[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

Oh my gosh............... JANG HYUK my love is back witn another drama... I hope this one will be as good as his recent one THANK YOU... I just love this man and I'm so happy that he is back. I'm not too fond of the title ROBBERS... I hope it has a happy ending.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really catching any of the dramas this season so i'm looking forward to this around christmas time...i like both the leads and the story sounds alright.

LOVE THESE TWOO hehe cant imagine them together but lee dahae is good at portraying serious characters too (in Green Rose <33) JangHyuk is amazing <33 loved him in his last drama, Thank You (which by the way is one of my fave dramas ever). i hope this drama is good and cant wait to see some hot chemistry b/w these two.

Guest kooshie

Wow, Jang Hyuk and Lee Da Hae in a drama??? This I can't wait!!

Fron the synopsis, it seems like Jang Hyuk's gonna play another role where he falls for a single mother again? Heheh, I guess this kinda role works on the female fans. I'm still loving his work in Thank You. Looking forward to Dec 26th!!

Guest apple red

cant wait...

LDH and JH will be a beautifull couple.

This drama should start to filmed this month right ? because it will be broadcasted on December. Usually they filmed 1 month or so earlier than the premier

Guest tooloveli3

OMG OMG! I don't even care about the plot of this drama. All I saw was Jang Hyuk and Lee Dae Hae. Can't wait!! I was so sad there were no good dramas out lately but this made my day. :lol:

OMG OMG! I don't even care about the plot of this drama. All I saw was Jang Hyuk and Lee Dae Hae. Can't wait!! I was so sad there were no good dramas out lately but this made my day. :lol:

Exactly my point. The ones started recently, Lobbyists, Great King Four Gods, YiSan, somehow haven't propelled me to d/l more eps. But LDH and Jang Hyuk- just the two names alone and the director/PD, are enough to get me excited.

Guest pinkie pink

i hope it's a good one i love Jang Hyuk in Thank You and of course windstruck and i have not missed a Lee Da Hae drama. Interesting plot... i will surely watch this one :)

Kyaa <3 I love LDH D:! Im exciteedd.

And wo O_O Jang Hyuk isnt bad looking at all in that picture D=!

(I mean hes not ugly to begin with, but just whenever I think of him, I see a the silly Windstruck guy XD)

Archived