Guest cutiepie

Guest kdramafanusa

ahhh when is it starting! ahhh! my ilwooo! one of my favourites:D

First broadcast is November 19.

Kim Min-Jong, Jung Hye-Young, Park Geun-Hyung, Lee Kye-In joined the cast

정일우-윤진서 '일지매' 11월 19일 첫 방송

김민종, 정혜영, 박근형, 이계인 등 캐스팅 합류

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=362431

"Iljimae" will replace Wed/Thur drama "Beethoven Virus". All 3 dramas on this timeslot => sageuk.

2008100610522061130_1.jpg

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...100610522061130

Guest riehae

I don't know the lead role. But I guess the comparing will be very evident and can't be avoided. Since it's a direct implication. Same title, competing networks, etc.

Guest always4ilwoo

I've read the news in DC Inside/ Il Woo..Ohh, feel so great!

Finally, i could see (Nae Sarang) Jung Il Woo act as Iljimae.. :w00t: Hope he could play the role of Iljimae nicely..I just want to ask everybody to support this Iljimae drama; "Please do not compare this Iljimae drama with Iljimae SBS", since it has totally different story..I just think it's not fair to judge this Iljimae drama will be failed..

I hope it will gain good ratings just like many K-dramas which gained good ratings because of its stories (which are based on comics). Moreover, this drama is directed by Hwang In Roi, the person who directed great dramas such as Princess Hours and Goong S (which were made based on comics)..

Kuraeso, ILJIMAE MBC FIGHTING!

ilwoo.jpg

Guest Haruht

^ i love love love love jung il woo but i dont really think he suits the character, at least his face doesnt. he has the kind and warm baby look, you know, the pretty kind who should only do those flower boy kinda roles. Junki's look is totally different. people think he's pretty but his eyes are very sharp and expressive, they can even look fierce sometimes. well, actually i think junki is very manly. he knows martial arts and he has a macho body.

so would the NAMES of the CHARACTERS would also be FOLLOWED like the SBS ILJIMAE?

like ILJIMAE as YONGEE also?

then the LEAD GIRL would be EunChae?

then the other would also be BongSoon? :D

Guest always4ilwoo

I'm sorry Sayroo, I just want to make it clear here..Iljimae MBC does not follow Iljimae SBS..Iljimae SBS created their own stories since they've lost the copyright of Iljimae comic to MBC..SBS decided to stick with the plan; they were filming Iljimae with their own version..So Iljimae MBC here is made based on Iljimae comic..In conclusion, the name of characters in Iljimae SBS will not exist in Iljimae MBC.. For example kim min jong (one of the leading cast in Iljimae MBC) will play the role of Kur Chan Myeong :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest always4ilwoo

I agree with you solly..They should've aired Iljimae sooner..

Ohhh, i can't wait to see Jung Il Woo in his upcoming drama "Iljimae"... Nov 19th; why does it feel so long?

But don't you know? I've heard that Beethoven Virus (which will be replaced by Iljimae) has to extend its episodes from 16 to 19 because of Iljimae's premier day..They don't wanna change the premiere date of Iljimae. It seems that Iljimae is supposed to be a special drama for MBC and (of course) for US :)

I got another promotional picture of Jung Il Woo (as Iljimae)

4656b447.jpg

credit: DC IlWoo

Looks like he is perfect in that suit.. :w00t::w00t:

Does anybody know about all the characters in Iljimae? Since i haven't read Iljimae comic, i have no idea about the story..If someone knows about it, could you please posting it in this tread? Thank You..

JUNG IL WOO, JUNG IL WOO, and JUNG IL WOO..

I love you just the way you are!!!!

Guest always4ilwoo

Jung Il Woo lets his hair to grow longer than before for his role in Iljimae..

I think he looks cuter than before with Iljimae hair style :w00t::w00t:

3.jpg

credit: DC Il Woo

Look at his pony tail..LOVE IT!!! :w00t::w00t:

Guest quantumvis

Is that promotional picture official? It looks really like the SBS Iljimae ones...and those were confused with the fan-made ones?

I suppose that this will be the definitive version of Iljimae? Hopefully it's less convoluted than the SBS one was, plotwise.

Guest always4ilwoo

I found this picture in DC Il Woo

67e3eea8.jpg

Using Geun Seuk's picture (as Chang Hui in Hong Gil Dong)..

It seems that Il Woo's fans can't wait any longer to see their favourite actor in Iljimae..

I think Il Woo is very cute dressing like that... :w00t::w00t:

What do you think guys?

Guest always4ilwoo

Quantumvis: I believe the face in that picture is really Jung Il Woo (not Lee Jun Ki)..

I'm sorry if i disagree with you.. I don't think it looks like one of the Iljimae SBS picture (just like you said); because i haven't seen that picture before..

If what you mean: :) Iljimae MBC is the real version, then the answer is yes..Iljimae MBC is adapted from Iljimae's comic Ko Woo Young..It has different story from Iljimae SBS..

Lets hope Iljimae MBC has better story than Iljimae SBS.. :)

JUNG IL WOO: Hal Su Itta!

ILJIMAE MBC: Hwaiting!

Guest mandalaywith

MBC Iljimae Drama Title Name -"Come Back Iljimae"

Kur Chan Myeong our Kim Min jong Fighting~~! :rolleyes:

MBC 일지매, ‘돌아온 일지매’로 제목 확정

베토벤 바이러스’ 후속으로 11월 19일 방송될 새 수목드라마 ‘일지매’가 ‘돌아온 일지매’ (도영명 극본, 황인뢰 김수영 연출)로 제목을 확정 지었다.

고우영 화백의 ‘일지매’는 1970년대 연재되면서 단순한 신드롬을 넘어 하나의 문화현상으로까지 발전한 작품이다. 황인뢰 PD의 ‘돌아온 일지매’는 고우영의 원작을 바탕으로 한 최초이자 유일한 작품이다.

황 PD는 “태어나자 마자 버려진 일지매는 청나라로 입양돼 성장하지만 친부모를 찾아 고국으로 돌아온다. 훗날 병자호란을 막기 위해 중국으로 떠나 거사를 도모하지만 결국은 자신을 낳아 준 조선으로 돌아오게 된다. ‘돌아온 일지매’는 그 과정에 의미를 담고 있다”며 제목의 의미를 풀이했다.

‘돌아온 일지매’는 격변의 조선시대에 태어나자 마자 매화가지 아래 버려졌던 갓난 아이가 평민들을 구하는 의적에서 나라의 운명을 수호하는 전설적인 영웅 일지매로 변모하며 펼쳐지는 시대와 운명의 소용돌이를 그린 작품으로 정일우와 윤진서, 김민종 등이 출연한다.

Guest avicenna

wwahhhhh :w00t: I've been away for long time and I came back and I found all of this.... I am anticipating ( or I rather say HOPING ) that this Iljimae version will be better than SBS's one..... fighting ..!!!!

I like what they've done by changing the title to "the return of iljimae" since they did an old version of Iljimae in the 90's....

thank u huangsy for the beautiful pictures...he is soooo Iljimae indeed

can't wait to watch it

Archived