[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow another Jang Hyuk drama :w00t:

i'm so excited knowing there'll be a new drama worth watching at the end of this year

i adore Jang Hyuk especially after watching Thank You

thanks *SANBI* for starting the thread...

Guest LittleSmurfie

This is something I really I can't wait Jang Hyuk and Da Hae in the same drama AHHH

I think this couple is interesting..

LET'S HOPE IT WORKS !

Guest maisara

wow! new drama for Jang Hyuk and Lee Dae Hae! gosh!

love Jang Hyuk in Thank You, cant wait to see him in a new drama :)

as for Lee Dae Hae, always love her in My Girl and watched most of her previous drama,

great combination, hopefully the storyline will be good too :)

Thank you so much for starting the thread..i was contemplating on whether to start it last night..hehehe..^^

Anywayz, I'm sooooo excited about the drama. Just so because Da Hae is my fav girl..and Jang Hyuk was awesome in Thank You. Surely there will be something new from this couple.. I'm already loving the coupling...hehehe..

I doubt the drama would be a comedy type drama tho.. it's written by the writer of Piano (a super depresssssing drama; but I loved it a lot). I think it will be more to the melo side.. and mostly about both individuals striving to get to each other despite their contrasting positions. The storyline's a bit cliche tho..I can already foresee Da Hae's character falling for Jang Hyuk but trying not to because she's in an ackward position, having to care for her child and her mother in law. Circumstances in logic really forbid them to be together...

And oh yea.. Jin Dal Rae's a common name huh? It's the exact name of Kim Ha Neul's character in Almost Love..

knuts, I'm also excited about the kid actor. I hope they find a really good actor.. heehe.. maybe the boy in Yi San? heeheh..he's adorable..

^Oopss.. I got it wrong..

Yeah, it's gonna be a daughter...

Well they're loads of taletend young girls out there.. I'm not worrying about it..hehehe..

I bet they will be such a beautiful pair of mother & daughter..

Thank you so much for starting the thread..i was contemplating on whether to start it last night..hehehe..^^

Anywayz, I'm sooooo excited about the drama. Just so because Da Hae is my fav girl..and Jang Hyuk was awesome in Thank You. Surely there will be something new from this couple.. I'm already loving the coupling...hehehe..

I doubt the drama would be a comedy type drama tho.. it's written by the writer of Piano (a super depresssssing drama; but I loved it a lot). I think it will be more to the melo side.. and mostly about both individuals striving to get to each other despite their contrasting positions. The storyline's a bit cliche tho..I can already foresee Da Hae's character falling for Jang Hyuk but trying not to because she's in an ackward position, having to care for her child and her mother in law. Circumstances in logic really forbid them to be together...

And oh yea.. Jin Dal Rae's a common name huh? It's the exact name of Kim Ha Neul's character in Almost Love..

knuts, I'm also excited about the kid actor. I hope they find a really good actor.. heehe.. maybe the boy in Yi San? heeheh..he's adorable..

Haha, I agree with you, Jo. The premise sounds cliche and a lot like Thank You. As well, I've gotta be honest, I cannot really imagine LDH as an young mother, or an ahjumma. But who knows, Gong Hyo Jin morphed perfectly into her similar role, so I have faith that LDH could pull it off too.

this is such great news indeed!!! cannot wait to see jang hyuk in another drama again..with lee da hee in the lead as well!!! i just hope that even though this is kinda like thank you in a sense that ldh is a single mom,i wish the storyline is gonna be much different from it.

this is the story line I got from Krfilm.net

Jang Hyuk is a play boy . He often dates with rich woman to cheat them. When he meet Da Hae' s charater .

He thinks she is a rich woman

So he tries to seduce her

But he really falls in love with her

Da Hae 's character has a 5 years old daughter

After her husband died , she has to raise his mother in law

Archived