[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And wo O_O Jang Hyuk isnt bad looking at all in that picture D=!

(I mean hes not ugly to begin with, but just whenever I think of him, I see a the silly Windstruck guy XD)

yeah i know what you mean.....i guess you haven't got a chance to try his drama Thank You...you'll be very much surprised to learn that he's been totally changed both image and acting...so i'm sure the silly Windstruck guy you had in mind will surely be gone once you see Jang Hyuk in action in the upcoming Robbers ;)

yeah i know what you mean.....i guess you haven't got a chance to try his drama Thank You...you'll be very much surprised to learn that he's been totally changed both image and acting...so i believe that silly Windstruck guy you had in mind will surely be vanished ;)

exactly! the transformation of jang hyuk from this goofy guy in windtruck, please teach me english to the very hot doctor in thank you, military service did something great!!

Guest ldh-ldw lover

i really cant wait for this show!

lee da hae's always having new roles!

cute girl in hello! miss,previously a swindler(my girl), before a nice sweet girl(green rose), even before evil(sweet 18),

and now, A WIDOW!

how interesting!

Jin Dal Rae? What a pretty name! Aw, I love Jang Hyuk! I'm not too familiar w/ Lee Da Hae's acting, so I can't be the judge of that, but anyways, this sounds interesting. ^^

Guest criscor

I am very excited for both of them, LDH and JH, since they're both good artists. it's good for LDH to be paired with someone of her own calibre when it comes to acting so she would be able to harness her acting skills. exposure is very important and she needs it. really look forward for this series and i am happy that it is a 20-episode one.... at least and i hope that the story will not be crammed.

Guest EUNSHIHAE

wow! Jang Hyuk and Lee DaHae!!!

now i'm really anticipating this drama!!!

i love the cast and plotline already!!

cant wait to see this!

omg. really? janghyuk?

i can't wait for this to come out.

i'm glad he's sticking around and coming out more in dramas.

i loved 'thank you'. i hope this show is as great too. :]

the story sounds interesting

i wonder how he'll win her heart.

Guest litto_gurl

any more info or update on this drama...

it's getting close to the airing date...so have they start fliming?

this year there weren't that much of good dramas so i'm really looking foward to see this drama....

i hope the story will be as good as the 2 leading person...

yeah I'm wondering the same too..they should already start filming right? We haven't heard anything much or seen anything from the set. They must be keeping it closely wrapped..lol.

Archived