[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

DalHee date clip
from MBCdrama on YouTube

Plus, Jaejoong singing the OST!
Kim Jaejoong wrote the lyrics as well and song will be released on June 9TH.

>:D< :x ^:)^

more clips from Triangle Episode 9
from MBCdrama on you tube (please go to site and click 'Like')

or check our JJs actor thread http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/263430/kim-jae-joong-%EA%B9%80%EC%9E%AC%EC%A4%91/p145
or JYJ thread http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/355679/official-the-jyj-thread/p575
or the Triangle drama thread http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022095/current-drama-2014-triangle-%ED%8A%B8%EB%9D%BC%EC%9D%B4%EC%95%B5%EA%B8%80/p127

class="titleNews"JYJ Kim Jae Joong to Sing for ‘Triangle’ OST

2014.06.03 10:49

CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Singing about his own character, JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong will be releasing a new track for MBC Triangle’s OST.

JYJ Kim Jae Joong to Sing for ‘Triangle’ OST

On June 3, C-JeS Entertainment shared that the ballad song that was broadcasted in Triangle on June 2 is Kim Jae Joong’s main theme song. The lyrics of the song were written by Kim Jae Joong and will be released on June 9.

The new ballad song of emotion and desperation is expected to intensify the love line between Heo Young Dal (Kim Jae Joong) and Oh Jung Hee (Baek Jin Hee).

The song will be released on June 9.

Photo Credit: C-JeS Entertainment

Mwave

Jaejoong's new OST for the drama Triangle
fanmade vid with english subs by angelwing

"Triangle - Drama" Kim Jae-joong and Baek Jin-hee become lovers

2014/06/02 | HanCinema

photo443127.jpg

Kim Jae-joong and Baek Jin-hee became lovers.

On the ninth episode of the MBC drama "Triangle - Drama", Oh Jeong-hee (Baek Jin-hee) accepted Heo Yeong-dal's (Kim Jae-joong) confession.

He asked her out on a date and said, "I have something to thank you for. You probably know what kind of a person I am and what people think about me but thank you for seeing me anyways".

He continued, "I was ashamed by the way I had lived my life as I got to know you better. I didn't know what being ashamed was. However, the more I get to know you and think about you, I learn. If you open up to me, I want to fix my ways of life".

Oh Jeong-hee smiled without saying anything. Heo Yeong-dal sent her home and she said, "I am no better than you. I didn't study hard when I was at school and I got a job thanks to the connection of my hometown. I don't have parents. I have to support my grandmother and younger sibling, so don't be ashamed".

Back at home, Oh Jeong-hee took out the necklace Heo Yeong-dal gave to her and smiled.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

link source and HanCinema permalink

>:D<

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140602 Park Yoochun & Kim Jaejoong, different kind of acting-dols in class and case..Why? June 2, 2014 · rilanna

JYJ’s Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong are worthy of the name acting-dol. Kim Junsu continues with his musical performances, too. They boast unusual appeal that combines up to their acting ability in their patented long-term vocal skills.

JYJ stands out in the acting field, along with their music activities after splitting from TVXQ. Especially in the cases of Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong, they have met the general public through dramas and movies almost every year since 2010 and 2011 respectively. Park Yoochun with drama ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’(2010) and Kim Jaejoong with drama ‘Protect the Boss’(2011), was their first challenge in acting in legitimate dramas and since then, they have continued their vigorous work [T/N: dramas & movies] activities.

Those who at every free moment attempt acting together with their singing activities are Choi Seunghyun (Big Bang’s T.O.P), Kim Hyunjoong, Im Siwan (ZE:A), Suzy (Miss A), Yoona (SNSD), Lee Joon (MBLAQ), Uee (After School), and etc.; from among them, Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong are the most active figures. The two men left their memorable marks by having seized the Rookie of the Year award or Popularity award at broadcasting stations’ year-end Acting Awards shows. These reasons are why the two men have rise to the top class among many acting-dols then.

201406011631774441_538ad7aa6528d.jpg~ori

In the midst of having group activities –to publish their albums, open concert tours, etc. in Korea, Japan, etc.– with the name JYJ, it is not easy to ensure their presence as actors. If they did not have acting abilities to fundamentally support themselves as well as packed their schedules, there would be a difficult reason, to stick their noses constantly into so many works. Moreover, even though they could depend on their reputation as idol singers named JYJ in the beginning of these works, having undertaken the lead role since actually debuting, the two men are not at this point in time. The two men are harmonious in the matter of collaborating with prominent full-time actors, drawing favorable reviews and box-office power for the pivot of their works. Furthermore since they do well in the markets of oversea copyright, Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong are attractive ‘cards’ where there’s no reason for broadcasters and producers to hesitate in casting them.

Recently, Park Yoochun completed the drama ‘Three Days’ and is getting ready for the opening of his movie ‘Sea Fog’ (by director Shim Sung-bo), that director Bong Joon-ho is embarking upon his first production. Done that [T/N:  doing 'Dr. Jin' and 'Jackal is Coming' at the same time], Kim Jaejoong is in the middle of acting in MBC Mon-Tue drama ‘Triangle’. The both of them are leading their works with outstanding production crews and senior and junior actors.

For JYJ, who are unable to appear on music broadcasting and in entertainment programs, the solution to the situation was just to act. In the midst of a prolonged lawsuit surrounding their exclusive contract after becoming independent from their former management company SM Entertainment, their entertainment activities had a lot of obstacles in many ways. It’s natural they want to be on music broadcasting stages as singers, but this did not pan out naturally in reality; the way they can communicate with fans and the general public was to ‘act’. Whether it’s the instance of which drama or movie, in between box-office power or oversea sales and etc., for the popularity or box-office entertainment because the success or failure of the casting are very important; there are no doubts about casting the powerful JYJ and their influences in overseas markets.

So from the point of views of advertisers, producers and broadcasters, Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong are all-around satisfying actors, too. Their acting abilities and the gap between actors of the same age and class are not only excellent but even for guaranteeing box-office entertainment and creating a profit, they are great boosts. Not unproven just yet, there are third-rate acting-dols who raise concerns at the present; but Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong’s values are more reassuring than anyone else’s.

Their class is different. Their acting abilities and influences, of course, are overwhelming. JYJ and their acting activities are pressing and necessary to each other. Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong are accompanied with the best synergy that appeals either to the situation, work [T/N: dramas & movies], or general public.

Source: OSEN
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[OTHER TWITTER] 140602~03 Tony Hong shares more BTS photos of Kim Jaejoong & co-stars filming “Triangle” June 2, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

[TRANS] Please watch #트라이앵글 10pm tonight MBC Sleep deprived yet cheerful Kim Jaejoong with doubledouble eyelids

photo BpHvqhgIAAAviCc.jpg

[TRANS] Actors are forming best teamwork at the filming site. Happy times. Give Triangle lots of love.

photo BpIakdLIMAE27mc.jpg

[TRANS] The Three Thugs. ㅋㅋㅋ Filming all night long! Look good together~

photo BpI4ZNVIMAA8Gw-jppg.jpg

photo BpI4ZVFIAAElD8_.jpg

[TRANS] Should I post pictures all night long? Triangle’s fans. Please sleep wellㅋ

photo BpI5ZgZIEAEzndD.jpg

photo BpI5ZxCIIAAO-NE.jpg

photo BpI5ZtHIQAAjl5v.jpg

[TRANS] Triangle’s Actors playing around to keep awake

photo BpI-GtdIEAAIWKa.jpg

photo BpI-DwqIUAAYCDD.jpg

photo BpJBqn6IQAA7zgM.jpg

photo BpJBpZzIAAAPZgS.jpg

photo BpJBpOGIMAAv5um.jpg

[TRANS] Picture bomb

photo BpJD6cKIEAAn70y.jpg

photo BpJD6aRIAAECVWs.jpg

photo BpJD6ZXIUAA1fvf.jpg

photo BpJD__MIQAAArwr.jpg

photo BpJD_4-IYAAwMOt.jpg

photo BpJD_uBIEAAMI9o.jpg

photo BpJEIbTIIAAQaPF.jpg

photo BpJEIe7IUAAxBvl.jpg

photo BpJEIW2IYAAAPl3.jpg

[TRANS] Shaved head brothers

photo BpJK-GsIIAAM1Nz.jpg

photo BpJK-KLIYAAkiSc.jpg

photo BpKITMyIEAAQTJI.jpg

[TRANS] Today’s last filming. Until this morning.

photo BpKLQPDIcAEIah-.jpg

photo BpKLQLfIUAAMtu3.jpg

photo BpKOcDNIgAAFEY3.jpg

photo BpKOcNqIcAAyq8M.jpg

photo BpKOqpwIYAAouAe.jpg

photo BpKOqrmIQAAxA7a.jpg

[TRANS] Last picture of the day. YoungDal, JangSoo and Jerry killed in action in style

photo BpKWuC9IEAEeLSG.jpg

photo BpKWtqxIEAAv3pj.jpg

[TRANS] Hard to let go of us? A bonus.

photo BpKYcdxIEAA0hTr.jpg

photo BpKYcy4IcAAp7bj.jpg

Source: @Tonyhong1004
Translated by: @crystalmoon64 for @Triangle2014
Shared by: JYJ3

Triangle Episode 10
Clips from MBCdrama on youtube

Daebak episode...

YoungDal is totally irritating the heck out of YangHa...
Watch out YoungDalie!

More conflicts arising...Piling on the pain now...Should have good 'pay off' later on when they realize or find out that they're brothers.

855544232.gif?1401804454
gif by megwu0312

For more on Triangle: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022095/current-drama-2014-triangle-%ED%8A%B8%EB%9D%BC%EC%9D%B4%EC%95%B5%EA%B8%80/p129

JYJ thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/355679/official-the-jyj-thread/p575

Kim Jaejoong's Actor thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/263430/kim-jae-joong-%EA%B9%80%EC%9E%AC%EC%A4%91/p145

class="entry-title"[iNFO] 140605 C-JeS Official Site Update: 2014 JYJ Membership Week June 4, 2014 · rilanna

photo 140516cjeskr.png

photo 140516cjeskr.png

Source: C-JeS Official Homepage 1 2

class="content-title" Yoochun and Jaejoong Plan to Enlist Later in the Year After Release of JYJ’s Album crystalcove June 4, 2014 

Yoochun and Jaejoong Plan to Enlist Later in the Year After Release of JYJ’s Album

This is both bad news and good news!

JYJ‘s agency, C-JeS Entertainment, has confirmed to the local media that members Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong plan to enlist in the military in the latter half of this year after the release of a new group album. 

Earlier on June 4, Park Yoochun had stated during his solo fan meeting for his birthday that JYJ was preparing for a new album. C-JeS elaborated today that the group is indeed preparing a studio album, but its release date has not been decided. It has been three years since JYJ’s last studio album, “The Beginning.”

As for member Kim Junsu, the agency said that no time frame has been set for his military enlistment.

Currently, Kim Jaejoong is busy filming his MBC drama, “Triangle,” while Park Yoochun just finished filming is SBS drama, “Three Days,” and is starting on the movie, “Haemoo,” (“Sea Fog”). Kim Junsu is currently busy with his musical, “Dracula.”

Soompi

Nice support from Triangle co stars...for YoungDal's alter ego Jaejoong's Grand Opening of JHolic (Incheon branch site)

"Big success for the cafe of My love Huh Youngdal ssi and for us too"
"From Sabuk woman JungHee- Baek JinHee"
trans by the_little_pear

Embedded image permalink

"From Yangha Siwan: Youngdalie hyung! This cafe will be daebak, so pls hand over Junghee to me “
trans by the_little_pear

Embedded image permalink

Jaejoong updated his facebook page...
[TRANS] Jaejoong FB update: Thank you for sending flower wreaths~! My cafe has become a jungle because of the flower wreaths filled with sincerity~! ㅎ
https://t.co/fntdrCXMKt

trans by the_little_pear

BpVw7f8IUAAfegf.jpg:large
BpVw8wJIIAAdarA.jpg:large

[JJ facebook] 화환 보내주신 분들 다들 감사합니다~! 카페가 정성담긴 화환들로 정글이 되었습니다~!ㅎ https://t.co/R9vrPjyadq pic.twitter.com/luFWaOnJeW

— worldclassJJ (@worldclassjj)

June 5, 2014

class="entry-title"LOL...JJs long message...Trolling YCs previous long video messages. Very funny and sweet;)

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140604 Park Yuchun Fanmeeting Housewarming Party in Seoul – Kim Jaejoong’s Birthday Message June 5, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

e28cc015jw1eh26c9kg8qj218g0p0mzl.jpg~oriUntil last year’s birthday, I still thought as before, another year has just passed. Ah~ time flies so fast. Every birthday, aside from saying Happy birthday or I love you, I actually can’t do anything special for you~ However, I think the fact that we send congrats messages to each other is very meaningful (Yoochun butting in: “self-justification”) Every time I receive or send a message, I also gain much strength. So, even if it’s just a short message, I hope it can make you laugh out loud. (Yoochun: “I feel like that hyung is acting” [laughs]) I also hope that it can make you moved. (Yoochun butting in again: “His acting is going too far whoa~”). Is there anything that you want? Hyung will buy for you (Jaejoong’s way of talking is very funny, the audience burst out laughing). If you don’t want something very very very expensive, if it’s something reasonable, I’ll buy for you. And also… (Yoochun: “Why so long??!?” The audience burst out laughing) I know you must be with your fans now but… Yoochun ah, in Hug days, you had bowl hairstyle (Korean fans calls it “apple” hairstyle). At that time, you only satisfied when you got your hair puffed up as high as 2 knuckles. There were times like that (Everyone burst out laughing again). You should show that cheerful image to your fans in front of you, show them funny reactions. And have a good time~

0604LadyM51.png~original

Source: @5124×6002
Translated by: @The_Little_Pear

JYJ CAFFEINE: DalHee date BTS...Triangle http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/06/dalhee-date-btstriangle.html?spref=tw DalHee <3 Too Cute;)

DalHee date
BTS

Cr: uploader

Please support and buy/download this song from appropriate sites...

140609트라이앵글_김재중싫어도2_001
bliss media

JYJ CAFFEINE: Kim JaeJoong's Triangle OST "Though I Hate It" http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/06/kim-jaejoongs-triangle-ost-though-i.html?spref=tw

[TRANS] LYRICS:

Kim Jae Joong (JYJ) – Though I Hate It (싫어도) Triangle OST

I don’t feel anything
I don’t remember anything
Even though I don’t want to be lonely
Even though I don’t like being alone

Is the past more difficult than dying?
Is it something I don’t want to think about?
Whatever that may be, because I’m alive right now
I want to know the reason

Hey sky, answer me
You have cruelly left me
Making me throw away my last bit of pride
Even if I get angry, I’ll hold it in
I am waiting

I fill up this emptiness that I have without a reason
I’ll drink in the meaningless sadness
Since when was I like this?
I am drunk alone with the song I’m singing all the time
Crying and laughing

Hey sky, answer me
You have cruelly left me
Making me throw away my last bit of pride
Even if I get angry, I’ll hold it in
I am waiting

Even if you run into me
Even if you see the changed me
Because we’re in love…

Remember the words we promised
Just like you see me crying
It was really hard, I missed you
Although I’m selfish because I couldn’t say those words

source : popgasa

Mnet: http://mnet.interest.me/album/346525 

Melon: http://www.melon.com/cds/album/web/albumdetailmain_list.htm?albumId=2259738 

Bugs: http://music.bugs.co.kr/album/433664 

Naver: http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=433468 

Jaejoong sings for TRIANGLE OST Part 2
Listen here http://kpoprepublic.me/archives/7806

JYJ
bts
Incheon Asian Games cf

cr: Incheon Asian Games 2014

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ...Incheon Asian Games cf BTS video and pictures... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/06/jyjincheon-asian-games-cf-bts-video-and.html?spref=tw