Guest ces

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Issue JYJ Takes Over Tokyo Outside of the Concert Venue

CJ E&M enewsWorld Park, HyunMin

2013-04-04 14:03

Sharing To Twitter Sharing To Facebook

JYJ has been taking over Tokyo little by little, thanks to the effects of the group′s Tokyo Dome concert.

The 2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome - The Return of the JYJ has been taking place from April 2, and its effects have washed over the city.

29861442.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

Many large banners advertise the concert from building walls, while posters of Park Yoo Chun′s Rooftop Prince and Kim Jae Joong′s Dr. Jinand The Jackal is Coming stare down from their hangings.

Hallyu magazines with JYJ covers are spread out on street booths, while more photos and ads can be found on subway cars and various other empty wall spaces.

Shin-Ōkubo, which holds Tokyo′s Hallyu Street, has especially fired up at the event. Many stores hold special JYJ booths, and pictures of the group are hung on every space available for advertising.

Akiba Mie, the owner of a shop on the Street, commented, "JYJ is the most popular hallyu group. Though it hasn′t been active for three years, all of its merchandise sold out most quickly. Shops have been putting together JYJ events and special sections in celebration of the group′s Tokyo Dome concert, and they′ve been very popular."

33181004.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

Album shops didn′t miss out. Many goods related to JYJ could be found everywhere, and magazines with the group on their covers were brought to the front of their displays.

The 2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome has been gathering much attention for being the group′s first concert since 2010. The last concert, to take place on April 4, will be relayed live through theaters across the nation.

Photo credit: C-JeS Entertainment

Reach reporter Park HyunMin on Twitter @happygato!

[OTHER TWITTER] 130404 Photographer Junsu Takes A Picture Of Jaejoong & His Family

Posted by Lena on Apr 4, 2013 in TwitterOne Comment

Suyoung 1

[TRANS] ㅎㅎ The last day~~^^ As expect of jyjSo good.. It was the best ㅎㅎJjoongie is so cool~^^

Photographer~~Junsu…
Junsu said: The photo comes out well though ㅎㅎ

BHAmZXDCAAAAJXn

Sukjin 1

[TRANS] Today I finally took photo with Junsu by handphone haha

Sukjin 2

[TRANS] Sexy Junsu.^^

BHAoq0_CAAEBJra

Credit: @shie486; kkjj4Translated by Hannah @ PrinceJJShared by PrinceJJ

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 130404 JYJ’s Concert in Tokyo Dome (Day 3)April 4, 2013 · rilanna

JYJ_PH: Lights out! Con starts in 2 minutes!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeXIAkiss: first day: welcome back | Second day: want to see you | today: always together~
#JYJinTokyoDome
JYJ_PH: Starting with the vid!!!!SIXZEROZEROTWO: #JYJinTokyoDome Junsu’s brother, Junho, just walked into Tokyo Dome [3rebelangels]parksheena6004: “Mama Park just behing me! kya” RT @Jen_BabyLove: ユチョンママと叔母さんがすぐ後ろに!キャーlynncassio: Fans chanting for JYJ to appear #JYJinTokyodomeFinalJYJ_PH: Fan chants are louder today!!!!parksheena6004: FIGHTING!!! FiGHTOOO !!! ^o^ RT @miraclemyc: ‘The Return Of JYJ’ 도쿄돔 막콘 화륑그♥ #JYJinTokyoDomepixelminor: Concert starts!!pixelminor: The crowd today. It’s super fantastic and hyper. I do not know how to describe. Really makes me feel like crying nowJYJ_PH: Mission starting!parksheena6004: MIssion!!! #JYJinTokyoDomelynncassio: Mission prelude!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinallovemickysmile6: MISSION nowJYJ_PH: Wow they are coming out from 3 round steel thinggyyyy kekeJYJ_PH: Oh yoochun is reallly dancing!!!! Wooohoooparksheena6004: Start. hair up Junsu, hair up YC, hair down JJ! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal RT @jyjnormally: …. RT @mo_jji: 시작. 깐준수, 깐유천, 내린머리 국장님JYJ_PH: Waaaaah yooochunnnn doing hipthrust!!!! Im gonna die!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Gooooo yooochunnnn show me those moves!!!!!!mihyanga: #JYJinTokyoDome http://yfrog.com/h8a9fizfj
a9fizf.jpg
JYJ_PH: Ayyy Girl!!!! Junsu is sooo happy!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalparksheena6004: AYYY GIRL #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalparksheena6004: love that acoustic version of Ayyyyy Girl! ^o^ #JYJinTokyoDomeFinallynncassio: Everybody’s singing ‘Ayy yy Ayy girl‘ tgt with JYJJYJ_PH: Yeah yoochunnn in the middle while jj and junsu flirt with their dancers! Good boy yoochun!!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Junsu’s moves OMG!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Be the One!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal yeah yoochun moves!!!! Kekeke sorry im focused on my bb kekeke #JYJinTokyoDomeFinallynncassio: Be The one #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal everyone is screaming at the top of their lungs!!parksheena6004: BE THE ONE!!!!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalhappygato: JYJ 도쿄돔 콘서트 마지막날 공연, 방금 시작. 이젠 공연에 집중♩ pic.twitter.com/CsI42XvNYX
BG_rs2dCAAAK3Sw.jpg
SIXZEROZEROTWO: RED OCEAN TODAY! PRETTY?!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal [JudyLoVe6002] http://twitpic.com/cguoip
753899425.jpg
SIXZEROZEROTWO: Yoochun shouted BE THE ONE so loudly. xD and song ended. ^^ #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalpixelminor: Today’s atmosphere is electrifying. The boys are putting in their all. The best night!lynncassio: Talk ~~ #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalSIXZEROZEROTWO: LMAO. YOOCHUNDES!!!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Yoochun growling haha #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal you’re gonna lose your voice bb #JYJinTokyoDomeFinallynncassio: YC shouting ;:: R U READY?!!! #JyjInTokyoDomeFinalparksheena6004: YUCHUN DESUUUUUUUU XDDD #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalXIAkiss: [Talk Trans] I am Yuchun, Is everyone ok? Please enjoy the show till the end~ #JYJinTokyoDomeSIXZEROZEROTWO: BB is happy today. ^^ #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalXIAkiss: [Talk Trans] JJ: Wonder what should i say after Yuchun~ #JYJinTokyoDome Final daypixelminor: Jaejoong!! pic.twitter.com/vcwrOPERjw
BG_uM3MCYAAiuVH.jpg
XIAkiss: [trans talk] Yoochun teasing Junsu again!!!! #JYJinTokyoDome FINAL DAYJYJ_PH: Wow so their pants are really tight!!! JY on stage while the other J prepares for breath #JyjInTokyoDomeFinalpixelminor: Junsu reluctantly leaves the stage, giving jaechun one last backward glanceSIXZEROZEROTWO: xD Junsu got bully… again. D: #JYJinTokyoDomeXIAkiss: without Junsu, we are JY only. what’s everyone holding on?parksheena6004: JY xDDDDXIAkiss: [Trans talk] JJ: thanks everyone for coming today. we will continue to work had today!PuppyAndCream: #JYJinTokyoDomeD3
Jaejoong: What’s the slogan today? Forever together.
And he asked Yoochun: what’s yesterday’s?
Yoochun hesitated for 10 seconds, trying to remember what was the slogan. Finally~ he remembered and he said: missing you. So how about tomorrow?
Jaejoong: we don’t have concert tomorrow, okay?
Yoochun: ahhh.. wanted to stay together forever. [Credit: 拉登]
JYJ_PH: Yeah this is going to be in DVD!!!! #JyjInTokyoDomeFinalSIXZEROZEROTWO: YC: today, this concert will be recorded into DVD, YOU and YOU will be inside the DVD. ^^parksheena6004: !!! RT @yuchori6479: LIVE DVD!Millie_Kim: Dvd is being filmed today! JYJ in Tokyo Dome!XIAkiss: Jaejoong talking just now! http://twitpic.com/cgur3c #JYJinTokyoDome FINAL DAY! [Kouki]753902760.jpglynncassio: Junsu solo – Breath #JYJinTokyoDomefinalXIAkiss: #JYJinTokyoDome FINAL DAY! BREATHEJYJ_PH: Breath!!!! #JyjInTokyoDomeFinal its going to be another hot hipthrust fest!!!pixelminor: It’s the final day and junsu tries to kill 70,000 with his hips and gruntingJYJ_PH: Wow Junsu’s facial expression is sexxxyyyyy #JyjInTokyoDomeFinalSIXZEROZEROTWO: O___O! Yoochun said having lesser contact with dancer is because YC rmb his promise to Jfans . ^^XIAkiss: today is the final day, so we prepared something special. it will be recorded into DVD. #JYJinTokyoDome FINAL DAY!JYJ_PH: Amazing Light effects on stage! Sorry cant take pic security behind!!! #JyjInTokyoDomeFinalparksheena6004: promise from ILY? XDSIXZEROZEROTWO: I guess jfans cant take ILY performance la~~~~ so Chun promise no more that kind of performance ^^SIXZEROZEROTWO: awww. Chun is the man. he rmb what he promise. <3 during his performance last time > YC: I feel that fans dont really like this Solo style of mine. (he mean ILY) no? Next time during live,I will give up this kind of style, and do some normal performance, I will try to prepare.XIAkiss: LULLABY!~ #JYJinTokyoDomeSIXZEROZEROTWO: lullaby!!!parksheena6004: LULLABYYYY #JYJinTokyoDomeFinallynncassio: Lullaby Junsu solo #JYJinTokyoDomefinalSIXZEROZEROTWO: Junsu said he need to go to the backstage,Yoochun asked where is he going, toilet? xDDD #JYJinTokyoDomeJYJ_PH: Lullaby #JyjInTokyoDomeFinal Junsu is going around the U-stage! And doing hipthrusts again! Woohooo #JyjInTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: JJ is out #JyjInTokyoDomeFinallynncassio: Only love JJ solo #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Jaejoong only love #JyjInTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Show us your moves Jae ^__~ #JyjInTokyoDomeFinallovemickysmile6: #JYJinTokyoDome Only love nowJYJ_PH: Only love… only love… yeah baby!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Jj said Wooooooow #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalpixelminor: Jaejoong went WOWWWW after only lovelynncassio: #jyjinTokyoDomefinal fans are really sing along v well tonight!!! Junbi OK YOOCHUN AH!!!XIAkiss: JJ: is everyone happy today? burning up? I’m so happy! #JYJinTokyoDome FINAL DAYLookkaew_SK: #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal Once JJ came on stage, a fanboy sitting close to me immediately switched to his green lightstick XD [rebeldevils]XIAkiss: JJ: If I have a kid when I’m married. Fans: EH? JJ: I won’t be single forever. this type of person will not exist. #JYJinTokyoDomeparksheena6004: FRIEEEND #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Yooochunnnn saranghae!!!!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Yoochun seemed to have gained some weight. His cheeks are cutely fluffy!!!!  #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalMillie_Kim: Yuchun singing Friend! Such a soothing voice! pic.twitter.com/YyoU73rZxS
BG_50hdCUAAYHnZ.jpg
pixelminor: Chunnie, your voice is like a balm. Will you serenade me to sleep tonight? Fans are all swaying to your crooning.Old Songpixelminor: The audience is so mesmerized by Yc that they’ve stopped waving their light sticks, lost in rapture at his singingPuppyAndCream: #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal When Yoochun was introducing his second Korean song (T/N: I guess she is referring toOld Song.), he wanted to say: Although it’s a Korean song, but there is Japanese translation on the Korean lyrics shown on the screen. I think it’d be better to understand the lyrics.
BUT Yoochun was stuck for about a minute when he was trying to say “better” ほうが. And he even asked the people below the stage. [Credit: 拉登]
Lookkaew_SK: #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal Yuchun’s man-liner is back on for today ^^ [rebeldevils]JYJ_PH: Oohh my heart!!! Yooochun dont make me cry T___T just seeing you…hearing your soothing voice is the best experience! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalSIXZEROZEROTWO: *goosebump* #JYJinTokyoDomeJYJ_PH: And those pants are really tight upclose bb ^__~ im not complaining though… #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalSIXZEROZEROTWO: not his pants is tight. but… he is fatter now. HAHAHAHA. sorry BB. xDDD #JYJinTokyoDomeJYJ_PH: His voice is huuuusssskyyyy after singing! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalXIAkiss: Zoom in to Yoochun singing just now ^^ [APO电台_歪歪频道20177] #JYJinTokyoDome FINAL http://twitpic.com/cguxt0 
753911460.jpg
sandals6002: 13.04.04 JYJ 2013 Concert in Tokyo Dome by http://sandals6002.com  -1#박유천# 마지막 날이구나~유천오빠,고마워요.pic.twitter.com/I48x0m5PIy
BG_1u_rCUAAh2Cd.jpg
lynncassio: #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal YC talkpixelminor: Yc laughed at himself for repeating kyogan so many times. So which is which? LolSIXZEROZEROTWO: fans crying. xD A man that make lots of girls cry. hhahahaha! xD YOOCHUN! #JYJinTokyoDomeJYJ_PH: Waaaa lucky fan!!! He was trying to say something in Japanese but cant seem to get the it right so he asked a fan #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: He is smiling sooo bright! If only i could share his pic!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalPuppyAndCream: #JYJinTokyoDomeD3 During the ment, Yoochun: Today is the last day, please take good care of us until the end!! Until the end, be happy, junbi ok? (are you ready?) Fans: OK!!!!!!! [Credit: 朴有天FansClubHongKong]SIXZEROZEROTWO: HAHAHAHAHA, chun is so funny!!!JYJ_PH: There was a fanboy who shouted Yooooochunnnn and yoochun was like whaaat???? #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalSIXZEROZEROTWO: A fanboy shouted for yoochun loudly. YC:oh. I heard. do you really love me? thank you. then he turn shy. LOL. #JYJinTokyoDomeLookkaew_SK: #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal Yuchun said “ありがとう” in a low and husky voice in response to fanboys screaming his name XD [rebeldevils]lynncassio: Fanboy calling out YC’s name real LOUD TONIGHT #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalPuppyAndCream: #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal Yoochun said that he listened to One Kiss when he was drinking alone in Korea previously. He said that he likes One Kiss the most among the songs in Jaejoong’s mini album. [Credit: 拉登]JYJ_PH: One kiss!!! Jaejoong is at the end of the T-stage!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalSIXZEROZEROTWO: Joongie~~~~ #JYJinTokyoDomelynncassio: JJ is introducing the band members to fans #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalGlamorous SkyJYJ_PH: Wow sexy rocker jae!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalMillie_Kim: Jaejoong singing glamorous sky pic.twitter.com/9OGtYej3Cr
BG_2ciaCcAEaUmz.jpg
pixelminor: Ok jae now trying to zap fans to death with his killer stares and slinky rock movespixelminor: Omg jae’s voice. It’s power. I wish you can all hear itJYJ_PH: Jae took off his fur coat #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal[thongs6002] http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/woriginal/a36e54cdjw1e3dptviy13j.jpg
a36e54cdjw1e3dptviy13j.jpg
Lookkaew_SK: #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal Jaejoong’s looking super handsome today. However, he already forgot some parts of the lyrics….XD [superyoungwoong]JYJ_PH: Junsu time!!!! Uncommitted #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalpixelminor: Junsu said JUNSU TIMEJYJ_PH: Oh yeah i told your dad earlier Im uncommitted so we should be okay junsu Lol! ^__^ #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Junsu in tight gray pants! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalMillie_Kim: Junsu killing fans with his hip thrusts pic.twitter.com/fHQ7kt4ahV
BG_5BoWCYAAOXFm.jpg
Lookkaew_SK: #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal During ‘Uncommitted‘, the cameraman zoomed in on Junsu’s crotch and it was shown on the big screen >.,< [rebeldevils]JYJ_PH: Yeah its junsu time #JYJinTokyoDomeFinallovemickysmile6: Minma sorano shita – JunsuJYJ_PH: He’s singing the japanese song…he said its not a jyj song…its not even kpop! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinallynncassio: JS best solo ever!!!!! Everybody went v silent during prelude みんな空の下 by Ayaka #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Before he started singing another fanboy shouted Juuuunsssu and junsu stopped and Copies how the fanboy shouted!! Haha #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalparksheena6004: greatest love…. a song dear to YC’s heart… ;~;lovemickysmile6: #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal Saial – yuchunparksheena6004: /sobs/ cryyy ;~~~~~; beautifuuly sad.JYJ_PH: Yooochuuuunnnahhhhh you’re making me a crybaby!!!! Your voice…that stare!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Im recording i hope bb’s soothing voice will be captured clearly!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalWalking Through Spring With HerJYJ_PH: Oh yeah his new s0ng!!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalparksheena6004: Walking with her in spring – YC! <333 RT @miraclemyc: 그녀와 봄을 걷는다 #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: I love your smile bb and that hairstyle!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: I’ll walk with you anywhere… Anytime bb #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalAll AloneJYJ_PH: JJ looks like an angel on that elevated stage!!! Like he popped out from heaven!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalMillie_Kim: Jaejoong singing All Alone pic.twitter.com/z26nGIYbTV
BG_9kUiCAAAjGlt.jpg
JYJ_PH: JJ said he needs energy from us #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalSIXZEROZEROTWO: Joongie’s collar bone today. xDD #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal [kouki琪] http://twitpic.com/cgv74y 
753923554.jpg
JYJ_PH: Mine!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinallynncassio: MINE NOW!!! Rock it JJ #JYJinTokyoDomeFinallovemickysmile6: Mine – Jaejoong #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalpixelminor: Jaejoong growls his way through mine. Darn hot.JYJ_PH: Jaejoong you ROCK!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: JJ sexy bangin’ moves again!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeSIXZEROZEROTWO: Rocker Jae is so rock tonight!!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Fireworks!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalSIXZEROZEROTWO: kyaaaaa. fireworks~~~ #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Mr sexy butt is back with Tarantallegra!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Everyone on their feet movin’ it with Junsu #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalSIXZEROZEROTWO: WHAT MUSIC WOULD U LISTEN TO?!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: He’s smiling teasing us here!!! Mr. Camera pls focus on the hips again!!! Lol #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalLookkaew_SK: #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal Junsu’s smiling while singing Tarantallegra. The camera was closing in on his bulge again! >/////< [rebeldevils]mo_jji: http://twitpic.com/cgv9vm 
753927106.jpg
parksheena6004: RT @non_commitment: Yama Pi is here ! RT @/bigeastonao: やばっ!!山Pもいるよぉ〜!!!きゃぁあああ!!嬉しい♡”JYJ_PH: Yeaaahhh only Junsu can thrust like that!!! Woooohoooo #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalVCRpixelminor: Now it’s video time and time for us to recover from all the earlier hotnessY_S_H_I: They are showing the video now^^ Pur boys work sooo hard!!! Gosh 3days of amazing performances!!!! Im glad to be here really!!!Millie_Kim: I am sitting next to junsu mom and dad and FC Menparksheena6004: IN HEAVEN! \o/ #JYJinTokyoDomeFinallovemickysmile6: In Heaven #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalpixelminor: Jyj making their way through the maze for in heavenJYJ_PH: Saranghae!!! Saranghae!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalmo_jji: http://twitpic.com/cgvd3f 
753931275.jpg
JYJ_PH: Boy’s letter!!! Im in tears!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinallovemickysmile6: Boy’s Letter #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalY_S_H_I: Our Boys’ letters on screen nowMillie_Kim: Jyj singing Get Out pic.twitter.com/Ph4tnhrprB
BHAEVhdCIAA-x0K.jpg
pixelminor: I don’t believe this. The obasans in the arena were hopping and screaming wildly during Get Out. Jyj makes everyone young again. ^^SIXZEROZEROTWO: OMH. they are flying around? xDDD #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Oh Junsuuu you are a certified tease!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Yeah yooochunnn bb #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Fans singing with them!!!! The whole dome is singing Get Out!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalY_S_H_I: Crying and dancing!!!! Oh JYJ only you can do this!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalY_S_H_I: Wow! Confetti!!!! yooochunnnn go to our side!!!! I wanna see your moves!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalY_S_H_I: No one compares to JYJ!!!! nobody even comes close!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalmo_jji: twitpic.com/cgve2j  http://twitpic.com/cgve55  http://twitpic.com/cgve7r 

753932539.jpg753932633.jpg753932727.jpgmo_jji: http://twitpic.com/cgvf88  http://twitpic.com/cgvfdm 
753934040.jpg753934234.jpg
JYJ_PH: Dancers on the move!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalrubypurple_fan: Dancer timeYou’reJYJ_PH: Moving stage mowb #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Yooochunnnahhh i want your ball!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Soulmates throwing balls at each other #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalmo_jji: http://twitpic.com/cgvg6u  http://twitpic.com/cgvgbz  http://twitpic.com/cgvgm4  http://twitpic.com/cgvgqj 
753935286.jpg753935471.jpg753935836.jpg753935995.jpg
[thongs6002] http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/woriginal/a36e54cdjw1e3dsbao1v1j.jpg
a36e54cdjw1e3dsbao1v1j.jpg
sandals6002: 13.04.04 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome by http://sandals6002.com  -2 #박유천# 유천 오빠같은 좋은 남자가 어디에 찾을 수 있어ㅠㅠㅠㅠ pic.twitter.com/FaspLmiufi
aadf91e8jw1e3ds7ydntbj.jpg
JYJ_PH: Chajatta!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalMillie_Kim: Goosebunps to hear japanese fans sing Chajatta! JYJ in Tokyo Dome!pixelminor: I’m getting deaf by fans belting out chajatta.JYJ_PH: They’re all smiling and sooo happy #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: JJ is on the floor again!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalpixelminor: Jaejoong, is this some daily ritual? You have to lie on the stage again?Y_S_H_I:Oh JJ’s shirt is so sheer you can see his tattoo #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalY_S_H_I: Yoochunahhhh take off the coat please!!! Kekeke #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalpixelminor: More red ocean pic.twitter.com/5buRdXgqyT
BHAJWgZCEAAIiYC.jpg
lovemickysmile6: Rainy Blue #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalpixcelminor: Rainy blueY_S_H_I: Rainy Blue!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Oh here comes the tears again!!! Our Boys are giving their messages! #JYJintokyodomeFinalpixelminor: On the revolving raised stage pic.twitter.com/CVcamjsmlv
BHALLNwCAAAW6i2.jpg
pixelminor: Yoochun looked like he’s about to cry even before he started talkingMillie_Kim: Yuchun is fighting back tears!JYJ_PH: Yoochun said they’ll be coming back again!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalPuppyAndCream: #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal YC: I feel very happy! We are gonna be back soon! 3 of us, only 3 of us, we will always be together from now on! Thank youPuppyAndCream: #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal YC: I feel very happy. We are definitely coming here again in the near future. Be together forever from now on, I hope all of you will believe in 3 of us!pixelminor: Jae’s eyes are redMillie_Kim: Jaejoong is also tearing up and fans are also in tearsJYJ_PH: JJ cant talk he’s teary eyed!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal oh jaejoong!!!RainbowKJJ: Jae asked if everyone got the balls and fans ans NO! Jae said bcoz it’s last day so the no of balls they throw tonight are more than the past 2 nights. Fans shouted “Ei~~~” Jae act as if he’s angry and said “Ei what??” XDaaPuppyAndCream: JJ: Goodbye, separation, these kind of expressions are not suitable for us and everybody, we will never get separated with everyone!Millie_Kim: Arigato to the wonderful and loyal JYJ fans! You are daebak!Fallen LeavesJYJ_PH: Oh yellow ocean tonight!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal Fallen leavessarithegate: ♡ pic.twitter.com/29Pe7Z1BNU
BHANjQMCUAIPWjr.jpg
pixelminor: Yellow ocean starting up for fallen leavespic.twitter.com/1QOS6rOaEu
BHAN--VCAAAOyZ8.jpg
pixelminor: Junsu crying on stagePuppyAndCream: #JYJinTokyoDomeFinal JUNSU CRIED WHEN HE was singing fallen leaves T^TstarsInLoveJYJ: The yellow ocean pic.twitter.com/Y34Dbwb67k
BHAQ-DxCMAAOM-0.jpg
pixelminor: Yoochun can hardly singmo_jji: 앵콜해주세요. http://twitpic.com/cgvp2e  http://twitpic.com/cgvp5h  http://twitpic.com/cgvp80 
753946790.jpg753946901.jpg753946992.jpg
sarithegate: SAKURA ♡ pic.twitter.com/3lTO8TW2mG
BHAPNEBCMAANRbc.jpg
JYJ_PH: Our boys are teary eyed while bowing!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: We are all shouting JYJ!!! JYJ!!! JYJ!!!!Millie_Kim: All three/JYJ are in tears and fana are also cryingpixelminor: I’m crying in my seat lolJYJ_PH: I dont want this to end…sigh!!! T____T #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Encore!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalstarsInLoveJYJ: Encore stage already pic.twitter.com/ix8ZYq0UVm
BHAQ5JUCYAEn7bV.jpg
JYJ_PH: Pink ocean now^^ #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalBe My Girl RemixJYJ_PH: Yeah yoochunn is on our side!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Whole dome dancing to Be my Girl!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Move em hips bb^^ woohooo!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Mr Sexy Butt is here!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: You should be my baby…baby…baby… #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Waaaaavvvvveeeee #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalEmpty RemixJYJ_PH: Empty!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalstarsInLoveJYJ: Now is empty!Y_S_H_I: Yoooochuuuunnnnn i swear!!!!!!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalY_S_H_I: My bb is dancing!!!! Woohooo #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: Jump!!! Jump!!! Jump!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalY_S_H_I: Oh junsu!!! No one can top that hipthrust you did just now!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ_PH: JYJ!!! JYJ!!! JYJ!!!! The whole dome is shouting JYJ!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalJYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJ JYJY_S_H_I: JYJ!!! JYJ!!!! Whoaaaaa they came out again!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalpixelminor: After the encore, unexpectedly they are out again to say byeY_S_H_I: Jaejoong is crying!!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalY_S_H_I: Junsu tooo!!! Ohhhhh #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalY_S_H_I: Final bow!!! #JYJinTokyoDomeFinalDayY_S_H_I: Oh my bb is crying tooo T____Tpixelminor: Yoochun couldnt bear to leave the stagerubypurple_fan: Done! On behalf of jyj, thank you for listening to the audio! ^^rubypurple_fan: Yes . Confirmed that they’ll do a Japan tour! ^^

Tweets Credits: as mentioned + JYJ_PH + parksheena6004 + lynncassio + lovemickysmile6 + SIXZEROZEROTWO + Millie_Kim + Y_S_H_I + XIAkiss + PuppyAndCream + rubypurple_fan + pixelminor + RainbowKJJ + starsInLoveJYJPicture Credits: as tagged + mihyanga + happygato + kouki琪 + sandals6002 + Millie_Kim + Thongs6002 + mo_jji + sarithegateCompiled and Shared by: JYJ3

[TRANS] 130304 Tokyo Dome Day 3 – Jejung’s ment before Fallen Leaves

Posted by Lena on Apr 4, 2013 in ConcertTranslationsNo Comments

Capture

From now on I’ll think that the happy journey will go on. Just like what Yoochun said, I think goodbye or such words of separation don’t fit us (T/N: us = fans + JYJ).But… “We will wait for you for long time…” “Will you wait for us for long time?” Although we (T/N: we = fans + JYJ) can wait for thoroughly some years or even 10 year with such faithful heart… goodbye or such words of separation is still a “no” (T/N: literally, there no such thing as goodbye or such words of separation)We’re here, at Tokyo Dome after 4 years. That 4 years were… uhmm.. You too, us too… 3 of us feel responsible to repay your support and there’s still a lot of things that 3 of us need to solve. That sense of responsibility is very burdensome.. And the time that passed regardless of our feelings was so scary. We didn’t feel it the 1st year… but 1 year passed then 2 years passed, we could totally feel that the time was really scary.The time kept flowing, 4 years passed by, we could barely meet you. Now that we’re standing on stage, 3 young men who don’t know how the future will be. We can’t be sure, we just believe in the future.. There’s many people who worry about us.. And for the people who haven’t met us but still give us much strength, from now on we’ll be stronger. We believe in you and will work our guts out. Please keep supporting us.

Credit: Japanese to Korean trans: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/lfoprhKorean to English: Hannah @ PrinceJJShared by PrinceJJ

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TWITTER] 130405 Jaejoong Twitter UpdateApril 4, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

photo 130405jjtw1.png

[TRANS]Our future is still unclear. In an incomplete world.. Still many things are happening and we are fighting themStill fighting many things.. Over and over. But I’m no longer afraid!No matter what happens and how much time has passed,I’ve found something unchanged.That’s TRUST…

photo 130405jjtw2.png

[TRANS]It’s not something I can do alone …I’m not alone so I’m not afraid…It can be anywhereGreat to hear your voicesGreat to be able to see your tears and smiles ..Everyone, really thank you –

photo 130405jjtw3.png

[TRANS]Sorry. Sleepy so my Japanese was bad — (T.T)Anyway.. Thanks everyone — (T.T)

Source: @bornfreeonekissJapanese to English Translation: @Jen_BabyLoveShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TRANS] 130404 JYJ’s Concert in Tokyo Dome – Baek Seung Heon & Lee U UpdatesApril 4, 2013 · rilanna

130404bshtw.png

[TRANS] Junsu hyung’s, Jaejoongie hyung’s, Yoochunnie hyung’s autographed balls

(T/N: Junsu signed: Seungheonnah. Jaejoong signed: Seungheonnie~! Yoochun signed: To: Seungheon.)

BHAkisACYAAhx5F.jpg

130404leeutw.png

[TRANS] Showing off the T-shirt and the signed balls I have received from hyungs..♥ You’re envious, right?~~+_+!!

71408475.jpg

Sources: @bsh_u + @LUsyndromeTranslation Credit: @PuppyAndCream + @parksheena6004Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130405 JYJ Talks about the Years It Wasn′t Able to Go to JapanApril 4, 2013 · rilanna

The JYJ members have been through hard times, and they didn′t hesitate in showing it.

At the press conference held before their exclusive Tokyo Dome concert, the 2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome – The Return of the JYJ on April 4, the members talked about how they felt about their concerts and their plans for their future in Korea and Japan.

photo 20130405000041_0.jpg

Kim Junsu started, “It took a long time for us to come back. With that, we′ll work hard to leave behind no regrets.”

He added, “When we performed here three years ago, we meant to show how we would meet our new start as JYJ; we didn′t know that would be our last in Japan. We′ve spent half of our careers in Japan, so the country′s like our second home. I felt so sorry that we couldn′t do anything for such a meaningful place.”

Park Yoo Chun also said, “We cried a lot here. I′m happy we′re back. We didn′t idle away our four years. I′m glad many people have welcomed us in our return.”

“I′m hoping we′ll be able to start up our Japanese promotions again with this concert, but having the legal issues sorted out isn′t everything there is,” he added, showing that their future in Japan was still unclear.

Kim Jae Joong commented, “Four years could be long or short, depending on how you see it. I′m so thankful that [our fans] have given us trust that is rarely given to even friends and family. We want to thank them for showing trust in our unclear future and waiting for us.”

The 2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome – The Return of the JYJ took place from April 2-4.

Photo credit: C-JeS EntertainmentSource: EnewsworldShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[Concert Review] 130405 JYJ Makes Up for Its 24,552 Hours Away at the Tokyo DomeApril 5, 2013 · anmcha3

It took 24,552 hours to get JYJ back on the stage of the Tokyo Dome. At the sight of the numbers counting down to 0, fans screamed out loud in anticipation, and finally the three JYJ members appeared onstage before them.

This was what marked the group′s new start.

During the 24,552 hours they had been away, Kim Jae Joong, Park Yoo Chun and Kim Junsu had become more mature, more stronger and more closer. They showed how much they had grown in the three days of concerts held from April 2-4 for their 2013 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome – The Return of the JYJ.

The lights filling the 50,000 seats of the Dome shook as if to ask why it had taken so long for them to come, and didn′t miss a beat as the precious concert unfolded.

photo vr1.jpg

The opening was followed by a performance involving JYJ and 50 dancers, as well as the song Mission from JYJ′s albumIn Heaven.

The members showed they weren′t going to ease things in, as they went on to sing Ayyy Girl from their first worldwide album The Beginning, followed by Be the One.

After the torrent of songs, Junsu finally opened up.

“We really wanted to see you, on this stage,” he said, as Jae Joong and Yoo Chun agreed.

Everyone knew that the group had been through so much to return to the Tokyo Dome, and fans cheered to show they knew it. Placards reading ′Together Forever′ lined the rows of seats, showing how fans wished to accompany JYJ on the trials up ahead.

photo vr2.jpg

Solo performances followed.

Kim Junsu, the first one to perform, sang Breath and Lullaby. Jae Joong performed Only Love, while Park Yoo Chun played the piano and sang Friend, a song by Anzenchitai. Kim Dong Ryul′s classic Old Song was also reinterpreted by the singer, after which Jae Joong appeared onstage again to sing his solo single One Kiss and Nakashima Mika′s Glamorous Sky.

The solo performances went around a second time. Junsu sang Uncommitted and Under Everyone′s Sky.

Under Everyone′s Sky was especially sung with meaning, as Junsu had said in the press conference before the concert, “The song expresses our thoughts. It holds a message that we wanted to convey to our fans to thank them for their four-year wait.”

Yoo Chun then sang his new single I Walk Through Spring with Her for the first time ever.

The concert hit its climax with Jae Joong′s solo single Mine and Junsu′s Tarantallegra. The performances and stage effects came together as one, and the two burned bright in their charismatic performances. The audience cheered itself hoarse.

photo vr3.jpg

The three became one again after that, and sang In Heaven, Boy′s Letter, Get Out, You′re and Found You, putting on car parades and stepping close to their fans.

Their performance of Rainy Blue, a song they had released when they were still five under TVXQ (DBSK), had everyone look back at their reality.

“Now we only have the three of us. We will stay together forever,” Yoo Chun said.

Jae Joong bowed, saying, “Words like ′goodbye′ or ′farewell′ don′t really fit you or me. I want us to work hard and continue to move forward. Please help us do so.”

JYJ then ended the main portion of the concert with a performance of Fallen Leaves, saying it was a song they wanted to sing for their fans.

An encore was called for, as fans refused to leave and continued to scream for more. In more comfortable attire, the three reappeared onstage with their dancers and sang Be My Girl.

The concert finally came to a close with Empty, another promotional single from their worldwide album.

photo vr4.jpg

The concert was indeed the start of JYJ′s fight to make up for the time it had lost.

Photo credit: C-JeS EntertainmentReach reporter Park HyunMin on Twitter @happygato!Credit: enewsworldShared By: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[Concert Review] 130405 JYJ, SPRING, Walk Again in Tokyo DomeApril 5, 2013 · rilanna

[Tokyo=E Daily Star/ Woo Young Jo]

When even a gentle breeze holds its breath for us / Love flows more between-hand we are holding / You came to me like a dream in the Spring and cast a spell on my lonely heart…’

These are parts of the lyrics of JYJ Yuchun’s new own song. He revealed the song for the first time at Tokyo Dome stage where he came back in about 3 years as a present for the fans waiting for JYJ. It expresses JYJ’s feeling as it is.

thein201304050605060.jpg

JYJ held its concert ‘The Return of the JYJ’ at Tokyo Dome in Japan for 3 days in a row from Apr 2 to Apr 4. The group’s popularity has not been changed. The 150,000 seats were all sold out right after the sales begun.

542106114.jpg

The concert on Apr 4, 50,000 audience started counting 5 to 1. On the count of 5, Tokyo Dome was filled with roar. But the dome went silent with the subtitled video – “When we were at Tokyo Dome in June 2010 as JYJ for the first time, we were happy. But we never knew that it would take this long for us to meet you here again. Since the day we left Tokyo Dome, the dark time with no end started. After 24,552 hours past, and now we bring JYJ here”

Fans in silence all rose up from the seats together with roars that could break the ceiling of the dome because it is an enormous venue, JYJ looked tiny on the stage unless you were in the front row.

JYJ opened the concert with strong intro, ‘Mission’ and heated the venue with ‘Ayyy Girl’ and ‘Be The One’ in a row. The hands of the large clock behind the stage were being put backward. It took 3 years to get back to Tokyo Dome after they formed JYJ. The clock looked like image of the group’s will to rewind lost 3 years.

JYJ wasn’t able to sing its songs of the past TVXQ(5 members). The members overcame difficult time with their own albums by making new songs and stages. With the effort, they showed everything with 26 songs. JYJ said that “We hope our true feelings could be delivered just as it is”, and those desire all reached fans.

201304050204382410_1.jpg

JYJ, stood again in front of 50,000 audience, became more mature. The group is now having 10th year as a singer but all members were passionate with the best of a brand-new group. They gave comfort to fans with explosive singing and emotion and fans were glad with every movement and smiles from JYJ. When they sang ‘Found You’, JYJ’s one of the hit songs and Soundtrack of SKK Scandal, everyone sang together the lyrics “I love you” in Korean.

‘Would you stay with me if I spared my words that I love you / or would you stay with me if I said I love you once more’ (the lyrics of Yuchun’s new song) – April, with the season of Cherry Blossoms, JYJ has its Spring too in 3 years.

The group was not able to have proper activities for 3 years in Korea and Japan after dispute with its former management SM Entertainment[Translators note: 2009] and AVEX’s unilateral cancellation of the contract in 2010. About 1,000 days after, JYJ finished the lawsuit with SM Entertainment in November last year and also won the lawsuit against AVEX on Jan 18.

20130405_1365095350.jpg

JYJ’s Tokyo Dome concert last over 3 hours. Many fans did not leave after the encore ‘Be My Girl’ and ‘Empty’. JYJ left with the message with “There will never be neither ‘Goodbye’ nor ‘Farewell’”. Some fans moved to tears by those words.

At the press conference before the concert on this day, JYJ calmly said that “It doesn’t mean that there is no barrier after legal dispute ended. We can guess it(invisible disturbance) could be worse. We won’t hurry”.

With the new Spring, they want to walk slow. The weather on the first and second day of JYJ’s concert was stormy.  On the last day, blue sky cleared up and sunlight flooded.

20130405084208194.jpg

Source: DaumTranslated by: http://dedicatee.wordpress.comShared by: JYJ3

[video+TRANS] 130405 Kantame Daily: Exclusive Interview with Kim Jaejoong in Nanjing

Posted by Ces on Apr 6, 2013 in VideoNo Comments

Interviewer: First of all, having your Asia tour, solo concert and fan meeting in Nanjing, how do you feel now?

JJ: I came to Nanjing for the first time last year. This is the second time.  I am coming with more songs, [around] nine?

Interviewer: Ten songs?

JJ: I got more songs, so I hope to convey my wish for people coming this time t0 enjoy more.

Interviewer: I think you do. People in Japan are also looking forward to it much. They are supporting you.

Interviewer: How is your fatigue? You look busy. Don’t you have fatigue?

JJ: Yeah, I feel some today. I had live concerts yesterday. 

Interviewer: You did.

JJ: But, once the live starts, I’ll be fine. 

Interviewer: Yeah. And as for the points worthy of note in your stage this time, what’s the biggest point that you hope everyone to look at?

JJ: It is a combination of fan meeting and mini live concert this time.  They can enjoy the communication between fans and myself and feel the atmosphere of a live performance. It is a good event. They can feel both.

Interviewer: It must be!

Interviewer: Would you tell me if you have something you want to accomplish for a goal this year?

JJ: As Jaejoong or of JYJ?

Interviewer: Yeah, as Kim Jaejoong!

JJ: Haha. First, as Kim Jaejoong, again in a new work, I hope I will be able to try acting. Either in dramas or movies, I can meet everyone, I think. When I had a tour last time, it was for my mini album. I hope to release a full album next.

Interviewer: I hope so.     Then what is the objective of JYJ?

JJ: As JYJ, uhm, this year, we hope to release JYJ’s full album. We had Tokyo Dome over yesterday, right?  Having more activities in Japan is our big hope.

Interviewer: I’m expecting it.   For you, what kind of existence is JYJ?

JJ: Let me see. 

Interviewer: Is it hard to say just in a word?

JJ: Yeah, of course it is a must to exist. Each is not worth as one. Three can be united. Well how should I say (it)…I don’t know in what way I should say it, even in Hangul, Korean. How to express it is difficult.

Interviewer: Go ahead in Hangul.

JJ: Being one,(unclear) I felt it yesterday. With everyone in the venue and we, three members, we can be one, united. I recognized it yesterday. The members are of such existences. They are two of “the one, united” I think.

Interviewer: Thank you very much. I think fans felt it much as well.    Then from now on I would like to ask you some more casual questions. What makes you feel the gladdest to do now?

JJ: The gladdest to do? It’s now.

Interviewer: This moment?

JJ: Yeah, at this moment, being here probably. It is hard to I understand myself. what can I say? Haha. As just a person’s character, an artist and an actor,  I have a lot of shortages and more things to develop. Uhmmm.

Interviewer: Then for the last, would you give any messages to many fans who love you, please?

JJ: Yes. Well, I will have the 10th anniversary upcoming December since my debut. I really appreciate their constant support and love. I thank them.

Video: republicofjyjTranslation Credit: 848batiShared by: PrinceJJ

[TRANS+PICS] 130406 Jaejoong’s FM & Concert ‘Your, My & Mine’ In Nanjing – Tweets Compilation

Posted by Lena on Apr 6, 2013 in ConcertPicturesTranslationsNo Comments

BHJzwS7CQAAP4wj

41vvc

@shadowjaejes

• Jae is out! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • MC asked how Jae feels about his 2nd trip to NJ. #JaeFMConInNJ Jae said its his 2nd time there so he prepared more special events.
  • Jae, when asked about his topless photo tweet, said after uploading he feels shy. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Asked Jae why he kept changing his favourite animal. (LOL) Jae said firstly he likes cats, now he has a dog due to loneliness. #JaeFMConInNJ

BHKJ4n-CQAEy-UU

• Asked Jae if he mind his gf heavier than him. Jae : honestly, I don’t like girls that are too thin. He likes girls a little plump. XD
  • Q: when are you getting married, and how many children do you want? A: Around 30+ (didnt answer how many children)
  • This year Jae will come put with his album!! (Full album)!!!! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Q: What kind of (fan) support do you want to see (from NJ fans)? A: Nothing in particular. I just want everyone to be happy and safe.
  • Another section: 10 lucky fans will be chosen to go on stage #JaeFMConInNJ

BHKLUlhCcAAe5AJ

• Jae mentioned he may have plans to set up CoffeeCojjee in China when MC asked. (He’s just being nice, I think. LOL) #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Q: What others part of China does he wish to go next? A: Great Wall of China. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae injured his leg previously and haven’t fully recovered. (T__T) #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Q: Which is Jae’s favorite fruit? Fans chose Strawberries A: His favorite is actually apples followed by strawberries. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae says he usually takes 15mins bath. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Next segment #JaeFMConInNJ
  • About Jae’s album, seems like he’s talking about JYJ full album and not his solo. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Fan will act and Jae will guess. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Game segment ended. Jae to change outfit now^^ #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Some lucky fans chosen to go on stage to taste Jae’s cooking. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Lol he said China doesn’t have Giyomi so why the fans kept asked him to do?! He said he’s shy^^ LOL #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Hahahah he’s doing as requested! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Singing Kiss B!!! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • OMG the longest version of Kiss B he’s singing without music! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae’s giving the first chance to taste his food to the MC. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae fed the MC. #JaeFMConInNJ

BHJwUMtCIAAtUpr

• Cooking segment done~ Jae removing his apron~ #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Photo segment !! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • OMG a bathroom selca!! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Sitting in a bathtub of the hotel!!! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Haha Jae said he’ll take more pictures and upload~~ #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Concert time!! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Showing the very cute VCR of Jae acting with Chun VoiceOver. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae “I’m rocker singer Kim Jae Joong!” #JaeFMConInNJ
  • My throat condition isn’t good but I sang ok right? You (fans) give me the strength. I’ll try my best for today. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae: you also know that song right? How was it? #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae : Next song, compared to female fans, male fans seems to like it more. #JaeFMConInNJ I think it’s “For You”
  • Keke Jae’s sunglasses is out! #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Sexy song!:D#JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae: I know it’s very short but still, next up is the last song. #JaeFMConInNJ

rpenb

• Lol Jae asking fans to shout enco after he sings his “last” song. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae: Next up, “I’ll protect you”. Let’s sing together. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Jae : Dont take pictures. Sing with me. ^^
  • Jae: Next time if anyone wants to be a singer, pls sing this song during audition, ok? #JaeFMConInNJ
  • LOL Jae said he can’t hear anything!!!
  • Jae: This is really the last song. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • Last song, Mine! #JaeFMConInNJ

melody c

nujzbb

@Ohmyjunsu + MegWu0312

• Jaejoong is out!!
  • Jae, when asked about his topless photo tweet, said after uploading he feels shy. #JaeFMConInNJ
  • JJ said thank you in Chinese ^^
  • JJ doesn’t like women who are very skinny XD
  • Q: When will you get married? JJ: Around age 38
  • JJ: When I was in my early 20s, I wanted to get married at 28. So I don’t know what will happen once I turn 38
  • Honestly, he already answered a lot of these questions… why keep asking the same

Starleng2

• Q: Do you like to eat Chinese hot pot? JJ: Yes!
  • Missed what JJ said before this and the question, but JJ said “I just hope you guys can be happy, safe and live well”
  • Talent show now?
  • 10 fans are being picked to go up on stage and show how much they love Jaejoong
  • Q: Aside from Shanghai, HK and Nanjing, where else in China do you want to go to? JJ: I haven’t been to the Great Wall.
  • MC says to treat him to coffee and he will take Jaejoong and climb the Great Wall to his heart’s content. JJ agreed xD
  • Q: What do you want to eat in China? JJ: I haven’t eaten hot pot in a long time
  • MC asks if Jaejoong’s leg is better. JJ: His arthritis (?) is still not fully recovered.
  • Q: JJ’s fav fruit? Apple, pineapple, strawberry, orange, grape. All fans chose strawberry. JJ: My fav is orange but 2nd fav is strawberry
  • JJ said he will release full solo album? Wasn’t he speaking of JYJ album?
  • Q: What is your favorite coffee? A: Americano
  • Fans who got wrong answer got a poster as prize
  • SIGNED poster as prize
  • MC: If Jaejoong can open Cojjee in China, where should it be? JJ: I haven’t thought about it exactly
  • MC suggested that he opens Cojjee by the Great Wall. JJ said it’s a good idea
  • RT @MegWu0312 ask how many kind cosmetic he use? JJ: 6…count with finger
  • :(RT @MegWu0312 JYJ tour, ? no specific plan now

BHJulr5CIAAOfYK

• Game: Playing charades with JJ. Fans act, JJ guess
  • Self-made VCR playing right now.
  • Jaejoong is out again, changed clothing. He’s wearing a blue sweater
  • Jaejoong is going to cook now.
  • Making ddeokbokki/rabokki again XD
  • LOL JJ is wearing the flower apron again!
  • MC: Do you like this flower apron? JJ: I wore this apron since my first mini concert, so I guess you can say I’ve grown attached to it
  • Like usual… Jaejoong is going to feed fans T___T
  • Ingredients: Rice cake, ramen, vegetables, sausage, fish cake
  • JJ asking if he should add all the hot pepper paste in, and fans said YES! XD
  • 1st step: Put in a spoonful of hot pepper paste xD MC asks is it enough? Fans: NOT ENOUGH!
  • Fans keep telling him to add more hot pepper paste, JJ said: But.. actually… rabokki shouldn’t be this hot….
  • PWAHAHA!!! JJ: Usually, when I make rabokki for others, they tell me to put less hot pepper paste… only you guys tell me to put more XDDD
  • JJ added a LOT of hot pepper paste XDDDDD
  • Picking lucky fans to taste JJ’s rabokki
  • Fans chanting for Gwiyomi XDDDDDDD
  • LOL JJ: Everytime I do Gwiyomi.. I get shy
  • JJ is doing gwiyomi!!!!!!!!!
  • nosebleed RT @MegWu0312 everyone said his blue top so tight….could see all sexy bodyline
  • 1 minute left until rabokki is done.. so he’s singing Kiss B omggggg
  • Kiss B acapella T____T sounds so good. I want acapella ver next album!!!
  • JJ fed a rice cake to the MC. JJ asks if it tastes a bit sweet. MC: It’s not spicy at all!
  • JJ ate some of the rabokki himself XD
  • JJ feeding fans T.T~
  • JJ said the rabokki he made is very sweet
  • Unreleased pictures!!!

挤一挤之挤出一片未来

• One pic is of JJ in white dress shirt and black tie *___* omg
  • A pic is of JJ in his BATHROBE. Taken in his Nanjing hotel *____*
  • Another picture… JJ: Have you guys realized? I’m in the bathtub.
  • LOOOL! JJ: Don’t think that I didn’t take my make up off in this picture. Those are my black eye bags T___T
  • Concert start now. One Kiss

BHJ9jeMCcAAqdx-

Credit: @shadowjaejes, @ohmyjunsu, MegWu0312Pictures credit: Congkr, nkkjj, starleng, mazejae, 挤一挤之挤出一片未来, mars, melody_c, ekjj, as taggedShared by PrinceJJ

More Compilation...http://wp.me/p1gQsC-vNm

Guest itscreamie

Japanese Advertisement Company Dentsu Says, “JYJ Have That Special ‘Something’ That Draws People In”

A representative of Japan’s largest advertisement agency Dentsu highly praised JYJ and stated, “They’re a group that have that special something that draws people in.”
Miura of Dentsu’s Music and Entertainment sector talked about JYJ, who are holding their Tokyo Dome concert from the 2nd till the 4th, and stated, “The fact that they were able to sell out all three concerts, despite the fact that they were being held on a weekday, proves just how much power they have as artistes.”

He continued to add, “Not only are JYJ charming as singers, but they have that special something that draws people in. Even representatives of the industry are surprised at the response they received.”
President Okamoto of Kyodo Yokohama, the biggest concert agency in Japan that is in charge of JYJ’s Tokyo Dome concerts, stated, “We were able to see once more the power of JYJ. Their power rivals that of Michael Jackson and their in-sync choreography was extravagant and left a lasting impression.”
PD Kim Sang Wook, who was in charge of stage managing the concert, emphasized, “JYJ are a group who have been recognized as artistes, not just idols, for their perfect performances and vocal capabilities. There aren’t that many teams who can perform 28 songs live. It was a high-quality performance that was well-planned and showcased 120% of what JYJ are capable of.”
Meanwhile, JYJ’s ’2013 JYJ Live Concert in Tokyo (The Return of the JYJ)’ concert will be held from the 2nd till the 4th of April at Tokyo Dome with a total of 150,000 audience members. The performance on the 4th will be aired live in 113 theaters across Japan.
Source: enews24Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

Archived