[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was worried about the drama too..

But rest assured guys..it's already confirmed (I think), because there's news on the drama today..

김정태 ‘로비스트’후속 ‘불한당’ 발탁, 장혁 이다해와 호흡 기대

[뉴스엔 김경민 기자]

탤런트 김정태가 SBS 새 수목드라마 ‘불한당’(가제 / 부제: 피노키오)에 최근 캐스팅됐다.

‘불한당’(극본 김규완, 연출 유인식)은 여자를 등쳐먹는 일을 업으로 살아가는 ‘선수’(장혁 분)와 세상을 아름답게 보는 천진난만 ‘싱글맘’(이다해 분)의 사랑이야기를 그릴 작품이다.

극중 김정태는 능력있는 펀드매니저 ‘김진구’ 역을 맡았다. 김진구는 이다해와 맞선으로 만나 좌충우돌 해프닝을 겪는 인물로 상대방을 전혀 배려하지 않는 무대포 매너의 소유자인 반면, 노쇠한 아버지를 깍듯이 모시고 사는 효자이기도 한 캐릭터로 김정태는 이번 드라마를 통해 칼 같은 반듯함과 동시에 그 속에서 피어나오는 엉뚱한 매력을 선보일 예정이다.

김정태는 “이번에 제가 맡은 역할은 그동안 다양한 작품에서 선보였던 냉정한 모습과 드라마 ‘히트’에서 선보였던 코믹한 면이 맛깔나게 조화된 재미있는 캐릭터다”며 이번에 맡게 된 ‘김진구’ 역에 대해 설명했다.

장혁, 이다해와 함께 김정태가 출연을 확정한 SBS 수목드라마 ‘불한당’은 ‘로비스트’의 후속으로 12월 26일 첫 방송 된다.

김경민 i30@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200711/23/n...84408.397.0.jpg

credits: hanmail/ baidu/ dahae market

----

I haven't got the full translations..

But it briefly mentions that the guy in the pic, Jang Hyuk and Lee Da Hae will be acting in the drama "Robbers"..

I think he's gonna play LDH's dead husband or something..

I will confirm when the chinese translations come out..

Until then, if any kind soul can look thru and translate, that'd be the best!

Its says actor Kim JungTae got casted in the drama Robbers. He will be playing Kim JinGu, a skilled Fund Manager. He meets Lee DaHae in a blind date. He plays a character that is inconsiderate but lives with a weak father.

The article doesn't say he's coming out as Lee DaHae's husband.

Its says actor Kim JungTae got casted in the drama Robbers. He will be playing Kim JinGu, a skilled Fund Manager. He meets Lee DaHae in a blind date. He plays a character that is inconsiderate but lives with a weak father.

Thanx a lot for the clarification..

Maybe there was a mistake with the chinese translations..

But anyways, at least we know Da Hae's in..^^

Guest whiteberry192

cant wait for the drama.....luv JH since his drama with jang nara..... glad that he got a really good come back from his recent drama "thank you"... military service did give him some good side effects.... he looked way hotter than before.... :P

Yeah...Same goes here...I really love his comeback in thank you...He's hotttt...Hehe...Like his body :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

JH is indeed very down to earth....even fans like me at first didn't hear any news about his recent Hollywood film Dance of the Dragon 'till they confirmed JH is in the production...and now same thing happens with Robbers....i guess JH (,LDH & the drama production team) tries to fully concentrate on the drama...

Thanks 4 the info prita...Really glad to hear that our JH is very down to earth...

Thanks for the info Sanbi.....And thanks to ripgal...U giving us the news that we really want to know...Thank you so much...

Guest missywrite

oh, another romantic drama, it just great, a nice pairing too, they look like they would have chemistry together.

I just love Lee Da Hae, she just acts so well, especially emotional scenes, I just want to cry with her when she crys.

Guest irienad

wonder who's going to play her daughter...

i like the little girl from "wonderful life"..."shinbi" she's so cute..

argh..you just reminded me of her...i won't ask for more if shinbi is going to be da hae's daughter :rolleyes:

credit : yahoo

source : http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

20071124122338698b6_150509_0.jpg

홍경인, '불한당'으로 5년만에 안방극장 복귀

'아름다운 청년' 홍경인이 5년 만에 안방극장에 복귀한다.

내년 1월2일 SBS '로비스트' 후속으로 방송되는 '불한당'에서 김만두 역을 맡았다. 2003년 1월5일 종방한 SBS '대망' 이후 TV 출연은 5년 만이다.

2004년 11월30일 입대한 홍경인은 국방홍보원에서 연예병사로 복무하다가 지난해 11월29일 전역해 그 동안 뮤지컬 '해어화'에 출연했다.

'불한당'의 김만두는 주인공 권오준(장혁 역)의 어린 시절 친구로, 과부와 사랑에 빠지게 되는 오준의 사기행각을 도와왔다. '불한당' 관계자는 "홍경인이 장혁과 친한 친구 사이로 우정의 의미로 이번 역할을 맡게 됐다"며 "12월 초 첫 촬영에 들어간다"고 말했다.

홍경인은 장혁과 1976년생 동갑으로 '용띠클럽'으로 우정을 맺어왔으며, 영화 '짱'에 함께 출연한 뒤 한 소속사에서 절친하게 지내왔다. 공교롭게도 마지막으로 TV출연한 '대망'에서도 공연했다.

1988년 MBC 베스트셀러극장 '강'으로 데뷔한 홍경인은 공전의 히트를 친 드라마 SBS '모래시계'에서 박상원의 아역을 맡아 높은 인기를 누렸다. 1995년 영화 '아름다운 청년 전태일'의 타이틀롤을 맡아 깊은 감동을 주기도 했다.

모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

김태은(기자) tekim@mtstarnews.com

finally more news of the drama...thanks ripgal and yeohweping. I'm glad to see Hong Kyung In being cast in this drama. He and Jang Hyuk are friends in real life so I'd like to see how they interact in the drama.

hibino39 : thanks for posting the article. Let me see if I can briefly translate it. The article mostly talks about Hong Kyung In. It mentions how Robbers will be his comeback drama after an almost 5 year hiatus from TV. His latest drama was Daemang (which so happens to also star Jang Hyuk). There is also a mention of how both HKI and JH were born in 1976 and are part of the 'Yongddi Club' (Dragon club)--- this is essentially an unofficial club for the 7 close friends born in 1976 --- Hong Kyung Min, Hong Kyung In, Jang Hyuk, Kim Jong Kook, Cha Tae Hyun, Yoo Seung Jun and Jo Sung Mo. The article also mentions how HKI and JH have acted together in the movie Jjang and drama Daemang. The rest talks about HKI.

This paragraph refers to the drama. Please excuse my translation...

'불한당'의 김만두는 주인공 권오준(장혁 역)의 어린 시절 친구로, 과부와 사랑에 빠지게 되는 오준의 사기행각을 도와왔다. '불한당' 관계자는 "홍경인이 장혁과 친한 친구 사이로 우정의 의미로 이번 역할을 맡게 됐다"며 "12월 초 첫 촬영에 들어간다"고 말했다.

He stars in Robbers as Kim Man Doo who is Kwon Oh Joon (Jang Hyuk)'s childhood friend. Through him Oh Joon met the widow and fell in love, ending his lying ways. The official from Robbers said "Hong Kyung In and Jang Hyuk are close friends and their roles here will show the meaning of friendship." and "We will begin shooting in December."

Archived