[drama 2008] Before And After Cosmetic Surgery 비포&애프터 &#49457

Guest huangsy

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this drama very much. Thanks withS2 and team work for excellent Eng Sub. I've just finished ep6 and really love the song...that single sing nearly the end of that ep. Anybody know the name and the single please advise. Many Thanks !!!

I love this drama very much. Thanks withS2 and team work for excellent Eng Sub. I've just finished ep6 and really love the song...that single sing nearly the end of that ep. Anybody know the name and the single please advise. Many Thanks !!!

you mean the song the band sing ?

the song is

Glory days by T.A Copy(타카피)

09020690006.jpg

the song mp3 link

http://www.mediafire.com/?11yjiskm4l0

thanks WITH S2.

does anyone have some screen caps or spoilers to share, because i am starting, but i would like to know whats happening so far. thanks.

Guest smiley6yrl

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone have ep 1-2,6+ of the Shinhwa 700mb version in direct dl links? I have searched all 8 pages and I only managed to get ep3,4, and 5 of shinhwa. Thanks so much!

Guest linh27

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone have ep 1-2,6+ of the Shinhwa 700mb version in direct dl links? I have searched all 8 pages and I only managed to get ep3,4, and 5 of shinhwa. Thanks so much!

you can find the shinhwa version on Veoh.com, i think raw-lyptika has the shinhwa versions here:

http://www.veoh.com/userChannels.html?user...5&offset=15

i got ep1 from there and it went w/ the shinhwa subs, also veoh seems a bit better cause it has no limits.

Guest fallenframes

i'm all caught up to episode 6! thanks for subbing withs2!

and also thanks to annchong & puella for uploading episode, a great help as torrents are so slow.

this show is fun to watch. i admit at first, the surgery stuff/blood etc was hard to watch eeek. lol.

all the characters are quirky, especially nurse hong. <3 manager yong is pretty awesome too.

this "secret" revolving around dr. choi, that'll be interesting when revealed.

in ep6, the singer they have, kim dong jun...anyone have the song he sings?

and also thanks to annchong & puella for uploading episode, a great help as torrents are so slow.

this show is fun to watch. i admit at first, the surgery stuff/blood etc was hard to watch eeek. lol.

all the characters are quirky, especially nurse hong. <3 manager yong is pretty awesome too.

Dear Fallenframes....please move above to posted #144 posted by Shirley

This song call " Glory Day " by T.A. Copy

Nice Song !!!

Guest fallenframes

Dear Fallenframes....please move above to posted #144 posted by Shirley

This song call " Glory Day " by T.A. Copy

Nice Song !!!

whoops how did i miss that hehe. thanks.

it is a nice song, but i like their older, more rock/punk songs.

...now we can get back to BAAPS hehe.

i hope this drama gets more attention. more people should watch it.

this thread is moving pretty slow...

welcome dear :)

Guest didiellza

Does Anyone know, who is the actor acting as the singer Kim Dong Jun??For me he seems like Kim Jeong Hoon (actor and singer, playing Prince Yul on Goong), but i am not sure. if anyone knows please let me know.

Guest enormous

@ didiellza: his name is Park Jin Woo, he's in Ice Girl (the one who falls in love with the main actress in the past - Kim Hyo Jin) and Bad Family (a rich and arrogant guy who later on falls in love with Nam Sang Mi). He's also in the movie called Dasepo Naughty Girl with Kim Ok Bin.

@ shirley: thnx a bunch for the song, I love it and desperately searching for it ^.^ Just wonder in the drama, is it that Kim Dong Jun singer really sings it?

@ didiellza: his name is Park Jin Woo, he's in Ice Girl (the one who falls in love with the main actress in the past - Kim Hyo Jin) and Bad Family (a rich and arrogant guy who later on falls in love with Nam Sang Mi). He's also in the movie called Dasepo Naughty Girl with Kim Ok Bin.

@ shirley: thnx a bunch for the song, I love it and desperately searching for it ^.^ Just wonder in the drama, is it that Kim Dong Jun singer really sings it?

keke . i wasnt sure if it is his real voice ...but it does sounds abit different from the TA Copy version ? maybe i need to listen to it again .but ya it was quite a catchy tune ~~ i was humming to it at the end ^^

i like the guitar scene with Dr Choi .and him

==

ohhh the secret of Dr choi will be revealed in esp 7`~ it was sad to see the young dr choi

with his deformity

and there a story about him and his ex wife . and i really like those fairytale illustration in esp 7~ haha the story after "happily ever after " in the fairy tale .if you want to know what happen to Snow White after she married ...and i think there was Cinderalla too ~~ lol

it was also in this esp .they know how OLD is dr CHOi ..hahahaha then there was this scenes of Nurse Hong thnking of their age gap ~~ ^^ even Dr HAn jaw dropped when he realise er the age of dr choi hahaha

9035279.jpg

9035280.jpg

and there was another scene of Dr Choi and young Dr han * i meant really very young Dr Han like maybe 6 or 7 year old * hahaha that one so cute the scene between them ...Dr Han didnt change much haha aka his personality ~

Guest didiellza

thanks for your reply. I saw three days ago ICE GIRL, that is why he was so familiar to me but I couldn't recall who I had seen him. thanks again

Archived