[drama 2009] The Return Of Iljimae 돌아온 일지매

Guest cutiepie

I can see him in D-27..January 14th is D-day and i'm waiting for Il Woo..

(You can read the news about new posters release of the Return Of Iljimae that i've posted on page 9)

It means General Hospital 2 cuts its episodes from 20 to 16?

I thought the last episode of general Hospital 2 will be aired on January 21st? :rolleyes:

--.jpg

credit: DC Il Woo

Il Woo Ji Mae you're so HOT!!!

Here, i post another news about The Return of Iljimae...

"Iljimae Returns To Small Screen"

The promo posters for “Return of Iljimae” are out.

Taking over Lee Joongi’s role, Jung Il-woo is the new “Iljimae.” Already 70% of the drama is finished (20 of the 24 episodes). And taping took place on location in Taiwan and Japan.

“Return of Iljimae” will take over the Wednesday/Thursday slot of the MBC drama, “General Hospital” on January 14th 2009.

credit: PopSeoul!

I think the new posters are better than last one..I like the new posters so much!!!

Il Woo yaa...Wae jigeum choneun dangsin bol suga isseoyo? Chega dangsin manhi kidaryeoitjiman, kwaenchanayo!! Saranghanikka!!! :) Aja aja Hwaiting, uri saranghaneun nam dongsaengiyaa!!! :)

the_return_of_iljimae_p02.jpg

'돌아온 일지매', 주인공 4인방의 포스

박재덕 기자 <U>avalo@joynews24.com</U>

< language= src="http://ad01.inews24.com:8080/js.kti/inews24ad/article@full bannner_fix"></>

고우영 화백의 동명 만화를 원작으로 한 MBC 수목 미니시리즈 '돌아온 일지매'(극본 김광식 도영명, 연출 황인뢰 김수영, 제작 ㈜지피워크샵 ㈜로이워크스)가 드라마의 방대한 스토리가 느껴지는 정일우, 윤진서, 김민종, 정혜영의 4인 포스터를 공개했다.

조선의 영웅 일지매, 일지매의 눈과 귀가 되어준 연인 월희, 평생 아들 일지매를 그리워하는 비련의 생모 백매, 그런 그녀를 사랑해 주위를 맴돌며 아들인 일지매에게도 연민을 느끼는 포도청장 구자명까지 평생을 엇갈리며 살아간 이들의 애절한 사연이 잘 드러나있다.

서로 완벽하게 조화를 이루고 있는 4명의 배우들은 기존에 볼 수 없었던 새로운 모습으로 변신, 캐릭터에 대한 궁금증과 함께 극중 연기에 대한 기대감을 심어주고 있다.

고우영 화백의 박진감 넘치는 스토리와 황인뢰 감독의 수려한 연출력의 만남으로 새로운 사극 시대를 열 것으로 기대를 모으고 있는 '돌아온 일지매'는 '종합병원 2' 후속으로 2009년 1월 중순 첫 방송된다.

현재 24부작 중 14부까지 촬영을 완료, 방영 시작까지 70% 이상 사전제작을 완료할 예정이다.

Somebody could you please translate the news? I don't understand hangeul-korean language that much :sweatingbullets:

MBC's "Return of Iljimae" will have ample time to polish and double, triple checking that everything is good to go with all the delays...which can be a good thing.

it's safe to say that this version's ending won't be rushed...

because i feel that SBS's "Iljimae" was rushed in it's ending.

i love the story in the comic i hope MBC will take their time in their version of the drama.

yep, here's hoping too that MBC's version will be overall better than SBS'

however, we all should keep in mind that it is a different version so in essence we should be fair to MBC's and give it a chance to perform...well in my opinion a dark "Iljimae" is more appealing to be honest...but i have to give credit to LJK for performing superbly on the fighting scenes...it's just that the fun and comical yong/geom character (LJK was really good btw in acting the character) was out of tune with the "seriousness" of his underlying character in Iljimae...

we'll have to see how it goes, maybe JIW will also portray a bit of a fun and cuteness in his character, however i hope it isn't as a far stretched as LJK's portrayal...

2 uss: Again..I agree with you..To be honest, i was disappointed with Iljimae SBS because the scenes when Lee Jun Ki became Iljimae were not that much.. <_< I hope "The Return Of Iljimae" will bring us the satisfaction that we've been looking for..

I heard that Iljimae in "The Return of Iljimae" doesn't have any competitor for his love..Just for Dal Yi..

122964846469_1.jpg

1229648465438_2.jpg

Guest Happy_Day

I loved LeeJunKi's Iljimae. It was very flawed but overall very entertaining and smart. Comical and tragic at the same time. Most importantly, LJK really became Iljimae, he put his heart and soul into the character. LJK's Iljimae was supposed to have a sort of split personality, that was the point and that was what was so sad to watch for viewers like me because there was a reason behind it. It was supposed to be more fantasy, kind of "hybrid" sageuk and fantasy.

I'm excited for JungIlWoo's Iljimae, but people shouldn't make too many comparisons. Coz LJK was simply fantastic, to me LJK will always be the Iljimae.

At any rate, I'm glad JungIlWoo's Iljimae will have one love interest. LeeJunKi's Iljimae really made me crazy with his two women LOL~~ and his love story was really underdeveloped. But is it just me or is the girl in the new Iljimae kind of weird-looking, like it's really hard for her to smile. Oh well, I think her character is supposed to be a little strong and unique and perhaps a tad manly, judging from her clothing.

Oh! MBC's Iljimae is finally gonna be aired!

I really loved watching SBS Iljimae, with LJK's awesome acting~ So I'm really curious how MBC Iljimae will turn out! I'll definitely be catching this drama! :)

As i said earlier, i really don't like if people always compare Iljimae SBS with The Return of Iljimae..Once again, they have different stories, and different characters..The only similarity is the name of the character: Iljimae...Moreover, why do they always compare Jung Il Woo with Lee Jun Ki? Both of them have DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES in ACTING..

Most people don't even know the real story of Iljimae from the comic, and they even haven't watched The Return of Iljimae..I thought it would be wise, if we don't compare Il Woo with Jun Ki..Both of them have their own talents..and i thought it would be wise if we don't compare The Return of Iljimae with Iljimae because they have totally different stories..So why don't we enjoy watching The Return of Iljimae just like we enjoy watching Iljimae?

The opinion about the girl cast has a weird-looking, of course it's because of her role.. It has been said that the story of The Return of Iljimae will be 'darker' than Iljimae SBS..Of course it requires the cast to adapt with its characters which have 'dark' side in her/him life..

PS: This Is The Return of Iljimae thread and i think it would be wise if you discuss only about The Return of Iljimae-NOT your preferences toward Iljimae SBS and claim their cast to be the best cast of Iljimae..Thx 4 your kindly attention..

Archived