YOOCHUN- Gala Metallo Gold €65,00

twitpiccdeqhs790.jpg

JUNSU - Cignetta White €139,00

twitpiccdeoyx790.jpg

by bluemoonvenice.

http://www.bluemoonvenice.com/en/shop/masks/luxury-line/colombine

[XiahDerTod]

cr.jyj fans

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; " 130323 Kim Jaejoong’s Mine MV ranks 1st in Chinese Yinyuetai Weekly ChartMarch 23, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

This is the 5th time that Kim Jaejoong’s MIME MV ranks 1st in Chinese Yinyuetai Weekly Chart (Korean Stars)Yinyuetai is the biggest MV website in China

8583140568_de9b3e494b_o.jpg

Source: yinyuetai.comVideo Uploaded by: lunjij1Pic Credit: Miss_TroublerShared By: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 130324 Kim Jaejoong’s “Your, My and Mine” Mini-concert Fanmeeting in Hong KongMarch 24, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

• A staff just said that items related to TVXQ, YJ and HERO JJ is not allowed in the venue. (via@mushroomee)

@JYJ_PH:

• Fans entering the venue… 

photo BGHn8a5CcAAt87B.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

• Inside the venue…

photo BGHnH_yCMAAFst6.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.photo BGHoKl6CIAAeP5G.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

• Fans keep on coming in.. ^^ 

photo BGHqTFACUAARWEL.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

• Lights out! And we started screaming hahaha!
  • Jaejoong’s friend arrived at the venue…pic.twitter.com/FG0OXGmKKq
  • Lightstick ready… ^^

photo BGHtKMDCYAA6p4p.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

• Lights off now… ^^
  • Kim Jaejoong… we are shouting your name ^^
  • The MC is here now…

BGH8k9uCUAA3kTY.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

• He is here now… so handsome
  • Message Board out now..he’s in black with that red messy sexy hair!
  • His hair is permed… wearing black suit
  • He said messages are in chinese so he cant understand…me too JJ lol!
  • What kind of woman does he like…. He said someone with a beautiful heart.
  • Everyone shouting Kiss B!!! Hahahaha
  • Q & A pic.twitter.com/ja5tshirFr
  • JJ asked MC to choose the message! And the MC chose message asking him to sing Kiss B!!!
  • JJ said…why do you want Kiss B?
  • Singing Kiss B as fans request
  • Gosh he’s singing Kiss B now!
  • The fan wrote she doesn’t like the blue streaks in his hair…JJ said don’t worry blue hair is fake
  • Fans are shouting giyomi hehe ^^
  • Why do you always sleep too late? He said why does the fan know that…but he’s trying his best to sleep early
  • Q was: Why you always sleep so late? Jae: How come you know I always sleep so late? XD (via @ShadowJaeJes)
  • Now he heard us… giyomi ^^
  • He said he’s almost 30 now so he cant do that haha
  • But still he did weee ^^ so cute
  • QUIZ SHOW now…
  • He’s gonna choose 20 fans to go on stage
  • First one is a fanboy!!! Soo lucky!
  • Our seatmate was chosen!!! Whoaaa that was close!!!
  • He’s saying hello per section! We just can’t help but scream!
  • Chosen fans are on the stage now…
  • Two fanboys were chosen! These boys are sooo lucky! ^__^
  • Our seatmate got earings as gift from jaejoong… she didnt get the right answer but still she’s so lucky ^^
  • Oh she got these earings as a consolation prize 

photo BGH1u4ACMAEskt6.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

• What chinese food does he like best…answer is dianxin
  • Q: what is Jae’s shoe size? Jae’s shoe size is 27.5 (via @ShadowJaeJes)
  • A fan asked what’s his underwear color. Jae said its black. (via @ShadowJaeJes)
  • The two fanboy didn’t win but they have gift too ^^
  • Who was the last person he called before he flew in to hongkong… He said Junsu^^
  • What kind of animal does he like … He answered dog ^^
  • A fan asked what’s his underwear color. Jae said its black. (via @ShadowJaeJes)
  • The winner is crying…
  • She kissed JJ’s hand
  • And there is a winner…oh she’s so happy in tears…when JJ was shaking her hand the fan kissed JJ’s hand! Lucky Girl! She knows her moves!
  • Next SPEED QUIZ
  • 60 secs and get most correct answer is winner (via @MegWu0312)
  • Oh he’s pouting! He’s soo cute!
  • They are selecting participants again… it’s on the screen section row and seat number
  • Raffle again
  • Fans asked what color is his underwear tonight…he said BLACK!!! Sexy!!! Hahaha
  • Oh finally he got the word…LION
  • There is a word written on a paper then the participant will let JJ
  • guess the word… the fan got only 60 seconds
  • Oh he got another word correct…OCEAN PARK
  • He’s having a hard time guessing the chinese foods…he cutely said pass pass pass
  • Oh he got hecha
  • He went in to change clothes…Mine mV is being shown
  • Fans are singing with the mine mv..

• They are showing some vid of JJ
    Preparation for his concert
  • He is back
  • He is wearing a navy longsleeves with leopard print on sleeves
  • COOKING TIME with Jaejoong the Cook! He’s gorgeous in Blue!!!
  • Wearing his famous flower apron
  • He’s got the floral apron on…he said he uses this when he cooks in Korea

photo BGH7-jpCMAAtODU.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo BGH8LIBCMAAiQ3o.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo BGILkxACYAAVQ0r_4E0A6D774ED9540E5427.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

• He’s going to prepare rabokki again… ^^
  • He put all the chili paste again… awww so spicy
  • He said stop…. so cute of him speaking english ^^
  • Asked Jae which one he prefers, singing or cooking, he says both^^ (via @ShadowJaeJes)
  • MC asked how Jae wants to feed the fans and Jae said whatever the fans want. (via@ShadowJaeJes)
  • MC praises Jae’s food saying it smells nice ^^  (via @ShadowJaeJes)
  • Selecting lucky fans to taste his dish
  • He tasted it
  • He is putting the rice cake now
  • He put fish cakes and sausages
  • He is asking if we are hungry
  • Fans screamed “ne”
  • Oh there goes JJ’s sausage! Yummmmmyyy! I mean the rabokki…with JJ’s sausage hahahha
  • He seems satisfied with his dish… ^^
  • He now puts the ramen
  • He removes his glove using his lips… so sexy way hahaha
    He removed his plastic gloves using his mouth. Fans screamed. JJ smirked (via@rubypurple_fan)
  • He’s gonna feed the fans now…looks soo spicy and yummmy
  • He is asking the first fan which one she likes
  • Fan said she wanna eat carrot and Jae saw that the one in the bowl isn’t cooked so he put it back and chose another one for her. (via @ShadowJaeJes)
  • Lots of screaming and dunno why. Must be that naughty boy teasing his fans. XD (via@ShadowJaeJes)
  • He tasted it first then he gives it to the fan
  • The fan gave JJ a doll which looks like him…
  • JJ puts his doll in his apron’s pocket

BGIZjriCYAAPCXL.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

• 2nd fan said she has colds…after JJ fed her…she said she’s now okay ^___^ JJ’s healing power!!! P.S. JJ fed her sausage! Lol!
  • I think fan said it’s delicious but her face lol. JJ was like >.< hahaha (via @rubypurple_fan)
  • Paparazzi now!
  • First pic JJ with bday cake
  • Second pic JJ holding his mine album

photo BGIBs2sCcAAAlAC_7DDA9999306F306A3073.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo BGIAqHXCYAAUmVN.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo BGIA_9SCQAE012b.jpg

photo BGIA8QkCEAARV69.jpg

photo 69982bffgw1e318quhfrnj.jpg

69982bffgw1e317ssk5uoj.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo BGIC2atCQAAWSiS_JiJinuna.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

d833c895d143ad4bc1ffa8cf83025aafa50f06efThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

9f2f070828381f30d42764a6a8014c086e06f087This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

• The fire alarm went on! JJ said…is there fire??? Oh JJ we’re on fire that’s why! This hall is getting hotter with your cute photos! Keke
  • He said he took many photos of his member
  • CONCERT TIME… ^^
  • One Kiss
  • Live band of course ^^  (via @rubypurple_fan)
  • He’s wearing all black
  • Fans shouting Kiss B Kiss B Kiss B
    Wow he did sing Kiss B
    I like the way he said TP
  • Fans are so obsessed with Kiss B (via @rubypurple_fan)
  • JJ said thank you for supporting me and pls continue to do so~
  • I hope I can come back to share more with you  (via @rubypurple_fan)
  • He said its the first time he came to hongkong solo
  • For you~♡
  • Great Light effects on stage…matches JJ’s great vocals!
  • The you i can’t let go
  • JJ: I noticed there are a lot of men in the audience. Hope everyone is enjoying the concert (via @rubypurple_fan)
  • I always miss you
  • He said I’ll sing the next song with my whole heart. This is such a powerful song and a favorite of mine. (via @rubypurple_fan)
  • Of course the shades ♥ (via @rubypurple_fan)
  • Last song – I’ll Protect You
  • He asked the audience to sing with him. ♡ (via @rubypurple_fan)
  • Fans singing with him with our banners up
  • JJ is happy. Everyone is singing! Wohoo! (via @rubypurple_fan)
  • He saw the banners~♡  (via @rubypurple_fan)
  • The banner read be strong JJ  (via @rubypurple_fan)
  • He’s doing section by section lol. (via @rubypurple_fan)
  • Fans shouting encore  (via @rubypurple_fan)
  • He let us sing per section now fans are shouting ENCORE… ENCORE… ENCORE..
  • All alone
  • Thank you everyone for coming to my concert. I am really touched by your love and support. Thank you so much.  (via @rubypurple_fan)
  • Wow fireworks and Mine! Great combination!!!
  • End of concert~ Jae saying his thanks to different sections of fans^^ (via @ShadowJaeJes)
  • His voice tonight is better than when he was in Shanghai~♡ (via @rubypurple_fan)
  • The endMORE PICS Tweets Credits: @JYJ_PH + @rubypurple_fan + @ShadowJaeJes + @MegWu0312Pics Credit: As tagged + JiJinuna + jijinaomi + 線香はなび + 汪汪酱 +茶茶要RP要福利偶吧巴里给 +上海仙后吧Compiled and Shared by: JYJ3

[NEWS] 130325 JYJ Jaejoong Receives Huge Attention in Hong Kong for Asia Tour

Posted by anmcha3

JYJ member Jaejoong has been receiving much attention in Hong Kong for his Asia Tour.

Many Hong Kong media spotlighted Jaejoong as he arrived in Hong Kong for his ‘Your, My and Mine in Hong Kong’ concert.

An article was released about the flood of fans that waited at the airport to see Jaejoong’s arrival in Hong Kong. They also released video footage from the airport as well. They stated, “Jaejoong has arrived in Hong Kong for his concert. There are so many people at the airport and so it was hard to film footage.”

At the press conference, many media attended from Apple Daily to Headline Daily, for a total of around 30 media.

Jaejoong commented, “This is my first solo concert in Hong Kong. I personally have been waiting for this moment for quite some time. I received much energy from fans from the airport. I hope we can make great memories together at the concert.”

His Hong Kong concert was held yesterday at the HKCEC and met with 4,000 fans. As this was his first solo concert in Hong Kong, he also held a press conference to meet with the press.

Jaejoong and his fans had a great time together as they held quiz shows about favorite food from Hong Kong. Jaejoong also cooked food for his fans as well.

After the fan meeting, he began his mini concert. As he sang, the fans sang along in Korean, showing their support for Jaejoong. He sang many of his hit songs as well as other famous Korean songs.

When singing one of his last songs, the fans surprised Jaejoong with a small event. The fans held up a huge sign that read, ‘You are in our hearts’. During the middle of the song, Jaejoong also put the mic out to the fans so that they could sing as well.

After the concert, many fans showed tears and could not leave the concert grounds. Some fans commented, “It felt like I was on a date with him for 2 hours”, “I was so happy that he finally came to Hong Kong” and “I fell in love with his live singing.”

On the other hand, Jaejoong will begin his concert in Nanjing for his world tour* on April 6.

*Jaejoong is on his ‘Your, My, and Mine’ Asia Tour. No other stops outside Asia are announced.

Credit: Kpopstarz

Shared By: JYJ3

, class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[iNFO] Number of Copyrighted Songs (by Male Idols) registered within KOMCAMarch 25, 2013 · rilanna

KOMCA is the Korea Music Copyright Association

More than 10 of the songs registered have to be written and composed by the idol.An idol is not listed if he didn’t compose more than 10 songs, even if he wrote 50 of the songs.

-

72ac862242be0f2a8a97283f9155024d.jpgKim Jaejoong – 32 songsRepresentative track: JYJ - In Heaven

1f084001d8b68cd60e565a7fdad23b2b.jpgLyrics : Kim JaejoongComposition : Kim JaejoongArrangement : BJD, MDS

-

6e0fd6165009c0bf405cc5df4690baca.jpgKim Junsu – 21 songsRepresentative track : XIA Junsu - Tarantallegra

a37fe76ccb28edba7d944489c43942ee.jpgLyrics : JUNOComposition : Kim Junsu

-

f7e8872d51d2b507f8b00a0d323a7e77.jpgPark Yoochun – 19 songs

Source: InstizShared by: JYJ3

**Note: screencaps don’t include all of the songs by the individual members**

Archived