[drama 2008] Before And After Cosmetic Surgery 비포&애프터 &#49457

Guest huangsy

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fallenframes

thanks fallenframes for the caps!

poor Dr. Han!

the young boy who played Dr. Han...who is he? he's such a cute little boy! he looks like the boy from Single Papa In Love...is he?

i loved it when Nurse Hong was reflecting on the age difference between her and Dr. Choi

Dr. Choi is so funny with his little quirks! and Dr. Han acts so much like a kid and not at all like a 30 year old plastic surgeon should. It's so funny watching him whine!

you're welcome.

i adored ep7, hehe.

i keep rewatching it. i usually don't keep episodes after i've watched it.

they are not the same boy, they are both really cute though.

single papa: Ahn Do Kyu

baaps: ?

Guest sakura_dubai

how's everything here?? i downloaded the first four eps,, but i didn't like it.. so i stopped and waited for the rating... well, that rating won't affect my decidion because even though it's a new story , but it's still.. ummm really disgusting.. especially the first part of the first ep... i couldn't continue after that~

Guest fallenframes

sakura_dubai: might be a bit gory, but i got over it. the relationships between the characters and plots are quite interesting.

ep8. what's the song sung by a female singer when

geon su and gi nam are looking for dr. choi in the construction site & they find his cell. geon su holds gi nam as she cries because they found the abandoned cell along with the handkerchief she gave dr. choi. & choi is being beaten up somewhere else.

CAPS to come from ep08. minor picspam of manager yoon seo jin, hehe. she's so pretty & i love her style, especially the pink cardigan. this ep also revealed a little about seo jin's childhood & more about dr. choi & seon gu!

DO NOT HOT LINK

snapshot20080324160502.jpg

snapshot20080324160718.jpg

snapshot20080324160805.jpg

snapshot20080324160901.jpg

snapshot20080324161621.jpg

snapshot20080324161651.jpg

snapshot20080324162059.jpg

snapshot20080324162147.jpg

too too funny as gi nam was insulting him

snapshot20080324162150.jpg

snapshot20080324162238.jpg

snapshot20080324162537.jpg

love how geon su sports a white blazer as doctor's coat. so stylish & modern.

snapshot20080324164217.jpg

this is too cute. gi nam said she wanted an elephant!

Guest linh27

thanks fallenframes for the stills and info. i searched idols unlimited forum but i couldn't find the shinhwa episodes. what subject would it be under? if you could post the page link that would be great. thanks anyway.

that kid as a young geun su was so cute and very much like the older geun su.

dr choi making gi nam that elephant was so cute, if she ends up with choi or geun su i would be happy. but i'm rooting for geun su a little more.

so sad, only a few episodes left.

i saw the preview for episode 11, it looks like something will happen between the manager and one of the guys.

Guest Rachel18

Personally, if I were Nurse Hong, I wouldn't find it so hard to choose between the two doctors.

I would choose Dr. Han because both he and Nurse Hong, seem to have the most chemistry and they click.

Dr Choi - Nurse Hong relationship feels awkward. It always seems as if Dr. Choi is just humoring Nurse Hong for the heck of being a nice guy, plus he's old enough to be her father!

and...

Dr. Han is so cute! (gosh I'm so biased towards Lee Jin Wook!)

When I was first testing this show out by watching the first few episodes, I have to admit that I did cover up some of the surgery scenes because they were a bit too "real" for me! I couldn't help but be grossed out by some of the stuff they show, but the show had so much charm despite the blood so I'm sticking with it!

Guest fallenframes

linh27 it's in the baaps thread :)

i highlighted your preview for 11. ooooh! i only watch as the subs come out, so i'm not up to 11 yet, hehe. but, it sounds exciting!

has anyone noticed before that seo jin might like geon su? but then there's him and gi nam. ahhh, too many love connections.

Rachel18 now that you mention it, i can sorta agree with what you said. if choi is toying with gi nam, i would feel really bad if she gets hurt later...but then geun su will be there to comfort her and she'll start to fall for him and they'll have a happy ending, lol. okay...end cuz i'm conjuring up too many stories here.

Guest baqinardo

i was waiting for ur post annchong :w00t:

haha..

i love u so much... :rolleyes:

one more episode.

so sad.. :tears:

Guest jtranla

Thank you. Any Ental version available?

I see it in withs2 clubbox...and I cannot download from CB anymore...not sure what is the problem. So hopefully someone else can help you with your request. Sorry :(

Edit: see above post...annchong came to the rescue ;o)

Guest Rachel18

linh27 it's in the baaps thread :)

i highlighted your preview for 11. ooooh! i only watch as the subs come out, so i'm not up to 11 yet, hehe. but, it sounds exciting!

has anyone noticed before that seo jin might like geon su? but then there's him and gi nam. ahhh, too many love connections.

Rachel18 now that you mention it, i can sorta agree with what you said. if choi is toying with gi nam, i would feel really bad if she gets hurt later...but then geun su will be there to comfort her and she'll start to fall for him and they'll have a happy ending, lol. okay...end cuz i'm conjuring up too many stories here.

I thought they might throw in the Seo Jin/Geun Su angle, however, I think Seo Jin is her own woman. I highly doubt that a lady of her caliber would fall for a 31 year old guy who whines and argues like a little boy (did you ever notice that? I found it so hilarious how he's such a big baby in the first half of the series) all the time in the office. Seo Jin is so cool, she's a beautiful independent lady that knows when to get botoxed!

B)

annchong, thanks for providing those links over here on soompi! I don't like going on idols unlimited (too slow to load), so thanks for helping us out!

Gosh I wish this series was longer. It's just like Soulmate where the series was short and GREAT!

Why is it that all good things can't last forever?!

:(

It seems there is a problem with Ep9 of BAAPS and that when downloading, it say 9 but is actually 8 (found out when one of the subbers downloaded, subbed and then one of the timers time and then arggghhhh, ok long story..) so here are alternatives Shihwa version:-

BAAPS Ep 9

Shinhwa Part 1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5NSP7BJ0

Part 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3WZG3OK6

Part 3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BKOLM8A4

Archived