[drama 2008] Before And After Cosmetic Surgery 비포&애프터 &#49457

Guest huangsy

I finally finished the show and I definitely enjoyed it.

I wish the ending was a little better, but it did leave it open for another season :D

LJW is just :wub: Even though he is an amazing dramatic actor, I loved him here being all fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jhayanne_agassi

i just finished this drama and i was totally mesmerized with lee jin wook,he is so cute and adorable..im just confused on the ending...who did nurse hong end up with,i know she like dr.choi first but she also like dr.han,im just not satisfied at the ending...i hope they will do a part 2 of this drama

Guest RainingWendy

i love this drama its so funny but I was wondering who is the guy that plays kim dong joo the singer with the bunt face and what is the song that he sings I wonder if its in the OST of the drama i liked the song

Guest valley girl

i love this drama its so funny but I was wondering who is the guy that plays kim dong joo the singer with the bunt face and what is the song that he sings I wonder if its in the OST of the drama i liked the song

that guy play in many drama and movies , i forget the name he played in dasepo naughty girl and family ( nam sang mi, kim myoung min, hee chul and hyun young played there, he potrayed as hyun young brother )

i like this Drama korean plastic industry is crazy you even can find their plastic surgery ads in woman magazine hahhaha,, i foung in CECi

I believe the actor is Park Jin Woo. As for the song, I'm not really sure who the artist is or what the name of it is. It's good though.

I just finished this series last night and thought it was fun.

The ending...aish, could have been so much better. I want to believe that Geon Su returned because of the "love letters" he received from his former patients and also from his love, Gi Nam. She was so cute with her "I miss you".

Lee Jin Wook...woah woah woah, hottie alert!

• 2 weeks later...

like jun ji, i just finished the drama now.

I LOVE IT! every episode has its own story to tell. i came to understand why people wanted to do cosmetic surgeries. it's not only about wanting to look perfect, it also has to do with how society judges us from our appearances.

the cameos were cool too! park kyung lim and park chan woo. the script was written beautifully. each patient had a different reason for wanting to improve themselves.

the ending was cute but LOL i wanted more closure with the triangle romance! im actually glad GiNam didnt push through with going to Busan. when she said the 'i miss you' on the recorded phone message. i WANTED to believe it had romantic meaning into it.. LOL. GiNam and GunSoo just look so cute together. i want them to be a couple in the end..

this definitely is the best LEE JIN WOOK drama. i totally see his hotness here :P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ovette
yeah it's park jin woo.. i saw him first in Bad Family. he's funny there. he's the one that liked Hyun Young.. LOL. i was shocked and didnt recognize him at first. he lost a lot of weight in B&A .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Jong Jenbe

hi eveybody ....

thank you for subbing and for upload eps ...

but I have problem , N hope you help me :tears:

the eps which is MaNSaL version Or SHiNHWA version cannot play with me , and show this message :

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4995/24363507.jpg

but Ental version is play without any problems ...

is there any codec Or any software to play it ?

Or ther is a problem with download ? :rolleyes:

thanks B4

I will not answer this here as I get tired answering it all the time and pming me won't help either. If you just google, like "why I can't play video files for eg, a WHOLE list of stuff will come up that will lead you SOMEWHERE if you just could read and understand.

My website has all the details :- http://aja-aja.com/how-to-help-section

To all the above questions of how and why, click below or above as well.

I'll try to start watching this drama.

I have heard that this is quite good.

Hi riehae - thanks that you found this thread - I've been searching for this. I was done watching this drama a long time ago. This series is good. I thought all along that this is similar to 200 Pounds Beauty but I was wrong because it’s about the lives of the staff that work there. It’s such a treat watching it. It’s just confusing in the final episode. And I feel that every episode is so short that it goes so quick. I found some episodes a bit weird but enjoyable. No one really ended up with anyone in here. But I still like it. Try to watch it. :lol::)

• 8 months later...

'"Yoon Seo-jin (age: 28 / B&A Plastic Surgery Clinic, PR director) - actress Jung Ae-yeon

She abhors doing nothing at work. Most of the time she rarely makes any mistakes or has any embarrassing moments except when Hang-joon is around. Hang-joon is always in the same room when she makes mistakes such as farting out loud."'

Please? Can someone help answer my question? Does Manager Yoon Seo-jin ever fart out loud in an episode of this series? If so which episode was it?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest blackjackVip

i know this drama is old, but i'm just starting to watch this. lol

does anyone know where i could download the raw videos of this? High Quality?

coz i know Withs2 had subbed this, i just want to know where i could get the video from?

please help?

Archived