[drama 2008] Before And After Cosmetic Surgery 비포&애프터 &#49457

Guest huangsy

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest acemaverick

can someone please send me a link of english subs for eps 10-12? i can't wait to watch the ending!!!

and i'm hoping for a season 2, too. ^_^

there is no link for the en subs. as soon as the subs are out shenny unni will post them here. so the best thing to do is to wait patiently. subs take a little more time cos the cn subs for this is not that readily avaliable so since it;s a good series, it's worth the wait.

Guest linh27

thanks WITH S2 for the subs.

btw, i was watching LJW in Someday, & the patient from ep11 plays his best friend. if you haven't seen it yet check out Someday, it is a really good drama, also there are some similarities between LJW's characters in Someday & b&a, like debt collectors, personal guilt, they talk a lot, & cute scenes.

Guest renni72

Thanks, WITH S2 for subs of epi 10. Worth the wait. LJW is so good looking and dresses so well in this drama!

The criminal in epi 10 is so nervous, he made everyone exta nervouse because one won't know when he will accidentally shoot someone! Knowing that, LJW is so brave in this episode. No wonder Gi Nam feels differently towards him in this episode.

I like the part LJW said the cartoon equivalent of "reject" when Nurse Jang made the LOVE / heart sign and said he looked so cool in the whole chaos...lolz.....he looked so adorable when he said "Reject".

Guest acemaverick

thanks WITH S2 for the subs.

btw, i was watching LJW in Someday, & the patient from ep11 plays his best friend. if you haven't seen it yet check out Someday, it is a really good drama, also there are some similarities between LJW's characters in Someday & b&a, like debt collectors, personal guilt, they talk a lot, & cute scenes.

is Someday that good? any where i can watch it streaming or something? kinda lazy to dl cos it's an old series. but i must say he is pretty lucky to work with 2 of the great actresses, Chae Rim and Choi Ji Woo ah, one more. Kim Hee smthg, the girl from smile again. wonder who is his next working partner?

Yoon Eun Hye? haha. think they may make a good match or Han Ji Min?

hope he does a collab with Kang Ji Hwan too. that would be an epic series for me. 2 great looking actors together.

Guest linh27

is Someday that good? any where i can watch it streaming or something?

if you go to the Someday soompi page, the last few pages say where you can find the drama.

i think Someday is pretty good, after the 1st couple of episodes the story picks up, the 2 male leads are great. it has some funny moments starting around episode 3. the story focuses on a female comic book artist and a love story. the opening credits and theme song is nice too.

b&a was the 1st drama i ever saw with LJW, then i saw Someday, which made me like him more, now Powerful Opponents, i want to see Smile Again and Alone In Love, not sure if those are any good though.

i hope LJW would get paired with Sung Yu Ri, and Kang Ji Hwan with Chae Rim.

LJW's appearance in Alone in Love is not a major role but quite a shinning one ..lol at least that was when i noticed him and how i always termed him as Mr STalker ...he has such a charming simle .but honestly i think his best role till now is still in SOmeday ..he perfectly nailed that role .which intially wasnt even meant to be his ..he was the last to be cast for the drama , to repace someone who wasnt able to take up the role ..very close to the when shooting was about to start . anyway .HE WAS ADORABLE . and he became the role . .i love Someday~~.everyone should watch it .

Guest starrr

LJW's appearance in Alone in Love is not a major role but quite a shinning one ..lol at least that was when i noticed him and how i always termed him as Mr STalker ...he has such a charming simle .but honestly i think his best role till now is still in SOmeday ..he perfectly nailed that role .which intially wasnt even meant to be his ..he was the last to be cast for the drama , to repace someone who wasnt able to take up the role ..very close to the when shooting was about to start . anyway .HE WAS ADORABLE . and he became the role . .i love Someday~~.everyone should watch it .

i totally agreed with you. his best role is still in Someday!

Guest JaneSc

I am asking for spoilers cos i can't wait to see the ending :phew: Can someone pls tell me

who nurse Hong ends up with

??? Thank you

basubtitlesxa3.jpg

Brought to you by WITH S2

Written In The Heavens Subbing Squad

WITH S2 - 58th COMPLETED PROJECT

Episode 11 ENGLISH SUBS

*Ental* | *SHiNHWA*

CREDITS:

Main Translator: Jinny

Spot Translator: saturn

Timer: wichitawx

Editor/QC: annchong

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Episode 12 ENGLISH SUBS

*MANSAL* | *SHiNHWA*

CREDITS:

Main Translator: namja23

Spot Translator: saturn

Timer: wichitawx

Editor/QC: canyayasis

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Few days ago, I went on your wiki page and read that you, WITHS2 team, did 57 projects. Now you just did the 58th. Congratulation! I have not watched that show yet but since Lee Jin Wook [LJW] is in, maybe I will watch it later when I have time. Right now, I am waiting patiently for the remaining episodes for Who Are You, Three Dads One Mom, and Powerful Opponents (or Rivals?) I thought LJW looked ugly in Smile Again, playing opposed to actor Lee Dong Gun [LDG] that I can't stand to look at him, I only had my eyes on LDG. But when I saw that Chae Rim will be in that new drama, I was exciting... as I watched them with English subtitle, I thought that guy was familiar. I must have saw him in another drama, there he is... he was in Smile Again. NOW... he looks better. Unlike Smile Again, I enjoy watching him now. I think it's got something to do with the way his character dressed and his hair was rather dull.

Guest vkkkim

Thank you WithS2 ! Was following the Chinese subbers for this series but they seem to have stopped at Ep10.

LJW looks cute when he smiles; Yoon Kye Sang also . . . :)

Archived