lyric-composition-process 

-----
JYP Encourages Tiffany In Her Singing On “Unni’s Slam Dunk”

On the June 17 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Unni’s Slamdunk,” the cast members take to the recording studio with producer Park Jin Young.

Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany arrives fully prepared for her recording session in the recording booth, armed with notes and medicine for her throat.

1466172578476.jpg

Although Tiffany isn’t completely happy with her takes, Park Jin Young encourages her saying, “Compared to last time, I’m getting a sound that much more pleasant to the ears and really smooth.”

Tiffany jokes, “I guess I have developed some air [in my voice],” referring to the half-air and half-sound singing style that Park Jin Young teaches to those under his tutelage.

Tiffany continues with the ad libs, for which Park Jin Young gives her a score of 100, but she is dissatisfied.

“I’m kind of having a blank out because I’m not singing well due to my poor condition right now. I can’t even give myself a score of 20.” Tiffany says.

“Trust me,” Park Jin Young responds. “If you listen to it later, you will not think that at all.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/17/jyp-encourages-tiffany-singing-unnis-slam-dunk/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

JYP X Samsung Soundcamp REMIX CONTEST

This app looks cool. They collaborate to make contest for JYP new song. Those interested need to use the apps.

Guest adikkeluangman

J.Y. Park shows his disappointment in Jessi

Singer and producer J.Y. Park expressed his disappointment in Jessi on the June 24 airing of KBS 2TV's 'Unnies' Slam Dunk.'

The members were tested on individual dances.  During this, Jessi showed that she had not perfectly learned the moves, dancing timidly.  Seeing this, J.Y. Park was unable to hide his disappointment, telling her, "You're the biggest problem.  If I had as much talent as you, I'd work really hard.  It's talent given by the heavens, so shouldn't you raise it up to its best level at least once in your life?  You've failed to demonstrate even ten percent of what you were born with."

ClvXnk3VYAAoHcd.jpg

After his sincere constructive criticism, she replied, "Thank you.  I'll work hard."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd1cLp8sdSc 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/jy-park-shows-his-disappointment-in-jessi 

-----
What made Tiffany so sorry that she sank to her knees on 'Unnies' Slam Dunk'?

On the June 24 episode of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk,' J.Y. Park tested the members to see how much their dancing has improved. 

As soon as Tiffany showed up at the practice room, the other cast members cheered, "The ace is here!" and welcomed her with open arms. However, unlike the rest of the 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' crew, Tiffany was looking downer than usual. The singer, wearing an apologetic expression, sank to her knees as soon as she walked into the studio. When the members looked at her with puzzled faces, Tiffany explained, "I'm so sorry but I didn't practice. Once preparations for my performances are over, I will live at JYP for a week." 

jy-park_1466804312_1.jpg

Soon thereafter, J.Y. Park himself showed up at the studio, and Tiffany turned to him to apologize once again. She said, "I didn't get to practice much. I'm sorry. I'm not good at multi-tasking." Jessi also took the opportunity to 'fess up, telling J.Y. Park, "Tiffany and I didn't get to prepare. But we'll work the hardest." 

Though Tiffany and Jessi didn't prepare, it seems Hong Jin Kyung was born prepared! Noting the her confidence, J.Y. Park complimented Hong Jin Kyung, "You seem to be full of confidence today." Unfortunately, it seems Hong Jin Kyung didn't practice as much as she claimed, as she messed up the dance move near the end.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/what-made-tiffany-so-sorry-that-she-sank-to-her-knees-on-unnies-slam-dunk 

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin And Park Jin Young Cheer On Tiffany At Her Solo Concert

The “Unni’s Slam Dunk” shows that they are really becoming family.

On June 26, Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany posted an Instagram revealing that Min Hyo Rin and Park Jin Young had come out to cheer her on at the last night of her solo concert series “WEEKEND.” She writes, “I love you Hyo Rin unni I love you Jin Young oppa♥ Touched by [their] loyalty. We debut next week. Unni’s Slam Dunk’s ‘Shut Up’ daebak.”

Cl5r9_SWAAAJ6ZV.jpg

In the photo, Tiffany poses sweetly with fellow “Unni’s Slam Dunk” member Min Hyo Rin and producer Park Jin Young backstage at the SMTOWN Theatre.

With an imminent debut, the members of “Unni’s Slam Dunk” are in the final stages of preparations. You can catch them every Friday at 11 p.m. KST on KBS 2TV.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/26/min-hyo-rin-park-jin-young-cheer-tiffany-solo-concert/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

UNNIES drop funky MV teaser for 'Shut Up,' featuring J.Y. Park and Yoo Hee Yeol

Project girl group UNNIES of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' is revving for their debut!

They dropped the MV teaser for the group, which includes Min Hyo Rin, Jessi, Tiffany, and more.  Let's just get this out there - they all look hot!  The song sounds promising with that classic funky J.Y. Park sound.  He can be seen in the MV along with Yoo Hee Yeol!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/unnies-drop-funky-mv-teaser-for-shut-up-featuring-jy-park-and-yoo-hee-yeol 

-----
Park Jin Young To Take Charge of Producing Fei’s Solo Album

While it was announced that miss A’s Fei will be making a solo debut, it has been recently revealed that the one who will be producing her solo album is no other than Park Jin Young.

The concept of her solo album will be luxurious and sexy, which was represented before by other JYP artists such as Park Jiyoon and Sunmi.

1467246507645_99_20160630095003.jpg?type

Fei’s solo debut has been planned by Park Jin Young and JYP Entertainment in top secret. JYP Entertainment houses many artists, but Park Jin Young actually taking lead in producing for an artist is a rare occasion.

Just from the pre-production stage of Fei’s solo album, fans can see that her solo promotions will take quite a different route compared to that of other solo female artists in the agency.

Are you looking forward to Fei’s solo debut?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/30/park-jin-young-take-charge-producing-feis-solo-album/ 

Archived