[drama 2008] Before And After Cosmetic Surgery 비포&애프터 &#49457

Guest huangsy

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rachel18

is there any subs for HD release episode 7 and 9 onwards?

It seems I can't find one.

Thx.

WITHS2 has translated up to episdoe 8 and they're working on episode 9 right now.

You should be able to find the download links for those subs on d-addicts (linky is in their wiki page)

Guest fallenframes

I thought they might throw in the Seo Jin/Geun Su angle, however, I think Seo Jin is her own woman. I highly doubt that a lady of her caliber would fall for a 31 year old guy who whines and argues like a little boy (did you ever notice that? I found it so hilarious how he's such a big baby in the first half of the series) all the time in the office. Seo Jin is so cool, she's a beautiful independent lady that knows when to get botoxed!

B)

annchong, thanks for providing those links over here on soompi! I don't like going on idols unlimited (too slow to load), so thanks for helping us out!

Gosh I wish this series was longer. It's just like Soulmate where the series was short and GREAT!

Why is it that all good things can't last forever?!

:(

i agree. i really admire seo jin. lmao at botoxed comment. maybe she holds a soft spot for him? but linh27 did mention she

would get a love interest

? as much as i love her being such an independent woman, i'd love to see other sides of her.

canyayasis...ended :(

will be anticipating the subs. thanks to withs2 as always.

9-12 marathon here we come haha.

I started watching this drama a few days ago (and I know I'm supposed to be studying) but it's so funny. Especially with Lee Jin Wook (such an amazing actor) and the other doctor (forgot his korean name) is just clueless about Korea's famous celebrities like Lee Hyori and Wonder Girls. Just plain funny

Guest linh27

hmm i sometimes forget the previews for these kdramas can be misleading. but i saw episodes 9 to 11, my korean is not so great, but from what i could make of it there is a great scene w/ geun su and gil nam, probably one of the few kdramas i've seen w/ a guy getting drunk (the others are I Hate You But It's Fine and Coffee Prince), usually it is the drunk girl getting a piggyback ride. also i was wonder why at the end of 9 and 10 seo jin was included in the end scenes, which made it look like a love square. but i think in episode 11 we learn why. there is a scene in ep11 that is so funny, gil nam and the others reacting to a patient. :lol: i can't wait for the subs, to fully understand it all, and ep12.

canyayasis, no happy ending? geez i want to see a current drama w/ a great happy ending.

Guest tvmani4

anyone got link for Ental ep12?was the ending bad?are gilnam and gilsu together.....wish they are.....cute couple.....

Guest renni72

Thanks WithS2 for subbing this drama. I watched 8 epi in a row today!! Unbelievable.......and now I am having B&A withdrawal symptom.......or should I say Lee Jin Wook withdrawal symptom? ha ha

He is so unbelievably hot in the most childishly charming manner and on top of that, he oozes with style! He looks so fashionable and suave in all the clothes and the scarves!!

So Yi Hyun overdoes the cutie mannerisms at times, but it's acceptable. There are times when it's not too overbearing.

Manager Yoon - 1st time watching her on screen - very attractive lady. Impish hairstyle does not suit everyone but it does on her. It emphasizes her beautiful and strong features.

The lady who was Dr Choi's

ex-wife

- her whole face looked so "operated on". I wonder who she is and is her real face like that? The double eyelid looked so pronounced and the nose ....all looked fake to me.....

i'm feeling a bit dense today, after watching episode 12....

does this mean that:

gil nam and geun su are kinda together???

:huh:

it was kinda ambiguous and i wasn't sure if i should be reading more into than i did...

Guest baqinardo

Can somebody help me to upload ep. 12 please??

ental or Shinhwa ver..

please.. please... :tears:

Annchong.. i'm waiting for ur post :wub:

but i prefer 700 MB rather than 1.5GB :sweatingbullets:

Guest renni72

I can't wait to watch epi 9 Eng subbed version. I can't get enough of Geun Su and Gi Nam

Dr Choi named the hamsters after them....."because they live together and always squabbling" :lol::lol: ....so adorable. There was a scene when Dr Choi wished the hamster 'Cutie, goodnight'.......walked away then on second thoughts turned back and said 'and you too, Geun Su"... :D:D

Guest smiley6yrl

Thanks everyone for the direct links!! so hows the ending everyone? and hows the drama as a whole? anyone care to share some of their insights?

Archived