[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

^ Thank you for sharing the info.

It's sooooo typical and cliche korean drama..

But I'm loving it..because I love sexy guys, and Jang Hyuk can definitely nail that role, (cos he was sooooo sexy and charming in Thank You)...and it's Da Hae's first time playing such a mature role.. can't wait for December already! :w00t:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohmeelet

da hae was great in my girl so am looking forward to this series!

seeing a pic of both lead actors side by side, looks to me that they'll have good onscreen chemistry but yah have to personally feel and see it first (so far, da hae and dong wook were really great in my girl).

:)

Guest SGWANNABE_x3

WTF?!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!! OMGOSH, THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! CAN't WAIT. I LOVE LEEDAHAE AND JANGHYUK IS AWESOME :) I'm sooo excited!!!

Guest snowprincess

it does seem to be the classic storyline of opposites attract - selfish playboy and sacrificing single mom. but i know it will be done with a fresh eye and it will be interesting to see if JH and LDH have any chemistry aside from their excellent acting skills.

another piece of good news, the WITHS2 website has listed this drama as one of their possible future projects! YAY! many thanks WITHS2!

this drama sure is getting a lot of buzz! it also helps that its only a month and a half away! :w00t: paint me excited!

Thanks for starting the thread SANBI.

I love this pairing from the start. Both excellent actors...

Lee Da Hae is a versatile actress...she can play any role. As for Jang Hyuk...I'm still heads over heels for him ever since Thank You.

Storyline is of course cliche...but with such good main leads I think they'll bring something new to the genre. I am still hoping it'll be a rom-com...but something more dramatic in the line of Thank You is fine too.

Gosh so excited for this drama...

Guest babyxshh

jang hyuk and lee da hae

i think will be a cute couple hehe

cant wait

sounds interesting

i fell in love with jang hyuk in thank you so i cant wait to see him hehe

and lee da hae i've loved her since forever hasha

Guest incarnadine

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful news!!!

I am so thrilled to hear that LDH is going to be in a new drama... I've missed her so much!!! LOL. Now I'm looking forward to seeing her again on TV. And with Jang Hyuk! A wonderful and charismatic actor. I cannot wait to see this. :w00t:

PS. Ooooh... LDH a single mom!!! How cool is that. :)

Archived